House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+3
Evαlissiα .
L is for Lindsey
Shadowhunter
7 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 39 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  L is for Lindsey Fri Oct 10, 2014 2:42 pm

Kai: Her voice caught me in the middle of a drink, the shot overflowing the glass as I took her in. Realizing my mistake, I gave him two instead of one with an apology before making my way down the bar to her. "You're bloody brilliant." I got a few glances from customers, amused by my Aussie accent, but I ignored them. Leaning across the counter, taking the coffee in hand, I pressed a quick kiss to her lips. "I think I've got it under control. Everyone has a drink, the games on, it's just you and me, love." I smirked and took a drink of the coffee she brought, growling slightly out of delight. "This is really wonderful, Bella. Thanks for bringing me this, I'm definitely going to need it." Perhaps I could get out of bar-tending tonight if I called Dara back in here. She needed the money, I needed time with Bella.

"C'mon..." I walked out from behind the bar and took her hand, exiting the building to find Dara still trying to get into her car. "Cover for me? You can have all the tips, I just need a night off after this week. The baby and all, I mean..." She nodded, smiling, and thanked me for the offer. Once she was inside I focussed my attention on Bella. "I wasn't expecting that to actually work, I just don't think I can work tonight anyway. I'm exhausted, everything weighing me down really."
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Oct 10, 2014 7:13 pm

*Grumbles annoyedly.* O.o Are you jealous? I don't get jealous -_- I'm just mad because he thinks our friendship is ruined! If he just stopped by my room instead of throwing himself at this Tara chick- Jeeeaaalous! *Glares.* I just think he's being an idiot. He's the one ruining our friendship by being too cowardly to see me -_- Ok ok Razz
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Oct 10, 2014 7:45 pm

I was the first to wake up today, my hand instantly reaching up to my mom's ring. Only it wasn't there! I started having a panic attack glancing around the room to see if I could spot it. It took a while for me to realise Sierra was wearing it, then I smiled as I remembered why. Oh yeah, the proposal! I grinned as the images returned, my heartbeat steadying itself again as I careful traced a finger over the ring. We were going to get married! Sometime in the future she'd become Sierra Strife, my wife, and we were gonna spend the rest of our - well, my - lifetime together! I decided to let my fiancée - wow, that felt amazing to say! - sleep a little longer, carefully sneaking out of the bed and into the bathroom so that I could attempt a quiet shower while I waited for Sierra to wake up.

Natty had given me the details of what our spy outfit was gonna be - black t-shirt, black jeans, some form of black leather jacket and black shoes - so I had gone out to buy all the stuff. I returned actually wearing it all, carrying a couple plastic toy guns that would complete the look in a plastic bag, and I walked into my boyfriends room to impress him with the costume, trying to act all cool and calm like spies did. As soon as our eyes met, I smirked a little at Kyle, who had been takig care of Sunny while I went shopping. "I'm 00-Puppy, lincensed to kill." I told him, but then my calmness broke down and turned into giggles. 00-Puppy? That sounded so silly!

Unlike most people, I had actually decided to dress up as something scary for the halloween party. I was gonna go as a ghost since it was a pretty easy costume - torn clothes, white face paint and fake blood, simple - and as soon as Dilynn found out, she decided to go as a ghostbuster. I had rolled my eyes at the time, chastising her for the completely unscary choice of costume, but now, as I was ripping holes in some old clothes and Dilynn was putting on the outfit she had bought to make sure it looked ok, I realized that this costume duo could actually turn out to be pretty darn awesome.

Jason and Jeremy post:

So apparently there was this Halloween party at the end of the month. I knew I'd probably be going alone but I still wanted to attent anyway, just to attempt being social and maybe spread word of the apothecary that would be coming in Spring. Wanting to find a dress that was more my style, I searched 'Costumes with corsets' and, after a lot of scrolling, I came across a beautiful black gothic dress that apparently belonged to a video game character, I was a little unsure of the fur around the top, but as I read the details, I discovered it was fake fur. Perfect! With a fanged grin, I bought the dress and then sat back as I imagined myself wearing it. I couldn't wait until it arrived!

I had been too busy last night dealing with another crisis to deal with Abby's but I had sent a couple guys in my place. The reports I got back was shocking. Three dead people, 4 close to death and now in hospital because even the angels' healing magic wasn't enough. One guy had been handcuffed to a post, so the angelsfreed him, but instantly took him to the police station - there must've been a reason he was handcuffed. Apparently he was a drug dealer that they had been after for a while. I wasn't sure how Abby had gotten into that mess but I was going to find out later. First of all, I had buy my halloween costume. Anna and Elsa was going a Thor and Loki, but I didn't really want to be another Marvel person because I didn't know much about Marvel. Then again, neither did Anna and Elsa... But anyway I had actually found a costume that looked like something an old-fashioned fairytale Prince would wear. Not, like, a suit with eppauletts, but a high-collared shirt under a high-collared leathery jacket thing and trousers and... It was very hard to describe, but it did look Princely, and kinda reminded me of the masqeruade ball when I had said that Elsa's Prince Charming had arrived and she joked that she couldn't go to the ball with 'Prince Charming' because 'Sir Justin' was already taking her. I smiled at the fond memory and, hoping to remind my girlfriend of that happy time, I bought the outfit, along with a plastic but well-made sword to finish off the look. Hopefully Elsa would like it and wont think I'm an idiot for not following the Marvel theme.

Xavier: Well at least she liked the fact that I bought her breakfast, that was a good start, I guess. Smiling a little more hopefully now, I walked into the room, closing the door behind me, and sat beside Nathalie. An arm instinctly moved to wrap around her shoulders, but I caught myself, pulling my arm back quickly and rubbing the back of my neck, suddenly nervous. "Uh, yeah, but I didn't just come up here to give you breakfast." I took a deep breath, thinking over my words before I said them. "Nat, I know that I'm still a little foggy in your mind and you probably just see me as a friend, but I've known you for over two years now and, well, my feelings haven't changed at all. I was just wondering if... You know... We could ever try going back to the way things used to be? To being boyfriend and girlfriend?" I really missed being a couple. I missed snuggling with her, kissing her, going on date with her... Admittedly, doing 'Other things' with her, and I was just tired of not knowing whether or not I'd be able to do those things again. I knew that I'd probably never get the old Nat back, but I still wanted us to be a couple and do coupley things, even if that meant I had to start back at square one again.

"Ok." Luna murmured as she went over it all in her head. If there was a possibilty that rubber gloves would help her, she wanted to wear them. She didn't have to wear them right away, of course, she could just hide them in the hoodie pocket and pull them in when she started feeling anxious. Alex said that everyone was mice and wouldn't crowd her, butuns was still uncertain, so they'd have to wait until Jack came home in a couple of days. Until then, though, it was just Luna and Alex, and no Jack meant that they could do anything they wanted, sooo... "Alex, can I have pancakes and cookies for breakfast please?" Instead of cereal, maybe her adoptive mother would let her eat her favourite unhealthy things!

Our walk was the most tense, deadly silent walk I had ever experience. Neither of us said anything, we didn't smile and hold hands, heck, we didn't even look at each other! I was just so scared about the tiniest thing setting her off that I kept to myself, the depressive thoughts soon flooding back to me in the silence. Gosh, I hadn't been depressed in months, since before I started dating Holland, now I felt like my world was crashing down again. I felt like I needed some vodka - a whole lot of vodka - to drown these thoughts, but it was too late to head home now, so I'd just have to deal with this until later.

By the time we got to the library, the side effects of my medication had come over me in full force. The world span, I felt terribly sick and felt really tired, not to mention I was really really thirsty. I tried not to show any of this so that Holland had one less thing to complain about, but I was pretty sure that the world was swaying slightly. I shouldn't have walked Holland to work when I knew this would happen, but I was just paranoid because of what happened yesterday and didn't want her to be walking to work alone. Now, as we entered the library, the paranoia faded knowing that Holland was in a safe place, and I allowed myself to walk away from her, once again with no hugs, kisses or even speech.

Finding an armchair in a quiet little area of the library, I sat down and removed my pin - I planned on having a nap, but didn't want people to think I was sleeping on the job. Once settled, I closed my eyes trying to ignore the thirstiness and the thoughts that kept swirling around in my head. 2-3hours. I had 2-3hours to sleep off the side effects and then I had to start work. And maybe it was best if I went to sleep, I mean, at least I'd be out of Holland's way then. Heck, it'd probably be best for her moody sort temper if I just went to sleep and never woke up...

~ School posts ~

There was only one powers class, since it was for all the ages to learn about their powers and abilities, and that class just so happened to be in the afternoon. As principal of the James Knight Academy, I did not get the chance of a lie-in, unlike my assistant. No, instead, I sat in my office, going over some paperwork for the school, as well as paperwork for the mansion. It was tedious and uneventful, but I welcomed it, because the lack of interruptions meant that things were running smoothly i the classes. Next week, unbeknown to my colleagues, I would make the rounds around the classes, watching in to make sure that they were doing their job efficiently.

I was currently teaching history to the middle school-ish students, who were 10-13 years old. Oddly enough there was a 5 year old girl in this class, but Caius had explained that her intelligence was that of a much older child. That became evident when she spoke and seemed to understand the class with ease. With that in mind, I didn't dumb down my lesson for her and just treated her like the other students as I set them a couple pages of work to do for the next 10-15 minutes.

Mrs Newkirk had set us some work to do. I was doing the work, I promise, I was just... More interested in the little girl who looked reeeaaally young for this class. She was sat right next to me and we hadn't been told why she was here and not in the little kiddies class, so I was curious! When Mrs Newkirk wasn't paying attention, I shuffled my desk a little closer to her's. "Hi, I'm Hope." I greeted her with a friendly smile, just like Kiara had told me to do when meeting someone new. "Why are you in this class?"

Wait, TJ knew about my crush? Oh gosh! I facepalmed at that, blushing bright red. And then he left me alone! I guess I deserved that but I still rolled my eyes at him and shook my head disappointedly. What happened to brothers sticking toge-

I was suddenly tackled by someone and I let out a scream of pure terror. "Please din't hurt me, please don't hurt me!" I chanted over and over, and then I heard the laughter, the girlish laughter that sounded oh so familiar. KJ! "Oh, I see how it is! Pick on the coward, why don't you. Very mature, young lady." Slipping out from under KJ's body, I gave her a smirk. "And now for your punishment: Tickle fight!" With a laugh of my own, I started tickling both sides of KJ's waist. She could probably stop me easily but oh well! At least we were having fun and not focusing on the boring P.E lessons.

Sora and Micah just so happened to be in the same math class, which the little Princess was thrilled about! Now she wouldn't be lonely in math! The class experience was made even better when the teacher, Miss Valentine, asked the class to partner up and teah each other what they knew about the subject. Sora had instantly dragged the poor boy over to a table where a girl she had met at the beginning of the day, Robyn, sat. Being just as fearless as her mother, she launched into a conversation about how she knew how to count up to 20, boasting about it as much as she could.

Right now I was teaching the younger children of the mansion. They were all at different stages with their math abilities, which made it harder than I had previously thought it'd be, but I had managed to combat that by asking the slightly more capable students to partner up with the less capable students and teach them what they know. It worked pretty well until I noticed that Sora seemed to be doing all the talking in her little group of 3 and not really letting Micah or Robyn talk. Frowning a little, I decided to intervene, walking over to the group and crouching beside the table. "Hey, Sora, why don't you let the others talk?" I asked the little girl. As expected, she pouted, but remained silent, which I was thankful for. "Micah, why don't you tell us what you know about math, huh?"

Like with the powers class, my spells and potions class was elite, only for young witches and warlocks who needed to learn about their abilities regarding sorcery. There was only one young witch in my class. Kisaragi's daughter. I heaved a sigh as I sat in the library with Arthur, gathering my teaching material and trying to organize a lesson plan. I couldn't believe I had to teach the daughter if my enemy, but as a teacher I couldn't let my history with the child's parent affect how I treated her. Nope. I would have to treat Sora just like any other child. Great. Why must life punish me like this?

Mr Newkirk did not look happy and, even though we'd probably end up laughing about this later - Yuffie had already started laughing, actually - for now seeing the disheartened look in his eyes brought the mood down. Glancing over at Yuffie, I noticed that she was frowning too, and in the hopes of cheering our suffering teacher up, I decided to show an act of kindness. "Here." I told Yuffie as I moved my frying pan holding the ok chicken over to Yuffie's stove. "You can have this one." She looked a bit surprised, then raised an eyebrow. "But what about you?" My friend asked, and I hust shrugged and smiled. "I'll go vegetarian tonight, I don't mind."

Geez, I got this kind of 'Why did I get stuck with these two hopeless women?' vibe from Mr Newkirk. It was probably an exagerration, but it was clearly noticeable enough to be picked up by Anna. I guessed the chicken offering was partially to do with showing him that we weren't entirely hopless, so I decided to play along, grabbing a few paper towels and handing them to Anna. "Here, clean up the mess you made." I told her, sticking my tongue out at her before turning my attention to my teacher - it was still pretty werid to think that my teacher was younger than me. "I'm sorry about us screwing up, Mr Newkirk, but you're right, practice does make perfect and we'll get better. Just you wait, one day you'll take pride in knowing you taught two of the most bad*ss chefs in the world!" Beside me Anna snorted with laughter and, yeah, I had to admit that was a little out there for me. "Ok, maybe not that, but you'll take pride in knowing you stopped us from dying of food poisoning, at least." I would've mentioned that he would've prevent us from setting our homes on fire, but that was kind of a touchy subject for Anna so I kept my mouth shut on that comment.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Oct 10, 2014 11:13 pm

Justin post for Monday:
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Oct 11, 2014 12:51 am

I'm almost in tears at Justin's post Sad
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Oct 11, 2014 1:13 am

Sorries ^_^" To say Justin went through a tough time would be an understatement me thinks. At least he's ok (ish) now, though, right?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Oct 11, 2014 1:18 am

Yeah, I guess Smile I'm just overemotional lately anyway so eh :/
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Oct 11, 2014 1:21 am

I'm starting to become emotional too :/

And I just had a cake with cherry jam in it. Bleh Razz The cake itself was nice though ^_^
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Oct 11, 2014 1:26 am

Eww jam DX
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Oct 11, 2014 1:27 am

I don't mind jam as long as it's strawberry XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Oct 11, 2014 1:28 am

Oh! Me and mum have sorted out my costume, I'm not buying the angel one now; I'm using an old black dress (it's really pretty!) and we just ordered some black angel wings and halo off ebay ^_^
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Oct 11, 2014 1:29 am

I just hate jame >.<
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Oct 11, 2014 1:29 am

An angel of darkness, huh? Smile It looks like both of our costumes are sorted since nan said she'd be able to alter my costume! Woop woop! Smile
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Oct 11, 2014 1:30 am

Woohoo!
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Oct 11, 2014 1:32 am

We're gonna look awesome! X3

Anywho, lesson time! I'll be back in about 2hrs 30mins depending on traffic! ^_^
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Oct 11, 2014 1:34 am

Aww Sad Bye!
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Oct 11, 2014 2:33 am

hai?
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Oct 11, 2014 2:36 am

Hello Smile
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Oct 11, 2014 2:39 am

hhaaiiui
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Oct 11, 2014 4:12 am

Backsies!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Oct 11, 2014 5:13 am

Sorry I disappeared! D: Got a little distracted by trying on my dress and sorting out hair and makeup for how imma do it in the night ^_^
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Oct 11, 2014 5:48 am

So tired, yet I can't seem to nap DX
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Oct 11, 2014 6:23 am

I have the house to myself but I'm too tired to do anything productive with my freedom :/
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Oct 11, 2014 6:25 am

That sucks :/
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Oct 11, 2014 6:27 am

Mhmm. Are you up to rping, though? I can't garuntee good posts but I'll try.

OMG!!! NEW AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D!!! 24th October! So excited X3
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next