The House Of Immortality

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Wolfsoul on Mon Dec 22, 2014 4:26 am

Fair enough. I'm gonna join Abby. *Runs over to Abby and starts rocking out to Skillet with her.*

Kjærlighet Vil Tine
~Love Will Thaw~

~Centrum Permanebit~
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi on Mon Dec 22, 2014 4:45 am

Fair enough Razz I just had the quickest shower ever Razz
Scampi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi on Mon Dec 22, 2014 4:50 am

Woo Caspar time Smile
Scampi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul on Mon Dec 22, 2014 4:53 am

Ugh, I have two more Christmas posts to do but effort DX

Kjærlighet Vil Tine
~Love Will Thaw~

~Centrum Permanebit~
Wolfsoul
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi on Mon Dec 22, 2014 4:57 am

Aww poor wolfie Razz

Caspar's such a cutie pie :3
Scampi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul on Mon Dec 22, 2014 5:00 am

It's only Jason and Caius, though, so should I bother?

Kjærlighet Vil Tine
~Love Will Thaw~

~Centrum Permanebit~
Wolfsoul
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi on Mon Dec 22, 2014 5:01 am

Hmm... No, I'll write posts for them Smile Christmas morning, right?
Scampi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul on Mon Dec 22, 2014 5:04 am

Yup Smile In which case for now I'll just say they're still sleeping.

It was way too early to be awake, even if it was Christmas day, but the entire day was going to be spent with family so if I wanted any alone time at all, it would have to be while the others were still asleep. That's why I hadn't bothered going back to sleep when I woke up at 6:30am, I just snuck back to my room and started getting ready for the day. I had lost that stupid bet with Jason, so now I was stuck in a sexy Santa outfit for the rest of the day. Mom was probably gonna kill me for wearing it during the Christmas dinner she had planned, but rules were rules. Before I left the room, I woke up Jupiter, giving him his Christmas present - a collar with a bow tie attached to it - then grabbed Holland's 1st Christmas present.

Returning to my girlfriend's room with the Yorkie in tow, I clambered into bed beside the sleepyhead and hid under the covers, lifting Holland's shirt slightly so that I could press kisses to her stomach and ribs. "Holland, wakey wakey." I murmured against her skin with a smile. Holland wasn't as grumpy in the morning as I could be when woken up, but the sheer fact that it was so early was probably gonna irritate her, and she was kinda cute when she was moody. "Come on, you need to receive your presents before the others wake up." Because the presents I had for her - particularly the 2nd one - was so mushy that I'd be too embarrassed to give them too her with everyone else watching, so it needed to be done now

I woke up at a little earlier today. I guess it was the excitement of Christmas, especially since, this Christmas, not only did I have a girlfriend to celebrate it with, I had received the greatest gift of all; a bouncing baby nephew. I wouldn't be spending Christmas with him - since he was only 9 days old, Cassy was a little anxious about him going out just yet - but it was still amazing to think that he'd grow up to call me uncle Justin. Sure, I was already technically an uncle, but it didn't feel the same with my half-sisters' kids, you know?

Anyway, I'm going off of topic so back to Christmas day. I was reluctant to open my eyes or, well, move at all, but I forced myself to carefully roll away from the comfort of Elsa's embrace to glance at the alarm clock on the side of the table. Ugh. I could possibly go back to bed, but I knew that there was a high chance that Anna would burst in any minute to wish us a Merry Christmas so there was no point! Heaving a sigh, I turned to face Elsa again - well, technically her back -, debating whether or not to wake her... Well, it was better to be woken gently then to be woken suddenly, right? I'd probably be doing her a favour if I woke her before her sister did. With that in mind, I decided to nibble on her ear, in a little bit of a playful mood, then once she began to stir, I started to quietly sing, "We wish you a merry Christmas, we wish you a merry Christmas, we wish you a merry Christmas and a happy new year." Ending with a soft, "Merry Christmas, Elsa."

((Is actually still asleep. Justin's gonna be in trouble for waking Elsa for no reason XD))

Do you know what it's like to wake up to a 5 year old jumping up and down on you at a stupid time in the morning? It's torture! I was so glad Christmas only came once a year because the more Sora jumped and chanted 'It's Christmas, it's Christmas, it's Christmas!' the more I just wanted to curl up and hibernate, which, obviously, I couldn't do because I think the whole gang were meeting up sometime later to exchange presents. Even though I tried to ignore my daughter, I eventually had to change tactics, pulling my daughter off of me and then sitting up. "Sora, I'm already awake, ok? Why don't you go and tell Micah it's Christmas instead, huh?" 'Ok!' In seconds the mini ninja was running out of the room in her PJs. I smirked at how well my plan went, feeling only the slightest bit sorry for the poor boy I had set my daughter upon, and then lied back down again, falling asleep.

Sora sped straight to Micah's room, almost bumping into one or two people along the way but she didn't really care much. Instead her focus was on waking up her best friend so that she could celebrate Christmas with him. As soon as the young Princess arrived at the room, she burst in and jumped on top of the 6 year old, repeated the same routine she had used on her mother. "Miiiicaaaaah! Wake up! It's Christmas, it's Christmas, it's Christmas!" Oh! She forgot to bring the candy canes! She would have to go back and get them as soon as Micah was wide awake, because it wouldn’t be Christmas without candy canes!

((Still asleep, Jack and Alex will probably have to wake her up))

((Still sleeping))
((Still sleeping))
((Still sleeping))

Kyle was a sleepy head this Christmas day, but I decided to let him sleep since Sunny and I had accidentally woken him up last week with our little tug of war game. I was in the shower, listening to Girls Generation songs on my phone and humming along to the Korean words that I couldn’t pronounce, let alone understand. After a couple songs that were ok but not my favourite, I let out a squeal at the song that started playing: Girls Generation’s cover of All I Want For Christmas Is You! Perfect! I started to sing along, not caring if I was tone deaf because hey, it’s Christmas day! It was the day for having fun and singing and spending time with loved ones, so that was exactly what I was going to do today!

Oh the darned craving that came with pregnancy! I was only a few months into it but already the first thing on my mind whenever I woke up was food. Specifically pancakes. Lots and lots of pancakes. It was because of pancakes that I abandoned my husband in bed this Christmas day, leaving a little note telling him where I was and that he had to bring the presents downstairs because he wasn’t allowed to open his presents without me and there was no way I was leaving the kitchen until I was no longer feeling the cravings. Sat at the island, I stuffed my face with the highest pancake stack I had ever made, topped with whipped cream and peanut butter – yes, peanut butter – and chocolate and all the good things that fulfilled my pregnant needs as I waited for Sam to come downstairs.

((Still sleeping))

((Still sleeping))

((Still sleeping))

Tra da! (You can tell I got super lazy!)

Kjærlighet Vil Tine
~Love Will Thaw~

~Centrum Permanebit~
Wolfsoul
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi on Mon Dec 22, 2014 5:07 am

Just a bit Razz
Scampi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey on Mon Dec 22, 2014 5:13 am

Danny is actually 6'2 I think. She's he reason I was drawn to Carmilla in the first place because the small side project of characters I'm throwing together includes her and somebody else. Carmilla is pretty attractive though, I agree with Abby.

Hello otherwise
Mhm, hello everyone... *heads into the kitchen for coffee*
*follows behind Holland, partially because he wants coffee as well but also because he was prepared to defend her if anyone commented on her lacking of pants.*
L is for Lindsey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi on Mon Dec 22, 2014 5:16 am

Hey, Linz! Will you be writing up posts for Ryker/Candi first or shall I? Obviously I won't be replying until after Caspar :3
Scampi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul on Mon Dec 22, 2014 5:18 am

6ft 2in? Daaamn!

*Turns the music up louder.* >.< Abby... Abby, I'm trying to read! *Goes ignored so he bookmarks his page, walks over to the bookshelf and pulls Abby's iPod off of the docking station. Hey! I was listening to that! Evil or Very Mad Well now you're not. *Puts the iPod in his pocket and walks back over to the armchair to read.* *Snarls.* You better give that back right now or I'll tear out your spine and forcefeed it to you! *Rolls eyes.* No you wont, you're not that crazy. *Growls and lunges at Zack, stealing his book from him and putting it in the dishwasher.* O.O *Chases after Abby and sees her by the dishwasher.* Abby, don't you dare! iPod. Now. *Has her finger hovering over the 'Start' button.* -_-... Play your music more quietly, please... *Hands back the iPod.* *Smirks.* Pleasure doing business with you. *Lets Zack get to the dishwasher and then notices Holland and Henry.* Hey! *Realizes Holland isn't wearing pants and her smirk grows bigger.* Well, that's certainly one way to introduce yourself to my brother! *Peers up from where he was checking the book for damage.* Huh? *Gestures between the two.* Girlfriend, brother. Brother, girlfriend. *Gestures to Henry.* Girlfriend's friend. O.O That's your girlfriend?!

Kjærlighet Vil Tine
~Love Will Thaw~

~Centrum Permanebit~
Wolfsoul
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul on Mon Dec 22, 2014 5:20 am

Zack:
Who Are You?

Full Name: Zack Connor Wilson
Called by?: Zack
Birthday: November 15th
Mom: Giselle Caldwell
Dad: Jeremy Wilson (Jerk)
Siblings: Abigail Wilson (Even bigger jerk), Kersten Lawrence, Jayla Caldwell

What Are You Like?

Personality: I guess I’m pretty laid back. I’ve been told I don’t show emotion often, unless I’m with Sarah, but even then I’m not one for big grins, just small smiles. I prefer peace and quiet but sometimes that goes out of the window when hanging out with my friends, not too much, though because I’m dedicated to doing well at college. The only one I really like in my family is my mom, so I have a strong connection with her.
Favorite/theme song:
What are you?: A Vampire-Angel hybrid
Talents: Does being smart count? Other than that, I’m not sure.
Flaws: I hold a grudge against my dad and my sister -_-
History: This is a long story, so I’ll try to keep it short. I grew up with my pain in the *ss sister and my parents, but then mom cheated and the family split up. Dad kept bringing other women into our lives and focused on them, not me and Abby, which I still don’t forgive him for. Abby continued to grow into a b**** and after dealing with a desperate dad and a crazy, attention-seeking sister for just over 4 years, I jumped at the chance to go to college with my best friend, Trent, and we basically left all our troubles behind us. I only kept in contact with my mom, but now I’m being force to spend time with the rest of my family for Christmas. Yay.

Love Life?

Married To: No one.
Children: I don't want to be a teen dad.
Past Boyfriend/Girlfriend: Rose Hathaway
Current Boyfriend or Girlfriend: Sarah Newport
Your type: Smart girls who don't mind just chilling with a movie.
Fiancé(e): None.
Sexual Orientation: Straight

What Do You Look Like?

Hair color: Ginger -_-
Eye color: Blue
How Tall are you: 5ft 10in
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Style: It depends. At college I tend to wear short-sleeved button-up shirts and jumpers, when I'm just hanging out with my friends I'll wear t-shirts and jeans. I'm pretty laid back about my style
What you look like:

Kjærlighet Vil Tine
~Love Will Thaw~

~Centrum Permanebit~
Wolfsoul
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey on Mon Dec 22, 2014 5:31 am

I'm actually gonna try and type something out. Would Ross and Candi be back from heir trip or still on the road?

Why is it such a shock? *leaves Henry to start up the coffee and heads to Abby, pressing a kiss to her cheek before crossing her arms over her chest* It was a long night, I didn't feel like pants and I remembered you didn't mind when I wore just a flannel before. *shrugs and focussed on Zack* Hows project brother going, Abby? He doesn't appear to be injured, so I'm guessing not terribly awful.
L is for Lindsey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi on Mon Dec 22, 2014 5:33 am

I like th look of the new Annie movie Smile

Still on the road, please. I don't think they ever went to retrieve the photos yet.
Scampi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul on Mon Dec 22, 2014 5:38 am

That's because I injured him yesterday. *Returns the kiss on the cheek.* Yup, still have the bump on my head to prove it. *Runs the back of his head wit a wince, then holds his hand out for a handshake.* Zack Wilson. And it's a shock because you're... Uhhh... Older? *Shrugs.* Age is but a number.

Kjærlighet Vil Tine
~Love Will Thaw~

~Centrum Permanebit~
Wolfsoul
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul on Mon Dec 22, 2014 5:41 am

Linz wanna rp too?

Kjærlighet Vil Tine
~Love Will Thaw~

~Centrum Permanebit~
Wolfsoul
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey on Mon Dec 22, 2014 5:45 am

On the road it is then Smile

*accepts his offer for a handshake, but only for a moment before she pulled her hand back and slid her arm around Abby* Older by just a few years, it's not like its that shocking. Everyone in your family is always so surprised. *rolls her eyes and looks to Henry* My tall friend there, his names Henry. My name's Holland, in case you weren't told.

I was goin to type out replies and starting posts, so yeah Smile Give me a bit
L is for Lindsey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 on Mon Dec 22, 2014 5:50 am

*Rushes in from being out shopping with britt and her mom* Britt! I cant believe you didnt leave me here so I can get ready! I have to hang with Zack in 10 minutes! *she rushed upstairs and to her room* Sowwy ;-;

R.I.P Cookie.
From when I was 5 - 8/22/14
Britt-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul on Mon Dec 22, 2014 5:53 am

Okies ^_^

I wasn't told. I was getting to it -_- Sure you were. Anyway, I better go, I'm going out with Rose later so I have to get ready. O.O You're going out on a date with Rose?! It's not a date -_- It's an 'I'm sorry for abandoning you' outing. See ya later. Nice to meet you, Holland and Henry. *Leaves the kitchen and heads upstairs.* -_- I can't believe the jerk dared to steal my iPod -_- Henry, feel free to go after him and smash his face in.

Kjærlighet Vil Tine
~Love Will Thaw~

~Centrum Permanebit~
Wolfsoul
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul on Mon Dec 22, 2014 5:54 am

((Zack said 2pm. It's almost 1pm for you, Britt, isn't it?))

Kjærlighet Vil Tine
~Love Will Thaw~

~Centrum Permanebit~
Wolfsoul
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 on Mon Dec 22, 2014 6:20 am

((Wait I thought he said one? O.o))

R.I.P Cookie.
From when I was 5 - 8/22/14
Britt-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey on Mon Dec 22, 2014 6:20 am

You want me to smash his face in? *leans back against the counter and raises an eyebrow* I wouldn't say no, but I don't want to send him back to college with any sort of issues. *fills his cup of coffee and takes a seat at the table*
*turns to Abby and smiles* You don't really want Henry to hurt Zack, at least you got it back.
L is for Lindsey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul on Mon Dec 22, 2014 6:25 am

((He said 1pm or 2pm, but then as he was leaving he said 2pm.))

I guess... But I'm still mad about yesterday, a little... *Takes a deep breath and shakes her head, changing the subject.* Y'know, when I said that I didn't mind you in just a flannel shirt, I meant when you were in your room. I didn't expect you to go walking around the mansion with no pants on. *Brushes her hands against the outside of Holland's thighs and pouts slightly.* Now I'm not the only one who gets to see you half naked Sad

Kjærlighet Vil Tine
~Love Will Thaw~

~Centrum Permanebit~
Wolfsoul
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 on Mon Dec 22, 2014 6:32 am

(ooohhh xD well oh well)

R.I.P Cookie.