House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+5
Britt-21
Scampi
Wolfsoul
Blood-Vampire
Shadowhunter
9 posters

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 7 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jan 04, 2015 12:57 am

Shush, you Razz

I was thinking about creating someone with social anxiety disorder, although they might be hard to rp because the persn would probably be really quiet and blend into the background :/
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Jan 04, 2015 12:58 am

Hmm that does sound difficult :/
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jan 04, 2015 1:01 am

In the plus side, in theory, I'd be able to rp the person pretty well because I know what it's like, and once my person makes a few friends they should be more ok... But only around the friends, not around others.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jan 04, 2015 1:11 am

You know that advert with the singing satsuma-orange-thing? My Terry's chocolate orange looks like that right now XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Jan 04, 2015 1:12 am

Lmao XD I got 2 of them this year XD
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jan 04, 2015 1:17 am

I got one, plus a Thorntons chocolate santa (I don't even like Thorntons chocolate!) and a big bar of galaxy chocolate.

Y'know, I just might make me as a character. Properly this time, not someone I wish I could be. I'll just change the name and appearance and maybe a little bit of a backstory. And maybe make her immortal. And taller.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Jan 04, 2015 1:19 am

Lmao XD I kept older me pretty much the same as I possibly could.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jan 04, 2015 1:21 am

With all the drinking and stuff Razz
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Jan 04, 2015 1:34 am

Yeah that bit is still pretty similar XD
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jan 04, 2015 1:36 am

Fair enough. My person's gonna be pretty similar too. I'm typing up her personality and I'm just adding all the little wordy things I do - the things I say a lot when I'm talking to people I don't know well.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jan 04, 2015 1:48 am

How would you feel about having a 'Hobbies/ Favourite things' part of the character form? I was just looking at the form and realised we have a personality part and a talent part but nowhere to put, like, favourite shows, favourite food, favourite things to do etc.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Jan 04, 2015 1:50 am

Create a whole new section for that if you want cause I was thinking about that myself when creating Donata ^_^
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jan 04, 2015 1:52 am

I wont create a whole new section because I don't want the form to get too big, but I'll put a little something under 'Flaws' and above 'History'. Unless you want to use your moddy-mod powers to do that while I deal with my new person.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Jan 04, 2015 1:56 am

Nah I'll leave it to you since you know what you want Smile
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jan 04, 2015 1:56 am

Ugh, making me do all of the work Razz
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jan 04, 2015 2:17 am

Almost done, just need a picture and a type of immortal she can be. Not a vampire, vampires seem way too confident for her XD

Just need a type of immortal now.

Screw it, I'll just make her human!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jan 04, 2015 2:40 am

Who Are You?

Full Name: Katherine Smith
Called by?: Katie, no one really calls me Katherine except my grandparents...
Birthday: 5th May
Mom: Angela Smith
Dad: Tony Smith
Siblings: None, I'm an only child.

What Are You Like?

Personality: Oh boy, uh, well, I have, uh, social anxiety disorder. It's- It's this thing where you are really scared of social activities because you fear people might judge you so... Yeah... I can be quiet and prefer to sit in the corner and avoid being the centre of attention. I can get really nervous around strangers and start shaking or tripping up on my words and getting cold sweats so... Yeah... But when I'm with friends I'm, well, normal, I guess. Or maybe not normal, I mean, I'm the calmest one in my group of friends but sometimes - especially if I've had Coca Cola or cloudy lemonade - they can drag me into their crazy antics. There's still issues I have with my friends - topics I wont discuss because I'm afraid of what they'd think, the withdrawal into my little turtle shell that happens when someone interrupts me - but I can still act more like myself and talk more openly when I'm around them than I could with anyone else.
Favorite/theme song: Uhh, you probably don't know it anyway so... Yeah...
What are you?: Human
Talents: Singing? Maybe? I don't know if I'm good at it, but I do it a lot... In my room... Uhhh, I guess my photography's pretty ok, maybe. And I always find flaws but everyone seems to like my drawings... Also, I'm a bit of a Psychology nerd and I kinda take pride in that.
Flaws: Oh gosh, here we go. Perfectionist. Lack of self esteem. Very self critical and self judging and... All negative 'self' things. Not to mention that I have social anxiety so bad that I can't even talk to people on the phone. I can be quiet and withdrawn, I avoid going out so inviting me to parties would be pretty much pointless. I'm not entirely pretty, I have no idea how relationships work, I spend way too much time on the laptop... Yeah, lots and lots of flaws.
Hobbies/Favourite things: I guess I'm kinda geeky so, you know, Marvel stuff, Doctor Who, anime, video games. I like music - I, uh, I like how music can sometimes portray my emotions, if that makes sense... I spend lots of time on the laptop because I find talking to someone (Rather, typing to someone) through a screen much easier than talking to someone in person so I can be more like myself. I like drawing, taking photographs and reading and... That's all I can think of at the moment...
History: I guess I had a normal childhood. I'm an only child so I got a lot of nice things, the only downside when I was a kid was the, uh, the bullies at school and my judgemental bully of a grandmother (Who I now blame for my SAD). It took a long long while until I was able to cut her out of my life and now I hardly see her which is probably a good thing. As I grew older I kept to a small group of friends, but avoided them when they were hanging out with other friends, but I still went out with them on small social gatherings if I knew most of the people there... Yeah, I had a normal-ish life and got good grades even if I still think I could've done better. I wish I could've stayed in the UK, but, rather miraculously, I was accepted into a really good university in the USA to do Psychology course that also came with counselling training and, well, I figured that my dream of becoming a therapist was worth the move... I just hoped that I was right...

Love Life?

Married To: No one, I'm only 19
Children: Uh, well, I'm actually not fond of children so... Yeah...
Past Boyfriend/Girlfriend: I, uh, dated a guy for a month. Lets just say it wasn't good so I had to end it...
Current Boyfriend or Girlfriend: Yeah, I should be so lucky.
Your type: I don't... Really know... Someone smart, I guess? I mean, I know what I like from characters on television shows but in real life? I'm not sure. Someone smart and nice and into the same things as me?
Fiancé(e):I can't be engaged if I don't have a partner.
Sexual Orientation: Uhh, I... I-I don't- I'd rather not say... ((Bisexual))

What Do You Look Like?

Hair color: Brown
Eye color: Blue
How Tall are you: 5ft 4in
Tattoos: Ouch, no >.<
Piercings: I used to have my ears pierced, but not anymore.
Style: I kinda have a thing for flannel shirts, so usually a white t-shirt, flannel shirt and jeans. In the winter I tend to wear a jumper instead of a flannel, though because, you know, it's cold.
What you look like:
The House Of Immortality - Page 7 Possib10
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sun Jan 04, 2015 3:23 am

Big hero six movie day today Smile
Even though it hella rainy outside.

Hello anyway everyone
Mhm, greetings
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowhunter Sun Jan 04, 2015 3:24 am

Hey Linz
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Jan 04, 2015 3:26 am

Omg Linz X3 you'll ha e to message me once you've seen it X3 I looooovr the movie!
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jan 04, 2015 3:26 am

Well don't tell me anything about it! It doesn't come out until the end of January for me!

Hi Linz and Vitalis. *Is just sat in the armchair, reading and blocking out everyone else.* Don't mind her, it's just the prettier, taller version of me except, you know, my social anxiety disorder doesn't show here and her's... Does. ^_^" *Tenses a little as she hears the others talking about her but tries to shut them out again.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Jan 04, 2015 3:37 am

L is for Lindsey wrote:Vitalis: Noting that her eyes never left me, I felt a rather confident wave wash over me. Not that I wasn't confident in her presence anyway, because knowing that my lifemate was only a mere two or three feet away from me did boost my confidence. I caught her gaze, happy to lock my dark colored eyes onto her much lighter in hue set. "If you've got the time, I'll gladly explain." Pushing myself away from the wall, I stepped backwards towards the living room, willing her to follow. "I'm a sort of mix of things, really. Some Carpathians have warlock-like powers, some Carpathians have mental abilities, and then there are some like me that can shape shift. Some have all three abilities in different forms." I called her forward with a silent gesture of my index finger, curling it inwards towards myself.

"I do like the taste of blood, but I'm not any sort of vampyre." Normally, talking about my possible vampirism would be something I avoided like the plague, but that was over now. I was not even slightly headed into that path unless she chose to reject me, which I was certain wouldn't happen. I had that sort of belief in my skill as a charming man, or I hoped anyway. "Even if we didn't have a supply of blood bags here, Carpathians don't kill their suppliers. They actually kind of seduce them, and they're bite isn't all that unpleasing." That's what my father had said, anyway. I never had to call upon a human, and I've never bit anyone before. Of course, that would change soon enough to complete our binding but I'd think on that at a different time.

I took a seat on the couch beside the chair I had called her to, zipping my jacket up a bit more in an effort to keep myself presentable in this first meeting with Donata. "You see, Carpathians are just these creatures with a jumble of different things thrown together." I couldn't help but smile at her, and I was certain that the amount of smiling coming from me must be borderline creepy. I didn't much care though, because she didn't seem capable of keeping her own smile down. Did I tell her about lifemates? No, that conversation needed to wait. It was too heavy for this single situation. She just got here, she had just met me, and I was already thinking ahead far too much. How could I keep myself settled when I was in the presence of my destiny? The other half of me that I couldn't touch or be too close with.

Donata: I listened intently to the words he spoke, commuting them to my memory. I was intrigued to learn about new things such as this and it was coming first hand from someone who knew about it through personal experiences. From what he had told me already, he wasn't lying when he said he was a mix of different species. He had named several already. I followed him into what seemed to be the lounge. My eyebrows raised slightly at the mention of vampire-like Carpathians seducing people. A part of me wondered silently if he was using this power on me now or whether it was merely his personality that was drawing me in. I took the seat next to him, sitting down in a calm manner and ever so lightly. "Well Carpathians are very interesting, much more than just a plain old animal shifter like myself."

Best response I could muster ^_^ had it typed up earlier and sorry I fell asleep on you ^_^
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Jan 04, 2015 3:47 am

.-.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Jan 04, 2015 3:49 am

What's up Britt Sad