House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+3
Wolfsoul
Ali9910<3
Britt-21
7 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 39 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Britt-21 Sun Dec 21, 2014 7:00 am

o.O?

Giselle, he'll be fine. But if he visits rose's room, I really hope she's dressed XD cause a shower is probably what she's doing now
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Dec 21, 2014 7:05 am

Featuring Anna! XD But seriously, the woman is the voice of Anna, so this is just really weird for me XD

Wait, shower? O.O *Starts running upstairs.* ZAAAAACCCCKKK! *Chases after Wolfie.* Don't you dare! His last image should not be his naked ex!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Dec 21, 2014 7:15 am

HOI is being stupid again -.-

GUUYYSS!! WAIIITT!!! *Runs after them, tackling them both* Listen! She will have a towl so no worries! but we cant ruin the moment of their little talk and sorries and stuff!
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Sun Dec 21, 2014 7:22 am

https://youtu.be/U3P_uNXGPwk
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Dec 21, 2014 7:23 am

Britt, I bruise easily! DX He's not even going to Rose's room to talk to her! That's why you've got to let me go so that I can convince him to go and see her almost-naked! Wolfie, that's so perverted! I can see where Jason gets it from now!

*Walks down the hall and up the stairs with revenge in her mind, walking to Rose's door and knocking on it.* *Walks back into the living room.* She's ok n- Where did they go? O.o
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Dec 21, 2014 7:29 am

Oh... *Lets go of wolfy* RUN LIKE THE WIND WOLFYYY!!!!!
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Dec 21, 2014 7:44 am

*Runs to Zack's room.* *Looks behind her at Britt and narrows her eyes.* And I suppose you're not gonna let me go, right?

*After a brief conversation with Wolfie in which she told him that it was safest to see Rose now, he heads to his ex's room, only to see Abby at the door.* What're you doing here? *Narrows her eyes.* None of your business. I came to see Rose. Well, I need to see Rose, and afterwards you and I need to talk so if you'd excuse me, *Raises a hand to knock.* I was here first! I'll speak to her first! *Storms in with Zack close behind, only to see Rose dressed only in a towel. It doesn't phase, having seen Rose in a whole lot less before, but Zack...* O.O C***. *Quickly slams his eyes shut.* I'm so sorry! I- It was- Abby, why did you just barge in?! Because you p***ed me off, you *sshole!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Dec 21, 2014 7:50 am

*Hearing the noise at her door, she went to go see what was going on, only to see Zack and Abby.* Okay. I want an explination for this. * She said, clearly looking irritated and a bit pissed.* nope :3
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Dec 21, 2014 8:19 am

... Well I just came to say that my brother was here and it was ook for you to kill him because he's a b******, so I'm done. By the way, that towel is not hiding your cleavage well. *Leaves.* *His eyes widen.* Abby! *Sees Rose again and quickly closes his eyes once more.* Maybe it's best if we talk once you put some clothes on?

-_- Jeremy! Get this girl off of me! *Overhears Giselle and goes to see what's going on, only to burst into laughter as he sees Britt pinning Giselle down on the stairs.* Actually, no, I think I'm gonna let you stay like that XD This isn't funny! Oh, but I think it is Razz
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Dec 21, 2014 8:25 am

XD yay jer thinks its funny! Very Happy

*Watches as Abby leaves before looking at Zack* Ah. So it is you. I figured. *when he asked her to put some clothes on, she rolled her eyes* How about not. Seeing as I want to hear what you have to say now before I go and stake you. *she walked to her bed and sat down on the edge, crossing her arms*
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Dec 21, 2014 8:33 am

-_-... *Chuckles and shakes his head.* Alright, Britt, get off, we've had enough moody women for one night.

O...K... *Opens one eye slowly and then, realizing that Rose didn't care, he opened the other one, but kept his gaze off of her for privacy's sake.* Look, I know sorry isn't going to cut it but... I'm sorry. I know I left in a hurry, but Trent wanted me to go to college with him so I sort of hopped on the bandwagon. I chose education over a girl and I know that sounds stupid now, but at the time I thought it was best because, you know, the higher the qualifications I got, the better the job I got and the more money I got too. I didn't realize you'd be that upset, I mean, I always thought we had a sucky relationship anyway but apparently it was enough to turn you into a- a lesbian psychopath murderer person so... Geez, I'm so sorry for screwing up your life, I didn't mean to, I thought you'd just move on and forget about me >.<
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Dec 21, 2014 8:42 am

awwh Sad fine *gets off* *She listened, not daring to stop him from talking. But once he was done, she looked at the floor, shaking her head.* You left without a trace, without even a note or one little phone call. And for one, I am not a Lesbian psychopath murderer person. The only things I murder are Strigoi. Something worse then murderers. Sure, I dated Abby for a while, but things didnt work out so well. *she looked at him* You thought I would move on, huh? When you left, I was wondering where the hell you had gone! It's like you dropped off the face of the earth! I wondered on the thought for years, Zack. Years. I bet you didnt even think one little phone call would even help me move on. Or maybe you thought 'Oh she wont miss me, she'll move on and forget about me'. Well that is a damn lie. I didnt move on and I didnt forget you.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Dec 21, 2014 8:51 am

Thank you. *Stands up and brushes off her clothes.* And now it's probably too late >.< Jeremy, head up to Rose's room and eavesdrop. If you hear a physical fight starting, go in there. Yes ma'am. *Heads up to Rose's room.* *Narrows her eyes at Britt.* If Zack gets hurt, you're so dead. *Starts heading back downstairs.*

I'm sorry, I didn't think you'd get so hung up on me. *Shoves his hands in his pockets, feet cast to the floor.* If there's any way I can make it up to you without dying or getting hurt, I'll do it. I feel so c***py about my stupid decisions making you like this, I just want to fix things, if that's even possible. *Starts thinking that maybe Trent should come and apologise to Abby, since Trent did practically the same thing as him.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Dec 21, 2014 8:55 am

he'll be fiinnee becides, roje is a sucker for drama, she's drawn to it when its going on so ya xD

I dont even know how you can make it up. I honestly dont know. How would you fix a situation like this? You're the one who made it happen. So you're the only one who can fix it. *She was the victim after all. So how would she know how to fix it. Especially with him practically saying he'd do anything that wont get him killed or hurt. Well, something in replacement from death and/or injury*

I just realized zacks color is Joes.. O.o
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Dec 21, 2014 9:02 am

((Yeah, since Joe's gone I decided to make green temporarily Zack's.))

Roje? Who's Roje? *Goes to sit on the couch in the living room.*

I don't know... *Thinks.* You had a crush on Trent before me, right? He's still single ^_^" No, sorry, that was a stupid idea, uhhh... What if I take you out? Not on a date but just, I don't know, doing something fun to make up for me being a douche?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Dec 21, 2014 9:04 am

((ooohh))

O: YOU NEVER MET ROJE!? Dude! How did you not meet her!? O:

*When Zack brought up Trent, she felt like punching Zack right now. But he changed it* Doing something fun? Like what? Theres nothing much to do other then hang around in the mansion and walk around town. I dont need to go shopping for anything so thats off the list.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Dec 21, 2014 9:07 am

I'm not around often. *Shrugs.*

Shopping wasn't exactly my idea of fun anyway. *Rubs the back of his neck.* Are there any movies you want to see? Would you find that fun?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Dec 21, 2014 9:10 am

you need to meet her o: she's cool :3

Britt didnt tell you how I cut myself from the world practiclly, did she? No, there isnt any movies I wanna see either. None of them are even out yet.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Dec 21, 2014 9:16 am

You consider Rose cool, so I'm a little concerned about this Roje being 'Cool' :S

Damn, you're not easy to please, aren't you? *Chuckles awkwardly, then tries to think of something else.* Uhhh... We could just go out for a meal? Or a walk through the forest? I don't even know what you'd find fun so I'm just grasping at straws here...
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Dec 21, 2014 9:19 am

Roje is cool, trust me. She is only short-tempered but thats it really

Its all up to you. Surprise me. *Getting up from her bed, she walked to her closet and opened it, looking in the shelves for jogging pants and a normal tee so she could crash in that.* I'm surprised i'm not slapping you right now. Seems you managed to get away from the death I had set.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Dec 21, 2014 9:23 am

Short tempered. Yeah, that's not going to end well with me :/

*Smirks slightly.* Yeah, I tend to get out of sticky situations pretty well, just ask any of my teachers. *Watches Rose search for clothes and bites his lower lip, glancing down at the floor again.* So this surprise thing; are we going to do it now or later or maybe another day that'll suit you?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Dec 21, 2014 9:26 am

As long as you dont say anything that could piss off abby, I think you're good. Even though roje doesnt have a disorder

How long are you planning on staying? I'll make sure not to hunt for a day or so. Just so i'm ready for this surprise. * she closed the one side of the closet door and she dropped her towl, putting on her clothes before coming out from the one side of the closet and she shut the other door*
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Dec 21, 2014 9:31 am

And that's even harder! Everything I say p***es off Abby! DX

I'm here until January 5th so there's plenty of time. Maybe tomorrow? I'll try to come up with something you'll enjoy. *Dares to glance up and relaxes when Rose is dressed, running a hand through his hair.* So... May I ask a question? You don't have to answer, I'm just curious about something...
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Dec 21, 2014 9:32 am

Tomorrow sounds good. *She took the towl off her head and she walked to her dresser, grabbing her brush and brushing her hair before putting it up in a ponytail* Sure. Shoot.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Dec 21, 2014 9:36 am

What exactly did you see in my sister? O.o
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down