The House Of Immortality

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Wolfsoul on Sat Jan 03, 2015 9:12 am

Sora squealed as the stranger messed with her hair, batting it away playfully with a giggle. It was only after a moment of replaying what the stranger had said when she realized something. "You sound like Uncle Toby!" She exclaimed with a smile. "Mommy said I had an Uncle called Toby and she used to play with him everyday and stuff, like she does with me when she's not working." Trying some magic to make a ball of light, she almost blinded them both. "Gah! Noooo!" She winced, quickly doing the best dim the light. It took a while but eventually the light dimmed enough so that she could take a closer look at the stranger without burning their eyeballs. "You can't be Uncle Toby, though, because Uncle Tony was tiiiiny! He was my age, mommy said.

Kjærlighet Vil Tine
~Love Will Thaw~

~Centrum Permanebit~
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 on Sat Jan 03, 2015 9:17 am

Haley shifted into her human form, sitting on the pavement. She laughed softly "I shifted just so you could talk with me and not look like a crazy person." She rose to her feet, streching her limbs before speaking "How are you on this fine day?" Hales asked, leaning on the car. What surprised her is that he actually knew how to use one.

R.I.P Cookie.
From when I was 5 - 8/22/14
Britt-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire on Sat Jan 03, 2015 9:25 am

"I don't think around here talking to a wolf is weird anymore. Makes me wonder how many people here have talked to atleast one wolf in their life time or atleast when being here." I say and looked at her "Iv been good. Just trying to find the things I need for planting my seeds and all that. Might as well start growing them as soon as I can before the seeds arnt as good as they were." I say and shrug then turn around and put my keys in my ignition and started up the car. "Gotta go to a gardening store which should be fun and interesting I guess. Let's hope I don't pass out from the smell in those places." I was about to close the door but then I demebered she was interested in Atrain plants. "I take it you wanna come with?"
Blood-Vampire

View user profile http://bergieteenlife.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 on Sat Jan 03, 2015 9:33 am

Rolling her eyes, she grinned "Thats good though." she commented before he asked if she wanted to come "Hey thats all up to you, Roman." holding up her hands, she slid them into her pockets "if you need a few hands to help you out with the plants and stuff, I'll gladly join you"

R.I.P Cookie.
Britt-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire on Sat Jan 03, 2015 9:39 am

Hey Britt can u maybe add alittle bit to your posts. It will help me be able to write more and have more to go off of.

I looked at her and shook my head with a small laugh. "Just get in. I already know you wanna learn all you can about Atrains weird herbs and all." I say as I pick up the notebook up from the seat next to me and placed it in a small gap next to my seat and leaned over opening the door then going back to my door flossing it shut. I waited for her to get in for me to pull out and head down the road and head into the town. It wasn't that long of a ride luckily. Faster way of getting all there is for the plants.
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  midget on Sat Jan 03, 2015 9:39 am

Toby: He was not tiny! He huffed, pouting like a petulant child for a second, before focusing more on the fact that Sora knew about him. He wasn't sure what had happened after he'd disappeared, but there was always the horrible thought in the back of his mind saying 'they never found you'. But she'd been told about him, that had tp mean something! Dimming her light even more, he gave her as stern a look as he could manage, although it only lasted long enough for him to get his next words out. "You're going to have to do better than that if you want to beat your mum. We have to be extra sneaky!" She was very good for her age though, she'd be ready to learn teleporting soon, which made him wonder who was teaching her. Haydie had taught him at that age, but he wasn't there to do the same for her. He wanted to know what she'd been told about Haydie as well, so he tried to think of a way to bring it about. "So, what else did she tell you about Uncle Toby, and other people she used to know?"
midget

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 on Sat Jan 03, 2015 9:43 am

Blood-Vampire wrote:Hey Britt can u maybe add alittle bit to your posts. It will help me be able to write more and have more to go off of.

I looked at her and shook my head with a small laugh. "Just get in. I already know you wanna learn all you can about Atrains weird herbs and all." I say as I pick up the notebook up from the seat next to me and placed it in a small gap next to my seat and leaned over opening the door then going back to my door flossing it shut. I waited for her to get in for me to pull out and head down the road and head into the town. It wasn't that long of a ride luckily. Faster way of getting all there is for the plants.  

i'll try

Haley grinned and she walked to the other side of the car, opening the door and slipping inside, closing the door and putting on her belt "I do wanna learn about them. It sounds more interesting then the most generic ones that you'd normally hear on earth. As a wolf, you pretty much know what plant is what." she looked out the window "Its good to learn something new everyday and today, I want to learn something." her blue eyes made their way back to Roman, her lips curling into a smile.

R.I.P Cookie.
Britt-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey on Sat Jan 03, 2015 9:48 am

Danny Lawrence in green pants defines all of my needs in life

Anywho, I was thinking earlier, and I might attempt to rewatch all of OITNB tonight. Just binge watch until I have to go back to school Tuesday if I don't get all the episodes in within the next twenty four hours.
L is for Lindsey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire on Sat Jan 03, 2015 9:56 am

"Well it's because  they are more interesting" I say with a laugh and pulled into town. "There's even one when mixed with my blood can heal anyone or anything from something. Even something like cancer or on the edge of death. But there are also ones that can kill you when poked with it. And then one that a girl use to use on me when you put a leaf under their pillow and they have sex dreams or anything you want them to dream about. It was fun as a kid but then I grew out of it and it just got annoyed." I say with a shrug and looked over at her and then back to the rode. "There's plants for a lot of things and many can help people not like your human herbs that just stone you for alittle bit and flavor food. There's more to it then just that. Something more major." I say with a laugh pulling into the stores parking lot.
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 on Sat Jan 03, 2015 10:01 am

Haley looked at him as he explained various kinds of plants that his world had. Her jaw dropped "You're kidding right? Sex dreams from a plant?" she never heard such a thing "I mean..the other stuff sound cool but something like this sounds plain crazy. I swear, if you put a leaf like that under my pillow, I will hunt you down." she joked, laughing "I wouldnt ever want to go through something like that. But this is all new to me..Various plants that are stronger then earths."

R.I.P Cookie.
Britt-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul on Sat Jan 03, 2015 10:02 am

This guy was even better at magic than she was! Maybe he should be teaching her magic instead of her boring teacher! Afterall, this guy was more fun, he was willing to play hide and seek with her; Mr Valentine never wanted to play hide and seek. Sora was about to bring up the suggestion when she was asked about else she knew about Uncle Toby and people. She scrunched up her little face as she thought hard about the question. "Mommy told me lots of things about Uncle Toby. She told me that he was more like a brother because mommy and daddy looked after him like he was their kid. Uhhh... Uncle Toby was quiet unless he was playing with mommy. Mommy said I would have liked him, ummm... Ooh! He helped get mommy and daddy together! I don't know my daddy, but he sounded boring!" She was going to stop there, but it looked as if the older guy wanted her to continue. "My daddy was tall and had blonde, girly hair. He didn't like to run around and have fun like mommy, he liked sitting down and watching and he was very se- serious, which mommy says means boring." That smile of her's disappeared for a moment as her thoughts took on a sadder note, uncharacteristic of the young child, but she never really discussed this sort of thing with anyone, especially the next couple of lines. "Mommy said that she loved daddy very much, and he loved me and mommy. I don't know why he left - mommy doesn't like talking about it - but I heard her say things, like daddy stopped loving her or daddy was scared of mommy because she was a queen-person." A sudden realization occurred to the little girl, her grin returning, this time edge with pride. "I'm a Princess!" She explained with pride to the stranger. "I have Princess and Queen friends, and then a bunch of other friends, too!"

Be careful with the binge-watching! It destroys your brain! I'm limiting myself to 10 episodes of Carmilla a day (7, including the Xmas special, on the last day) because I don't want my mind to be numbed by vampires and stuff XD

Hi Linz! How're you?

Kjærlighet Vil Tine
~Love Will Thaw~

~Centrum Permanebit~
Wolfsoul
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi on Sat Jan 03, 2015 10:05 am

I've never really binge watched anything oh wait, Sherlock and all of danisnotonfire's videos but that's it ^_^ now if you'll excuse me I'm off back to loving Pete Wentz because he's just an amazing person in my opinion :3 unless Linz wants to to with mah new Character Donna ^_^
Scampi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey on Sat Jan 03, 2015 10:09 am

I'm not too bad, actually. You?
Found some Natasha in glasses and thought of Holland
should be the first post on the site
http://knockfivetimes.tumblr.com/

What shall we do with Donna?
L is for Lindsey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul on Sat Jan 03, 2015 10:11 am

Omg! That's perfect! I saw something like that earlier but not a gif version! XD

Does Linz wanna rp with me too? You don't have too if you don't want to ^_^

Kjærlighet Vil Tine
~Love Will Thaw~

~Centrum Permanebit~
Wolfsoul
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul on Sat Jan 03, 2015 10:13 am

By the way, the little hair that sticks out at the side instead of going into the curls is just so adorable :3 So adorable that I kinda added it to my fanart (Though in my drawing it's more towards the top of her head) XD

Kjærlighet Vil Tine
~Love Will Thaw~

~Centrum Permanebit~
Wolfsoul
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi on Sat Jan 03, 2015 10:14 am

Introduce her to vitally? He wanted to meet someone who knew Latin, right? XD it's up to you if you want her to be his lifemate or not *shrig*
Scampi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey on Sat Jan 03, 2015 10:22 am

totally useless Lindsey will accept the proposal of rp from both parties, given time to type something up. Agreed?

Also, little stray curl was adorable, I must concur.
L is for Lindsey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi on Sat Jan 03, 2015 10:23 am

Would you like me to start? She's not at the mansion yet ^_^
Scampi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  midget on Sat Jan 03, 2015 10:26 am

Toby: She'd given up on him. How could Yuffie have given up on him? His hand found the pendant round his neck, and he clutched onto it like a life line, trying not to let his emotions get the best of him. He was angry, but not at Sora. He shouldn't be here, Yuffie wouldn't help him find Haydie, he wouldn't get his family back. Suddenly unable to sit still, he scrambled to his feet, and wormed his way out of their hiding place. He wanted to tell Sora that Yuffie was wrong, that her daddy did love them, that he hadn't left her. He never would have, not voluntarily. But her thoughts had already moved on, and she sounded so much happier telling him about her being a Princess. He'd tell her at some point, she deserved to know. But for now he pretended to dust himself off, before giving her his best smile. "A princess? You should have said so sooner!" Giving a little bow, he held his hand out towards her. "A Princess shouldn't be squished in a dusty corner. Why don't you tell me all about your friends whilst I find you a more suitable seat?"
midget

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul on Sat Jan 03, 2015 10:26 am

Yay! Someone agrees! X3 It just made we want to huggle her, though that probably would've gotten me bitten. But hey, the stray curl would've been a good excuse to run some fingers through her hair X3

And tiny fangirl Bex has two options for totally useless Lindsey: Holligail or Elsa+Anna? Because I have posts for both.

P.S 'Totally useless Lindsey' reminds me of this:

Kjærlighet Vil Tine
~Love Will Thaw~

~Centrum Permanebit~
Wolfsoul
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey on Sat Jan 03, 2015 10:32 am

Sure, if you wanna start Scampi, that's cool Smile

That's some of the tags they use on Tumblr for Carmilla cast members. Except, they usually tag Carmilla herself "broody gay Carmilla". I think...

Hmm... Which would you prefer, "tiny fangirl Bex"?
Fingers through Carmilla's hair would be better than Danny's, the curls and more curls are fantastic, if I'm being honest.
L is for Lindsey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul on Sat Jan 03, 2015 10:41 am

Most merchandise I've seen says "Useless Lesbian Vampire Carmilla", although I'm not sure why she's useless...

And I don't know which I prefer, although we haven't rped Elsa and Anna in a while so maybe them?

And oh gosh, don't get me started on those curls X3

"Ok!" Sora took the stranger's hand and stood up. For now she propped herself up on the cabinet which could juuuust about clamber onto, then started counting off her friends on her fingers, explaining them to the stranger. "Princess Anna's the fun one, she's sisters with Queen Elsa, the smart one, Kenne- Oh! And Queen Elsa has pretty snow magic and a cuddly kitty cat!" She hugged herself and giggled joyfully at the thought of Jotunn. That kitty was so fluffy and adorable! After the moments distraction, she continued. "Kenny is the quiet one and she has a baby called Valerie - she doesn't do much but I like her anyway - then there's Hen-Hen who really likes me and mommy and likes to talk to me, then there's Robyn, my school friend, then there's Justin, who loves Elsa and plays with me sometimes, then there's Abby who's moody but lets me play with her, and then there's Micah, the bestest friend in the whole wide world! That's-" She took a moment to count all the fingers she held up. "9? And a kitty cat, so 10!" She was quite proud of herself for being able to list all her friends, give descriptions and count them all, because she doubted any other 5 year old would be able to do all of that! A normal 5 year old, in her mind, would've gotten stuck halfway through and forget who they had already mentioned and who they hadn't!

Kjærlighet Vil Tine
~Love Will Thaw~

~Centrum Permanebit~
Wolfsoul
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi on Sat Jan 03, 2015 10:42 am

Linz has tumblr? O.o

Donna: America was a truly crazy place, especially on New Years Eve. I woke up on a couch in some sort of closed club. I guess someone had left me here when they closed up. Odd. I shrugged it off and stumbled up, which made the room spin so I gripped the arm until it stopped. Once I was steady I found a way out, eventually. I had to climb out of the girls bathroom window but at least I was out. I seemed to have lost my sense of directions as well as my belongings. At least I still had money in my pocket and my phone. I made my way through a forest as the noisiness of the town was hurting my throbbing head. The peace and quiet was lovely. I stretched and yawned as I walked, the fresh air making me feel refreshed. After an hour or so I came face to face with a gigantic building. My mind swam back to last night; I remembered some guy mentioning something about some immortal mansion or something. It was difficult to understand with his Australian accent. I remembered him saying I could stay there if I needed to. Perhaps that would be a good idea. Cautiously I approached. I stood at the door wondering whether to knock or just go straight in. After a few moments thinking, I thought I better knock. I raised my hand to do so when the door opened and I came face to face with a male, who I nearly just punched in the face by accident.
Scampi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey on Sat Jan 03, 2015 10:47 am

Linz does have tumblr, two seperate accounts of complete trash.

Maybe it's just a specific person I follow or something that tags her like that
We shall not get started on the curls, I understand entirely
Anna and Elsa is fine, a little switch up from Holligail won't kill us... Maybe.

Replying now dear Smile
L is for Lindsey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi on Sat Jan 03, 2015 10:49 am

Linz wants to give scampi these urls? ^_^ And okie dokie Smile
Scampi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content