House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+2
Wolfsoul
Scampi
6 posters

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 37 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Oct 27, 2014 7:32 am

Well that was epic Smile Kinda went down a Frozen route but I really like Aurora and Maleficent :3 It was cool, and dark and mysterious, but... Anna might like it, I don't know. *Shrugs.* We'll have to find out another day ^_^
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Oct 27, 2014 7:34 am

For quite a long while I thought it would be the guy who's able to turn into a raven, but as soon as Maleficent went up to the bed I could see what was happening.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Oct 27, 2014 7:39 am

Well you soon disappeared again :/ Well I think I'm just gonna go. I might try and do something productive, though I doubt it'll work.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Oct 27, 2014 7:42 am

I'm still here! I was doing something for mother. But yeah, I saw where it was going as sio as Philip messed up XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Oct 27, 2014 8:04 am

So... There's gonna be a Just Dance 2015 (i usually get them off my aunt at christmas) and there's a romantic song between an astronaut and an alien...
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Oct 27, 2014 8:06 am

O.o O.o Well... Uhh... Interesting...
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Oct 27, 2014 8:18 am

Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Oct 27, 2014 8:21 am

.. Why would an astronaut fall in love with an alien? I have no idea... Maybe it's an Avatar thing? I didn't like Avatar that much, actually :/
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Oct 27, 2014 8:22 am

I think it was just a random thing, guys -_-
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Oct 27, 2014 8:23 am

By th way, Ed Sheeran on the X factor in a min.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Oct 27, 2014 8:28 am

Aww! He's in his suit X3
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Oct 27, 2014 8:30 am

Hehe, I actually like that song. And it's rare that Wolfie likes and Ed Sheeran song!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Oct 27, 2014 8:34 am

I love all of his songs *shrug*
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Oct 27, 2014 8:38 am

So we've noticed Razz I bet you'd love to go to an Ed Sheeran concert, right, Scampi.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Oct 27, 2014 8:42 am

Definitely. I've missed it though and because I got Toothless I didn't want to ask :/
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Oct 27, 2014 8:43 am

And yay! Castleford Jack stays! XD
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Oct 27, 2014 8:44 am

Well, there's a show in manchester on Tuesday but still :/
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Oct 27, 2014 8:46 am

Ah, I see :/ Well maybe another time Smile But Only The Young is in the sing-off DX
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Oct 27, 2014 8:49 am

*shrugs* I haven't really been watching it so... And I guess so. He'll have another album out (my guess is either Subtract or Divide) before too long and I'll have a job by then and have saved up enough.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Oct 27, 2014 8:51 am

And no offense, but they seem a bit meh :/ Could be the song choice...

Anyway, I'm off for a bit.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Oct 27, 2014 8:53 am

I think it was song choice, that wasn't their best performance :/ bye Scampi! Bye Scampi!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Oct 27, 2014 9:47 am

So... Yup...[I/] ... Monkies XDO.o Ok, you've lost it. Great >.< Monkies! XD

I was the first to wake up today, my hand instantly reaching up to my mom's ring. Only it wasn't there! I started having a panic attack glancing around the room to see if I could spot it. It took a while for me to realise Sierra was wearing it, then I smiled as I remembered why. Oh yeah, the proposal! I grinned as the images returned, my heartbeat steadying itself again as I careful traced a finger over the ring. We were going to get married! Sometime in the future she'd become Sierra Strife, my wife, and we were gonna spend the rest of our - well, my - lifetime together! I decided to let my fiancée - wow, that felt amazing to say! - sleep a little longer, carefully sneaking out of the bed and into the bathroom so that I could attempt a quiet shower while I waited for Sierra to wake up.

Natty had given me the details of what our spy outfit was gonna be - black t-shirt, black jeans, some form of black leather jacket and black shoes - so I had gone out to buy all the stuff. I returned actually wearing it all, carrying a couple plastic toy guns that would complete the look in a plastic bag, and I walked into my boyfriends room to impress him with the costume, trying to act all cool and calm like spies did. As soon as our eyes met, I smirked a little at Kyle, who had been taking care of Sunny while I went shopping. "I'm 00-Puppy, licensed to kill." I told him, but then my calmness broke down and turned into giggles. 00-Puppy? That sounded so silly!

Unlike most people, I had actually decided to dress up as something scary for the halloween party. I was gonna go as a ghost since it was a pretty easy costume - torn clothes, white face paint and fake blood, simple - and as soon as Dilynn found out, she decided to go as a ghostbuster. I had rolled my eyes at the time, chastising her for the completely unscary choice of costume, but now, as I was ripping holes in some old clothes and Dilynn was putting on the outfit she had bought to make sure it looked ok, I realized that this costume duo could actually turn out to be pretty darn awesome.

So apparently there was this Halloween party at the end of the month. I knew I'd probably be going alone but I still wanted to attent anyway, just to attempt being social and maybe spread word of the apothecary that would be coming in Spring. Wanting to find a dress that was more my style, I searched 'Costumes with corsets' and, after a lot of scrolling, I came across a beautiful black gothic dress that apparently belonged to a video game character, I was a little unsure of the fur around the top, but as I read the details, I discovered it was fake fur. Perfect! With a fanged grin, I bought the dress and then sat back as I imagined myself wearing it. I couldn't wait until it arrived!

Well at least she liked the fact that I bought her breakfast, that was a good start, I guess. Smiling a little more hopefully now, I walked into the room, closing the door behind me, and sat beside Nathalie. An arm instinctly moved to wrap around her shoulders, but I caught myself, pulling my arm back quickly and rubbing the back of my neck, suddenly nervous. "Uh, yeah, but I didn't just come up here to give you breakfast." I took a deep breath, thinking over my words before I said them. "Nat, I know that I'm still a little foggy in your mind and you probably just see me as a friend, but I've known you for over two years now and, well, my feelings haven't changed at all. I was just wondering if... You know... We could ever try going back to the way things used to be? To being boyfriend and girlfriend?" I really missed being a couple. I missed snuggling with her, kissing her, going on date with her... Admittedly, doing 'Other things' with her, and I was just tired of not knowing whether or not I'd be able to do those things again. I knew that I'd probably never get the old Nat back, but I still wanted us to be a couple and do coupley things, even if that meant I had to start back at square one again.

Pancakes and bacon instead of pancakes and cookies seemed like a fair deal - she could always have cookies later - so Luna nooded to that. She allowed herself to be carried downstairs in her PJs and set on top of the counter, watching curiously as Alex gathered the ingredients. When tv was mentioned, the little girl bit her lip. It was very tempting, but Luna was interested in how pancakes were made so she wanted to stay here. Was that even an option, though? "Can I please stay here and learn to make pancakes? Please?" She asked quietly before quickly adding. "A-And can I have a glass of water please, Alex?"

Having passed every exam that she needed to - thank goodness for that - Sammi was now a certified lawyer! She just didn't have a job. Or work experience. She had been working her *ss off all week to find at least some work experience to help boost her chances of getting a job, calling up as many law firms as she could, which was quite a lot, but so far there wasn't any luck. I could see her getting stressed out as she sat at her desk, flicking through some books with one while the other clutched her phone. I hated seeing my girl getting stressed, so I decided to intervene, litterally picking her up out of the chair and carrying her over to the bed. "Come on, gorgeous," I told her as I flopped onto the bed with her in my lap. "Take a break from searching for work experience. Lets talk about something happier than work experience, like our wedding." Because we had yet to decide anything for our wedding. We knew that we wanted to get married, but we didn't have a clue where or when or how. I guessed that we'd get married in 2015 but apart from that I had no idea what we were gonna do.

Well, so far so good. No 'What are you doing's or 'Justin, stop's, in fact I didn't seem to be in any trouble at all, and I could practically hear the smile in her voice as she greeted me. The hand in my hair only drove me to continue, enjoying the feel of my girlfriend's fingers twisted into brown locks. At her question, I nodded into her neck, pulling back shortly after to give her a proper answer. "Yeah, I guess you could say that I'm feeling better." I chuckled slightly, though the blush was starting to creep over my face. Gosh, what must she be thinking, huh? 'Why is Justin acting so weird?' 'Is he feeling ok?' I felt the sudden need to explain my weird behaviour, but even that was going to be embarrassing. "I've just... Always wanted to do that." I explained, hiding my face into Elsa's shoulder, hiding the blush from her. "I just thought that, you know, I'd never know if it was ok with you unless I tried..." I could feel the bravery beginning to ear off, being replaced by feeling stupid. Gosh, what was I thinking? If Elsa wanted to take things to the next level she would've initiated it, right? Unless being brought up as royalty meant that she wasn't really allowed to do these kind of thing... I don't know, I didn't really know what I was doing anymore, I just felt like 7 months was long enough to start doing more intimate things, not fading - not until we were married - but just something beyond simple kissing.

Abby post:

She had a point, which I hated. If Dhampirs tried to attack us then, yeah, some crazy people would try and fight back. They'd stand no chance but it was just part of our instincts; the fight of flight reaction. That didn't mean that Rose could get away with this, though and me scowl said as much. When she said that the bodies lying around wasn't her fault, however, I couldn't help but roll my eyes. "Oh really? And who's fault was it? The tooth fairy's?" I rolled my eyes, glancing either side of us to make sure we were still alone, then spoke again before Rose had a chance to answer that snarky comment with one of her own. "Don't try to play innocent with me, Hathaway. Our files on the recent incidents all show that you have something to do with it, therefore hiding the bodies so that no one could see them before we got there was your responsibility. If you weren't the only one who killed those humans then you should've instructed your 'colleague' on how to hide the bodies. All of this falls back to you and your lack of thinking which is why we're now stuck in this mess." My voice never raised, but the anger was still seething there. According to my bosses, they wanted me to stick close to Rose Hathaway the next time she went out hunting, to make sure the bodies were disposed of before other humans could see, which meant I now had to spend a night with one of the most infuriating creatures of the night I had ever had the misfortunate of meeting! Ugh, why could I had not been born into a normal family, not a family of Alchemists?

~ School posts ~

There was only one powers class, since it was for all the ages to learn about their powers and abilities, and that class just so happened to be in the afternoon. As principal of the James Knight Academy, I did not get the chance of a lie-in, unlike my assistant. No, instead, I sat in my office, going over some paperwork for the school, as well as paperwork for the mansion. It was tedious and uneventful, but I welcomed it, because the lack of interruptions meant that things were running smoothly i the classes. Next week, unbeknown to my colleagues, I would make the rounds around the classes, watching in to make sure that they were doing their job efficiently.

I was currently teaching history to the middle school-ish students, who were 10-13 years old. Oddly enough there was a 5 year old girl in this class, but Caius had explained that her intelligence was that of a much older child. That became evident when she spoke and seemed to understand the class with ease. With that in mind, I didn't dumb down my lesson for her and just treated her like the other students as I set them a couple pages of work to do for the next 10-15 minutes.

Sora and Micah just so happened to be in the same math class, which the little Princess was thrilled about! Now she wouldn't be lonely in math! The class experience was made even better when the teacher, Miss Valentine, asked the class to partner up and teah each other what they knew about the subject. Sora had instantly dragged the poor boy over to a table where a girl she had met at the beginning of the day, Robyn, sat. Being just as fearless as her mother, she launched into a conversation about how she knew how to count up to 20, boasting about it as much as she could.

Kiara: Right now I was teaching the younger children of the mansion. They were all at different stages with their math abilities, which made it harder than I had previously thought it'd be, but I had managed to combat that by asking the slightly more capable students to partner up with the less capable students and teach them what they know. It worked pretty well until I noticed that Sora seemed to be doing all the talking in her little group of 3 and not really letting Micah or Robyn talk. Frowning a little, I decided to intervene, walking over to the group and crouching beside the table. "Hey, Sora, why don't you let the others talk?" I asked the little girl. As expected, she pouted, but remained silent, which I was thankful for. "Micah, why don't you tell us what you know about math, huh?"

Mr Newkirk did not look happy and, even though we'd probably end up laughing about this later - Yuffie had already started laughing, actually - for now seeing the disheartened look in his eyes brought the mood down. Glancing over at Yuffie, I noticed that she was frowning too, and in the hopes of cheering our suffering teacher up, I decided to show an act of kindness. "Here." I told Yuffie as I moved my frying pan holding the ok chicken over to Yuffie's stove. "You can have this one." She looked a bit surprised, then raised an eyebrow. "But what about you?" My friend asked, and I hust shrugged and smiled. "I'll go vegetarian tonight, I don't mind."

Geez, I got this kind of 'Why did I get stuck with these two hopeless women?' vibe from Mr Newkirk. It was probably an exagerration, but it was clearly noticeable enough to be picked up by Anna. I guessed the chicken offering was partially to do with showing him that we weren't entirely hopless, so I decided to play along, grabbing a few paper towels and handing them to Anna. "Here, clean up the mess you made." I told her, sticking my tongue out at her before turning my attention to my teacher - it was still pretty werid to think that my teacher was younger than me. "I'm sorry about us screwing up, Mr Newkirk, but you're right, practice does make perfect and we'll get better. Just you wait, one day you'll take pride in knowing you taught two of the most bad*ss chefs in the world!" Beside me Anna snorted with laughter and, yeah, I had to admit that was a little out there for me. "Ok, maybe not that, but you'll take pride in knowing you stopped us from dying of food poisoning, at least." I would've mentioned that he would've prevent us from setting our homes on fire, but that was kind of a touchy subject for Anna so I kept my mouth shut on that comment.

Wait, her parents didn't know about Brent at all? I was a bit shocked at that, but I guessed that she didn't want her parents to know about her being with a bad boy; her dad would definitely go nuts if he knew that KJ was - had been, I guess - a bad boy. "Don't worry, I wont tell them anything." I reassured Kara, shuffling to sit beside her and give her a kinda sideways hug. "I'm just glad you're ok now... For now..." It suddenly dawned on me that we still had to go to school with Brent. We had to see him 5 days a week, which gave him plenty of opportunity to get revenge. I gulped, suddenly wishing I had done much worse than temporarily broken my hand. "If he, uh, if he tries to hurt us again, we'll just... Uhhh... I-I guess I'll protect you." If KJ didn't want anyone to know, than there wasn't much else we could do except stand our ground. I was still terrified of standing up to Brent, even though I had done it today, but there was no way I was going to let him hurt Kara again, not when she meant so much to me.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Oct 27, 2014 11:14 am

Daniel: There hasd been a lot of bad things happening to Abby's girlfriend lately so I had been keeping a close eye on her, just to make sure she was alright. In the middle ofIthe night I bolted up right up. This was the reason I slept in clothes most of the time. As I was heading to the hospital, I saw that Rose girl heading in the opposite direction as me. Once I reached the ward she was in, I peeked inside. Holland was asleep in the chair next to the bed and Abby's arm was in a sling. Frowning, I consulted one of the nurses who informed me that she had dislocated her shoulder and suffered a wound on her back. I took one last look before deciding to take my leave just so I didn't wake either of them up. I'd visit her sometime to see if she feels better, but I assumed that her father would be visiting tomorrow and I wouldn't want to intrude on her family.
The next day I woke up around nine in the morning. I took a quick shower and dressed suitably for the day ahead of me. I had gone smart causal, as I usually did. My hai was still damp slightly from the shower but it didn't bother me in the slightest. It was strange with Candi not being here, but as she no longer needed me I felt happy enough to see her off. I had a new person yo help now anyway; Abby. She was much different to Candi but I would listen to her rules and only ge there when she needed me. I sauntered downstairs and found Caius's office. My mouth twitched upwards into a smile as I saw him. "I had a feeling I would find you here." I greeted him from the open doorway.

Nathalie: I listened carefully to Xavier as I tucked into the breakfast he had brought me. I swallowed my mouthful as slowlt as I could as I tried to recollect my thoughts so that I could respond to his words. "Well, I do already see you as more than a friend, so... I don't know, it could work. I just..." I sighed a little. "I'm kind of scared. I mean, I don't want to wake up in bed and not know who you are... That would be quite a... Different situation..." I turned to face him with a smile, "But I would love to try."

Sammi: As soon as I felt Jason's hands against my body I let the phone slip through my fingertips. I just let him carry me away, after all, I really needed a break. I smiled a little, well, a lot. A huge grin spread across my face. "Well, I've been planning quite a bit, babe." I told him happily. He had decided to leave the entirety of the planning to me, and planned I had. "The theme is blue. Well, blue and white. I was thinking maybe mid-July so it's wam, but not too warm. Also,  was thinking maybe having it in that hotel Dayna had her reception in. They do the full wedding ceromony there if you book it and neither of us are really religious so I don't really see the point of having it in a Church. I've already found a really nice dress but it's pretty damn expensive, which is why I'm trying so hard to get a job so we'll have enough money. Chloe offered to be the photographer but K practically forced her to be mu maid of honour. Bex, Dayna and Leah are my other bridesmaids and I was thinkink full lenth dresses. Oh and I was thinking maybe Taylor for a bridesmaid too but I'm not so sure about Natty since she doesn't remember me, might be a bit weird to have her as a bridesmaid." Wow I'd said a lot in the space a minute or two, I thought I better stop to breathe and let my fiance speak. "Sound good so far?"

Kara-Jayne: I smiled efforrlessly and leaned leaned into him as he put his arm around me. "Thank you." I told him before turning my head and pressing a soft kiss onto his cheek. "I'm hoping that he won't do anything when older people are watching. So we should be alright." I encouraged him, my voice quiet so even if Brent was in the forest, he wouldn't hear us, track us down and find us. I went to check my phone to see what the time was, but it was dead. "Do you know what time it is?"

Last edited by Scampi on Mon Oct 27, 2014 10:43 pm; edited 4 times in total
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Oct 27, 2014 1:06 pm

Oh my gosh Sierra's gonna have no bridesmaids XD Only Kimmy XD And she's the maid of honour! XD
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Oct 27, 2014 1:28 pm

Wow. I've prettu much planned two character's weddings, written a bunch of replies and I'm both so tired and wide awake and I really don't know how or why at this time of night/morning.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next