~Centrum Permanebit~
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Scampi on Sun Nov 23, 2014 10:57 am

Not really. Dad's been nagging me about my bedroom and since I do better at night, I better make myself another coffee and get on with it :/
Scampi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul on Sun Nov 23, 2014 11:02 am

That sucks :/

Anyways, I think Linz has poofed so I'mma go to bed. Goodnight!

((In case Linz comes back:))
I still hated Daniel. Well, not hate, I just didn't get him. I didn't understand why he - a stranger - was trying to be a part of my life and I didn't understand why he seemed to care about me. It just seemed weird but, then again, Holland started out as a stranger who seemed to care so maybe I shouldn't be hypocritical towards the guy.

Speaking of Holland, she was probably getting her bag packed ready for the trip to see her dad, sister and even her mom which was happening tomorrow, bright and early. Being the pain I was, I decided I'd tag along - I really didn't care about Holland's dad's views on same-sex couples - and I had already packed everything earlier. I was kinda excited, but also kinda nervous. Hopefully everything would go ok, with no crazy episodes from neither me nor Holland's mom. Since I had nothing to do tonight, I decided to see how Holland was doing and quietly slipped into her room. With a, "Hey, beautiful." And a kiss to my girlfriend's cheek, I flopped down onto the bed by her bag and peered in curiously. "How's the packing going? Are you struggling to fit things in or do you have one of those Mary Poppins bags that'll fit all the furniture in?" I teased, knowing how some people would take pretty much everything on vacation even if they were only going for a few days.

((Please at least reply to this one! Would prefer it if you could reply to more than one, though (The others are on the page before this one, I believe). Thanks!))

Kjærlighet Vil Tine
~Love Will Thaw~

~Centrum Permanebit~
Wolfsoul
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi on Sun Nov 23, 2014 11:07 am

Okay.
Scampi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi on Sun Nov 23, 2014 12:02 pm

Hi linz! Smile
Scampi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey on Sun Nov 23, 2014 1:20 pm

I was in and out, sorry :/
Hola Scampi, sorry I didn't respond before now.
L is for Lindsey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul on Sun Nov 23, 2014 8:41 pm

No replies Sad

Kjærlighet Vil Tine
~Love Will Thaw~

~Centrum Permanebit~
Wolfsoul
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul on Sun Nov 23, 2014 10:45 pm

F*** I pressed the wrong button! DX I'm gonna have to redo this bit! I didn't want Jodie to help Nathan, it's a trap! DX

Omg! Aiden is...- That's so beautiful and tragic DX

Kjærlighet Vil Tine
~Love Will Thaw~

~Centrum Permanebit~
Wolfsoul
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul on Sun Nov 23, 2014 11:34 pm

*Squeals.* I completed the game!!! And now I'm all emotional! DX

Kjærlighet Vil Tine
~Love Will Thaw~

~Centrum Permanebit~
Wolfsoul
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul on Mon Nov 24, 2014 1:23 am

Oh gosh, just watched this video where men have electro pads put on their stomach to simulate what labour is like for women. *Looks to Justin.* O.O *Shakes his head vigorously.* Nuh uh, I'm not doing that! But you'll understand how Elsa will feel when she goes into labour in the future! I-I think I'll understand without needing to... Go through all of that :S Can we do it to Sam closer to the time of my labour? To make him understand what I am going through for him and his child? O.o You've only just gotten pregnant and you want your husband to suffer? Yup. O.O O...K... Oh gosh, if Reyna's already this bad, imagine how Elsa's going to be DX With the ice powers and her forcefulness and- yup, I can tell I'm going to be put through pain, too. No need for the electro things! DX

Kjærlighet Vil Tine
~Love Will Thaw~

~Centrum Permanebit~
Wolfsoul
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 on Mon Nov 24, 2014 2:41 am

XD morning

R.I.P Cookie.
From when I was 5 - 8/22/14
Britt-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul on Mon Nov 24, 2014 2:50 am

Afternoon. Hey :S Ugh, I feel sick again. *Curls up in a ball on the couch.* Well if you're gonna be sick, go and be sick somewhere else. How sympathetic of you -_- *Shrugs.* You brought this upon yourself.

Kjærlighet Vil Tine
~Love Will Thaw~

~Centrum Permanebit~
Wolfsoul
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 on Mon Nov 24, 2014 2:52 am

what happened?

R.I.P Cookie.
Britt-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul on Mon Nov 24, 2014 2:56 am

Reyna is with child. Reyna is making damn well sure that this is the only child she's ever going to have. *Transforms into a wolf so that she can curl up better.* Morning sickness is really affecting her :/ Well at least morning sickness stops after a couple of months... Right? How am I meant to know?! DX

Kjærlighet Vil Tine
~Love Will Thaw~

~Centrum Permanebit~
Wolfsoul
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 on Mon Nov 24, 2014 3:06 am

doesnt a juice help? @_@

R.I.P Cookie.
Britt-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul on Mon Nov 24, 2014 3:08 am

*Raises her head, her ears perking up hopefully.* Juice? What kind of juice and where the heck can I get it?

Kjærlighet Vil Tine
~Love Will Thaw~

~Centrum Permanebit~
Wolfsoul
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 on Mon Nov 24, 2014 3:15 am

i think it was cranberry juice...Im pretty sure thats what it is

R.I.P Cookie.
Britt-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey on Mon Nov 24, 2014 3:21 am

I think I'll go and grab this juice, don't worry about getting up. *heads into the kitchen to pour Reyna a glass of cranberry juice*

The rec room is probably free, I wouldn't mind heading that way. *shrugs and focusses on the alcohol in her hand* I didn't know what you liked so I just grabbed some scotch, my personal favorite. *steps back from the doorway to let her out*

You don't have to worry about losing me Abby, everybody has to worry about those sorts of things. I'm gonna be fine, we're gonna be fine. It's scary, not knowing, but it's a part of life.

Hola?
L is for Lindsey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul on Mon Nov 24, 2014 3:35 am

*Snarls and yells,* Is that the only greeting I get, Samuel? Not even a hello?! O.O... Well, uhhh... Don't worry, Justin, Elsa wont be that bad in the future. Reyna has a tendency to be moody. Oh, ok, I guess... Oh gosh, could you imagine Abby if she was pregnant?! All hell would break loose!

Anyway, hi Linz ^_^ Rp?

I have never tried it, but I guess I will now Smile *Carefully takes Henry's hand and leads the way downstairs, heading towards the rec room.* So, how're things? How's Micah?

*Nods her head in understanding, trying to stop her crying. She might not feel any better, but she's starting to realize how she must look right now, with red puffy eyes and tear tracks running down her face.* I-I'm sorry. *Sits up and starts rubbing her eyes, thankful she hadn't bothered with makeup today, though she felt that she probably needed it now.* I must look so stupid. You're right, everyone has to deal with this, I just- I've been surrounded by immortals my entire life, so I've never really had to worry about people I love dying until now.

Kjærlighet Vil Tine
~Love Will Thaw~

~Centrum Permanebit~
Wolfsoul
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey on Mon Nov 24, 2014 4:02 am

*reenters the living room, wincing slightly* I figured the juice was more important. I mean, you wanna get better and I wanna help that happen, so I thought maybe hello could hold off a moment. *sets the glass down on the table and sits down, raking his fingers through his brown hair* Good morning Reyna, wonderful to see you... *focusses on her stomach and smirks* And good morning to you as well, little trooper. Your mother isn't always angry, just when your father doesn't do something correctly.

Micah's great, as always. He's the rock in my life, I suppose. Nothing gets at him. *shrugs and slides his fingers between hers* I'm well enough... I'm writing final essays and studying pretty heavily, which is exhausting. How are you? How's the little mischievous protege?

I understand, Abby. I have to worry about losing you, too. I mean, it's not nearly as risky as being human, but loads of things can happen to a vampire. *sighs and cups Abbys face in her hands* I love you, Abby. I'm not leaving you, not ever willingly. There's a way to gain immortality, I'm sure of it, and I'm gonna find it. *presses gentle kisses to her tear stained cheeks and smiles* Just as long as you can handle immortality with me, of course.

Sure, I'll type something up for Holligail.
L is for Lindsey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul on Mon Nov 24, 2014 4:20 am

Okies ^_^

There isn't even a bump yet and you're already talking to it. *Shakes her head and transforms back into her human self, taking a sip of the cranberry juice as she leans into her husband.* Good morning, Samuel. *Presses a kiss to his jaw, then sets the glass back down on the table.* I'm sorry for being moody. I just feel terrible. Mostly nauseous, but also tired from the late night bathroom breaks and stuff >.< I knew it'd be tough, but I didn't realize I'd feel this sick.

*Grins proudly at Sora being called a 'Mischievous protege'.* Said protege is alright. She's excited about being babysat by Elsa in a week's time, but I don't think it has sunk in that I'm not gonna be around, y'know? As for me, I'm good, I guess, but christmas is around the corner and I still don't know what to get anyone >.<

*Smiles the tiniest bit.* I think I can handle immortality with you just fine - you're not the trouble-maker in this relationship - I think you should be more concerned about how you will handle immortality with me. *Leans in to kiss Holland, then snuggles up close to her girlfriend.* I love you too, Holland. I'm sorry for being such an emotional wreck and for being a bother.

Kjærlighet Vil Tine
~Love Will Thaw~

~Centrum Permanebit~
Wolfsoul
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey on Mon Nov 24, 2014 5:02 am

They say that babies can hear everything you say in the womb, why not start early? *shrugs and presses a kiss to her temple* It's okay, I know it's not you. If this is what it takes to have a baby, I'm willing to put up with a moody and uneasy to please wife. I mean, my job is easy in comparison to what you have to do.

If you don't know what to get me, I just want to come home from school to a certain Wutai native ready for my arrival. *laughs under his breath softly and shakes his head* But seriously, I don't mind whatever you want to do. We don't even have to exchange gifts, I'm all for just laying around watching silly holiday movies.

You aren't a bother, Abby. *wraps her arms around her girlfriend and rubs her back soothingly* It's okay, really. Expressing yourself is perfect, I love it. I mean, I'm glad you really care so much about me that you genuinely worry for my wellbeing. It's a refresher, and I reminds me that you really do love me. Which, by the way, is still rather new to me.

Holland: All week I've been fretting over this ordeal. My father wasn't fond of my decisions in life, but he didn't know I was bringing Abby along. He'd have declined overall if he knew. I didn't feel right keeping it a secret from him, since he raised me and did his best to repair my life after a woman nearly ended it, but it was the right thing to do overall. I wanted Abby involved in my life and the people from my past, including my mother. Which was another situation all it's own. I was worried over her mental health, was she too far gone now? Would she recognize me as her daughter or as the one she had failed in killing? Would she be a mother I needed or was she the same old schizophrenic that I remember? I hoped for a mother, but it wasn't definite. At least there was one person I could really interact with on a friendly level, if my father and his wife allow it. Opal, my younger sister, who probably didn't even know I existed.

I was just picking up some sweatpants from my dresser when Abby came in, greeting me with a kiss and calming my nerves. "It's one of those Mary Poppins bags. I've got a whole mattress in there, just in case we need one." Looking over my shoulder, I offered her a wink and went back to collecting clothing. I needed to dress warm, it was Philadelphia, after all. It snowed by feet there, not inches. I walked over to the bed and placed my long sleeved shirts and the couple pairs of sweatpants I'd need in the bag, taking a moment to lean across the bed and press a kiss to her lips. "Are you all packed?" I walked off towards my closet, keeping close attention to Abby's voice as I unhooked several pairs of jeans and a few flannels from the hangars. Hopefully Abby packed warm, comfortable clothes. She probably hasn't been to Philly, so she doesn't know the climate, but I'd be happy to help if she needed it.
L is for Lindsey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 on Mon Nov 24, 2014 5:17 am

* cokes in with a bowl of chicken gumbo and tea* hi :/
Ali9910<3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey on Mon Nov 24, 2014 5:27 am

Hola Smile Not feeling well? I usually only have tea and soup when I'm not feeling well.
L is for Lindsey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 on Mon Nov 24, 2014 5:29 am

Yea I'm sick Sad
Ali9910<3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content