House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+2
Britt-21
Wolfsoul
6 posters

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 37 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Britt-21 Tue Jan 20, 2015 6:00 am

James chuckled and watched as she poured some wine into his glass and filled it right back up. He was surprised that she actually filled his glass back up without hesitation. Then, a question popped up that caused him to grin, making his grin turn into a smirk as she asked him about his personal life. Or, well, relationship wise. "I dont have a Moroi girlfriend because most dont like men who drink and smoke. Also make them go broke." he chuckled, knowing he made a little rhyme. "I dont mind living alone though. Even though it would be nice to wake up with someone beside me."

He leaned his head against the door and looked ahead "To feel the love from that other. It'd be nice. If I had to, i'd cut down on smoking and drinking. Maybe stop smoking all together. Little drinking here and there." he looked at Holt "I'm surprised a Beautiful Alchemist like you doesnt have a boyfriend. Even if he was a Alchemist too." he tossed back, waiting for her reaction.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Jan 20, 2015 6:14 am

And goodbye again.

Do I just scare people off when I open my mouth or something?
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue Jan 20, 2015 6:16 am

Scampi wrote:Chloe: That was fast! I let out a sigh of relief as I went to open the small cupboard I managed to fit myself into. I soon realised that I couldn't really move... I budged a little, tensing up in panic. I realised that it wouldn't do me any good. I relaxed my muscles and body as best I could and took it slowly, twisting to just get my legs out then sliding the rest of my body out. I smirked at my achievement before closing the doors and walking over to him. "Erm..." I tried to say something, anything. My mind had gone blank and no words came. "Sorry, I'm just a bit... Overwhelmed. I don't really know how to react to this."

As I sat at the computer I heard her struggling with something. I raised an eyebrow and turned seeing her making her way out if the cabnet. I laughed alittle watching her finally get herself out. I guess she was scared someone would walk down here so she found the best place to act like no one was down here. It was a nice idea but I would have gone into a cabnet alittle bigger so I didn't struggle getting out. I then looked up at her and nodded. "I wonder. It would be shocked to if I was pulling into I guess as you would think 'a super hero cave' and all that. " I say as I put air quotes around the super hero cave part. "But don't worry. If you wanna leave and act like w never met its fine. But you have to promise you won't speak a word otherwise I'll have to so my worst to keep my secret." I say crossing my arms over my chest hoping I wouldnt have to do that.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

http://bergieteenlife.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Jan 20, 2015 6:17 am

I don't think it was you, Scampi :/

Drinking and smoking weren't that bad considering his circumstances. Maybe drinking to the point of getting drunk, and smoking more than once or twice a day, was bad but if his potential girlfriends knew the side effects of Spirit, they wouldn't be able to blame him at all. I said as much when he spoke about cutting down on his vices. "Well, smoking and alcoholism are bad habits, but if it numbs the Spirit side effects a little, I'm sure your future girlfriend wouldn't mind." I shrugged slightly, taking a sip of wine. Wine that I almost choked on when James called me beautiful and questioned my love life, or lack thereof. I guess I should've seen it coming - I had pretty much walked into it - but I guess I just hoped that James' ego would lead him into talking about himself more, rather than trying to learn about me. Coughing a little due to the alcohol that tried to enter my lungs, I tried figuring out a response to his comment. "Well-" My voice came out as a gasp, still suffering from almost choking, so I cleared my throat. "I guess I've just always been too busy. I know I'm not exactly the best Alchemist-" Clearly I wasn't, exhibit A being the Moroi in my apartment. "But I'm still dedicated to doing my job. Y'know? Plus I always have to be prepared to be transferred at short notice. A boyfriend just doesn't seem practical right now." After a pause, I thought back on my words, then added, "That isn't to say I wouldn't mind having a boyfriend. I'd be nice to have someone I can just be me with, and not a straight-laced, professionally distant Alchemist." As I spoke, I traced the rim of my wine glass with my finger, not meeting James' gaze. I wasn't exactly used to talking about my personal life, or comfortable with it, so this conversation was kind of awkward and embarrassing for me right now...
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Jan 20, 2015 6:27 am

O.o Da fuq? *Walks in with her motorcycle helmet in hand and her hair messed up. She looks p***ed off, but then sees the video Wolfie's watching and her eyes widen.* What the f***? I know! That's what I just said!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Jan 20, 2015 6:30 am

No scampi, sorry >.< i'm doing 50 million things

James had gotten worried when she joked on her drink, his lips falling into normal position and spoke "Are you alright?" he asked, watching as she nodded and went to talk. "Oh I see." he said, putting his glass down and crossing his arms "I wouldnt blame you if you didnt want a Alchemist boyfriend. They all look like they have a stick up their ass and look like they'd punch anyone." he tried to lighten the mood up a little bit "I wonder if you ever get days off. Being an Alchemist 24/7 sounds like the worst job in the world. Why dont you just leave them if they mess up your life?" he looked at her "It seems that they only make you work untill you're dead." the Alchemist job didnt seem like the most comfortable of them all "Never have I seen or heard of an Alchemist having vacation. Unless they're preganant. BUt then again, I wouldnt know if a pregnant woman would still work as an Alchemist even when her baby in involved." he stopped short, not wanting to say anymore and finally taking note that maybe he'd probably upset Holt "Sorry..I got carried away..Probably the drink talking."
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Jan 20, 2015 6:52 am

Sorry for the poof! I was eating dinner. And I was busy not caring. *Flops onto the couch, setting her helmet down on the floor.* Anywho, I'll reply now ^_^
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Tue Jan 20, 2015 7:06 am

Nah, I'm sorry scampi. I didn't mean... I'm having a rough go of it.
She's busy, it's nothing against anyone.
Just making it fucking worse by not sticking around here and feeling guilty about it. I'm gonna go, I just dropped by to let you know that it wasn't your fault.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Jan 20, 2015 7:18 am

But... *Sighs.* Love you too, babe. Linz, you don't have to feel guilty about busy. None of us can help being busy from time to time. Don't let Scampi's paranoid 'I scare people away' thing make you feel bad. Sure, we love having you around, but we can understand if you're having a tough time juggling the rp and all your work. Besides, all your other work should really take priority over us. Says the girl who's choosing rping over studying right now. I can't concentrate after 4pm, ok? And this isn't about me -_-

The way he talked about Alchemists ticked me off a little, but I tried not to have an outburst of rage. Instead I let James finish before making my counter-argument in the least aggressive tone I could manage. "In the Alchemists' defence, we look like we want to punch people because, in case you haven't noticed, we don't particularly like Moroi." I through myself in with that group by saying 'We', but I wasn't entirely sure where I stood now, to be honest. I wasn't an 'Extreme' Alchemist, but I certain wasn't a traitor yet... I didn't think so, anyway. I hoped not. "Secondly, we don't exactly get vacation time, only during the holidays when we have special holiday services and such. And we don't work 24/7, we... It's like a cop, I guess - you know, how even if they've done their scheduled shift their still on duty out of work hours. We mostly work at night, since Strigoi stuff only happens at night-time and we're responsible for disposing of their bodies and clearing any evidence of Strigoi attacks that might be lying around, but if there's something we have to do during the day, we'd do it; it's our duty. I'm not entirely sure what happens if you're pregnant - obviously - but as for leaving..." I paused, heaving a sigh and shaking my head. "It's not possible. It's a role we're born into and it governs our lives and beliefs. There's no leaving - I don't think there's even a way to leave - there's just... Doing your divine duty to protect humankind. And even if there was a way to leave, how could I disappoint my parents like that?" Being the only child of two Alchemist parents, there was a lot of pressure on me. I was their legacy, and even if there was a way to break free from the Alchemists, even if I wanted to break free, I would be a disgrace to my parents - to my entire family - and it wouldn't just the Alchemists' views of me, but their views of my parents. It'd be a domino effect, me taking down everyone else for my own selfish reasons. I didn't want to leave, anyway, and I truly believed that what we were doing as an organisation was right, but it still sucked knowing that I didn't really have the freedom to leave if I wanted to.
((I might've gotten a bit carried away ^_^" Apparently I'm pretty good at writing for Maria Smile ))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Tue Jan 20, 2015 7:20 am

Ehhhh DX I hate getting dragged off to do stuff... Sigh :/ and I missed scampi. Sad awww
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Jan 20, 2015 7:25 am

Well, since Linz and Holland is gone... *Stands, picking up her helmet as she does so.* Ali, where's Austin? I promised Justin I'd apologize to him.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Tue Jan 20, 2015 7:28 am

Austin::
"Hey no need for the sass im just reminding you." I said through my teeth, I didn't want to drop the keys that were still in my mouth. When we reached the car I set the jackets on the hood and opened up the passenger side, placing Ebont in and then tossing the jackets in her direction. "Here hold these." I stuck my tongue out at her pkayfully and then smirked as I walked to the drivers side and hopped in. "Alright to dunkin we go then." I started the car and leaned back in my seat getting comfortable. Id driven so much that paying a Trenton to the road and someone else wasn't really that difficult. Because the sure sense that came with being a vampire helped quite a bit

(If she comes back)
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Tue Jan 20, 2015 7:30 am

Well it's after one so he might actually be awake somewhere. Normally he works out when he gets up and then devours half the blood bags in the fridge xD so Id say kitchen? is indeed in the kitchen, sitting on the counter with a blood bag next to him and his teeth sunk into another.
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Jan 20, 2015 7:33 am

Thanks. *Heads into the kitchen and leans on the wall on the opposite side to Austin.* I'm sorry about what I did yesterday. I thought I was helping you express your feelings to your... To that girl, but clearly I just p***ed you off.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Tue Jan 20, 2015 7:35 am

looks up to Abby and raises an eyebrow, after draining the bag he finally spoke "EH it worked out for the best I guess. Could've ended a lot worse. And in a way you did get me to tell her. So thanks."
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Jan 20, 2015 7:38 am

*Narrows her eyes.* That's not the way apologies work. You're supposed to say 'I forgive you!' not thank me for being a loudmouth b****!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Tue Jan 20, 2015 7:39 am

"oh just take the thank you and be happy. I don't give them out often." Throws her the other blood bag. "Now shut up, were cool okay?"
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Jan 20, 2015 7:41 am

*Catches the blood bag with her free hand.* Fine. Whatever. *Bites into a bag and drinks a little.* So... Are you two together now?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Tue Jan 20, 2015 7:42 am

"were gonna try it but if things don't work out were just gonna stay friends. I'm definitely not ditching if things go wrong atleast."
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Jan 20, 2015 7:44 am

*Nods in understanding.* Well congrats, I guess. And good luck. This place seems to have a way of screwing with relationships, so be prepared for a rollercoaster ride.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Tue Jan 20, 2015 7:46 am

"well I don't think our lives are exactly normal, doesn't make sense for us to have normal relationships. Either way we'll see how it goes."
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Jan 20, 2015 7:52 am

WARNING: The slightest of spoilers for Britt, but only their outfits which are pretty basic and not too special! The rest is ok ^_^:

You've got a point there with the normal thing... But yeah, I guess you'll just have to take things a day at a time.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Tue Jan 20, 2015 7:54 am

shrugs "that's how I take most things now. I mean this isn't exactly where I expected to be ten years ago."
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Jan 20, 2015 7:59 am

I wasn't even alive ten years ago. *Chuckles a little.* I'm trying to take things a day at a time, but I keep worrying about what the future's gonna be like. I guess it's a little different once you get further into the relationship and it's all serious and stuff, but you've got loads of time before you have to start worrying about future stuff.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Tue Jan 20, 2015 8:01 am

"yea I mean that's understandable but Abby you have forever to worry about things. For now just try living in the moment and have fun with the people you enjoy being with. I mean I know I regret not doing that before a I turned."
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next