The House Of Immortality

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Blood-Vampire on Sat Jan 03, 2015 12:46 pm

As I out everything in the cart I heard her come up and I laughed looking over at her. "Aw is the poor wolfs noise to sensitive for the fertilizers?" I say with a smirk and grabbed the bags and threw them under the cart and dusted off my hands and looked at her. "Isn't this the time you would pull some perfume or something out of no where and spray half the bottle?" I say with a small laugh and headed to the check out line.
Blood-Vampire

View user profile http://bergieteenlife.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey on Sat Jan 03, 2015 12:48 pm

Vitalis: New Years celebrations around here were like... Like allowing wild hounds to spread havoc however they saw fit along the halls. Everybody was drinking, the mansion had been entirely too noisy for once, and I could take much of it. Luckily, I found relief in a bath, hiding under the water where sounds were mere echoes of their original occurrences. Even if I only stayed there for an hour or so, it was the peace that I needed. As if by fate however, Insomnia struck me quite hard when I did finally release myself from the bathroom, and sleep was nowhere to be found. That comrade was always rather absent when I needed him, so I should've expected that.

There was no other relief through the night until nearly three, when people were settling and beginning to quiet and I finally found comfort in listening to the soft sound of piano, a CD that my carpathian friend Rachel had grabbed for me, but that was not truly satisfying either. While everyone else was sleeping I had been cursed with more vampyre likeness, and I hated it. I knew it was impending, my colorblindness would show up soon enough, and then my thirst would grow stronger, it was inevitable. Wherever she was, I could only hope her life of happiness would outlast my own. I'd go back to Romania before I change, before I become a monster.

Somehow that sort of thinking had drove me to my slumber at last, but my dreams were filled with darkness. Angry shapes, calling out to me as the grabbed hold of me, holding me against my will to me bed. Tethering me to that world, as if I was meant to stay forever. I called out but nobody came, and that's how it went along until I woke. Misted with sweat, terribly exhausted even though I had slept. I sat there, staring down at my torn sheets for a long while, prepared to cry but remembering Petre's previous scolding prevented me from uttering a single tear on my own behalf. Carpathianism meant nothing of the sort, and I knew that. My father would scold me now, push me out of bed and force me to face the day, despite my utterly useless existence. Without a lifemate, I am useless. I have no meaning, and I know that.

I gathered up my sheets, stripping my bed, and headed downstairs. Once they were tossed out, the garbage out back suiting my needs for space for such a large delivery, I reentered the mansion and headed back up to my room, showering in mind. It was only a few minutes, to thoroughly wash away the sweat I had gathered and shampoo my hair. When I stepped out of the shower though, I was unimpressed with the reflection that stared back at me in the foggy mirror. There was already small signs of my age showing, two hundred approaching more quickly than I willed it. Once I reached the edge of my natural existence I'd be barely the man I once was, and I could already see myself fading. I grabbed a towel from my bathroom closet, drying myself off without much effort. It didn't bother me to stay a little damp. Especially when I was worried about other things of this gravity. I tossed the towel away when I reached my dresser, aiming for the laundry basket but missing just a little. I never claimed to be any good at making shots anyway, I'm a fighter.

I stepped into a pair of boxers rather lazily, uninterested in rushing myself into anything when I had nineteen years to waste away. One hundred and eighty one with the recent birthday a few days ago, and my brother had sent me a letter. Yuri was always a old fashioned man, and my favorite brother even if he had bullied me as a child. All the letter said however, that was disappointing. A simple birthday greeting and a concerned note of my age and bachelor existence. His wife, lifemate, had actually been Petre's girlfriend when they met, and I could only think about how I wished somebody would introduce me to my lifemate that easily. Awkwardness, though I don't need to explain, obviously crowded my brothers relationship with one another. Petre had found his lifemate though, and she was absolutely beautiful. A simple woman who loves books and loves my brother, and it made me happy to know they had succeeded in their purpose. My father would be proud.

I worked my way into some jeans and socks somehow, even if I was all over the place with my thoughts. Once I got to my feet I raked my fingers through my hair and grabbed a jacket from my closet, not bothering to throw on a shirt because I didn't plan on bothering anyone today with my presence. I needed to go, reconnect with myself in a calm setting. The forest, I could find my zen there where nobody would bother trying to find me. I laced my boots and left my bedroom, my hands busy tugging the zipper up as I trudged down the steps. It was only a moment before I reached the door, and once I pulled it open I was surprised to find a hand in front of me.

By natural reaction I grabbed the culprits wrist and a soft growl rolled out of me, but as soon as my brown eyes found the face of the young woman in front of me I released, stepping back away from her. "I'm sorry... I didn't know..." This dark haired figure before me, I didn't attempt to meet her eyes out of embarrassment, because I had actually nearly attacked her, and that was ridiculous.

Elsa: Arendelle was insisting on me presence back home, but I couldn't. I just couldn't bring myself to fly home and resume my duties, because I wouldn't be able to leave. I wouldn't leave my home again and come back to the mansion to be with my friends. I know there was a great deal of worry in Arendelle over my safety here, and they worried for my position in the country at all, maybe the people would view my absence as disrespect. I had spent many nights awake, silently thinking next to Justin in bed whether I should share my worries with him. Of course, I decided against it. I didn't want him to think I was under any stress, I wanted him happy and not filled with worry.

Sending my sister would not suffice anymore, the council was even slightly angered at the offer. I knew Anna would happily go home, she knew she was capable of coming back here without pressure to stay. I don't find any of the ordeal easy to handle, but I continued to write letters to the council, pleading with them to give me just a little longer. Just leave me be and allow me to rule from an ocean away. They weren't having much of it.

There was a noise that interrupted my thoughtful silence and I didn't think much of it, not until I realized it was my door that had opened. Anna's voice was the next thing to come, and I stiffened, thinking some kind of plan out to hide the letters. She spoke and I listened, standing from my seat at my desk as I gathered my things. I realized that in my worry and stress I had forgotten about spending time with Anna, and it caused me to frown down at the cherry wood crafted desk, a heavy feeling settling on my heart. Of course, I needed to make up for it. "Getting out of here sounds wonderful, Anna..." I needed a break, and getting away from this desk meant she was less likely to find the letters and strike up any of her own worry.

Lifting the letters from my desk, I opened the drawer and placed them inside before turning around, smiling towards my sister. "Lets get out of here, I need a good shopping with my sister anyway." Approaching her, I slipped my hand in hers and raised my lips into a smile.
L is for Lindsey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi on Sat Jan 03, 2015 12:49 pm

Chloe: I smirked a little and took the bag of bedding, switching it for a different one, which was also a bit cheaper. "This ones a bit better for snakes, not a rough on their skin." I told him with a smile as I put the other bag back. "I'll go get you some food then, wait here." I smiled politely before heading into the store room. Pinkies now had to be frozen, new laws and all. I picked a prepackaged box and took it through for him. "How is the little fellow anyway?" I asked with a smile.
Scampi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi on Sat Jan 03, 2015 12:50 pm

Holy shit. That is long and looks beautiful.
Scampi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire on Sat Jan 03, 2015 12:55 pm

I watched as she took the bag inhad grabbed and give me a different bag and I laughed Alittle. "Well you are the expert when it comes to this kinda stuff." I say smiling at her and nodded as she headed back to the storage as she did I went and grabbed a new light bulb for the tank since it seemed to have been getting biller so why not get one now as she got some food and came back out with the box of frozen 'pinkies'. I walked over to the check out and placed the begging and a new light bulb on the counter. "He's been doing fine. He's been growing and is almost the length of my forearm which is kinda cool." I say with a laugh and looked up at her. I saw a small scar it seemed like on the side of her forehead and wondered if it was the night I saved her. "If that scar new or have you had that for some time?"
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 on Sat Jan 03, 2015 1:01 pm

Blood-Vampire wrote:As I out everything in the cart I heard her come up and I laughed looking over at her. "Aw is the poor wolfs noise to sensitive for the fertilizers?" I say with a smirk and grabbed the bags and threw them under the cart and dusted off my hands and looked at her. "Isn't this the time you would pull some perfume or something out of no where and spray half the bottle?" I say with a small laugh and headed to the check out line.

Haley narrowed her eyes "You try having a nose like mine." she said, dusting off her shoulder and walking with him to the checkout. "I dont like wearing purfume. Lotion, yeah. Purfume? No. Too strong for my sensitive nose." she rubbed her nose with her other hand, "Just because im a girl doesnt mean I'll keep 'handy' things like Purfume and makup. I dont even have a purse for crying out loud." she didnt need one.

R.I.P Cookie.
From when I was 5 - 8/22/14
Britt-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey on Sat Jan 03, 2015 1:02 pm

You have no idea the level of happy you just made me, thank you Smile

Oh, I also noticed the little Australian mention there in that post of yours Scampi. Happen to be a little birdy named Kai?
L is for Lindsey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi on Sat Jan 03, 2015 1:04 pm

Where is Vitally in OOC cause I just wanna give him a giant hug. So did you decide whether they were gonna be life mates or not? Smile

Donna: Everything happened very suddenly. My eyes widened and a short gasp left my lips in shock. All I had wanted to do was knock on the door instead of just barging in rudely. For a moment I was speechless, but the I began blurting out apologies in both English and Italian. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to..." I stuttered out a full sentence Finally. "I-I just thought it was politer to knock than to just come in I really am sorry." I gulped a little, "I was told this was a place where any immortal can go if they need a place to stay so..." Bother I was rambling stupidly. I bit down on my bottom lip to stop my stupid mouth from continuing even more and making a complete fool of myself. I just felt bad for nearly hitting him in the face and I was embarrassed too, especially because of my silly rambling. I couldn't help myself though! And now my cheeks felt heated and were probably bright red on the exterior which would make me look even stupider! Oh gosh, I was even rambling in my head!

Heh heh. It might be XD I was wondering if anyone would notice that XD
Scampi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire on Sat Jan 03, 2015 1:05 pm

Oh wah wah." I say with a smirk looking over at her and put everything up on the counter as the women scanned everything and placed the smaller things in bags and handed me the fertilizer and I placed them on the bottom of the cart again "Wanna grab the easier bags there " I say with a laugh and looked at what the the price was. I pulled out my wallet and gave her the money and then looked over at Haley as she finished up putting the bags in the cart. "We good?" I asked with a smirk and headed back to the car.
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 on Sat Jan 03, 2015 1:09 pm

Haley rolled her eyes with a laugh "Fine." she said, putting the bags in the cart before pulling it with her as she walked with him out to the car. She bumped into him playfully and sped up, laughing softly "So, do we get our hands dirty today? Or are you saving this for another day?" Her eyes looked back at him as she stoppped by the car, waiting for him to unlock it. Hales asked allot, but it was to satisfy her curiousity

R.I.P Cookie.
Britt-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi on Sat Jan 03, 2015 1:18 pm

Chloe: I smirked at his comment about me being an expert. I guess he was right. I got behind the counter and made note of what items were going on the computerised till. Everything was technical these days. I raised my left hand And felt where he was pointing at and felt it. "Oh this? It's been here a while. At least a year. So uh, I guess it's fairly new." I shrugged a little as if it were nothing, but it was one awful night. I had finished a little gig in the pub and I had taken the freaking backstreets to get to the restaurant where my boyfriend worked. Damn that was a bad idea. I ended up in hospital that night, my abdomen had healed up fine but my head... Not so much. "You'd think I'd learn from past experiences, but nope. I made the same mistake a few nights ago." I shook my head with a small laugh. "That'll 19.89, please."
Scampi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi on Sat Jan 03, 2015 1:22 pm

So I've only just looked at Vitaly's profile and omg. He is just... Amazing personality and oh so hot.
Scampi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey on Sat Jan 03, 2015 1:41 pm

He's somethin'

Vitalis: It wasn't as if I had known, I promise on my mothers grave. If I had known that the hand belonged to an innocent young woman, I wouldn't have grabbed her. I don't think so, anyway. I couldn't be sure what I'd do, I'm not myself anymore. My once calm nature and friendly demeanor was somehow sliding away from my grasp, and I couldn't find my grip on who I was anymore. I know my name, I know what I am, I just don't know who I am. It's foggy trying to figure these things out without a carpathian to walk me through this.

I raised my brown gaze to her when she started speaking, finally bringing myself to find her eyes. A heavy weight slammed against me, nearly knocking me senseless. I reached out and grabbed the doorframe to steady myself, because allowing my talk figure to fall forward was not an option. I wouldn't harm her. Not ever again. I opened my mouth to forgive any apology she pushed forward, because this wasn't her fault, but words wouldn't come. My body was far too focussed on dealing with the change that was occurring. I had only heard the description of this process from my brothers and my father, but they claimed each person had a different feeling when it finally happened. If this was it, and I was certain that it was, it was difficult to understand.

A weight lifted and a heavier one pressed harder against me, and my head was swimming. I couldn't stay quiet for long though, or I fear I would only drive her away and that wasn't possible. "Non est paenitentiae locus..." ((Do not be sorry)) It was only after I uttered the words that I realized my error, because this was my native tongue. Latin wouldn't do me any good with an American, which I assumed she was. Whatever she was though, I couldn't imagine anything I had ever laid eyes on more attractive or intoxicating, and that was how I knew. It was how my father had told me it would happen. She would be the most beautiful creature I would ever see, and I wouldn't feel right if I took my eyes off of her.

I released the door frame and stepped forward, offering the young woman my hand. "This is the mansion, and it is accepting immortals..." Was that really the best I could do? My life depended on this greeting, and all my happiness rested with how well I could actually do this. "I'm Vitalis Lupei..." The very person I was crafted to be with stood before me and I was as uncertain what to do with myself as a fifteen year old boy. Her red cheeks brought a smile to my face, and though I willed to feel the heat that the color brought to her skin beneath my fingers I couldn't, it wasn't proper. She wasn't Carpathian, I could sense it. She wouldn't understand if I laid claim to her, it wasn't the way. I may know, but if I was to truly have my lifemate, she needed to be wooed. To be won over, like I was some human man. Only then would I succeed.

((I decided yes, because a sad Vitaly is upsetting. A man on a mission to swoon his lifemate, that's the kind of Vitaly I can handle.))

I believe he is hiding, embarrassed by my previous post about his life. Perhaps the kitchen?
L is for Lindsey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire on Sat Jan 03, 2015 1:55 pm

As she told me about the scar I listened thankful that's it wasn't from the night I had saved her. But if it was it wasn't the worst thing to have had happened that night. Luckily the cut I had on my side was now scabing over so it wouldnt leave a mark and it didn't hurt. As she talked about a few nights ago I raised an eyebrow and asked. "Did something bad happen a few days ago? I heard there was a masked dude roaming around either hurting people or saving them." I say giving her a 20 dollar bill for all the things I have bought. "The news and cops are calling him the vigilaty or something like that." Wondering what she remembered that night I just had to ask.

As we got outside I took a breath and laughed. "Oh thank god fresh air! Finally!" I say laughing and looked at her as she bumped into me and walked Alittle faster to the car. I shook my head and jogged Alittle tomthe car unlocking the trunk and helping her put all the bags into the car. I then put the bags of fertilizer in and put the cart up on a bank by the store unlocking the car. "Well I plan on getting everything ready today and then see where I can go from there." I say closing the trunk and heading to my door getting in.
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi on Sat Jan 03, 2015 2:01 pm

Donna: "Paene pungunt, Paenitet." ((I almost hit you, I am sorry)) I responded immediately, rather surprised to hear Latin used although it did make me glad that I learnt the language. He didn't look so well so I paid no mind to his introduction to the mansion and instead, I looked over him to see if he was injured. I couldn't see any physical signs from a quick once over though. "Are you alright?" I asked, worry clear in my voice, headache long forgotten. He nodded a bit so o decided to introduce myself as he had done to me. "My name is Donata, well, most people call me Donna." I smiled politely, "It is a pleasure to meet you, Vitalis Lupei. As much as I am enjoying our doorway conversation, may I come in? It's rather cold out here." I felt rude for asking, but I could feel goosebumps rising on my skin causing a slight tingling sensation.

Bleh these are so short compared to yours and I can't seem to type anymore dC
Scampi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi on Sat Jan 03, 2015 2:08 pm

Chloe: I took the money and gathered up the correct amount of change as I thought about his change. "I'm pretty sure he's a good guy." I answered as I handed him the change and began to put his things into a plastic bag. "I mean, I had an encounter with him. I can't really remember much but I know that if it weren't for him I would probably be in the hospital right now at least." I glanced over and my eyebrows furrowed in concentration. "Come to think golf it, he was around you height if I remember correctly... Maybe even a little taller..." I shrugged, "It was dark and I was a little tipsy." I shrugged, lying a little about my alcohol intake as I handed him the bag.

((I can imagine him saying "a little? Ahahahaha you were so drunk you couldn't even stand straight!" XD))
Scampi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 on Sat Jan 03, 2015 2:10 pm

Haley helped him unload the cart and nodded "Alright." she said before going to the passenger side and getting in. Buckling herself in "I'll help you then. Unless you dont need any help." smiling, she stuck her tounge out at him with a small laugh. Resting her head on her fist as she looked out the window

R.I.P Cookie.
Britt-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire on Sat Jan 03, 2015 2:17 pm

"So I guess by that he would be called the good guy tagged saves people." I say with a laugh taking the change back and putting it into my pocket and about to grab for the bag and stopped when she said he seemed to be my height. I looked up at her and say a hiding smirk and a fake like laugh "I don't think I would be a very good fighter or anything like that" I say grabbing the bags and holding it on my side. "And I don't think you were alittle tipsy if you can't really remember anything from that night." I say with a smirk and slipped her a card with my number on it. "Well I'm opening a club this weekend. Maybe if your off work and feel like getting out call me. Maybe I can help you out." I say with a smirk looking at her. "Thanks for the help.....sorry I don't think I caught your name."
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey on Sat Jan 03, 2015 2:25 pm

Vitalis: Her voice pulled all my attention, hanging on every word like each one fueled me. Somehow, though it seemed I was rather helpless to this woman's spell she didn't even intentionally cast, I loved it. I adored this warm feeling that was spreading through every cell of my body, and it continued to get better each moment I spent in her presence. It hadn't registered in my mind until after she spoke that she had done so in Latin, and I was weak in the knees. I sounded like some sort of woman in a romance film, but I didn't care. These feelings were acceptable, and I wouldn't trade them for the feelings I had before I stepped through the door.

"I wouldn't have cared, I've been hit before." My lips raised and took on a new sort of sly smile, though I just willed to claim her lips now. Leave my scent all over her and ward off anybody else that threatened to take her. That was absurd, of course. She spoke again, this time in English, and I nodded my head to push aside any worries that she could've gathered over my condition. I was wonderfully fine, better than I had been. She seemed satisfied with the gesture, continuing on to introduce herself to me. Donata. Her name clicked within me, I locked it away and found pride in it. "It's a pleasure, Donata."

She was cold? I couldn't allow that sort of uncomfortable feeling, not when it was easy to pull her inside. Reaching my hand out, a rather brave move, I grabbed a fistful of her shirt around her waist and coaxed her inside gently. Once she was safely within I shut the door and released her, though I willed to warm her instead of allow her to warm on her own. "Sorry, Donna. I didn't mean to keep you in the cold." Shoving my hands into the pockets of my jacket to distract myself, I gazed over her figure carefully before meeting her eyes once more. "Can I get you anything to warm you up?"

No worries, they'll slowly grow shorter and yours are perfect anyway
L is for Lindsey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi on Sat Jan 03, 2015 2:28 pm

Chloe: I laughed a little bit at his comments and I leaned against the counter. Slightly offended by his words on how he thinks I may have been more than tipsy. I would have complained at him but 1) he was customer and 2) he wasn't wrong. I just rolled my eyes a little. "It's Chloe, and I'll be sure to drop by... Sorry, didn't catch your name either." I smirked, even though I could see it on the card. I just wanted to get back at him since my name was on the name tag clipped on to my green polo shirt.
Scampi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi on Sat Jan 03, 2015 2:39 pm

*rolls around in a ball of happiness repeating "thank you" over and over*

Donna: His response made me smile, just a small, sweet, genuine smile. "Ahh but have you been hit by a girl before?" I smirked playfully. I was a little bit surprised with the way he pulled me in and it did cause my cheeks - that were slowly beginning to return to their natural colour - to grow redder again. With these actions it wouldn't actually surprise me if he had been hit by a dozen girls, but I didn't mind them. "No thank you, I'll be alright now." I smiled again - something I couldn't seem to stop doing in his presence. I had no idea what was where in this gigantic house, it truly was a mansion. I stood in awe at its size. "Wow... This place is... Huge..." I murmured quietly, more to myself than to anyone else.
Scampi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi on Sat Jan 03, 2015 2:45 pm

Ugh I really need to get the actual picture of Donna up DX But the link doesn't even work DX
Scampi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire on Sat Jan 03, 2015 2:48 pm

"Well Chloe my name is Oliver. Oliver Queen. The guy that came back from being dead for over 5 years on a Chinese island." I say with a small laugh and crossed my arms and nodded to her. "Id hope to see you there Chole. Maybe this time we won't have to talk about snakes and bedding when we are there." I say and got ready to leave. "See Ya later Chloe. Hopefully you don't need to have a run in with a vigilante again." I say with a small smirk and turned around and headed out to my car unlocking it as I walked to it.

Wanna skip to the club?

As I got in I started the car up and looked over at her and rolled my eyes with a smirk. "You can help if you want. I really don't mind." I say as I pulled out of the lot and headed down the road to the mansion. "So have you done any gardening before or anything?" I asked just wondering seeing if I had to teach her anything or not. If I did it would take a little to get her on the same level as me. I had been gardening these herbs all my life with my dad so it would be easy for me.
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi on Sat Jan 03, 2015 2:56 pm

Ehh idk I'm getting a little tired and wanna focus my energy on Donna since I'm getting incredible feels from the posts ^_^ tomorrow, maybe? ^_^
Scampi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire on Sat Jan 03, 2015 2:58 pm

Sure. I'm kinda getting writers block in general so I might poof
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content