The House Of Immortality

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Scampi on Fri Aug 22, 2014 7:55 am

Woolfie really doesn't think about what she's doing... *continues to play fight with Ali*

Oh and I'll try and reply soon, I kinda wanna get this chapter written so... Yeahh..
Scampi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul on Fri Aug 22, 2014 8:02 am

As soon as Elsa was out of that room, I was about to bombard her with questions, but never got that far as she soon whisked me away. I knew something was going on. Even if I couldn't break my promise not to read her thoughts, the way she had pulled me out of the castle so quickly and then started a random conversation about Heaven told me she was hiding something, still, as she mentioned not knowing if she could live here, something in my heart twisted painfully and my girlfriend's secret became the least of my problems. "You will live here one day." I told her, squeezing her hand as I led her in the direction of my apartment. "The only other option would be for you to go to Hell, and I would never let that happen to you." Gosh, if I let the one I loved go to Hell, what kind of angel - heck, what kind of man - would I be?
"If you like to worry a little, though, then I guess I should point out that it's not always calm. Sure, it's calm here, in the centre of town, but sometimes demons try to break in and take over Heaven. There are wars between the angels and demons occasionally which, luckily, we always seem to win. On top of that, well, the royal family haven't always been as good as you'd expect, either." The corrupt Queen, the fact that 'Reformed' demons lived here. Even if they were 'Reformed', demons were still demons and I just couldn't trust them. "Heaven's not exactly as perfect as people believe it to be, we just try to hide the imperfections from the people who live here and try to give them the best life - well, afterlife - possible."
By the time I had rambled on, we arrived at the apartment building which wasn't far away from the town centre. I led my girlfriend up to my apartment, opening the door with the key before walking in behind Elsa. "So, anyway, uh, this is my place." I pointed out the obvious, taking off my shoes and putting them on the shoe rack. Thank goodness I was such a neat-freak; the place was nice and tidy for my semi-unexpected guest.

Justin's apartment:

Kjærlighet Vil Tine
~Love Will Thaw~

~Centrum Permanebit~
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey on Fri Aug 22, 2014 8:21 am

Elsa: Live here one day? I had to keep reminding myself I wasn't immortal all the time, I would end up here at some point. It was disappointing, knowing I would eventually be stuck up here instead of down there. I smiled anyway, a perk being that Justin would always be within reach, with this being where both his occupation and home really called him. Heading Justin ramble on provided more perks, because I'd be able to make myself useful. I could fight, I had the powers to do so, and I'd be plenty proud to. Upon arrival at his home I followed his lead, slipping off my shoes and tucking them away beside his. "It is your place..." I smiled, teasing him for such an obvious explanation, and pressed a kiss to the underside of his jaw. "So, shall we get to watching a movie or do you want to show me around a little? I can't imagine the apartment is very big, but I'm interested in seeing all of it if possible."

*presses a gentle kiss to her temple and takes her hand, leading her towards the steps carefully* Maybe we could stay upstairs for a while, get you dressed and talk this over. If you wanna talk, anyway. If not, we can just stay quiet, I don't mind the quiet. *once reaching her floor she walked down the hall to her bedroom, opening the door. Shuts the door behind Abby as she enters and releases her hand, going to her closet* I didn't know where your bedroom is so I just figured you wouldn't mind some of my things. I only have a little, but what I have I don't mind sharing. *takes a red v-neck from the closet and offers it to Abby, stepping forward to press her hand against her cheek tenderly* You're okay, you know. You can't control it sometimes, I get it, it wasn't your fault. She pushed you beyond your limit and you reacted just like your body knows how.
L is for Lindsey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 on Fri Aug 22, 2014 8:24 am

What has you all hyper today scampi? XD
Ali9910<3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul on Fri Aug 22, 2014 8:43 am

*Looks at Holland confusedly.* How are you so ok with this? Did you- Did you see what I did? You were wearing your glasses, right? *Moves away to strip out of her wet t-shirt and pull on Holland's red t-shirt, taking only slight amusement in the fact that she had seemed to guess Abby's favourite colour, before she glanced over at the older girl again.* How're you not scared? Everyone else is, heck, even I am!

Geez, for someone with ice powers, she sure seemed to make my problems melt away. A part of me knew that I'd have to apologize to her for my behaviour earlier, and explain why I disliked my father so much, and find out what they had been talking about, but for now I just felt content to be near her, to have my girlfriend in my home and receive more kisses from her. Well, maybe that last part could come after the tour. "Uh, well, there's not really much to tour, but I'll entertain you, I guess." I told Elsa with a soft smile, taking her hand and leading her further into the living room, towards the couch, before she could notice the embarrassing pictures of a younger me and my family on the wall opposite the shoe rack. "So, well, this is the living area with, you know, the couch and tv, and the piano. And there's the bookshelf with my books, CDs, DVDs and chess board sitting on it. There's nothing really fascinating here or, well, anywhere, to be honest."
Even so, I continued the tour for Elsa's sake, taking her through the kitchen briefly and into my bedroom, where I stood in front of more pictures, trying to block another old family photo from her sight - the other one just had a picture of her, which I had managed to get thanks to Anna. "And, yeah, this is my totally boring, simple bedroom. And through that door-" I nodded over to the opposite side of the room. "Is the bathroom, which is actually probably cooler than this room because hey, at least the bathroom has a fancy rug on the floor, unlike here." I laughed at my joke before realizing it wasn't even that funny and falling silent. "So, uh, that's it, really. Thank you for taking to tour of Justin's apartment. Any questions?"

((I wonder when they're going to realize that Elsa has no pyjamas to wear to bed XD))

Kjærlighet Vil Tine
~Love Will Thaw~

~Centrum Permanebit~
Wolfsoul
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul on Fri Aug 22, 2014 8:54 am

Hey, Justin, are you ok? I'm fine, just a little shocked. *Lowers his hand and looks down at his soggy shirt.* I was gonna wear this to bed tonight! You wear a shirt to bed? *Nods.* *Frowns, feeling guilty about Abby hurting Justin.* Borrow one of mine for tonight. I trust you to give it back tomorrow. Are you sure? Yeah, it's the least I can do. Just go and pick any one. I'll stay here and tody up and make sure Jupiter's ok. Thanks. And don't feel guilty, Jer; it's no one's fault and it's certainly not your's. *Heads upstairs to pick out one of Jeremy's t-shirts and snuggle with Elsa.* *Sighs, shaking his head as he begins to pick up pieces of the coffee table.*

Kjærlighet Vil Tine
~Love Will Thaw~

~Centrum Permanebit~
Wolfsoul
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 on Fri Aug 22, 2014 9:45 am

my cat is gonna go..

R.I.P Cookie.
From when I was 5 - 8/22/14
Britt-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul on Fri Aug 22, 2014 9:46 am

Go? Go where?

Kjærlighet Vil Tine
~Love Will Thaw~

~Centrum Permanebit~
Wolfsoul
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 on Fri Aug 22, 2014 9:47 am

*points up to the sky*

R.I.P Cookie.
Britt-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul on Fri Aug 22, 2014 9:48 am

Oh, I'm sorry Britt Sad What's wrong with your kitty? Old age or something else?

Kjærlighet Vil Tine
~Love Will Thaw~

~Centrum Permanebit~
Wolfsoul
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 on Fri Aug 22, 2014 9:49 am

Probably old age..he's sick,.bleeding from the nose and possibly mouth and stuff...my family has no money to fix him so we're gonna have to put him down..

R.I.P Cookie.
Britt-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul on Fri Aug 22, 2014 9:51 am

Poor cat Sad I'm sorry to hear that, Britt.

Kjærlighet Vil Tine
~Love Will Thaw~

~Centrum Permanebit~
Wolfsoul
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey on Fri Aug 22, 2014 10:00 am

*sighs and retrieves a pair of sweats from her dresser, offering them to her with comfort in mind* Ive seen people do a bunch of much worse things. I lived in a very violent place, violent things happened. I've seen things I can't unsee and you didn't hurt anyone. You wouldn't hurt me either, not unless I deserved it... So no, I'm not frightened nor pushed off by it. I just want you to be okay. You're okay, right?

I can't reply yet, I helped make dinner and I have to eat. Just about thirty minutes, sorry :/
L is for Lindsey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 on Fri Aug 22, 2014 10:05 am

we had a rough relationship but I still love him

R.I.P Cookie.
Britt-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul on Fri Aug 22, 2014 10:08 am

That's ok, Linz.

And I know the feeling; my rabbit didn't really like me but I still cared about her. At least you'll get to say goodbye, though, unlike me with Fluffy.

No, I'm not ok. *Changes into the sweatpants and sits on Holland's bed, running both hands through her hair frustratedly and gripping at the strands.* I thought I was getting better. My medication was supposed to stop me from losing it but- who was I kidding? I can't get better, there's no cure for this, I'm stuck like this for the rest of my f***ing life! *Blinks back tears but a few escape.* I just want to be normal. Why can't I be normal?

Kjærlighet Vil Tine
~Love Will Thaw~

~Centrum Permanebit~
Wolfsoul
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey on Fri Aug 22, 2014 11:21 am

Normal isn't a synonym for happy, not always. We're never going to be normal, but we can be happy. *takes a seat on the bed behind her, sliding her hands up and down Abby's back gently* You don't have to deal with this anger alone. I'm here for you, and you can cope with a few strategies. Maybe a different medication is necessary? Sometimes people don't react well on medications and some medications work differently for the same thing. *moves her hair away from her neck and presses her lips gently against the exposed skin from behind, her hands rubbing Abby's shoulders* Even with your imperfections, I think you're really amazing and you shouldn't have to feel bad because you have problems with your anger. I have problems talking to people, so we're just a couple of outcasts. *slides her hands up the back of the shirt and gently massaged with her fingertips* I'm sorry about what happened today, even if it wasn't my fault I hate seeing you so upset. Like I've said a few times before...

*sinks into the couch, wincing at the sudden movement before placing the ice on his right rib* So... Anyone around?
L is for Lindsey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 on Fri Aug 22, 2014 11:33 am

i'll miss the little butt ;-;

R.I.P Cookie.
Britt-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul on Fri Aug 22, 2014 11:52 am

*Leans into into Holland's touch, feeling herself relax with every word, particuly when Holland mentions not having to go through the anger alone.* I swear that's the first time anyone has said that I didn't have to deal with this alone. You're crazy for being so loyal to me - more loyal and supporting than some of my family - but... Thank you. *Turns to face Holland and kisses her briefly before snuggling into her friend.* Why do you have to be so damn perfect, though? You're perfect for me and it's just no fair because you're the wrong age. Then again, even if we ignored the age issue, dating you and risking ruining our friendship would be stupid... I don't exactly want to lose you when you're the best person I've met so far...

Kjærlighet Vil Tine
~Love Will Thaw~

~Centrum Permanebit~
Wolfsoul
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey on Fri Aug 22, 2014 12:06 pm

*smiles slightly and scoots back enough to lay back on the pillows, hugging Abby to her* I'm loyal because, like I've said before, I know a kindred spirit when I see one. We're not so different, and yet we're the perfect amount of different to really click well with one another. *sighs and brushes her hand up and down Abby's side* It really is too bad I'm older, and I'm only gonna get older, while you get to stay beautiful and young. It would look sorta bad, especially since I'm older than your parents, but people would get used to it. We could get used to it. Not that our friendship is something I want to throw out the window either. I really do adore having you as a friend, a very wonderful friend, and I don't want you going anywhere either. *presses a tender kiss to her lips and smiles* Besides, I'm not sure your parents would approve of me either. I'm sorta that type of person people generally herd their children away from, no matter the age.
L is for Lindsey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 on Fri Aug 22, 2014 1:57 pm

mom was starting to cry... >.> we didnt do it yet and she got me crying XD

R.I.P Cookie.
Britt-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey on Fri Aug 22, 2014 2:48 pm

Im sorry britt, I don't know how it feels personally but I'm terribly sorry. *lays back on the couch, careful of his injuries, and holds the ice to his busted lip instead* Where the hell had Isolt been? She hadn't showed since that one time we discussed what I needed in a relationship if we rekindled. Where is she?
L is for Lindsey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 on Fri Aug 22, 2014 2:56 pm

what happened to you, henry? ;-;

R.I.P Cookie.
Britt-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul on Fri Aug 22, 2014 8:11 pm

Maybe I can get them to approve of you, I mean there's more to you than an ex-prisoner. If they saw things the way I did, maybe they'd be ok with you. They've made mistakes in their lives - maybe not as big a mistake as yours - that they want to redeem themselves fo, they'll understand. *Snuggles into Holland, wrapping an arm around her waist.*

Kjærlighet Vil Tine
~Love Will Thaw~

~Centrum Permanebit~
Wolfsoul
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey on Fri Aug 22, 2014 9:40 pm

So, maybe my mistakes aren't so challenging to accept, but do you think they'd be all for you dating somebody older than even them? I have a few years on both of them, and seven years nearly on you, physically. *presses her hand against Abby's cheek* It wouldn't be difficult for me to be with you if I was just five years younger even, I'd probably already have attempted it actually.
Defending a girls honor at the bar, kinda got jumped by three of the assholes that he was friends with. Did a rough number on me, but you should see the other guys. *attempts a laugh but clutches his best instead, groaning*
L is for Lindsey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul on Fri Aug 22, 2014 9:52 pm

*Tries to think of a way around the age problem and sighs in defeat.* I hate the fact that you're right; they wouldn't let me date someone even older than them. *Rests a hand on top of Holland's.* But it's not my fault they're young parents, and it's not as if you're in your 50s. Come on, even Rose said that age didn't matter, and she's my ex! Ugh, why do things have to be so complicated? >.<

Kjærlighet Vil Tine
~Love Will Thaw~

~Centrum Permanebit~
Wolfsoul
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down