The House Of Immortality

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Wolfsoul on Sat Jan 03, 2015 3:31 am

Hmmm... Well it's a possibility... Yeah, she could be playing Hide and Seek- actually, she doesn't even have to be sneaking away from a babysitter, she could just be playing hiding and seek with Yuffie and, instead of sticking to inside the mansion like Yuffie expects her to, she could go outside looking for a hiding place. The mansion's huge so it'll take a while for Yuffie to realize that Sora's not even inside.

Wanna rp it? I can multitask between homework and this.

Kjærlighet Vil Tine
~Love Will Thaw~

~Centrum Permanebit~
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  midget on Sat Jan 03, 2015 3:34 am

Yeah definately, let me just switch to the laptop XD
midget

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul on Sat Jan 03, 2015 3:35 am

Woop woop! You can start, if you want ^_^

Kjærlighet Vil Tine
~Love Will Thaw~

~Centrum Permanebit~
Wolfsoul
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 on Sat Jan 03, 2015 3:42 am

WOLFY WHAT CHAPTER DID THINGS HIT THE FAN!? O: im on 6 I think xD

R.I.P Cookie.
From when I was 5 - 8/22/14
Britt-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul on Sat Jan 03, 2015 3:45 am

Chapter 10. Wait, does 'Hit the fan' mean when things went bad? I'm not good with phrases :S

Kjærlighet Vil Tine
~Love Will Thaw~

~Centrum Permanebit~
Wolfsoul
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  midget on Sat Jan 03, 2015 3:48 am

You’re going to have to give me a bit to write up the post, I hadn’t really thought about how exactly I was going to bring him back X3
midget

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul on Sat Jan 03, 2015 3:49 am

Okies, one sec!

Kjærlighet Vil Tine
~Love Will Thaw~

~Centrum Permanebit~
Wolfsoul
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 on Sat Jan 03, 2015 3:55 am

yus wolfy, thats what it means Razz

R.I.P Cookie.
Britt-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul on Sat Jan 03, 2015 4:02 am

Ahh, I see. Be prepared for emotions and feels within the next 4 chapters.

Apparently mommy wasn't very good at hide and seek.

Anna was busy spending time with Elsa so her usual hide and seek partner was preoccupied, but she figured that her mother would be great at hide and seek. Apparently not. As soon as Yuffie had closed her eyes and started counting, Sora had bolted out of the room, straight down the stairs and dashed outside. Sure, it was cold, but the 5 year old was dressed up warmly anyway, even if she didn't have a coat on. She had very sneakily squeezed her body into a hollow, kind of damp log on the outskirts of the woods, in perfect view of the front door so that she knew when her mum would walk out of it.

About 10 minutes later - what seemed like forever to the child who didn't quite grasp the concept of time yet - and there was no sign of her mother. Wow! Her hiding place must've been better than she thought! Sora giggled at this, ignoring how cold she was beginning to feel because, hey, she was actually outsmarting the one person in her life who loved hiding places. She revelled in the fact that she hadn't been found yet, even going so far to rub it in Yuffie's face by singing as loud as she could, as if to say 'You can hear me, but you can't see me! Haha!'

((Ever done this? Singing out loud while playing hide and seek? I used to do it, I believe, just to wind the 'Seekers' up when they couldn't find me XD))

Kjærlighet Vil Tine
~Love Will Thaw~

~Centrum Permanebit~
Wolfsoul
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  midget on Sat Jan 03, 2015 4:10 am

Toby: He fell to his knees with a cry of frustration, his body needing a few minutes to recover from the drain on his energy. It had failed again! The stupid locator spell wasn’t tracking anything! He was wasting his energy, expelling it into the air and getting nothing back. He’d been at it for hours, trying everything that he’d learnt. He’d found as many warlocks as possible over the years that were willing to teach a stray kid, finding as many different versions of the spell as there seemed to be, trying all the tricks to increase his power. All for nothing... He swiped at the newest symbols in a fit of anger, gauging jagged lines in the dirt as he erased them. Tears welled up in his eyes and he scrubbed them away, clenching his jaw stubbornly against the rising hopelessness as he stared ahead. He wouldn’t cry. He wouldn’t give up. He’d find Haydie, he had to. So just being near The Mansion wasn’t powerful enough, he had to get inside, find where Haydie’s presence had been the strongest and try it there. He just needed a greater connection. He could do this! After a few deep breaths, he clasped the pendant back around his neck and on shaky legs, started making his way towards what once had been his home for a while.
midget

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  midget on Sat Jan 03, 2015 4:14 am

Sorry, I completely missed your post, do you want me to edit it so he hears/finds her, or do you want her to hear/find him?
midget

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul on Sat Jan 03, 2015 4:28 am

Whatever suits you. I have written out another post but it's up to you. I don't mind whether Toby overhears her or if Sora spots him. *Shrugs.*

Kjærlighet Vil Tine
~Love Will Thaw~

~Centrum Permanebit~
Wolfsoul
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  midget on Sat Jan 03, 2015 4:30 am

If you've already written a post then we can use that, saves it going to waste
midget

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul on Sat Jan 03, 2015 4:33 am

It was only when she heard footsteps that Sora fell silent. Was it mommy? It couldn't be mommy, she didn't see her come out of the front door. Her breath caught in her throat, her heart beating against her tiny chest as the footsteps got closer and closer...

And then a guy walked right past the log. Sora breathed again. Relief welled within her, until she saw the boy - older than her but not Henry-old - and realized he wasn't happy. But everyone had to be happy, right? Happiness was good! And Sora had a knack for making anyone happy, even grumpy red-haired ladies. With this in mind, Sora compromised her perfect hiding spot, wriggling out of it and carefully creeping towards the guy just like mommy would. She waited until the guy was closer to the mansion's front door, hiding in the shadows as best as the child could, then ran out in front of the boy, standing in between him and the door. "Nope! No sad people allowed!" She told the stranger with a stern look, not worried about this person being a danger - she never thought anyone was a danger. After a moment or two, the stern expression melted into the adorable smile that always seemed to make others around her smile, as she waved to the stranger with a, "Hi, guy!" If friendliness wasn't enough to make him smile, she'd just have to keep him outside until he smiled; Sora was stubborn enough to be able to do so quite efficiently.

Kjærlighet Vil Tine
~Love Will Thaw~

~Centrum Permanebit~
Wolfsoul
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 on Sat Jan 03, 2015 4:41 am

wolfy, wanna continue ooc zack and rose? :3

R.I.P Cookie.
Britt-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul on Sat Jan 03, 2015 4:44 am

O.O Good gosh.

Just watched a video of people trying to learn K-Pop dances; they tried to learn the dance to Gee by Girls Generation >.< No, don't destroy my baby! DX

The guy teaching it was pretty good, though :3

Anyway, I think he's in the kitchen with Abby so... Yeah...

*Is trying to get Abby to be more domesticated by teaching her how to cook breakfast.* *Is struggling to learn but is trying her best.*
((Because Abby really is becoming Holland's little housewife XD))

Kjærlighet Vil Tine
~Love Will Thaw~

~Centrum Permanebit~
Wolfsoul
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 on Sat Jan 03, 2015 4:46 am

*peeks in the kitchen, watching*

R.I.P Cookie.
Britt-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul on Sat Jan 03, 2015 4:56 am

*Is poking a sausage with a knife as it cooks, keeping an eye on them so that they didn't burn.* I can't believe you don't know how to cook. *Narrows her eyes.* Hey, I know how to cook! ... Some things... I've just never really had to think about it much before... Mhmm. You're lucky I'm here. Now leave the sausages alone, they'll be fine. I'm gonna teach you how to make an omelette. *Wrinkles her nose in disgust.* How does Holland survive off of this c***? How do you choose it over blood?! *Shrugs.* It doesn't taste bad to me, like it does to you. *Starts teaching Abby how to make the omelette.* *Is watching from the kitchen table.* *Is trying to pretend like she's busy on her phone, when really she's recording this sweet moment between her children.*

Kjærlighet Vil Tine
~Love Will Thaw~

~Centrum Permanebit~
Wolfsoul
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 on Sat Jan 03, 2015 4:59 am

:3 *is still watching like a weirdo*

R.I.P Cookie.
Britt-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  midget on Sat Jan 03, 2015 5:03 am

Toby: He jerked to a stop as the little girl ran in front of him, nearly falling backwards in his haste not to stand on her. Silly girl. The look of annoyance on his face quickly turned to one of disbelief, as he took her in. Sora... She was older, but it definitely looked like her, heck the girl looked like a mini Yuffie with that stubborn face, so it had to be her. She’d grown so much! What was she doing here? ‘No sad people allowed’, she was just like her mum. He thought she might have recognised him when she started smiling, but she hadn’t. She was just smiling at a stranger. Well of course she didn’t, she was only a baby when he disappeared, she would have no idea who he was. She wouldn’t even have known who her dad was if he was stood right in front of her. The thought caused a lump to rise in his throat and he swallowed it back quickly, remembering why he was here. Haydie, he had to try the locator spell again to find Haydie. But Sora was really stood right in front of him. That meant Yuffie was here! He crouched down slowly, trying to make some sense of his now jumbled mess of emotions, as he took her in. “Sora?” He almost reached out to touch her, but he pulled himself back at the last second. She didn’t know him. He decided to let happiness win out, and he grinned at her, they were really here. He didn’t have to be alone anymore, and they could find Haydie together! With a slight laugh he gestured towards the door, “Am I allowed in?”
midget

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul on Sat Jan 03, 2015 5:25 am

*Talking and demonstrating at the same time.* Omlettes are pretty simple, because all you've got to do is crack the eggs into a bowl like this, add some salt and pepper and beat it all together - not literally beat it, I mean whisk it together with a fork. *Picks ups fork and hands it to Abby.* Give it a go. Go gently, otherwise you'll make a mess. Ok... *Takes the fork and starts beating the eggy concoction.*

Britt, stop stalking them.

The stranger knew her name, which took Sora by surprise. She hadn't see him before, had someone told him about her? That was possible, Sora knew a lot of people, so she thought nothing of it. As the guy smiled at her and asked to be let in, she stroked her imaginary beard, as deep in thought as a 5 year old could be. "Hmmm..." She stared him down, then nodded, poking the guy in the nose. "Only if you keep happy, mister!" The grin returned and she stepped out of the stranger's way. Should she go in with him? Should she stay outside? She was still in the middle of a game of hide and seek, but she had just made a new friend! Maybe her new friend could play hide and seek with her, though. She almost gasped in excitement at the idea, following the stranger inside. "Wanna play hide and seek with me? I'm hiding from my mommy. I know lots of good hiding places!"

Kjærlighet Vil Tine
~Love Will Thaw~

~Centrum Permanebit~
Wolfsoul
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 on Sat Jan 03, 2015 5:33 am

But its interesting ;-;

R.I.P Cookie.
Britt-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi on Sat Jan 03, 2015 5:57 am

These laptops are fucking stupid -_- I've hardly been in mine and already the mousepad has stopped working -_- like it'll be fine for like a minute once you've turned it on then it just freezes.
Scampi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 on Sat Jan 03, 2015 5:59 am

sorry to hear that scampi ;-;

R.I.P Cookie.
Britt-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul on Sat Jan 03, 2015 6:00 am

*Has finished showing Abby how to cook omlettes by now.* ok, now for the bacon pancakes. I taught you how to make this the other day so why don't you try on your own this time? O.O On my own? I don't know... Come on, show me that you actually learnt something! If you start screwing up, I'll help you out. Ok... :S *Starts making the bacon pancakes by herself.*

Sorry, I'm helping mum cook dinner.

Kjærlighet Vil Tine
~Love Will Thaw~

~Centrum Permanebit~
Wolfsoul
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content