Post  Scampi on Sun Jan 11, 2015 11:03 am

Hey linz Smile Ryker around? I never got my hug ^_^
Scampi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Wolfsoul on Sun Jan 11, 2015 11:04 am

Hi Linz and Kennedy! How're you?

I couldn't help but smile a little against Rose's lips, but as soon as she mentioned work, the smile turned into a grimace. "That's because there's nothing thrilling about work." I exained with a sigh, "But work equals money, and to survive in this world you need money. Money and friends, right Trent? Trent?" Peering behind me, my best friend was engrossed in his book. "Trenton!" He snapped to attention, and I curiously peered at the front of the book. "The Fault In Our Stars? Really?" 'Hey, don't judge! It's a really good book.' Came the response. Chuckling a little, I rolled my eyes and turned my attention back to Rose, reaching up to tuck some of that wavy brunette hair behind her ear. "Anyway, Trent's got a study group to go to later so it'll just be you and me. Do you want to go out on a date or would you like to stay in and have a movie night?" To be honest, I would've preferred the movie night. It hadn't skipped my notice that, whenever we went out at night, Rose was always on edge, as if she was ready to jump into a fight at any moment. I just wanted Rose to be relaxed tonight and let her guard down a little, and it seemed as if the only way that was gonna happen was if we stayed in the apartment.

Kjærlighet Vil Tine
~Love Will Thaw~

~Centrum Permanebit~
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire on Sun Jan 11, 2015 11:08 am

I laughed "Doesn't mean you gotta talk all about the animals." I say with a smirk and waved out a bartender. "Get me a coke and a bucket of ice and another beer." I say as the bartender went back to the bar to get me what I asked for. "Taking it easy on the alcohol I see. Don't worry I don't judge." I say with a laugh and leaned back putting my arms on the top of the couch as I walked over the club. Making sure so one came in to fight or try to bring attention to the arrow or bring him out of hiding. "So since we seem to be getting to know eachother by what jobs we have how about we talk about our interests or whatever you feel comfortable speaking about. I do not pressure so don't fear."
Blood-Vampire

View user profile http://bergieteenlife.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi on Sun Jan 11, 2015 11:12 am

Chloe: I shrugged a bit and leaned back slightly, relaxing into the furniture. "I have quite a few interests, like, loads so you're gonna have to be a lot more specific." I smirked a little bit, already feeling more confident than I should. "And yeah, I am taking it easy on the alcohol, I always end up messing something up when I drink so..." I shrugged again to try and keep the conversation light, despite the loudness of the club. It wasn't really the best place to sit and chat if I'm being honest. We could have done this before hand, in a coffee shop or something. Although that sounded like a date so... Yeah, maybe not the best idea.
Scampi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 on Sun Jan 11, 2015 11:21 am

Wolfsoul wrote:Hi Linz and Kennedy! How're you?

I couldn't help but smile a little against Rose's lips, but as soon as she mentioned work, the smile turned into a grimace. "That's because there's nothing thrilling about work." I exained with a sigh, "But work equals money, and to survive in this world you need money. Money and friends, right Trent? Trent?" Peering behind me, my best friend was engrossed in his book. "Trenton!" He snapped to attention, and I curiously peered at the front of the book. "The Fault In Our Stars? Really?" 'Hey, don't judge! It's a really good book.' Came the response. Chuckling a little, I rolled my eyes and turned my attention back to Rose, reaching up to tuck some of that wavy brunette hair behind her ear. "Anyway, Trent's got a study group to go to later so it'll just be you and me. Do you want to go out on a date or would you like to stay in and have a movie night?" To be honest, I would've preferred the movie night. It hadn't skipped my notice that, whenever we went out at night, Rose was always on edge, as if she was ready to jump into a fight at any moment. I just wanted Rose to be relaxed tonight and let her guard down a little, and it seemed as if the only way that was gonna happen was if we stayed in the apartment.

Rose looked towards Trent. He was so drilled into his book that Zack had to yell out his name to grab his attention. "A really good book? I doubt that." her eyes went from looking at Trent, back to Zack. "Date or Movie night? Definately picking movie night. I'm not in the mood to go out and have to fight a Strigoi if we run into one." Strigoi were the terrors of the evening. And Rose was not in the mood to challenge any tonight. "I'm guessing this movie is going to be Action packed?" she wrapped her arms around his neck, looking into his beautiful Blue eyes. (He had blue right? O.o) Tonight was going to be a night of relaxsation, watching movies without Trent being around and lots of cuddling.

R.I.P Cookie.
From when I was 5 - 8/22/14
Britt-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire on Sun Jan 11, 2015 11:28 am

"Alright then." I say with a smirk and started to think of an easier question to start off a convosation. I then thought of a easier question and picked my beer up taking a sip and looking at her. "Let's start off with why you are working at a pet store. Are you big fan of snakes and all that and like the weird hotness of the store or was it just a job you needed for money and all?" I asked with a laugh and a smirk as the bartender came over with a glass, the bucket of ice and two can of coke and headed back to the bar. I leaned down placing one come in the bucket along with my beer to keep it cold and not turn warm and gross.
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul on Sun Jan 11, 2015 11:36 am

((Yes, Zack has blue eyes.))

'Rose, don't knock it 'til you try it.' Came the response from Trent which, I actually had to agree with, I mean, it was a good book, I was just surprised Trent was reading it again. Focusing on Rose, I barely managed to keep in the sigh of relief as she agreed on the movie night, thankful that she wouldn't be spending the night looking out for potential threats and stuff. "The movie can be whatever you want it to be." I shrugged, moving my hands to settle on her hips. "If you want to watch action, we can watch action. If you want to watc a chick flick, we can watch a chick flick... Or if you want to make out, I might be up for that too." Only making out, though. Rose and I hadn't, you now, been super intimate yet; I still kinda valued my virginity - or at least valued not rushing into things too fast - and the fact that my sister had had sex with Rose was kinda... Off-putting. Not that I was a homophobe, I was just an Abby-phobe. Why on Earth did Rose do it with my sister? Why did she even enjoy it?!

Kjærlighet Vil Tine
~Love Will Thaw~

~Centrum Permanebit~
Wolfsoul
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi on Sun Jan 11, 2015 11:39 am

Chloe: I let out a small laugh, somehow I knew this question would pop up. "What happened to not wanting to talk about snakes and stuff?" I teased a little as I shook my head. "I work there because I really do love reptiles and snakes and amphibians and stuff. I actually have a pet gecko that I've had since I was sixteen." I laughed a little more and grabbed one of the cans, popping it open and taking a sip, not really caring about using the glass. I probably should since she brought it, but ehh, I was already drinking it now. "Although the hotness of the store is pretty awesome during winter, it's so nice and warm compared to the freezing cold."
Scampi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi on Sun Jan 11, 2015 11:43 am

Zack moves on quickly. Is Rose the rebound girlfriend or...? *hit scampi on the head* Don't be so rude! *rubs head and mutters* I was just curious.
Scampi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey on Sun Jan 11, 2015 11:49 am

A little tired, actually.
Me as well, Valeriya has been extra tiring.

Sure, he's in the media room I believe, listening to some music and going over his class schedules
L is for Lindsey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi on Sun Jan 11, 2015 11:52 am

Thank you, take over, Donna. *heads towards the media room and peers in* Hey, mind if I join you? I didn't get much huggles last night.
Scampi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul on Sun Jan 11, 2015 11:52 am

I have no idea. That boy is very good at keeping me out if his head O.o I'd say Rose isn't a rebound, since he had very little interest in his previous girlfriend anyway... I think... I don't know! DX

Aww, sleepy Linz and Kennedy :3 Y'know, Kenny, if you ever want a break, I'm sure that any one of your friends would be willing to take care of Valerie for the day Smile

And is Linz too tired to rp?

Kjærlighet Vil Tine
~Love Will Thaw~

~Centrum Permanebit~
Wolfsoul
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire on Sun Jan 11, 2015 11:55 am

"Hey it's a question that will start off a Conversation" I say with a small laugh as I leaned back on the couch putting my arms back on top of the couch as I listened. It was nice she did a job that she truly cared about. It would be mean she cared for the animals more then someone that was just looking for money. "Well you do have a point about the temperature in the winter but you must have many windows open in the summer so you don't melt just checking bedding and all that out for customers" I say with a chuckle "But maybe sometime in the summer I can come save you from the burning hot in the store with some ice cream. Well if that doesn't sound cheesy of anything." I say laughing and ran a hand through my hair playing it off and try not sounding like a retard.
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi on Sun Jan 11, 2015 12:06 pm

Ugh sorry I have serious writers block and can't come up with a reply. Sorry.
Scampi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire on Sun Jan 11, 2015 12:09 pm

It's alright
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 on Sun Jan 11, 2015 12:14 pm

Wolfsoul wrote:((Yes, Zack has blue eyes.))

'Rose, don't knock it 'til you try it.' Came the response from Trent which, I actually had to agree with, I mean, it was a good book, I was just surprised Trent was reading it again. Focusing on Rose, I barely managed to keep in the sigh of relief as she agreed on the movie night, thankful that she wouldn't be spending the night looking out for potential threats and stuff. "The movie can be whatever you want it to be." I shrugged, moving my hands to settle on her hips. "If you want to watch action, we can watch action. If you want to watc a chick flick, we can watch a chick flick... Or if you want to make out, I might be up for that too." Only making out, though. Rose and I hadn't, you now, been super intimate yet; I still kinda valued my virginity - or at least valued not rushing into things too fast - and the fact that my sister had had sex with Rose was kinda... Off-putting. Not that I was a homophobe, I was just an Abby-phobe. Why on Earth did Rose do it with my sister? Why did she even enjoy it?!

Rose rolled her eyes as Trent said about not liking it till she tried it. Honestly, it sounded corny in her opinion. "Hmm, I like the sound of making out." she grinned "But in all seriousness, Action Packed movie is what I want to watch." in her mind, she wondered if this was awkward. Dating a ex of Abby. Rose felt as if it was better that he didnt know so things didnt feel so weird. But things happened and leaked, having him know. She ignored any awkwardness that came into play "Let me finish this up. It has four servings so each of us can have a bowl each."

R.I.P Cookie.
Britt-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey on Sun Jan 11, 2015 12:25 pm

I don't want to bother anybody about taking care of her. I'm meant to be leaving tomorrow to get some things from town and Dimitri has promised to take are of her, so ward any of my friends away from my room please? So they don't kick his ass or something.

Huggles? Come on over here, gorgeous. *smirks and pats the seat next to him on the couch*

*perks up from the chair and smiles, offering the woman a wave* Hello Donata
Afraid so, dear. My replies would be utter garbage.
L is for Lindsey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul on Sun Jan 11, 2015 12:25 pm

Last night, instead of seeing Holland, I had spent the night with my mom. I wouldn't exactly call it a bonding moment, but it didn't go as horribly as I thought it would. We mostly just talked about what I wanted to do in the future while playing the piano, although I tried not to go into detail on all the mushy future plans I had for my girlfriend and I. Throughout the time with mom, though, I couldn't help but wonder what Holland was doing without me. Maybe she was working out, or reading a book. Was she even missing me?

Today I didn't have to worry about all of that stuff because I got to spend the entire day with her, apart from when I had to go to see my therapist after work. We didn't actually see each other much while we were working in the morning - I worked at the circulation desk while Holland re-stacked books - but whenever we managed to lock eyes, I sent a wink her way or wave or blow her a kiss (When I wasn't busy with a customer), you know, something to take her mind off of the Dewey Decimal System for 5 seconds.

As soon as it was time for lunch, I actually contemplated jumping over the desk and rushing to my soulmate, but decided to play it cool instead, casually leaving the desk and using my keen sense of smell to track her down. As soon as I found Holland down a fairly empty aisle, searching for the right shelf to put some books on, I grabbed her hips, turned her around and kissed her. In a library that had a strict rule against PDA, I was being pretty rebellious right now, and I was proud of that; I actually enjoyed being a bit of a troublemaker every now and then. "Lunchtime, babe." I murmured against Holland’s lips, hoping she didn't mind the taste of the vanilla flavoured chapstick I was wearing. It tasted s*** to me, but I was willing to sacrifice my taste buds in order to protect my lips from the cruel winter.

Taking Sunny outside to play was like taking me outside to play. Fetch wasn't me throwing the stick and Sunny chasing, it was Kyle throwing the stick and both me and Sunny fighting over it! Going outside to play with Sunny was the best opportunity to let my doggy instincts take over, playing with the year-old-ish golden retriever that was getting stronger and stronger by the day and having fun. I had just managed to pin Sunny to the floor with my body weight and chew on her ear when Kyle whistled for us to come back. Within seconds we both bolted towards him on all fours, tackling my boyfriend to the ground by accident, which caused my to laugh and snap back into human mode. "Are you ok, Kylie Kyle?" I asked through my giggles, cupping his face in my hands and pretending to search for damage. "You didn't bang your head, did you? Is there any internal bleeding? Don't die, Kyle!" Of course I was messing around about him dying - we didn't tackling him that hard - and I was still in the midst of my giggle fit, just having the time of my life with a small part of my family.

”Really? That’s me?” I asked peering down at the charcoal drawing. My eyes scanned his jaw, then I brushed my fingers against my own. “No, he’s jaw’s so chiselled. I can’t be that handsome!” Of course I was only jokingly implying some arrogance, heck, I was only jokingly teasing Nat about the drawing not looking like me, too! Really, I did see the resemblance – it made me smile to think she liked drawing me – but I wasn’t going to tell her that! Kissing Nat’s cheek in return, I asked with a smirk, “Anyway, now that the movie’s over, would you like to do something else, or would you like to continue admiring the Xie drawing that’s better looking than the real thing?”

My word of the day was 'Why'. Why why why why why? Why on Earth did I decide to travel to the USA by myself to attend University? Why did I not just pick a more local University where I might've had a chance of knowing a few of my previous classmates? It wasn't that I didn't like flying, and I had always wanted to go to America, but as soon as I said goodbye to my parents at the airport in the UK, things took a downward spiral. I barely spoke to any of the staff, I was barely able to even make eye contact. By the time I got searched at the metal-detecting arches, I was taking deep, shaky breaths, trying to ignore how sweaty and clammy I felt and hoping that they didn't notice either. The security guys probably thought my reaction meant I had something to hide but, really, all I wanted to hide was myself! Thankfully the waiting area wasn't too crowded - it was pretty early in the morning - so I just kept to myself, distracting myself with the internet while I waited to board the plane. The internet soothed me, made me leave the real world and enter the virtual world, where no one could see me, no one could look at me with judging eyes. As long as I ignored those who could see me, it'd be ok.

And that was why the actual flight was a nightmare! In the past I would've sat next to mum and dad, now I was sat not to complete strangers in awkward silence, with to internet to be able to distract me. The inflight movie did relax me a little, but I was still tense, knowing that people were right there beside me, glancing over at me every now and then whenever I shuffled or made the slightest movement. Gosh, don't do that! I thought as I nervously played with my hands. You'll only make this worse for me!

I didn't order any food or drink for the entire flight - I was too scared to even push the assistance button, or call upon the flight attendant as he made his way down the aisle with the trolley of stuff. That was a really stupid move because my the time I finally made it to the mansion I'd be staying in for the duration of my course, I was starving and pretty damn thirsty. If only I had had the courage to speak up, but at least I was close to food now. I just had one obstacle left: The door. Was I supposed to knock? I was technically a resident here... No, I think I was supposed to knock on the door. Doing so would attract unwelcomed attention from someone, but it was polite... But what I had the wrong place? What if I was walking on some random rich person's home and made a fool of myself? The taxi driver might've gotten it wrong! But if I didn't knock, I wouldn't even know where I was meant to be going. Geez, why did this have to be so hard? It happened every single time I went to someone's house for the first time, and the second time (Because I could've forgotten which house they lived it and messed it up!). Well, if this was the right place and I didn't knock, I'd be stuck out here for the rest of the night with hunger pains, so... Taking a deep breath, I reached a shaking hand up to the door and knocked way too loudly, which made me even more nervous. Taking a step back - an old habit - I cast my gaze down to my hands as I wrung them, hoping whoever lived here wasn't mad for my accidental loudness.

For a moment everything was relatively calm. And then all Hell broke loose. It was like a kick in the gut, knocking all the air out of me as I watched Toby have a rant at me, stunned that he would have such... Such nerve! It was when he said that I told Sora that Hayden didn't love me that I finally snapped out of my shocked state, anger building up in my chest. "Woah woah woah woah woah! Hold on! I have never - never - told Sora that Hayden didn't love me!" I might have theorized with Anna that Hayden might've left because he didn't love me anymore, but I never said that in front of Sora! She's must've eavesdropped, and now I was paying for it heavily! "Second of all, of course we searched! While I was still in charge of Wutai, I sent out dozens of people on a search party to look for you guys and we came up empty-handed each time! I figured that maybe the reason we didn't find you guys was because you didn't want to be found and that's the only reason why I called off the searches; because I thought you and Hayden left by choice! If I-" It was then that I realised I was crying. Hot, angry tears streamed down my face in front of my daughter, something I never allowed. For now I didn't bother to wipe them away, too fuelled with rage to care. "If I knew that you two didn't choose to leave, I'd still be looking to this day, and I'm sorry I'm not but it was a misunderstanding, not me giving up!" There was a moment's silence. Out of the corner of my eye I could see Sora glancing between us with a wide-eyed look. After a moment, she finally broke the silence with, "Mommy made Uncle Toby mad, then Uncle Toby made mommy mad! I thought I said only happy people are allowed in here?"

Well that was easy. I was expecting an 'I'm busy, Anna' or a 'Can we do this later, Anna?', and a 'Go away, Anna' was even on my list of expectations, no matter how much I hated that little sentence, but none of them came, Elsa had agreed right away! Wow, that work must've been really boring if she was willing to escape from it right away. At least her eagerness meant that I'd get the sister time I desperately needed after... Everything that's happened. I could only give Elsa a small smile in return - funny how things had switched around, huh? I was usually the one with the bigger smile - and squeezed her hand a little, ignoring the freezing coldness because, hey, a year ago I wouldn't have been a year to do this at all (A year ago I didn't even know where she was!).

"I just need to grab my satchel first." I explained, a little embarrassed that I hadn't thought to bring it with me to Elsa's room. "Just give me a minute." Leaving my sister in her room, I returned to my own room and grabbed the simple leather satchel that contained my money, my rarely-used phone and my scarf. I took out the green scarf, throwing on the matching green cape before wrapping the scarf around my neck. Once I had adjusted the satchel over my shoulder, I returned to Elsa's room, my hand returning to her's. "Ok, ready. Lets go." I told her, before leading her out of her room.

We had only been walking for about 5 minutes but there was already an awkward silence. That was my fault, probably, given my sad mood, but even if I was feeling down, the awkwardness still unnerved me. I tried thinking of something to say but, really, there was only one thing that came to mind. "I'm sorry about, you know, not being around much lately, I just... Things have been pretty tough and I just felt like I needed some time on my own, which was probably a stupid thing to think since friends and family are meant to help with... These kind of things..." I couldn't even say 'Breakups'. I could think it, I just couldn't say it. I guess it'd take a while to finally come to terms with it. "But I guess that doesn't matter much, because Justin said you've been pretty busy lately, so I guess that even if I had been around more often you wouldn't have been able to spend time with me." Wait, that felt like I was complaining! "N-Not that that's a bad thing because, you know, y-you have a country to run, and Arendelle's more important than me so it's fine that you've been too busy to hang out, I get it!" And now my damage control sounded like rambling. Great. Things couldn't get much worse, could they?

"Alrghty then, action movie and making out it is I gave Rose another kiss before leaving her to cook, joining Trent on the couch and watching the news on tv.

The food was delicious when it was done, and about an hour later Tret had left. I had done the washing up, then placed some pillows and blankets on the couch, almost asif I was going to jed - I had been sleeping on the couch and letting Rose use my room, since it was only a 2 bedroom apartment. The lights were switched off but the tv brightened the room? Not that I needed it since both Rose and I had amazing eyesight. As she returned from the bathroom, I gestured to the couch. "Is this gonna be comfy enough for you? Or do you want extra pillows and stuff?" I asked, wanting things to be perfect because alone time was pretty rare, what with college and all of Rose's Strigoi hunting stuff.

Kjærlighet Vil Tine
~Love Will Thaw~

~Centrum Permanebit~
Wolfsoul
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul on Sun Jan 11, 2015 12:28 pm

I put them up anyway because I'm thinking about going to bed now. i'll try to keep Yuffie and Anna away from your room tomorrow, Kennedy, although I can't make promises :/

Goodnight all!

Kjærlighet Vil Tine
~Love Will Thaw~

~Centrum Permanebit~
Wolfsoul
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi on Sun Jan 11, 2015 12:31 pm

*sits next to him* only if I'm not bothering you though, I don't want to distract you from anything important :/

*smiles and waves back* Hello Smile I'm glad you're here, Vitaly, I don't really know anyone else...
Scampi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire on Sun Jan 11, 2015 12:43 pm

Hey scampi next time we to Oliver and Chloe maybe that's when he discovers his secret cause maybe some guys come into the club and cause some bad drama and he has to take her into the basement and she finds he's the arrow and everything.
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi on Sun Jan 11, 2015 12:45 pm

Sounds like a good bit of drama Smile tbh I think my doing with Chloe today was pretty shit because earlier today I was imagining her meeting Tadashi and him moving in because Hiro's going to a nerd school nearby and he needs to be around to keep an eye on the knuckle head and it's just distracting in general tbh.
Scampi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi on Sun Jan 11, 2015 12:47 pm

But aww Oliver would be protecting her! That's so cute :3
Scampi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 on Sun Jan 11, 2015 12:55 pm

Rose came from the bathroom, shutting the light and closing the door behind her before walking up to Zack and nodding "I think this is going to be perfectly comfy. Especially when I can use you as another pillow." she teased, punching his arm lightly and sitting on the couch, grabbing a blanket and putting it over her legs, waiting for him to sit down so they can cuddle and have the blankets covering them. It was nice having someone again. Not that she hated Abby's way of affection and stuff..But it was just more easier for Rose this way.

R.I.P Cookie.
Britt-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire on Sun Jan 11, 2015 1:00 pm

He protects who ever is close to him. You make it sound like I'm soft  Well you kinda are -_- Not to everyone With girls you are

Hehe so sexy
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top