The House Of Immortality

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Ali9910<3 on Thu Nov 06, 2014 3:38 am

By the way does jack want to see Alex while he's home?
Ali9910<3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi on Thu Nov 06, 2014 5:09 am

Idk if you're still here but okay ^_^
Scampi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi on Thu Nov 06, 2014 5:53 am

Fucking camera! *throws camera on the floor* *stops it from hitting the floor with magic* Why would you do that? Because it's a shit camera! *starts tearing up out of frustration* It's such a shitty camera, honestly it takes fucking forever to take a picture! My fucking phone is better but I don't fucking have it even though it was meant to be back from unlocking on Monday. It's an awful camera with awful quality and it was not worth the fucking money. Sure there's different settings and shit but that doesn't mean shit when the picture quality looks like that taken from a fucking potato. I wanted to take some nice photographs of some fireworks from tonight but so far, they just come up as fucking dots! *completely breaks down and sits on the couch* Maybe I'm just not cut out to be a photographer. Maybe I'm just wasting my time with all this hard work. *has no idea what to say, so carefully puts camera on the side and goes over to hug Scampi*
Scampi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul on Thu Nov 06, 2014 6:30 am

Scampi think rationally for a sec, you are saying that a c***py camera means you're not meant to be a photographer. You are letting a camera - an inanimate object - determine your career choice, which is equivalent to blaming a faulty pen for failing all of your exams and never becoming a science genius). Your career choice should be decided on talent, which you have plenty of, by the way. All you have to do to fix this is wait for christmas to roll around and but another camera then, maybe ask your friends or teachers or whatever for any recommendations.

Besides from that, I'm really concerned about you. You're getting increasingly stressed over tiny things and it's not healthy :/ In all seriousness, you should see a school councillor or a therapist of sorts because I'm worried about your mental health right now and worried about you spiralling down the suicide route Sad

Kjærlighet Vil Tine
~Love Will Thaw~

~Centrum Permanebit~
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul on Thu Nov 06, 2014 7:21 am

*Is sitting on the couch with her favourite (And only) niece.* Soooo... I need your help ^_^" O.o You need my help. Seriously? Uh, yeah, well y'see, I've kinda fallen into a bit of a writer's block and a little birdy - your father - told me you were really good at writing songs, so... *Bites her lip.* I've never really written songs for someone else like that, and most of my songs are personal... You'll get paid for it. O.o How much? Uhhhh... Not entirely sure ^_^" It depends on the amount of copies of the album that get sold, and then since you'll only be co-writing them - I still wanna help out with the writing - it'll probably be about half of the profits so... I'm sure it'll be in the hundred thousands, anyway. Especially since I want you to co-write pretty much all the songs on the album, not just one. *Shrugs.* O.O I'm in! Great! *Huggles Abby but pulls away when Abby groans in pain, giving her an apologetic smile.* I'll set up a meeting with Bob and we can talk things through a bit more. Do I get to make a list of demands? *Laughs.* Yeah right! You should be so lucky Razz

Kjærlighet Vil Tine
~Love Will Thaw~

~Centrum Permanebit~
Wolfsoul
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey on Thu Nov 06, 2014 8:44 am

Well, I'm not really planning on using the open space for those kinds of thigs, but it would be nice to have the option. No Sora would mean you could have quite a bit of time to yourself, and whoever your entertaining of course. *shrugs and rolls onto his side, looking at Yuffie with a smirk* I think I'll do it, for Micah, not for my gain. It might be an adjustment, not having a child crawl into my bed in the middle of the night in fear of his nightmares or simply because he wants to snuggle, but I can handle it. *reaches his hand out, taking her's with a sigh* Besides, I was in my own room at his age, I turned out alright, right? *winks and traces the lines in her palm with his index finger*

Hola Smile
L is for Lindsey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul on Thu Nov 06, 2014 9:01 am

Hi Linz! Hi Linz! ^_^ O.o You're uncharacteristically happy all of a sudden O.o *Robyn runs in with Jupiter and Jeremy, running over toher cousin and hugging her.* We're back! -_- Yippee -_- There's the Abby we know and love Razz *Chuckles.* Don't worry, Robyn and Bex will have to go soon. Awww D:

*Laughs a little.* Of course you turned out fine; you got the privilege of meeting the most awesome person in the world Razz *Intertwines their fingers but looks away for a moment, thinking things through.* Actually, I should really think about giving Sora her own space :/ I think the thing holding me back is... I don't know, in Wutai we're brought up to believe that moms should always be around their child, but if Sora gets her own room - especially since there's no free rooms on this floor - it'd just be... It'd feel like I was seperating from her, y'know?

Kjærlighet Vil Tine
~Love Will Thaw~

~Centrum Permanebit~
Wolfsoul
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey on Thu Nov 06, 2014 9:38 am

I think its different with you and Sora, Micah always talks about doing things on his own and he's more interested in getting ready and things on his own so I figure, why not? *focusses on their intertwined fingers and half smiles, trying not to draw attention to it* Dont seperate until you feel like she's ready, you know. It's never a good thing to rush a child, it's only stressful. *shrugs and rubs the back of her hand with his thumb*

Holland's in the library reading, if your prefer that sort of thing *shrug*
L is for Lindsey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul on Thu Nov 06, 2014 10:01 am

I know, I know, it's just... I can handle going away on a mission and leaving Sora here, but the thought of us no longer sharing a room seems likea huge step. I know it'll have to happen eventually, but I'm nervous about it. It's crazy, really. And irrational. *Focuses her attention on Henry again and smiles sadly.* Oh the woes of being a parent, I guess, huh?

Thank you ^_^ *Gets up.* Abby, before you go, you're babysitting at the weekend. I what?! Tyler's taking me away over the weekend and I need you to babysit Robyn. Why can't dad do it?! Because I'm working, and you're not. But I don't know how to cook! Holland can help. Grr, *Stalks off toward the library, grumbling about how she hates family.* Abby! Wait for me! *Runs and jumps onto the grumpy Abby's back, giggling as the additional weight doesn't seem to affect Abby at all.* *Goes to call Robyn back but Jer interrupts.* Don't worry, she'll be fine. I sure hope so :/ *Storms into the library, ignoring the little girl on her back, and tracks down Holland.* Help. Me. Right now. Hi Abby's friend ^_^

Kjærlighet Vil Tine
~Love Will Thaw~

~Centrum Permanebit~
Wolfsoul
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey on Thu Nov 06, 2014 10:45 am

Well, you have to push them out of the nest sometime and it may seem like a totally crazy thing, but it'll be okay. She'll still need you sometimes, who doesn't need you? *smirks and sits up* Being a parent is the toughest yet best thing about my life.

*looks up from her book and smiles* Hey there. I didn't know you were growing children out of your back, Abby.*shuts the books and sets it back on the shelf, standing up* What's up? Is there something wrong?
L is for Lindsey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul on Thu Nov 06, 2014 10:59 am

*Nods in agreement.* It's the best yet toughest thing for me too. It's change my personality - made me calm down a bit - which, to be honest, was the last ting I wanted because I liked my party lifestyle, but at the same time, raising a mini me is so cool Smile

*Narrows her eyes slightly.* This- *Gestures behind her at Robyn.* Is exactly what's wrong! This- This thing clinging to me! D:< *Frowns.* Sorry Abby... *Drops down from Abby's back.* And on top of that, I now have to babysit her for the entire weekend! They really think leaving thenrat with me is a good idea? If they think she's sleeping in my room... Nuh uh, no way! *Walks over the Holland's side and whispers,* Abby's grumpy! She's always grumpy, that's why I give her hugs, but they don't work! Sad *The snarling increases.* I heard that. Calling me grumpy is just asking for a punch in the face -_-

Kjærlighet Vil Tine
~Love Will Thaw~

~Centrum Permanebit~
Wolfsoul
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey on Thu Nov 06, 2014 11:18 am

Micahs nothing like me, and I think I prefer it that way. Less room for error, you know. *brushes his hand through his hair* Sora's a great kid, you're a great mother. You can still have a party lifestyle, just when your daughter is asleep or when you have somebody in line to watch her. Just because you have a child doesn't mean you can't be young.

Oh, come on. It isn't so bad to babysit somebody. *rolls her eyes and slides an arm around her, coaxing her closer until she can properly kiss her jaw* Together, we can accomplish it. Good cop, bad cop style. What do you say?
L is for Lindsey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul on Thu Nov 06, 2014 3:18 pm

I guess... But I still feel as if getting drunk is out of the question nowaday, just isto avoid Sora seeing me in a drunken state, and to avoid waking up with a hangover so that I can actually take care of her :/

*Closes her eyes as Holland misses her jaw, supressing a smile because she was supposed to be mad.* I'm surprised you'd wanna play a game involving the police; haven't you had enough of those guys yet? *A tiny smirk escapes and she sighs, pulling away from Holland so that she can think straight.* I'm still not happy about this; I have no idea how to look after a child and, quite frankly, kids tend to p*** me off, in case you haven't noticed -_- I'll be good, Abby, I promise!

So cold! So so cold! DX

Kjærlighet Vil Tine
~Love Will Thaw~

~Centrum Permanebit~
Wolfsoul
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey on Thu Nov 06, 2014 3:57 pm

Right... *slides his hand out of hers and rubs the back of his neck* It wouldn't be very apropriate to drink and get hungover, anything of the sort, when we have people depending on us. *glances up at her* Maybe being parents is it for us, but I like it anyway.
Just try not to think about her as a child. Think about her as... An adult. She's just looking up to you. *shrugs and pushes her glasses up the bridge of her nose* We can just do something that involves the least amount of socialization as possible if it makes you feel any better about it. Maybe she and I can go out together and purchase your present officially? Whatever you need.
L is for Lindsey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul on Thu Nov 06, 2014 4:33 pm

Mhmm, me too Smile It's a challenge but it has high rewards for completing the challenge.

*Purses her lips, then runs a hand through her hair.* No, I'll just join you guys in whatever I do. If I feel myself losing it, I'll just leave you two alone for 10 minutes. Yay! Abby will play with us! X3 *Walks into the library.* Robyn, time to go! *Spots the three girls and smiles a little.* Come on, stop harassing your cousin Razz Awww Sad *Trudges over to her mother, lowing herself to be picked up. I'll do it, Bex. Hm? I'll babysit Robyn. But you owe me big time. *Smiles a little.* I can live with that. Anywho, I'll pick you up from therapy tomorrow and we'll go and deal with the song-writing stuff, ok? Bye! *Walks off.* *Calls out to Abby and Holland as she leaves.* Bye Abby and Abby's friend! ^_^

Kjærlighet Vil Tine
~Love Will Thaw~

~Centrum Permanebit~
Wolfsoul
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey on Thu Nov 06, 2014 5:00 pm

Itll be worth it to see them grow up right... *frowns and takes her hand again, slidin his fingers between hers* I don't really know what hapoened, I just lost track of what I was doing, but the night before Halloween... Micah was with Mel and I was at a college thing with Tara, I didn't mean for it to turn into a total relapse. *bites his lip and shakes his head* I wasn't sure if I should tell you, I didn't want you to see me differently because I had a moment.
*watches as the younger girl leaves, wrapping her arm around Abby's waist again* I think you ok do fine if you just think about it less like a babysitting issue. She'll be okay, I'll help out as much as possible, and we just need to keep a lid on it all. *presses her lips to Abbys neck, smiling* Wanna come along and cuddle with me a while in bed? I promise there's something in it for you
L is for Lindsey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul on Thu Nov 06, 2014 7:43 pm

*Shudders a little and smiles involuntarily.* Something in it for me, huh? I like the sound of that Wink *Takes Holland's hand and walks upstairs with her.*

Relapse? You mean...? Oh... *Shrugs.* That's fine, everyone slips up at some point; if we didn't, we'd never learn. And you are entitled to alcohol every now and then, as long as it doesn't become an everyday thing. *Squeezes Henry's hand and smiles.* It's fine, Henry. I honestly have no idea why you'd think  I'd see you differently just because of one little slip-up.

Holligail feels! X3
I can't draw people kissing >.< I guess it's not bad for a first attempt, though.

Last edited by Wolfsoul on Thu Nov 06, 2014 11:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

Kjærlighet Vil Tine
~Love Will Thaw~

~Centrum Permanebit~
Wolfsoul
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul on Thu Nov 06, 2014 8:43 pm

((For when Britt comes on:)) I dreamed I was Lissa last night.

I dunno, it was really weird because it started out as, like, a Bar Rescue sort of thing where the c***py café I worked in got improved and they decided to hide a surprise in a pig pen. Then the window we had to climb through to get to the pig pen got stuck so I couldn't get out, but once they managed to pry it open, I went into a building and through some double doors... And suddenly I was Lissa, and apparently I had just been coronated because I was giving me pre-coronation speech (Which was actually a paraphrased version of Lissa's 'No more bad blood' speech in the movie O.o). And then apparently it was my birthday as well so everyone gave me presents and then I sat at a table with Rose and my brother and sister (Andre and Jill? I have no idea :S) and then cake was brought out for everyone having a birthday and I had a slice of both strawberry cake and chocolate cake because I couldn't choose which one to have. And then Christian walked over and I woke up.

There was also another dream afterwards featuring Rose but I have no idea what the hell was going on in that dream. It all turned creepy and weird :S

Kjærlighet Vil Tine
~Love Will Thaw~

~Centrum Permanebit~
Wolfsoul
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 on Fri Nov 07, 2014 12:59 am

XD wolfy

I couldnt sleep..something that was happening in my dream was happening in real life ;-;

R.I.P Cookie.
From when I was 5 - 8/22/14
Britt-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul on Fri Nov 07, 2014 1:02 am

O.o O...K...

And I have no idea why the Holligail picture is the wrong way around. I swear it was horizontal when I uploaded it O.o

Kjærlighet Vil Tine
~Love Will Thaw~

~Centrum Permanebit~
Wolfsoul
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 on Fri Nov 07, 2014 1:04 am

it came out the way you wanted, yes? XD

R.I.P Cookie.
From when I was 5 - 8/22/14
Britt-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul on Fri Nov 07, 2014 1:09 am

Well it looks like the picture's sideways and I don't want it sideways :/ Maybe it's hust me. Or my laptop. Or my iPod.

So what's Rose gonna get Abby for her birthday?

Kjærlighet Vil Tine
~Love Will Thaw~

~Centrum Permanebit~
Wolfsoul
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 on Fri Nov 07, 2014 1:13 am

idk o.o

R.I.P Cookie.