House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+3
Blood-Vampire
Scampi
Ali9910<3
7 posters

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 5 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Scampi Sun Mar 08, 2015 2:59 pm

Chloe: I tried to force a smile as I saw him but it didn't really work. It was clearly forced and oh so fake, so I have up before I made a fool of myself. I stepped inside and followed him to the bar after he locked the door again. I noticed he had beer himself so I just shrugged. "Whatever you're drinking seems good to me." I told him as I made my way around the bar to take seat on one of the bar stools.

My first choice in dating someone famous would be... Hmm... At this point in time in gonna say Mikey (5sos) cause I'm in love with him ^_^
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Sun Mar 08, 2015 3:00 pm

Good choice :3 anyone wanna rp?
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Mar 08, 2015 3:01 pm

You like Mikey too?? YESSSS! *hugs you* Fuck it I am so making Ricky now XD
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Mar 08, 2015 3:02 pm

Just realised I haven't actually told you about that, he's a character from this story I've been writing and I imagine him looking like Mikey and his name is Ricky XD
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Sun Mar 08, 2015 3:03 pm

We've talked about his hahahaha but my favorite is luke and oooooo can I read the story? or no ^_^ it's fine if not
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Mar 08, 2015 3:06 pm

"Alright. One beer it is" I say as I grab a beer and grabbed the top off and slide it over to her. I then take a swing of my beer and leaned on the bar top with my arms crossed. "Alright so what's up? Normally people go to bars when they feel upset or bad about something or just need some time. Well minus the whole trying to find someone cause well no one else is here besides me and you." I say with a small smile and took another swing of beer. "You are alright correct? I don't needs to go all how crazy on anyone do I?" I didn't want her feeling like she wasn't safe and she didn't have anyone to talk to. I was here for if she needed it and if someone hurt her physically Atleast I or the Arrow atleast can help her out. Aeast scare some sense into the dude or girl if it was something in the area.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

http://bergieteenlife.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Mar 08, 2015 3:06 pm

At this very second no because it's not actually on my laptop, it's on my files at school ^_^ Simply because I get bored at school and had to cure ny boredom. But I'll send it home to myself so you can read it Smile

Oh yeah I remember now XD But yeah... Mikey is just ughh X3
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Sun Mar 08, 2015 3:08 pm

Awesome ^_^ but honestly they're all atleast cute
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Mar 08, 2015 3:15 pm

Chloe: A part of me wondered if he was drunk already because he wasn't making much sense to me. I took a long swig of the beer. It had been far too long since I'd had one, and it was definitely going to be more than one beer. I intended on getting drunk, numming the memories if only for a while. "Nah, I was the idiot who fucked up. It wasn't even recent, I mean, I've been fine for months and then suddenly it's just kinda hit me. Before I moved to Anerica properly I did actually have a boyfriend believe it or not, but things got... Well we didn't have enough money for the flat and an opportunity came up in the US so I broke up with him and blah blah blah. You get the idea, I guess. I just don't know why it's only just affected me, I mean, I fucked up so much by leaving. Seriously I'm such a fucking idiot." I cursed myself as I took another long swig of beer. A part of me wanted to break down, actually no, every part of me wanted to break down. The only thing holding me back was my pride. I never cried in front of people. Ever.

Definitely, I think my favourites go in this order:

Michael
Ashton
Luke
Calum
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Sun Mar 08, 2015 3:16 pm

Fair enough ^_^
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Mar 08, 2015 3:24 pm

I listened to what she was saying and I felt bad. It seemed like she was regretting everything she did. Kinda like her wall of emotions just fell and all her feelings her just pouring out. I wanted to comfort her but I didn't know how. I sighed and looked at her. "Chloe your not an idiot. At the time you thought it was a good thing. And if it wasn't a good thing you probably would have left to go home by now wouldn't you? Just because you had some ups and downs doesn't mean your life is over of that your stupid for doing different things. It just means your human." I say as I walked over to her and sat down next to her placing a hand on her back. "Don't beat yourself up Chloe. Doing so just makes life more difficult. I know. I beat myself up about my dad and my life was a living hell and I don't want that to happen to you." I say as I softly rubbed her back then pulled away since I didn't wanna make her feel uncomfortable.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Mar 08, 2015 3:35 pm

Chloe: I tried finding comfort in his words, but none of it seemed to make me feel better. "My life doesn't change no matter where I am, I always end up fucking up somehow. It's like I can't just let myself be happy. Like just last week Derik finally came back, he was my roommate but I was just a o pissed at him for not ringing once while he had been gone over Christmas that I just kicked him out and I just..." I took another drink to force myself to stop before the tears came. "I don't know why I do it, I just... I get so caught up that I do things and I end up being the one it effects the most. I don't know how to stop."
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Mar 08, 2015 3:41 pm

"For me it seems like you just need a break from everything. You know clear your mind from everything." I say as I leaned on the bar and looked at her. "To me it seems like you have had people leave you a lot and when it happens you get upset and that sadness turns into rage. I don't know if I'm right it just kinda seems like that. You know if that's true you can always come to me and vent and let things out. I really don't have anyone to tell stuff to so you wouldn't have to be scared of anything getting out. " I say taking a swing and finishing off my beer and getting up and going behind the bar and grabbing a shot glass with some whiskey. "You want one?" I ask as I poured myself one and took the swing of it then began to pour another.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Sun Mar 08, 2015 3:45 pm

I have a bunny XD
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Mar 08, 2015 3:46 pm

L is for Lindsey wrote:Actually, Wolfie, it isn't the same guy. (In the photo comparison for Jason)
Currently, Jason is Maxwell Zagorski
That other photo is Matt Lanter (the one with longer hair and a beard)

I know my FC's, I needed to express that difference.
I miss my girlfriend...
Yeah, well, I'm sorry :/

Really? But... Damn it Sad They just looked so simular to me! DX
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Sun Mar 08, 2015 3:47 pm

I'm pretty sure the guy in the hat is Austin's fc but I cant tell
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Mar 08, 2015 3:49 pm

Chloe: "That's what I plan on doing tonight." I motioned to the beer bottle, which was empty after another swig. "Yeah sure, anything is good with me." I was never much of a whiskey drinker, but at this point is gladly accept anything as long as it had alcohol in it. "They one thing that they all have in common is me though. They all leave me. Is there something wrong with me?" I ayes with the bottle as I went off on a slight tangent. "I mean there must be something about me that just makes them pick up and leave cause Lauren did it as well. Just one day came back from visiting family and said she was moving out." I sighed and let my head fall into the bar, annoyed at myself. "Clearly I'm just a shitty human being who's impossible to live with."
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Mar 08, 2015 3:50 pm

ehatbthe hell are you doing up? It's nearly 4 am!
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Mar 08, 2015 3:52 pm

I actually dreamt that Linz had posted something for Holland. My brain wasn't far off, it seems.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Mar 08, 2015 3:54 pm

That's creepy o.O
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Mar 08, 2015 3:56 pm

It happens sometimes. Sometimes I dream about replies and there is none, sometimes I dream about replies and there is one. *Shrugs.* But it's annoying because I'm tricked into thinking I need to reply to something so I wake up and... Yeah...
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Mar 08, 2015 3:56 pm

"There's nothing wrong with you Chloe. Maybe things came up and she had to move or head back home maybe. More then likely if there was anything wrong they would confront you about it." I say as I grabbed another shot glass and poured the whiskey in and slide it over to her and put the bottle down. "I can probably prove that there's nothing wrong with you. Sure you have a problem when it comes to trusting some people now maybe but that's normal for things you could have gone through. Everyone has those kinds problems. It doesn't mean there's something wrong with you." I say leaning forward on the bar. "Chloe listen to me. You are not an idiot. There's nothing wrong with you. Your a young beautiful women and it there are some people who can't handle you then screw them. It's there fault and their missing out. Since Iv known you your a fun girl. But with everyone yes there will ways be something that holds people down and have them question their self but in the end none of us are perfect." I say and looked down at her with meaningful eyes hoping she understood.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Mar 08, 2015 3:58 pm

Fair enough ^_^ I would have replied to some of your posts but I'm actually only good because Chloe's pretty depressed right now and that's easy to write ^_^
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Mar 08, 2015 4:00 pm

That's ok.

I think I'm gonna head back to sleep since Linz doesn't appear to be online snymore :/ Goodnight guys.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Mar 08, 2015 4:01 pm

Night Wolfie
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down