House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+5
Scampi
Shadowhunter
L is for Lindsey
Ali9910<3
Evαlissiα .
9 posters

Page 36 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 36 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Dec 09, 2014 8:02 am

*Chuckles.*

"Yeah, I might try it. I'll start on Deviantart first, then try and branch out, maybe sell them in town on fancy canvases. Buuuut, I'll only do it if you do it." Dabbing my finger in the berry sauce, I put a bit on Nathalie's nose as revenge for teasing me. "Seriously, I think you'll be good at it - the whole turning a hobby into a money-making buisness thing. Then you can get me a christmas present with the money, and I can get you a christmas present... By the way, what exactly do you want for christmas?" I hadn't actually gotten Nat a christmas present yet. I really needed to start getting people presents...

I might be slow. The Royal Variety Performance is on ^_^
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Dec 09, 2014 8:09 am

Micah, you need to go to school every Monday to Friday, it's the law. If you don't go, Henry can get into real big trouble. *Runs in from school with Justin and grins.* Mommy!!! *Runs over and hugs Yuffie's leg.* Oh no! I'm being attacked by kids. *Smiles and reaches down to ruffle Sora's hair.* *Chuckles.* welcome back, Yuffie. Thanks. I was hoping for a welcome party, though. *Sets Micah down. Now Sora, why don't you tell Micah off for not going to school? *Asps and pokes Micah in the chest.* You need to go to school! I'm there!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Dec 09, 2014 8:13 am

Nathalie: I smirked a little, knowing that I had the upper hand now, "I have actually already got you your Christmas present." I grinned proudly before finally putting the pencil down to tuck into my pancakes. "You always seem to be bringing me pancake, Xie, like seriously are you trying to make me fat?" I didn't mean it, I was just joking because I really loved the pancakes. "Alright, I'll do it, so you better get ready to put your work online." I really couldn't stop smiling, even when I stuffed a load of delicious pancake and fruity stuff into my mouth.

Is photography a part of DeviantArt? If so, I might join...
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Dec 09, 2014 8:28 am

Yeah, there's loads of photography on DA. I put all my photography on there.

"Hey! I'm not trying to get you fat, I put berry sauce on those pancakes instead of chocolate sauce." I stuck my tongue out but then frowned a little. Nat had got me a present, but I still had no idea what to get her. Shoot, I was really gonna have to think fast, wasn't I. sighing a little, I picked Nathalie up, then sat down in her chair with her in my lap, wrapping my arm around her waist. "Ok, then, I'll put my photography online. But I still ned help getting you a present. Come on, Natty-boo, give me a hint. Maybe you'd want som more drawig stuff, since you're getting back into it?"
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Dec 09, 2014 8:44 am

Nathalie: I giggled a little bit when he picked me up. What? It tickled! I continued to eat my breakfast while listening to him. When he stopped, I swallowed. "Yeah, I kinda wanna try and do some work with pastels and perhaps chalk or charcoal maybe? Paints are great too so take your pick, angel boy." I leant into him and ate another mouthful, "But don't tell me what you decide, I like surprises. Oh and chocolate is always welcome." I added just in case, a bit of chocolate would always make me happy.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Dec 09, 2014 8:45 am

I'll go and check it out then Smile
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Tue Dec 09, 2014 8:59 am

*frowns and shoves his hands into his pockets* I won't stay out of school anymore, I promise.
*enters the living room, shedding his bookbag and his jacket before catching Yuffie in his vision* Nice to see that you've returned, Yuffie. *stays his distance, knowing that Sora had right first to greet her mother, and smiles*
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Dec 09, 2014 9:08 am

I now have a deviantart account ^_^
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Dec 09, 2014 9:13 am

Cool Scampers! What's your account name?

"You just told me off for fattening you up with pancakes and now you're asking for chocolate." I rolled my eyes at that, holding back a chuckle as I kissed my girlfriend's shoulder. "Alright dog-girl, I'll get you some artsy stuff. And maybe some chocolate if you be a good girl this christmas." Playing with Natty's hair a little, I added, "Now, what're we gonna do today, Nathalie? Are we going to sit in here and draw and take pictures or are we going to brace the cold weather and go out?" Either was fine with me, as long as I got to snuggle with Nathalie at some point today."

Good Micah Very Happy *Huggles Micah and then grins at her mother.* *Smiles down at Sora and then the smile brightens when she hears Henry. Turning to him, she smirks.* Is that the only greeting you've got for me, Newlin? *Beckons him over with a finger.* Come here, you Wink *Decides to head upstairs to see Elsa, not wanting to witness Yuffie making out with Henry.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Dec 09, 2014 9:16 am

wanna continue jer and roje, wolfy/
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Dec 09, 2014 9:19 am

chloethehobbit ^_^ Same as meh twitter Razz it on't let me 'complete my profile' tnough so just give me a few more minutes to try and then I'll reply ^_^
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Dec 09, 2014 9:25 am

Cool cool Smile

I raised my eyebrow at Roje. "So you've been sniffing the poor guy? You're into some reeeaaally weird s***." I think I kinda knew what Roje meant, but the way she said it sounded like she had purposely sniffing this Mike guy, not just casually breathing in his scet, which was, like I said, really weird. I decided to push that to one side for a moment as something else clicked in my mind. "So you have a guy, who's a friend, huh? ... Ooooh! Roje has a boyfriend!" I teased, smirking at the vampire girl. "Is he dreamy? Is he your prince charming? Your true love?" I was being overdramatic, but I knew that the more I did that, the more it'd wind Roje up, and that was the entire point of this teasing thing.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Dec 09, 2014 9:31 am

Roje laughed "I am not!" she said "He just smells like that. I'll know he's coming from a mile away." she stated. It was true, if he were to show up right now, Jer would smell him too. "I dont have a boyfriend, Jer." she rolled her eyes as he teased her, causing her to grin "Dreamy and prince charming? Who are you, a princess of the enchanted forest?" she teased, her grin never leaving her lips "Only princesses say things like dreamy and a prince charming. Are you a secret princess?"
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Dec 09, 2014 9:38 am

Well it's nice to know that my friend is telling other people that I smell. Cheer up, it's nearly Christmas! ... I don't really celebrate Christmas...
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Dec 09, 2014 9:45 am

"Yes, Roje, I'm the secret Fairy Princess of the enchanted forest." I replied sarcastically, shaking my head a little. "I'm just joking, that was probably the first time I've ever said dreamy and Prince Charming. Seriously, though if there's aguy in your life who actually deals with your s***, you should date him, or at least give im a chance if he wants to date you or whatever." I shrugged - I was shrugging a lot, I guess it was just habit - and shovd my hands in my pockets. "It's the same advice I gave Abby and it worked for her, so maybe it'll work for stubborn goats like you, huh?"
((Don't worry, Mike! Jer's on your side! XD))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Dec 09, 2014 9:51 am

Fair enough then Razz Stubborn goat XD Gonna use that tomorrow XD
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Dec 09, 2014 9:55 am

Hehe, very well Very Happy
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Dec 09, 2014 10:21 am

Wolfsoul wrote:"Yes, Roje, I'm the secret Fairy Princess of the enchanted forest." I replied sarcastically, shaking my head a little. "I'm just joking, that was probably the first time I've ever said dreamy and Prince Charming. Seriously, though if there's aguy in your life who actually deals with your s***, you should date him, or at least give im a chance if he wants to date you or whatever." I shrugged - I was shrugging a lot, I guess it was just habit - and shovd my hands in my pockets. "It's the same advice I gave Abby and it worked for her, so maybe it'll work for stubborn goats like you, huh?"
((Don't worry, Mike! Jer's on your side! XD))

Roje rolled her eyes "You think I dont know that, jer?" she asked, sitting up and crossing her arms over er chest "And I am not a stubbern goat! I just dont like being told what to do by other people." it was quite annoying to Roje "You should know that I dont like being bossed around"
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Tue Dec 09, 2014 10:30 am

Perhaps it is... *smirks and gives in, approaching her without much hesitation. Upon reaching her he slid an arm around her waist and crushed his lips to hers.*
*scrunches his nose at Henry and goes back to the couch, clutching his kangaroo to his chest*
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Dec 09, 2014 10:48 am

*Tries to supresss her grin as she kisses Henry back, wrapping her arms around his neck.* Ewww! Kissy face! DX *Runs over to the couch and sits on it, hiding her face in Micah's shoulder.* So yucky XP *Looks down at the kids who had joined her on the couch and rolls her eyes.* I've said it before and I'll say it again, kid. No matter how yucky you find it, you'll be doing that someday.

Linz up to rping?

All smiles faded in that moment, though I didn't think I was in the wrong. "I wasn't bossing you around, I was giving advice. Geez, are you only your monthly or something." I poked Roje's temple. "Don't take things so seriously, Roje. Whenever someone tries you help you, you seem to take offense to it."
((Bleh DX))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Dec 09, 2014 10:56 am

Roje shot him a death glare and she grabbed his shirt with her one hand, bringing him face to face with her "I swear if you say something like that again i'm going to kill you." she was bluffing of course "I just dont like hearing advice. You think I dont know what to do?" she was enjoying the convo too..it was all ruined now. "I'm not even trying to look for someone"
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Dec 09, 2014 11:09 am

Well I certainly hadn't been expecting that, but even so her attempt to intimidate me didn't work. "You think you're such a tough girl, Roje? You think you can threaten to kill me and scare the s*** out of me? Well it's not gonna work. I have taken on demons who [i]really/i] wanted to kill me and won; a girl bluffing in the middle of a temper tantrum is not gonna freak me out." I tried to keep from snarling, pushing the pressure points in Roje's wrists to make her let go of me. Then I stood up and left the room, calling behind me as I did so, "Next time someone tries to be friendly to you, it'd be best not to threaten to kill them!"
((And that right there is why Jeremy and Roje will never date.))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Dec 09, 2014 11:18 am

But jer did guess correctly about how she is on the inside. He just has to bust through the shell. Henry knew the inner roje before he left Razz
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Dec 09, 2014 11:36 am

Britt, it isn't gonna happen. Jeremy is just a friend to Roje and nothing more, heck, he might it even be a friend after the way Roje just treated him. You should really focus your attention on getting Roje and Mike together, if you want her to be with someone.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Dec 09, 2014 11:42 am

Sammi had her first interview with a law firm today and, since it was a Saturday, I didn't have work, so I soent the majority of the day looking up some random wedding c*** that I had to do like suits and speeches and non-religious vows. It was all a big blur of 'WTF' to me and eventually I gave up, settling for cooking my girl the most elaborate dinner I could think up. Which was just chicken with cheese in the middle in a tomatoey sauce with pasta. Eh, it would do. It placed the meals - I had cooked for me, too, obviously - on Sammi's desk along with a bottle of white wine and two glasses. Luckily, she returned soon afterwards while I was trying to deal with a Yuki who was digging her class into my thigh. Once the damn cat was dealt with, I gave my fiancée a small smile. "You don't have to say how it went if you don't want to," I told her, gesturing over to the food, "Buuut, I did cook some fancy stuff. Whether it's comfort food or celebratory food is entirely up to you, but I thought I'd put in a little effort today." Which, actually, probably wasn't a brilliant idea, because if things went badly, Sammi would probably be desperate for Chinese food right now. Damn it!

Abigail was on vacation for a week or two, giving Daniel more free time. I, however, had no free time, for I had to decorate the entire mansion with christmas decorations. Nevertheless, Daniel and I tried to spend the time together as he assisted me with my task. We had practically spent all day decorating and were now in the living room, putting up the ceiling decorations. After placing some mistletoe above the fireplace, I climbed down the ladder and gave my love a tender kiss. "And now to try and assemble the christmas tree, unless you would prefer to take a break first." I suggested, wrapping my arms around his neck and playing with the hair at his nape.

With the halloween antics over things went back to normal for Sierra and I. We both had to work today and she was already home by the time I had finished, cooking something up for dinner though I was pretty sure she was meant to be out hunting. When was the last time she drank blood, anyway? "I could've done that for you if you had waited a little while." I pointed out, setting my stuff down on the couch before moving over to the kitchen area and kissing my fiancèe's cheek. "Shouldn't you be... Oh, I don't know... Out drinking blood? Like a vampire would do?" I would've offered up my blood - I actually kinda liked being bitten, as weird as it sounds - but Sierra was really finnicky about drinking from me. Then again, she seemed finnicky about drinking from anyone... What exactly was her deal with that? I mean, some people - myself included - are actually willing to be bitten without being forced into it, and Sierra was so controlled that she hasn't really, y'know, killed me or taken a dangerous amount of blood, so what gives?

I think - think - the whole 'Being a real mom' thing was going well. I mean, Abby still got a bit b****y about the past and wouldn't let me hang out with her too much, but at least she was occassionally allowing me to be in her presence! That was a start, right? Actually the main problem wasn't Abby, it was everyone else. I think by now everyone in this place has heard of Abby and knows that I'm the mom who walked out on her and I have been given lots of dirty looks and even a few whispered comments when people thought I couldn't hear. It sucked knowing that a lot of people - people who I didn't even really know - hated me. I was trying to avoid all that drama today, since Abby was away on a trip with Holland and Jeremy, well, he was probably spending time with that Alix girl. My location of choice was the library, since it was pretty easy to disappear in there, and I was sat in the armchair, reading a random book I had picked up.

The halloween party ended too quickly, now we all had to go back to school. Ugh, I couldn't wait until Christmas vacation, school was boring! At least it was lunchtime right now. I think TJ had disappeared with Genesis and it was too cold to stay outside, so Kara and I had made the quick trip from the school to the mansion to hang out in the music room. "Y'know, they should've built a music room in the school," I told KJ, sitting down on a stool and picking up the nearby guitar, strumming a few chords absent-mindedly. "That way we wouldn't have to walk outside in the freezing cold." My gaze moved away away from the guitar, to my best friend, throwing her a smile. "Heck, they could even build a corridor - a heated corridor - linking the mansion and the school so that we don't have to go outside. What do you think?"

I had to take the day off of work due to yet more vomitting. Samuel had also taken the day off to care for me. I hadn't wanted to be a bother, but he insisted so I asked him to go to the drug store and buy some pregnancy tests. Yup, the notoriously late monthly was too late now, so I was starting to believe that our months of trying for a baby had finally paid off. I took the test twice, then waited for the results in what was an agonizing 5 minutes. Gosh, could the time go any slower?! As soon as the 5 mins were over, I practically lunged for the tests. Then grinned. Grinned the best, cheek-hurting grin as I looked down at the positive results. I was pregnant! I was going to be a mother! Sam was going to be a father! I tried to conceal my squeals of exctitement, not wanting to give things away just yet. As soon as I was calmer, I left the bathroom to meet an anxiously pacing husband. "Well, Samuel," I started, my smile probably giving away the results. "I think we're going to have to start thinking of baby names!" I held up the tests as proof of my pregnancy, just in case Sam thought I was messing with him. Finally, we're gonna be parents! And da- Oh gosh, how was I going to tell dad I was pregnant? Whether I wanted this or not, he'd go crazy!

So, we were going back to my parent's ranch in about a week. Dilynn and I had already packed and we had made sure that Tucker had all the shots her needed before he went on vacation with us. I was a bit too excited to go, though, I mean, the road trip would take a couple days at the least so I didn't really have to wait long until we hit the road but still... "Why don't we just go now?" I asked my girlfriend, scratching the overgrown pup's back as he sprawled across across both of our laps. "We'll get there a couple days early and get settled, and there's nothing really stopping us from going now, right?"

Having lunch with Micah was a normal thing, since he was the first friend Sora had ever had. Usually Robyn joined them but she was kind of a social butterfly and was playing with some other friends today, so it was just Sora and Micah sitting in the classroom with their lunchboxes (Because it was too cold outside). As Sora opened her lunchbox, she gasped in surprise as she spotted a couple mini cookies. "Cookies!" The little girl exclaimed loudly, shoving one into her mouth. The young Princess then looked over to her boy friend - that wasn't her boyfriend, because boys had cooties - and held a cookie out to him. "Want one?" She asked, quickly swallowing her mouthful. Sora then began to wave the cookie in front of Micah's nose. "Come on! You know you want it!" The five year old giggled a little, pressing to cookie to Micah's lips to try and make him eat it.

So the Halloween party incident had been... Wrong, and inappropriate and... Amazing, but what the heck had I been thinking? The only thing sleeping with Chloe had accomplished was the realisation that she didn't really see me as someone she'd like to settle down with one day, just some one she wanted to hook up with, and I doubted she'd ever see me as a serious partner. It kind of put a downer on the next couple of days, and what was my favourite way to deal with sadness? Push it to one side, ignoring it as much as possible, and throw myself into working! That's right, no comfort food and movies for me, just a huge book about how to run a business, since I was just weeks away from opening the apothecary. I was sat in the living room right now reading ridiculously huge book. I did try to pay attention to my surroundings as well - I didn't exactly want to bump into Chloe at this particular moment in time - but mostly I tried to focus on my studying so that I could run a successful business.

Luna was so on edge that even through her sobs she'd be able to hear a pin drop. When she heard a soft thud, she looked up to see that all the mean kids had toppled over. She was too upset to giggle, but knowing Jack had probably caused them to randomly fall over somehow, she couldn't help a small smile. The shocked children got up and started running away, returning all the attention to the adults.

Emily scowled at the redhead woman. "By 'Our' regulations, I did in fact mean the state's regulations, ma'am. I'm not stupid." She felt like slapping the woman, honestly, but Katherine got the papers back then and Emily instead focused on them. She glared at the papers. Everything seemed to be in order, except for where the woman lived which infuriated her. Usually there would be a visit to the home, but with the so called 'Immortal mansion' they had strict orders to never go there and just trust the government's word that it was good enough for the children to live in. Why they weren't allowed to inspect the place, Emily didn't know, but the fact that she wouldn't be able to go and try to find a flaw meant that there was nothing preventing the freakshow from being adopted. With a frustrated sigh, she finally gave in. "Katherine, get her files."

They were letting her go! They were actually allowing Luna to be adopted! The 7 year old wiped her tears away and smiled a little as Katherine the receptionist pulled out the documents. Luna peered down at the papers, seeing a little picture of her sad self in the corner, but the name read Lyra Collins. Who was Lyra? That couldn't be her, right? No one had ever called her Lyra before. 'Alright, this is all the information for the little brat - birth certificate included - but before we print out the adoption certificate we do give the oppurtunity to change the child's name. Would you like to do that Miss-' Katherine looked down at the paper and her eyes widened. 'Miss Collins?' Luna's eyes widened as well as she looked at Alex. She was a Collins, too? Were they already related?
((I only just realised Alex's last name is Collins XD Imagine if they were distantly related and never knew it!))

I was so glad to be home! Although I wish it hadn't snowed just yet. About a foot of snow covered the ground, getting the ends of my skirt all wet and as for Matio, well, his shoes weren't entirely waterproof. Still, it was great to be back in a familiar environment, not a place full of weird fashion, confusing technology and cars, but a place filled with rosemaling dresses, no confusing technology and carts pulled by horses and the occasional reindeer. Glancing around at the main square while the few people brave enough to brace the freezing cold went about their daily lives, a huge grin spread across my face.

"Well, Matio, welcome to Arendelle!" Dropping my suitcase, I spread my arms out, gesturing to the colorful wooden houses and stores in front of me, covered in snow with icicles hanging along the edges of the roofs. Then instantly pulling my magenta cloak back around my arms because it was freezing! "So, what do you think?" Biting my lip a little, I dared to glance at my boyfriend. His American clothes stood out like a sore thumb against the more old-fashioned attire of Arendelle. I kind of wished that I had worn my red sweater to make him feel better about it. I was wearing my green scarf, though, so that counted... Right?

I jumped at the sound of Kyle's voice, blushing bright red. Oh gosh, how did he wake up? Why did he have to wake up now?! I couldn't dwell on that right now, though, I had to win this tug of war. "I will once I get my towel back!" I said through gritted teeth, the words coming out in a muffled mix. Giving the strongest tug I could, Sunny surrendered, the sudden-ness causing my to fall back and whack my head against the bed. Not that I was entirely phased by that, I was to busy smelling sweet victory. "Winner!" I exclaimed, holding my towel up in the air. Sure it was full of holes now, but I had proved myself to be the alpha female and that was what mattered the most! Beaming with pride at myself, I clambered to my feet and leaned over to give my boyfriend a kiss and a "Good morning, Kylie Kyle." Before returning to the draw to grab some clothes. Once I had at least got my underwear and bra on, I turned back to my sleepy Kyle, asking, "Are we going to do something fun today, or are you going to stay in bed and be Mr Sleepy Sleeperton?" He couldn't just go back to sleep! It was almost Christmas and 'almost christmas' means fun time! We had to decorate the room and gets presents and wrap them and make cookies and- and loads of other fun things! There was just so much to do!

So all the glares were just him being concerned for Holland? A part of me - a bigger part of me than what should have existed - was incredibly p***ed off at the way he showed 'Concern', wanted to yell at him for the lack of respect he gave me yesterday when I had been nothing but respectful to him. I could feel myself tensing, could recognise the tell-tale signs of me losing it, but I slammed my eyes shut, taking deep breaths until I was calm again. I was just lucky I had the ring and medication to help me out too, otherwise I probably would've punched him.

Once the anger died down and I could think more clearly, I replayed the words in my head, trying to take in what exactly his concerns were for Holland and figuring out how to respond. "I'm not like the others, sir." That was the first thing that came to mind. I finished up what I was doing and leaned back against the counter. "Granted, I don't really know what they were like, but when I say I love someone, I mean it. Maybe being with Holland was only a temporary thing for them but for me it's... Permanent. I don't want to mess around with Holland's feelings, I want to be with her as long as possible, maybe even marry her someday, who knows? Unlike her past partners, I don't throw the word love around too easily, and I mean it when I say it."

I ran a hand through my hair, only to remember that I had put it in a braid and had now screwed up the hairstyle. As I freed my hair and started all over again, I added. "You probably will get grandkids in the future anyway, sir. We've talked about it a little before and even though neither of us are keen on the idea of pregnancy there's always adoption. Sure, they might biological be your grandchildren, but you'll still be called grandpa. And while I can't speak of Holland's happiness on her behalf, if you want to know if she's happy you could always just ask her. She isn't exactly the kind of person who will hold back if something's p***ing her off, so I'm sure she wouldn't lie to you about her happiness." Maybe I was pushing my luck by giving Mr Pierce advice, especially since I hardly knew anything about how normal - well, normal-ish - families worked, but if he was so concerned about Holland's happiness then he should just ask her if she was ok with everything, right?

"You just told me off for fattening you up with pancakes and now you're asking for chocolate." I rolled my eyes at that, holding back a chuckle as I kissed my girlfriend's shoulder. "Alright dog-girl, I'll get you some artsy stuff. And maybe some chocolate if you be a good girl this christmas." Playing with Natty's hair a little, I added, "Now, what're we gonna do today, Nathalie? Are we going to sit in here and draw and take pictures or are we going to brace the cold weather and go out?" Either was fine with me, as long as I got to snuggle with Nathalie at some point today."
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next