House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+3
Wolfsoul
L is for Lindsey
Scampi
7 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 2 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Scampi Tue Oct 28, 2014 2:45 am

What's going on with the date and time? o.O
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Oct 28, 2014 2:49 am

O.o I have no idea, but I'm pretty sure we haven't moved forward 10 hours O.o
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Oct 28, 2014 2:55 am

Mmm :/
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Oct 28, 2014 3:00 am

I dunno. Maybe it'll go back to normal by itself?

Anywho, I finished the map of the manor but it's huge so... Yeah...
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Oct 28, 2014 3:13 am

Shinra Manor - What is seen:
Shinra Manor - What is hidden:

Fixed it! Kinda... I split the map in half XD It's still a bit small but eh, it'll do for now.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Oct 28, 2014 3:20 am

Kinda confusing but I think I get it...
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Oct 28, 2014 3:23 am

wait a minute, didnt vincent use to live there?
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Oct 28, 2014 3:23 am

Sorries! There's so many rooms and stuff that it's a bit hard to figure things out DX

Oh! And where I've put 'First floor', I mean the ground floor. I'm just special like that ^_^"
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Oct 28, 2014 3:24 am

And yes, Vincent did use to live there ^_^
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Oct 28, 2014 3:31 am

so thats where lilly had her first time..in a dark mansion..okay.. xD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Oct 28, 2014 3:37 am

Nathalie: I guess he did have a good point there. I leaned into him as he put his arm around me. I wasn't sure why, but it was just an instinct and it just felt... Right. "I guess I am, I  mean, I do feel as if I know you... Kinda...." I shook it off, I didn't feel as if I was making much sense. Like, I knew who he was and who he was to me, but I didn't know anything about him! "But yeah, just as long as I don't hit my head I'll be fine." I smiled a little before I remembered about the halloween party. "What are you going as for the Halloween party?" I knew I had my outfit sorted because Taylor and I had decided to go as spies.

Sammi: I couldn't help but let out a little laugh at how he hated pink so much. I did remember though, when Dayna got married, Jason asked me how I'd wanted to get married. I told him either a blue or purple theme and just close friends and that was what I intended to do. I grinned when he said that he would help pay for the dress. It was really expensive, but I fell in love with it at first glance. I made a mental note to ask Taylor if she would ask Nathalie if she wanted to be a bridesmaid. The two sisters were close, if anyone could get through to Nathalie, it was Tay. I took in his questions before contemplating my answers. "Well, I'll leave it up to you to get your own suit and we'll have to find nice rings buuuuut I don't think so. Kieron could be the ring bearer, if you want. The wedding's going to be indoors just to be safe from any weather problems. And the honeymoon... I haven't even thought about it yet. Is there anywhere you'd like to go?"

Daniel: The kiss ended far too soon for my liking, and I think I had a goofy smile on my face by the time Caius had pulled away. Taking the seat beside him, I soon felt the soft, warm touch of his hand on mine, sending goosebumps up my arm. I nodded. "Yes, Candi has left and I'm unsure whether she'll be coming back, she did seem very happy to leave." I smirked a little at his next remark, "No, of course I know you don't need my care. I am still here because as soon as Candi left I felt pulled towards another young miss, and I don't think I'll be moving on from her for quite some time." I stated. I knew about Abby and her problems, and I wanted to help  her. It would probably take time, and a lot of it. At least it would keep me grounded here at the mansion for a long time, and that meant I was able to stay here for a long while to come. "Her name is Abby, bright red hair. You've probably seen her around at some point." I decided to leave out the part about her being in hospital at the minute. That could wait for now.

Aaand I'm all out of energy to do a Kara post DX
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Oct 28, 2014 3:46 am

She was drunk so she probably didn't care much about the location. Just be thankful Vincent got her to the bedroom up the stairs instead of screwing her on the piano in the entertainment room! Razz Thanks for that imagery, Yuffie >.< By the way, Vincent actually did a little remodelling since that picture. He put a few couches and a coffee table in the entrance hall. I told him he should've put it in the entertainment room and added a tv, but noooo, the stubborn b****** insisted on the entrance hall and no tv -_- Good to know. But what about plumbing facilities? Like a bathroom? Oh yeah, another converted room! Second floor, east wing, the room just down the hall. The room furthest away from where I slept >.< Not good when you sometimes sleep in next to nothing, huh? Actually I couldn't do that because Shelke and eye shared a room. It was just really inconvenient when I needed the bathroom badly DX Lol XD

Anyway, I'll reply in a minute.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Oct 28, 2014 3:52 am

xD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Oct 28, 2014 3:55 am

Not funny! I almost didn't make it sometimes! Too much info! DX Good luck to Denzel and Sierra if they need the loo in the middle of the night, though. They'd probably have to fight monsters along the way XD I think Vincent managed to contain those to the basement... Unless they got out again...
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Oct 28, 2014 3:59 am

Sounds like a crazy place o.O
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Oct 28, 2014 4:03 am

Trust me, it is a crazy place. I recommend not going into the basement, unless Sierra and Denzel don't mind having the c*** scared out of them Razz I've been down there a couple times and it still gives me the creeps :S Well of course it would. Human experimentations, the place where Sephiroth finally went crazy, people who sleep in coffins; it's probably the creepiest place on Earth! *Nods.* Then again, Mako Reactor 0 is creepy too :S
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Oct 28, 2014 4:14 am

o.o
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Oct 28, 2014 4:22 am

What's the look for, Britt? Shinra Manor or Mako Reactor 0? Mako Reactor 0, definitely. *Shudders.* Terrible, horrible memories. *Huggles Yuffie.* There there, you'll never have to go through it again.

She wanted to know my Halloween costume and I chuckled a little, shaking my head. "Sorry, but that's classified information." I already knew she was going as a spy, so I purposely used a spy term, giving Nat a little wink. "I'll give you a couple clues, though, just to stop you from using your adorable puppy dog eyes against me: 1) It's red, and 2) You'll love it... At least, I hope you'll love it." I was gonna expose my chest, afterall, as most lifeguards did and Nat hadn't minded me shirtless before but now? What if she freaked out over it? She was a lot shyer now, so maybe... I'd just have to hope and pray that I didn't scare her off...

So Kieron could be the ring bearer huh? I hadn't thought about that but it sounded cool. As for the rings... I had no idea what to get. What was I supposed to get? Wasn't it just a plain piece of gold shaped like a hula hoop? The way Sammi mentioned having to find 'Nice rings' made it sound like there were different types and that confused me. I guess I'd have to look into it more. When she threw the honeymoon question back to me, though, I knew exactly what I wanted. "Somewhere hot, so that I have an excuse to see you in next to nothing everyday, somewhere tropical with a beach, like the Caribbean. I don't know, though, that might just be out of my price range." I shrugged, resting my head on top of Sammi's. "I'd be nice, though, don't you think? It'd be nice to get away from this place for a little while, just the two of us - Yuki can just go and live with Bex or Dayna for a little while, I dunno." As long as I had Sammi all to myself for a week or two in some hot place with beautiful scenery, I didn't mind what happened to that cat.

At the mention of Abby, I smiled sadly. "Yes, I know Abby well. Quite the troublemaker, but it is highly understandable what with her mental illness." She was currently in hospital, after an incident in which her partner had been cursed to kill others. I knew about it because I was currently doing an investigation into who had cursed Holland. I just felt horrible for Abigail, because a lot seemed to happen in her life and the majority of it seemed to be negative, from what her father had told me. "Listen, Daniel, about Abigail..." I tried to think of my words carefully, trying not to make it seem as if I was just saying anything to get him to stay. "She is a bit of a... Difficult case. She seems to balance on the edge of being perfectly ok and not being fine at all. One moment all can be well in her world, but the tiniest trigger can set her off, either leading to a temper tantrum of sorts or a form of depression. I suppose what I am trying to say is... Even if she seems ok, please stick around for her as much as you can, just in case something triggers her downfall again, ok?" I had known Abby all her life, perhaps not personally but through her father at least and, honestly, I feared for the girl. Sometimes she just seemed so unstable I worried that she would end up doing something drastic...

Last edited by Wolfsoul on Tue Oct 28, 2014 6:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Oct 28, 2014 5:20 am

Omg! Sydney has to talk to a Strigoi! XD Poor girl!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Oct 28, 2014 7:08 am

*Is lying in the fetal position on the couch, facing away from everyone and hiding her face in the couch as she tries not to cry.* ... Abby? Are you ok? ... Are you going to talk to me? *Carefully crawls over and rests a hand on her upper arm.* I know what you're thinking anyway. I don't know how to fix this, I'm sorry, but... Maybe it's for the best. If she really has changed, maybe it's best that she isn't in your life anymore...
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Tue Oct 28, 2014 9:10 am

Hola Smile
What exactly should Micah be wearing for Halloween? I mean, he doesn't know what he wants to do and I'm at a loss...
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Oct 28, 2014 9:12 am

Hi Linz and Henry!

He could be a Prince. *Points to the depressed Abby on the couch.* I don't suppose a Holland is around, huh? I have errands to run, so I can't stay with her :S
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Tue Oct 28, 2014 10:09 am

True... I'll throw the suggestion his way.
I wasn't really sure if you wanted to handle it or not, and I didn't want to be rude. *approaches and lays down behind Abby, draping an arm over her waist* Is there anything I can do, Abby? Do you wanna talk about it? *cuddles into her back, careful of her shoulder*
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Oct 28, 2014 10:20 am

Good good, now I'm off to do errands! I'll be right back! *Runs upstairs and skids to a halt outside Elsa's room.* Elsa? *Knocks on the door with a 'Knock knock kn-knock knock' tune, then starts singing,* Blir du med og lager snømann? Kom bli med meg og lek! Du kommer aldri ut til meg, du skjuler deg, det er som du er vekk! Vi var jo bestevenner, men det var før, jeg håper du har det bra! Blir du med og lager snømann? *Presses her face to the door and mumbles,* Det trenger ikke være snømann... *Waits for a response.* *Had come out of her room at the start of Wolfie's little sing-song with the intent to talk to her sister. She now stands behind Wolfie, arms crossed and eyes narrowed.* Wolfie -_- *Jumps at the sudden realization that she isn't alone and turns to face Anna.* Hehe, sorry, Anna ^_^"

*Remains silent for a little while, unsure of whether she'd be able to stay composed long enough to explain, then lets out a shaky sigh.* It just... Suddenly hit me that I've lost my best friend. I promised myself that, no matter what I'd never lose her because she was the only friend I had left but now... *Blinks back more tears, mumbling into the couch.* I've lost everyone I've ever cared about from my childhood, and I had never ever wanted to lose any of them! *Bites her lip to stop herself from sobbing loudly.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Tue Oct 28, 2014 10:53 am

*opens her door and raises an eyebrow, clad in pajamas* What exactly are you doing, Wolfie?

*sighs and presses her face into Abbys back, trying to think of what to say before lifting up on her elbow and looking down at her* I haven't ever been one for friends, and all those that I have had aren't any count, but I think the friendship you have with Rose... You'll both come around. You've had you're problems before and if you don't want to lose her then forgive her. She was just trying to stop a threat to the people in town, which turned into an accidental injury to you. I accidentally stabbed you, remember? You aren't angry with me, unless you're just holding it off for leverage. *smirks and brushes Abbys hair away from her face* What I'm trying to say is that you should think about it as positively as possible. You'll both come to your senses and get over this. It may take some time, but you haven lost her entirely yet. *bites her lower lip in thought before laying on her back* Im probably not giving any valuable advice, am I? I mean, I'm not very good at cheering people up except for you, and I'm confident I'm not doing so well right now with it.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next