House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+2
Britt-21
Wolfsoul
6 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 39 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Scampi Tue Jan 20, 2015 9:26 am

Ebony: I'll have a black coffee with sugar and the chocolate filled donuts please." I asked as I looked over at him, "And you shouldn't be using your mind reading powers on me, that's mean!" I kind of wondered if he could hear the voice inside my head when it tried to talk to me, because although he said that nobody else could hear him, did that apply to mind readers too or...? Not. I wasn't sure, but I chose not to think about it for the time being. I just smiled and relaxed. "And just because I'm scared of driving it doesn't mean I don't enjoy riding it!" I protested, sure I was lying but he didn't need to know that.

Chloe: "Oh ha ha you're hilarious." I snarked a little but didn't intend the sarcastic remark to be rude or hurtful in any way. It was just how I spoke and reacted. "No it's fine I'll come back up. I hope my coke's still there." I shrugged as I began to make my way back up the stairs. I made my way through the bar and made my way back to where we were sat before. I looked over at the cops. "I'll leave the cops to you," I muttered to him as I walked back over to our booth and picked the can of coke back up and took a swig.

Ugh these are crap I'm sorry! DX
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Jan 20, 2015 9:26 am

Not when you have an exam on Wednesday. I'll be fine! I know this s***! *Raises an eyebrow.* Do you? ... Well I know the basics for 4/6 of the topics, but my teacher said to only focus our revision on 4/6 anyway! And that history c***? ... I'm not too good on the history but she said to focus on the question 'Is Psychology a science' and I think I can answer that! For both sides of the agreement? Yup! And what about your Sociology exam on Friday? Please, one exam at a time >.<
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Jan 20, 2015 9:32 am

S***! The pros and cons of the therapies! DX CBT is s***. There's a con! CBT is great, it's just hard when you know all about it and you're brain's just like 'Aha, I see what you did there, cunning therapist! Now I'm gonna focus on messing things up!' :/ Fair enough. CBT doesn't work for me, really :/ ... *Gasps.* It doesn't work for everyone! That's a con! *Jumps into Abby's lap and huggles her.* Thank you thank you thank you! X3 O.O O-Ok, you're welcome, just... *Tries pushing Wolfie off.* No hugs, please DX
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue Jan 20, 2015 9:34 am

"Hey it was cute as you struggled." I say with a laugh as I walked back up to the club closing and locking the door up and heading back into the club. I walked with her and watched as a cop came over to me. I went off and talked to him saying how I didn't know the dude that came in and how I had went into the back with my 'date' to make it more real on why I had darted to the back. I then told him I didn't see or know how the Arrow had came in here but said I was lucky he showed up. I then shook the cops hand and went and sat with Chole. "Hope your not upset I called you my date. I had to make it seem for real on why I disappeared with you when it all happened." I say grabbing the other beer and cracking it open taking a big swing.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

http://bergieteenlife.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Tue Jan 20, 2015 9:40 am

(Hey Ebony orders what I order!)

Austin::
"Alright coffee black with sugar and chocolate filled donuts it is." I told that to the mic when we pulled up and also peered a completely black coffee for myself, a turkey cheddar and bacon sandwich and two plain glazed donuts. After pulling up to the window and waiting for the food I turned back to Ebony. "I didn't mean to read it. I normally don't. It jumped into my head this time. I try my best not to because I feel like it's an invasion of privacy but it's not always something that I can control." Then, an employee turned up with the food and I took it and paid for the meal. "Also, when we ride the bike I can feel your heart rate increase shortie. You're not very good at hiding it." I handed her her coffee and began to drive in the direction of her work. Luckily, I knew the general directions.
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Jan 20, 2015 9:41 am

Chloe: I tried not to blush as he said it was cute. Luckily he was gone in an instant. I tried to appear calm and relaxed by the time he came back. It wasn't that I fancied him or anything, but compliments were so rare that even something like... 'Your hair looks nice today' would probably make me go bright red. I shrugged at his words, "I've been called a lot worse than that before." I smiled and continued to sip at the coke. It was true, I had taken a lot of insults throughout school. I wasn't bullied, but with some people who were ignorant and didn't like me, hearing names made for me was fairly common. Also my best friend and I often greeted one another with insults as a joke kind of way, so it was all in good fun. "Now, where were we before we were rudely interrupted?"
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Jan 20, 2015 9:42 am

O.O F***! You did it. F***ity f*** f***! You promised yourself you wouldn't do it! *Lunges for her book again.* Someone should ban her from those book trailers. I think they're the things causing this obsession.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Tue Jan 20, 2015 9:42 am

Abby why do you hate hugs so much?
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Jan 20, 2015 9:45 am

I dunno. *Shrugs.* I don't mind hugs from Holland but with other people it just feels... Weird... It's hard to explain...
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Tue Jan 20, 2015 9:46 am

Fair enough. I was just curious
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Jan 20, 2015 9:47 am

But now you've got me thinking... Why don't I like hugs from other people? Why does it always feel so weird and awkward? Is there something wrong with me? No, wait, stupid question, but still...
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Jan 20, 2015 9:48 am

Lol I don't know what Dunkins is so I just made up an order XD Ebby knows what she wants and don't give none of that 'oh I don't mind what I have, just get me something sweet' XD

I immediately bit into one of the chocolate filled donuts, the gooey chocolate deliciousness spilling into my mouth already. God I loved these donuts! he information about the mind reading caught my attention though. "So thoughts are just like people talking to you? Like you hear them without realising it?" I asked curiously before my face flushed at his next comment. "That's not my fault. I'm too busy holding on for my life to control my heartbeat okay?" I muttered before taking a sip of the almost scalding coffee. The bittersweetness touched my tongue and warmed me up instantly. I didn't even realise that I had muttered until after I had done it, it was a habit I seem to have gotten into. Heck I've always done it, even when I lived back at the house.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Jan 20, 2015 9:50 am

It might be because you're not used to other people being in such a close proximity and even going so far as touching you, whereas with Holland it occurs much more frequently and you're comfortable with her.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue Jan 20, 2015 9:50 am

"Well don't worry. Date is probably the worst thing of say to pretty young women like yourself." I say with a smile and took a swing of my beer and leaned back into the couch and watched how the cops have finally walked out and the du started to play the music. Seemed like the scare only lasted alittle. I then looked over at her and shrugged. "I don't completely remember what we were talking about but I think it had something about our pasts maybe? Something about our jobs and all." I say with a shrug as I placed my arm on the top of the couch like most guys do and rest it behind Chloe's spot but keeping it from touching her.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Tue Jan 20, 2015 9:50 am

OH MY GOD YOU GUYS DONT HAVE DUNKIN DONUTS!?!?! And I don't like hugs from certain people either Abby that's why I was wondering
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Jan 20, 2015 9:58 am

Scampi has a point, I mean, if I'm being honest, I kinda try and stay at a distance from people, or used to, I don't know anymore, I just know that I was paranoid about hurting people at one point and still am a little, especially with kids. Maybe that's why it feels awkward when someone randomly hugs me. I dunno, but that seems like a plausible answer.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Tue Jan 20, 2015 10:00 am

Austin::
"Sometimes. It honestly depends. Some people they jump out, other I have to try to. It comes as a second nature to me as well so I often find myself accidentally doing it. I guess I just haven't mastered it. But for me atleast, I don't know if it's like this for other vampires, but people with strong personalities tend to have their thoughts jump out more. Like until my sister figured out how to block me, hers jumped out a lot when I was near her. Although I wish they didn't. Knowing who your sister finds hot isn't exactly something I wanted to know." I chuckled and bit down down my sandwich, practically inhaling it. "But anyway yea it's fine we can take the car instead of the bike so I mean it's no big deal."
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Jan 20, 2015 10:04 am

I'm gonna head to bed now but I'm sure I'll find time in school to reply tomorrow Razz after all, I can't stand having gelders all day DX it wears me out!
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue Jan 20, 2015 10:06 am

Night scampi
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Jan 20, 2015 10:08 am

Goodnight Scampi!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Jan 20, 2015 10:08 am

Wolfsoul wrote:The way he talked about Alchemists ticked me off a little, but I tried not to have an outburst of rage. Instead I let James finish before making my counter-argument in the least aggressive tone I could manage. "In the Alchemists' defence, we look like we want to punch people because, in case you haven't noticed, we don't particularly like Moroi." I through myself in with that group by saying 'We', but I wasn't entirely sure where I stood now, to be honest. I wasn't an 'Extreme' Alchemist, but I certain wasn't a traitor yet... I didn't think so, anyway. I hoped not. "Secondly, we don't exactly get vacation time, only during the holidays when we have special holiday services and such. And we don't work 24/7, we... It's like a cop, I guess - you know, how even if they've done their scheduled shift their still on duty out of work hours. We mostly work at night, since Strigoi stuff only happens at night-time and we're responsible for disposing of their bodies and clearing any evidence of Strigoi attacks that might be lying around, but if there's something we have to do during the day, we'd do it; it's our duty. I'm not entirely sure what happens if you're pregnant - obviously - but as for leaving..." I paused, heaving a sigh and shaking my head. "It's not possible. It's a role we're born into and it governs our lives and beliefs. There's no leaving - I don't think there's even a way to leave - there's just... Doing your divine duty to protect humankind. And even if there was a way to leave, how could I disappoint my parents like that?" Being the only child of two Alchemist parents, there was a lot of pressure on me. I was their legacy, and even if there was a way to break free from the Alchemists, even if I wanted to break free, I would be a disgrace to my parents - to my entire family - and it wouldn't just the Alchemists' views of me, but their views of my parents. It'd be a domino effect, me taking down everyone else for my own selfish reasons. I didn't want to leave, anyway, and I truly believed that what we were doing as an organisation was right, but it still sucked knowing that I didn't really have the freedom to leave if I wanted to.

James took in what she was saying and he sat there, not wanting her to be bothered by him stopping her. "I'm saying if you wanted to go? You can keep your beliefs." he said "But I can see where disppointing your family comes in to play. But dont you hate being an alchemist? Put all the religious things aside for this moment and think about it, dont you hate it? Being bossed around and having to clean up someone elses mess? Then having your kids when you're older to go through the same stuff you're going through? What happened tonight, was something that could always happen if Alchemists were assigned to people like me. Its as if you're a Dhampir who doesnt know how to fight the dhampir way. Most moroi would run off and get away..Not me."
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Jan 20, 2015 10:37 am

Now James was walking on dangerous territory. I wasn't even sure how to answer that. Did I hate being an Alchemist? Did I like it? James had referred to me as being like a Dhampir who didn't know how to fight the Dhampir way; in all honestly, with my inability to fully hide my emotions, I sometimes felt like I was an Alchemist who couldn't do things the Alchemist way. But if I voiced it all, if I came clean and said all I though about the Alchemists, what would that mean for my future? As I thought about it all, I decided to word my answer very carefully. "Some parts of the system are flawed," I admitted, "But the principles are sound. The cleaning up is a little irritating, sure, but I understand why it's so important, and I'm used to being bossed around; it doesn't bother me. I dislike the danger that comes along with the job, I hate being put into situations where I'm terrified, and I wished it wasn't compulsory - that my children would have a chance to accept or decline this fate - but I enjoy the sense that I'm doing something good, that I'm helping to save people's souls. Just like you can't help protecting people from Strigoi, neither can I, and if this is the only way I can do that, by hiding the existence of Vampires, then so be it." Taking a large sip of wine from my glass, I looked towards my feet, tapping them together slightly as a distraction. "Freedom is the price we pay to protect our kind, James," I murmured. "I wouldn't expect you to understand that, since you seem to be as free as the wind, but its the truth." I heaved a sigh, then set the wine glass down and rose to my feet. "I'm going to go to bed. If you're not afraid of bacteria, you can finish my drink off - I'd hate to see good wine go to waste. Goodnight." With those final words, I started heading off to the bedroom, although I doubted sleep would really come.
((And if her dedication to 'Saving people's souls' doesn't making James fall in love with her, I don't know what will XD))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Jan 20, 2015 10:42 am

awh

I'll post in a bit, imma cry in a corner. I dont know why but I torture myself with vids of people knowing how to draw anime
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Jan 20, 2015 10:45 am

I don't watch that kinda stuff. But I know about the torturing stuff; The Bloodlines series is my own torture, but I can't keep away from it ^_^"
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Jan 20, 2015 10:47 am

thats different though :/ you're reading..me..I'm just puttning my self esteem down or whatever it is
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next