Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Scampi on Mon Oct 27, 2014 5:02 pm

Wow that's a lot ^_^ I'm really hungry now :/
Scampi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 on Mon Oct 27, 2014 5:10 pm

Yea it was good amount but he bought me a $50 giant teddy bear that's the size of me so xD and you should get some food then
Ali9910<3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi on Mon Oct 27, 2014 5:15 pm

I'll probablu waky someone up ^_^

That's so sweet!

Actually I should really get some food ^_^
Scampi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 on Mon Oct 27, 2014 5:17 pm

Yea he's the best :3 HES such a good friend, he did it for only the reason that I got really upset one day and ended up crying so he decided to get me s giant stuffed bear and food is always worth it besides its almost time to get up there isn't it?
Ali9910<3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi on Mon Oct 27, 2014 5:22 pm

Well iy's gone five, my parents don't wake up till at least 10:30 and I'm on a break so no. *shrug*

I wish my friends did that when I break down ^_^

I got a pack of crisps and some prawn crackers woop! Such a ninja!,
Scampi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 on Mon Oct 27, 2014 5:27 pm

Good job as an actual karate ninja I sm proud :3 haha but yea me and him are like there for eachother through everything and honestly I have the biggest crush on him ^_^"
Ali9910<3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi on Mon Oct 27, 2014 5:29 pm

Awww! Ali! *huggles* That's so sweet :3 Are there any like,signs that he likes you back?
Scampi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 on Mon Oct 27, 2014 5:33 pm

*huggles* yea I'm almost positive he still does. But the problem is we went out for like three months about a year ago and just eh DX
Ali9910<3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi on Mon Oct 27, 2014 5:34 pm

Oh... Ah... I see... Well maybe just being friends will be better for you both?
Scampi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 on Mon Oct 27, 2014 5:49 pm

Yea I honestly don't know from what my friend Rach said he's still crazy about me and it was an unfortunate event that caused us to break up but I don't think I'll pursue it any time in the near future
Ali9910<3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul on Mon Oct 27, 2014 6:44 pm

Daniel does realize Abby's in hospital after putting her life in danger, right? O.o

As for Sierra's bridesmaid, she could always steal Marlene and Claire, maybe Tifa too, since she let Sierra stay with them for a little while Smile

Gah! I wanna watch OUAT now, but I'm too tired for the feels! I can tell I'm gonna cry in this episode. Down with the Snow Queen!

7 minutes into it and the internet stops loading it >.< I have put up with these issues since we switched to BT but now they're getting worse and they've got to stop! D:<

Kjærlighet Vil Tine
~Love Will Thaw~

~Centrum Permanebit~
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul on Mon Oct 27, 2014 8:12 pm

~While watching Once Upon A Time~

*Extremely loud gasp.* S***!!! *Tears start forming in her eyes.*

*Starts laughing.* Oooooh! XD

O.O Well damn...

Well, apart from wishing the fights lasted longer, the episode was ok. Loved the backstory even if it didn't end happily.

And the promo has me in tears! DX But Elsa looks so beautiful in her coronation outfit! But WHY?!?!?! DX

Kjærlighet Vil Tine
~Love Will Thaw~

~Centrum Permanebit~
Wolfsoul
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi on Mon Oct 27, 2014 10:21 pm

Shit I forgot about the Abby incident. Hold on and I'll edit it slightly ^_^ You should probably go back to sleep, you know... Eh I'm fine.
Scampi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul on Mon Oct 27, 2014 10:27 pm

Nonononononono! Don't edit! Don't edit!!!

Kjærlighet Vil Tine
~Love Will Thaw~

~Centrum Permanebit~
Wolfsoul
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi on Mon Oct 27, 2014 10:36 pm

It doesn't change anything ^_^ It justmeans he might be a little bit sleepy ^_^
Scampi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul on Mon Oct 27, 2014 10:40 pm

Ok...

'Abby's hair was in a sling?' XD Yes, because Abby dislocated her hair! XD

Kjærlighet Vil Tine
~Love Will Thaw~

~Centrum Permanebit~
Wolfsoul
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi on Mon Oct 27, 2014 10:41 pm

EDITING AGAIN! In my defense, I have just got up after only 5 hours of sleep, be nice Razz
Scampi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi on Mon Oct 27, 2014 10:46 pm

Ugh I keep seeing typos DX Sorry DX
Scampi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul on Mon Oct 27, 2014 10:50 pm

It's fine, I'm the Queen of typos and you deal with me so I'll let you off. I just found that particular one funny XD

Kjærlighet Vil Tine
~Love Will Thaw~

~Centrum Permanebit~
Wolfsoul
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 on Mon Oct 27, 2014 10:52 pm

Haha hair in a sling XD good morning hehe :3
Ali9910<3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul on Mon Oct 27, 2014 10:52 pm

You see? Ali found it funny! XD Hi Ali!

Kjærlighet Vil Tine
~Love Will Thaw~

~Centrum Permanebit~
Wolfsoul
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul on Mon Oct 27, 2014 10:53 pm

For a moment, as I heard a voice at my office door, I thought that something had gone wrong with the school. I braced myself for the worse, but then recognized the voice, my expression turning from worry to happiness as my gaze lifted to meet the handsome face of my partner. "Yes, well, it seems as if my work is never done so, naturally, I would be here trying - to no avail - to do it." I answered as I rose from my seat and walked over to Daniel, pulling him into a soft kiss. I was reluctant to pull away, but eventually I forced myself off of the poor man before he thought that I was being clingy. In one fluid motion I strode over to the chair on the other side of the desk to mine and pulled it around the desk so that Daniel could sit beside me while I continued my work... Or took a break - sometimes work was not as important as showing someone that to cared. "Please, take a seat." I commented to Daniel as I sat in my own chair. Once he had done so, I took his hand in mine, brushing my thumb against the back of his hand. "I hear that Miss Candi has left the mansion - whether it is permanent or otherwise, I know not - and that she is no longer in your care." Surely if she was, Daniel would not be here right now. Then again, Daniel should not be here anyway, if his work was done. The fact that he was still around, still able to be with me, caused my to grin, and yet at the same time, I was filled with curiosity. "If she is no longer under your protection, why are you still here? Surely you do not think that I need to be cared for, do you?" I teased, although a part of me was concerned, after all, I was brought up during the times of Romans and the hazy period after the fall of the empire, and Roman men had taken pride in being able to care for ourselves, as I still do to this day.

To be honest, I was scared of her waking up and not knowing me, too, but angels didn't really show their worries, they pushed them all aside to focus on eradicating the worries of others. To be honest, even if I was human I'd probably do that for Nathalie, and I knew for a fact that telling her I was worried as well wouldn't help the situation. Positive. I had to stay positive. "Don't worry, we'll figure it out." I told my- well, I guess she was my girlfriend again, since Nat said she wanted to try. With that in mind, I allowed myself to wrap my arm around her shoulder, even pressing a kiss to her head as if the kiss would make her troubles melt away. "Besides, you've been remembering quite a lot lately, so your memory's obviously improving. Unless you hit you're head again I'm pretty sure you wont forget me." A part of me reminded myself that Nathalie didn't hit her head, she fell, and that fall was all my fault. Geez, I was never gonna forgive myself for that, I had turned Nat's life upside-down with one stupid accident and I felt super guilty about it. The only way I could make it up to her was to try and get her life back to the way it  used to be, or at least close to it.

Oh, ok, so maybe there had been a lot of planning happening. Maybe I had been paying attention before, or maybe she just hadn't told me yet. Either way, I felt like I was hearing this for the first time, and there was a lot to hear! I overwhelmed me a little, but the overwhelming feeling faded quickly, because Sammi was actually kinda cute when she rambled, and rambling was such a rarity for her. "It all sounds good, babe. July sounds like a good time to have a wedding, and I'm so glad you didn't decide to choose pink for the theme." I shuddered a little at the thought. Even a pink tie would've been too much for me, but a pink wedding? Nuh uh, no way! Sammi could have her dream wedding, but not if it was pink! "As for the dress, I'll help pay for that, don't worry. I'll even work extra hours if I need to. And as for Natty-" Who the heck was Natty? I needed to keep track of Sammi's friends better, but she had so many! "You should try to ask her to be a bridesmaid anyway, and if not she can always just come to watch it anyway." I cuddled into my girl a little more, though moved one hand to run up and down her thigh slowly - nothing sexual, just something I liked to do. "Is there anything I need to do, though? I mean, I know Jer's gonna be my best man, and I kinda want Kieron to be involved somehow, but what else should I be doing? And is the wedding going to be indoors or outdoors? Aaaand, what about the honeymoon? Is there anywhere in particular you'd like to go?" So many questions, so in over my head and I was hardly doing anything! Even so, I still wanted to go through with this wedding - weird, coming from a guy who had sworn he wanted to live the bachelor life less than 5 years ago - so that Sammi could become a Jenkins and be mine 'Till death do us part' and all that s***.

At the kiss on the cheek I blushed bright red. Oh gosh, did she-? Did that mean-? No, why would it? I mean, why would she ever feel that way about me? I quickly brushed it off as a friendly thing, even though I really didn't want to, and reached into my pocket, pulling out my phone. "It's 1pm." I answered as I looked down at the screen, my blush getting redder as I remembered that KJ was on the lock screen. Showing it back into my pocket, hopefully before Kara could see, I let out a sigh. Lunch had ended. We really should've been heading back to class. "Why don't we just hide out here." I suggested, glancing down at Kara-Jayne, then looking to the space around us. "I mean, we'll have to go back eventually because my bag's still there, but we could spend a couple hours here, mess around like in the good old days and forget about our worries; bad boyfriends, bullies, homework... Women and their complicated ways." That last one was just me teasing her, but really women were complicated, especially when it came to dating and stuff. "... Why did you date him anyway? Why not date someone nice instead?" My voice was a whisper, but I was pretty sure KJ heard anyway. She didn't have to answer if she didn't want to, though, I had just spoken my thoughts out loud.

Kjærlighet Vil Tine
~Love Will Thaw~

~Centrum Permanebit~
Wolfsoul
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi on Mon Oct 27, 2014 10:53 pm

Lmao yeah, it made me laugh a little whwn I saw it. I think I'm a little delirious from not enough sleep but eh, oh well XD
Morning Ali Smile Sorry I disappeared last night, kinda fell asleep ^_^
Scampi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 on Mon Oct 27, 2014 10:58 pm

No big deal, I fell asleep soon after posting that ^_^ but yea I'm feeling the "loopy no sleep state" xD
Ali9910<3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul on Mon Oct 27, 2014 11:02 pm

I know Abby is meant to be in hospital but I miss her sooo... *Drags Abby in.* Ow! Watch it! H- Where's your sling? O.o I refuse to wear it -_- Abby... Don't 'Abby...' me! I'm not in the mood for 'Abby...' -_- ... Abigail, then? *Snarls.* Gah! You're so moody when you're in pain! ... I've missed you so much! X3 *Huggles Abby's right side.* -_-... Can someone grab me a bottle of vodka? I need to smash it over Wolfie's head... But I might have a drink from it first... Don't go near the alcohol! You know you're not allowed alcohol! I'm injured, I can do whatever the f*** I want! Not according to your medication! -_-... Can someone at least get me a glass bottle?

Kjærlighet Vil Tine
~Love Will Thaw~

~Centrum Permanebit~
Wolfsoul
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down