The House Of Immortality

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Britt-21 on Sat Jan 03, 2015 3:01 pm

Haley looked over at him "I did some gardening before. But i'm not much of an expert when it comes to plants. So you might have to teach me here and there." she informed him, leaning her head back "If i'm going to be in your way, just let me know. I dont wanna slow you down on something you like doing and that you're so pro at."

R.I.P Cookie.
From when I was 5 - 8/22/14
Britt-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey on Sat Jan 03, 2015 3:07 pm

Vitalis: Hit by a girl? No, I don't believe I have been. It wasn't really that surprising, I never did anything to anger any girls. Anger women though, I might've been hit a few times. "You're a woman though, so technically I'd have been hit by a young woman, not a girl." It was quite surprising she hadn't hit me, actually. I had only grabbed hold of her and she didn't know me, a little fight was expected. Maybe I've been around too many self defense classes at work.

Her cheeks blazed again and I couldn't help but release a soft chuckle, simply because it was obvious she was trying her best to control that reaction. Maybe humans have senses too when they meet their partner, but they just don't know what they are? He assurance that she'd be alright allowed me to relax a little, my worry for her melting away enough for me to really enjoy these first moments in her presence. Her slightly short, brown hair was rather beautiful, framing her rounded face. Her eyes were a matching color to lakes in my homeland, a gorgeous slate blue color and were easily one of the first things on the list of beautiful attributes she had. Her nose was was neither sharp nor rounded, and was placed amongst her features rather perfectly, leading my eyes downwards towards her lips. The pair weren't large, they would've looked odd if they had been, but they weren't thin enough to be boring. They were just the right amount of sexy to pull me forward, but still worthy of admiration from afar. Another one of my favorite things about her face, the freckles. Beautiful and delicate, I was certain that given time I would count each one and keep track of them with caressing kisses. In due time, I knew that.

I suppose I was lucky she was too busy looking around to notice my eyes examining her, and I certainly did thank whatever luck had suddenly befell me today. "It is large..." Donata was smaller than me, slender but not lacking in desirable curves, and I wasn't sure exactly how I'd be able to keep from laying down some sort of claim to keep the other men away. It took all the restraint I possessed this far to keep my scent off of her, and I could only think how much easier it would be if she were carpathian. "If you don't mind, what sort of immortal are you, Donata?"
L is for Lindsey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi on Sat Jan 03, 2015 3:10 pm

*points to profile picture* that Donata Very Happy replying now Smile
Scampi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi on Sat Jan 03, 2015 3:19 pm

Donna: Even though I was busy looking sround, I couldn't throw off the feeling the he was watching me. I tried to keep my body relaxed although it was difficult not to tense up. The words that came out of his mouth next were words I had never really heard spoken before and they almost had me confused. "Oh, me? I'm an animal shifter." I answered with a smile as I returned my gaze back to Vitalis. "Apparently it runs in my family." I shrugged a little, just a small, light hearted shrug. Along with the smile that seemed to be plastered into my face. "Now the question is are you going to tell me what immortal you are? Or are you going to keep me in suspense?"
Scampi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi on Sat Jan 03, 2015 3:22 pm

Only problem is you can't see her cute freckles Sad
Scampi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey on Sat Jan 03, 2015 3:37 pm

Vitalis: Honestly, from a non-carpathian view, this behavior of mine must seem slightly strange. Here I was, quiet and staring at her like some sort of lost puppy. I couldn't help but to think that maybe I deserved to be hit, knock a little sense into me. My fingers raked through my hair as she looked at me again, causing me to tear my eyes away in fear that she would catch me looking. It was difficult, far too difficult to even explain, but I dealt with it. A shapeshifter? Wasn't I lucky? I wouldn't be the only one changing shape from time to time.

Her question caught me a little off guard, but I was convinced by her grin and playful behavior that I could answer a little less seriously than I had been speaking to her. "Suspense isn't always so bad. Keeps a certain air of mystery about me." I lifted my shoulders into a shrug and stepped around her, resisting the urge to reach out and hug her as my instincts were calling on me to do. Offering her a charming smirk as I came to the other side of her body, I pressed my hand against the wall and leaned into it. "I'm a sort of shapeshifter, but I'm restricted to panther and wolf forms. My species though, we can be owls, ravens, dark things like that."

Deciding that it wasn't necessarily fair to keep this important information from her, I looked down at my boots and rubbed the back of my neck. "I'm a carpathian, actually." Which she probably wouldn't know, unless she knew about the Carpathian Mountains and most of Romania's folklore. I raised my brown eyes once more to her and raised a brow. "You don't know what that is, do you?"
L is for Lindsey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi on Sat Jan 03, 2015 3:49 pm

Donata: I stayed still as he began to walk around him, only following him with my head. The 'air of mystery' was intriguing but I was much to curious and was pleased when he finally told me. I had to admit to myself that when he leant against the wall like that, he did look very attractive. But what was I thinking? We had only just met! When he finally told me what he was it almost went straight over my head, due to me falling into my own little world. My smile fades a little bit and I shook my head. "No, I don't, I'm afraid. But I know I have plenty of time if you want to explain it to me so that I do know." Aaaand that smile was back in an instant! Almost like an instinct reaction of sorts. It was definitely interesting.
Scampi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey on Sat Jan 03, 2015 4:11 pm

Vitalis: Noting that her eyes never left me, I felt a rather confident wave wash over me. Not that I wasn't confident in her presence anyway, because knowing that my lifemate was only a mere two or three feet away from me did boost my confidence. I caught her gaze, happy to lock my dark colored eyes onto her much lighter in hue set. "If you've got the time, I'll gladly explain." Pushing myself away from the wall, I stepped backwards towards the living room, willing her to follow. "I'm a sort of mix of things, really. Some Carpathians have warlock-like powers, some Carpathians have mental abilities, and then there are some like me that can shape shift. Some have all three abilities in different forms." I called her forward with a silent gesture of my index finger, curling it inwards towards myself.

"I do like the taste of blood, but I'm not any sort of vampyre." Normally, talking about my possible vampirism would be something I avoided like the plague, but that was over now. I was not even slightly headed into that path unless she chose to reject me, which I was certain wouldn't happen. I had that sort of belief in my skill as a charming man, or I hoped anyway. "Even if we didn't have a supply of blood bags here, Carpathians don't kill their suppliers. They actually kind of seduce them, and they're bite isn't all that unpleasing." That's what my father had said, anyway. I never had to call upon a human, and I've never bit anyone before. Of course, that would change soon enough to complete our binding but I'd think on that at a different time.

I took a seat on the couch beside the chair I had called her to, zipping my jacket up a bit more in an effort to keep myself presentable in this first meeting with Donata. "You see, Carpathians are just these creatures with a jumble of different things thrown together." I couldn't help but smile at her, and I was certain that the amount of smiling coming from me must be borderline creepy. I didn't much care though, because she didn't seem capable of keeping her own smile down. Did I tell her about lifemates? No, that conversation needed to wait. It was too heavy for this single situation. She just got here, she had just met me, and I was already thinking ahead far too much. How could I keep myself settled when I was in the presence of my destiny? The other half of me that I couldn't touch or be too close with.
L is for Lindsey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 on Sat Jan 03, 2015 4:19 pm

*in the corner half crying* Nooo DX that can't be the end that's not fair!!!! DX Sad *whimpers* but the romance wasn't even complete. And how will I occupy my time now? hands ali her laptop "you can play the first one now, remember?" yes!!!! XD
Ali9910<3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire on Sat Jan 03, 2015 4:21 pm

Say whaaaat? O.O
Blood-Vampire

View user profile http://bergieteenlife.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey on Sat Jan 03, 2015 4:21 pm

Uh... You alright?
L is for Lindsey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 on Sat Jan 03, 2015 4:37 pm

Dragon Age DX. New one. Ended. Fuck bioware DX espcually bioware Montreal DX the feels!!!! First mass effect now this!
Ali9910<3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire on Sat Jan 03, 2015 4:37 pm

Oh. Never heard of it so me clueless
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 on Sat Jan 03, 2015 4:40 pm

"she gets very invested in videogame characters." fuck you DX they can't just end it! That was so anticlimactic and there was no final romance scene!!! hands her a bowl of ice cream. "You shush and play the first one."
Ali9910<3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire on Sat Jan 03, 2015 4:41 pm

Interesting lol
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 on Sat Jan 03, 2015 4:47 pm

:'( just the feels...
Ali9910<3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire on Sat Jan 03, 2015 5:13 pm

Poor Ali Sad

Wah! Me feels like rping my demon boy. Idk why
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 on Sat Jan 03, 2015 5:14 pm

I'll be okay I just wasn't expecting on getting so into that game. But I'm sorry :/
Ali9910<3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire on Sat Jan 03, 2015 5:15 pm

It doesn't take that much to gal in love with something. lol
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 on Sat Jan 03, 2015 5:21 pm

I guess not haha xD