Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Blood-Vampire on Tue Dec 30, 2014 12:16 pm

Anyone up to RP? You can pick anyone but Ace mainly
Blood-Vampire

View user profile http://bergieteenlife.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi on Tue Dec 30, 2014 12:18 pm

These lil shits don't make any noises at all! Sorry vamps, I'm still tryin to write a reply for wolf and Britt... But Chloe... Hmm...
Scampi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi on Tue Dec 30, 2014 12:20 pm

Wait didn't we rp Oliver and Chloe?
Scampi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire on Tue Dec 30, 2014 12:21 pm

Ya. Their at the pet store getting a snake
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi on Tue Dec 30, 2014 12:26 pm

Cool cool Smile if you want we can fast forward a bit to after Christmas?
Scampi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire on Tue Dec 30, 2014 12:28 pm

Sure. How should thry meet up? Date or he saves her from someone at night. She learns his secret identity later on or something
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi on Tue Dec 30, 2014 12:30 pm

I like the saving idea:) I'll type up a post in a few minutes
Scampi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire on Tue Dec 30, 2014 12:32 pm

Alright lol
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 on Tue Dec 30, 2014 12:39 pm

WOOOO! Sydney- 1. Keith- ZERO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD

R.I.P Cookie.
From when I was 5 - 8/22/14
Britt-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire on Tue Dec 30, 2014 12:41 pm

OH YA! Sexy Oliver lol
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi on Tue Dec 30, 2014 12:53 pm

Chloe: I hadn't gone home for Christmas this year. I hadn't felt up to it so I didn't even bother buying a plane ticket. I sent Christmas cards and presents down for close family, money for not so close family. I sent them weeks ago to make sure they got there on time. Derik had gone home for Christmas. The flat mate that was keeping me calm and... Alright had left me alone. I know he had to, but I guess I got worse around this time of year. I never let anyone catch onto it though. I didn't want to worry or bother them. Deciding that I needed a drink I left the flat, dressed in a Tinkerbell tee, leggings and black flats. I had my usual grey hoodie on over the top as I walked the streets. I hadn't realised how late it was and a lot of places I liked to go were shut. I wasn't paying attention to my surroundings but soon heard someone. "Heh heh. What 'ave we got 'ere then?" A low voice came from somewhere to the left of my. Another voice, male again, came from behind. "Such a pretty lady out so late. Spooky out on the streets." I heard them getting closer to me. If there was just one I could probably fight them off. Although not in my mental state. I felt them grabbing at me. "Hey fuck off!" I shouted as I tried and failed to hit them. It was too dark and I couldn't see them properly. I kept yelling at them but they wouldn't stop and nobody else was around to help me.
Scampi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi on Tue Dec 30, 2014 12:53 pm

Chloe: I hadn't gone home for Christmas this year. I hadn't felt up to it so I didn't even bother buying a plane ticket. I sent Christmas cards and presents down for close family, money for not so close family. I sent them weeks ago to make sure they got there on time. Derik had gone home for Christmas. The flat mate that was keeping me calm and... Alright had left me alone. I know he had to, but I guess I got worse around this time of year. I never let anyone catch onto it though. I didn't want to worry or bother them. Deciding that I needed a drink I left the flat, dressed in a Tinkerbell tee, leggings and black flats. I had my usual grey hoodie on over the top as I walked the streets. I hadn't realised how late it was and a lot of places I liked to go were shut. I wasn't paying attention to my surroundings but soon heard someone. "Heh heh. What 'ave we got 'ere then?" A low voice came from somewhere to the left of my. Another voice, male again, came from behind. "Such a pretty lady out so late. Spooky out on the streets." I heard them getting closer to me. If there was just one I could probably fight them off. Although not in my mental state. I felt them grabbing at me. "Hey fuck off!" I shouted as I tried and failed to hit them. It was too dark and I couldn't see them properly. I kept yelling at them but they wouldn't stop and nobody else was around to help me.
Scampi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire on Tue Dec 30, 2014 12:58 pm

I was down in my office for my late night job working out when I got a call from one of my helpers. I answered it and it was a call about a few gang members messing with a women downtown. "Alright I'm on it." I hang up and grab my suit and slipped it on and then grabed my arrow bag and bow and headed out. I jumped on my crotch rocket and headed to the area I was told. I had my helper still on call but she was only telling me where it was and to see if there in the same place. "They still around?" I asked and nodded when she said they were just head the street. When I got to the area I parked in an alley and jumped up onto the building and ran along them. Keeping an eye on the gang members and the girl. One move and I would jump in.
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi on Tue Dec 30, 2014 1:06 pm

Chloe: I had managed to kick one of them right where it hurt and he was kneeling on the floor for now in agony. The other one though... He had a demonic look in his eyes as he forced me against the wall and used one hand to pin both of mine above my head out of the way with ease! Even without my hands I out up a fight. I kicked and screamed as much as I possibly could but I was growing tiresome now. All I wanted was a fucking drink for fucks sake! Why couldn't I have just stayed at home? Order a pizza and watch a film? That would be a great way to end a night but no! This is what I end up having to deal with! Two filthy low life's trying to... Oh my god! Holy shit were they... At the mere thought I started kicking even more and I tried to scream but he had put his huge hand over my mouth. I tried to bite it but it was tough and he didn't even flinch!
Scampi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey on Tue Dec 30, 2014 1:11 pm

Hola Smile
I think we need to have some more social interaction around here, Savage.
I don't think so, people don't really like you.
They don't like either of you, shush. *smirks and offers a wave* Hello beauties
L is for Lindsey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire on Tue Dec 30, 2014 1:12 pm

When they started to go for her I raised my bow and got a clean shot at the guys shoulder that was hanging over the girl. I then jumped down and kicked the dude off her and swong around to meet the other guy with my bow right in the face. I knocked him out cold as the guy I shot got enough strength to get up and cut my side. I clenched my jaw at the feeling of the knife go through my suit and across my skin. I groaned and turned to him punching him out fully. I put the bow on my back and walked over to the girl and helped her up. I masked my voice so one one would know who I was. "You alright?" I asked getting her to her feet.

Hey Linz!
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi on Tue Dec 30, 2014 1:27 pm

*waves at Ryker*

Chloe: Everything happened extremely fast. I had lost my balance and fallen down in the shock of it all. "Holy shit. This is a dream. Totally a dream." I was muttering to myself as the stranger helped me up. I couldn't seem to form any real words that made sense so I just nodded. "Confused and more than a little shocked but... But not physically hurt." I stammered out at last. This was pretty much a real life super hero. I felt like I was going to faint so I somehow gripped the wall, again, muttering to myself. "Holy shit I need a drink." I soon felt a little less hazy. "Uhm... Do you know what street this is?" I asked as I looked around, trying to figure out where I was.
Scampi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey on Tue Dec 30, 2014 1:30 pm

How're you?
Whoa, I was just ignored. Damn, I see how it is.
Calm down, asshole.
I'm not an asshole, its just that people usually love me. I'm approachable compared to you and the rest of the lot. *notices the wave from Scampi and smirks* See? I'm loved, even if just a little.
L is for Lindsey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire on Tue Dec 30, 2014 1:32 pm

I helped lean her on the wall so she wouldn't fall over. "We are on Wilbur. Downtown." I say holding my side where it was cut. It wasnt as bad as other things I have had happen to me but it still hurt. "Do you remember where you live? I can maybe get you a taxi or take you home." I say and fully looked at her face. It was the girl from the pet store. The one I got the snake and everything from. She seemed drunk now and alittle off so it probably would be best just to get her home instead of letting her stay out here for more creeps to come out and cause drama.
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire on Tue Dec 30, 2014 1:37 pm

Good. Its watching Arrow as I play the Arrow lol you?
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey on Tue Dec 30, 2014 1:38 pm

Bored out of my mind, ya know? Trying to finish up two characters but not really feeling it. Waiting for Sleepy Hollow to come on... I think the second half of the season premieres tonight.
L is for Lindsey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire on Tue Dec 30, 2014 1:40 pm

I think my dad tried getting me into that show but I wasn't really feeling it.
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi on Tue Dec 30, 2014 1:44 pm

Of course you're loved Ryker :3 but my phone is only on 20% now Sad

Chloe: I listened to him and although the name sounded familiar, I was still unsure. I shrugged as I found my way to the end of the passage. "My flat is about five blocks away from here. I'll be fine." I shrugged him off and started to walk. My brain was in the right place, but my coordination wasn't agreeing with me tonight. I stumbled a little as I walked. My sight had gone slightly fuzzy as well. I shouldn't have come out. Not when Derik wasn't only a phone call away. I shut my eyes tightly Before slowly opening them again. I carefully tried to make my way again.
Scampi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey on Tue Dec 30, 2014 1:47 pm

I like weird shit, that's what people tell me. It isn't the best show, The Walking Dead happens to take that place in my heart, but its pretty alright.

Sorry if I'm sorta not using stars tonight, I haven't ever believed in using them to censor. I mean, I'm not a censor kind of person anyway.
20%? That's some bogus news. You should be close to going to bed anyway though, right?
L is for Lindsey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top