The House Of Immortality

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  rae on Tue Aug 12, 2014 10:16 am

Is Henry doing to Yuffie what i did to him? if so, bad choice. it just ends up really hurting someone...
rae

View user profile http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul on Tue Aug 12, 2014 10:27 am

Fair enough, Henry. And yeah, Mandie, he pretty much is.

And mine's not really going away, it's just a dull, annoying pain but meh, we'll get through our headaches! We will survive!

Mmmhmm. I'll just put the guitars away and hope I don't come back to you two making out. *Gives Abby a warning look, then grabs the guitars and carries them up to their respective rooms.* *Completely ignores her dad's look, focusing on Holland.* Yeah well I think you dealing with her would be the lesser of two evils. Hopefully sje'll only come back to collect and return her book and then we wont have to deal with her witch-like face ever again >.< But hey, if you'd rather not deal with b****es like her you could always work in the kids' corner! *Smirks a little and pinches Holland's cheek.* You could read stories to the wickle nose-pickers everyday at 3pm! I bet you'd love that, Holly-kins! Razz

Kjærlighet Vil Tine
~Love Will Thaw~

~Centrum Permanebit~
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  rae on Tue Aug 12, 2014 10:31 am

*shakes her head and sighs* that's not very good. I mean, I suppose it was okay-ish for me because I was married... But that still isn't a great excuse i suppose. I don't know. life is complicated.
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul on Tue Aug 12, 2014 10:34 am

Henry and Yuffie also have the excuse that they've only been dating half a month, so it's not as if they're serious or anything.

Kjærlighet Vil Tine
~Love Will Thaw~

~Centrum Permanebit~
Wolfsoul
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey on Tue Aug 12, 2014 10:35 am

I never said that was what I was doing. I'm thinking things through, because my relationship with Yuffie was only two or three weeks long and it was unsteadily built on my uncertainty if Isolt was going to come back. I know what doing something like that does to somebody, trust me. *groans and rubs his temples* What I'm even thinking if doing was nothing like what happened when Joshua came back. I'm thinking things through, trying to decide which one I'm happier with instead of just jumping from one to the next without a real explanation. I haven't been dating Yuffie for over five or six months either...
I don't mind children, I have a five year old sister. However, calling me Holly is another sort of evil. *rolls her eyes and tries to force a smile away* I think I'd do much better work there than with people above the age of twelve.
L is for Lindsey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul on Tue Aug 12, 2014 10:43 am

I think I should stay out of this now and let the grown-ups talk ^_^"

Oh, I didn't realize you had a little sister... Damn, so much for teasing you anout having to work with kids. *Shrugs and reaches a hand down to brush it against Holland's thigh.* Do whatever you feel is best. If you don't want to work alongside me at the main circulation desk - or if you choose to work in the tattoo parlor instead - Ii'm sure I'll survive. My beauty would probably just distract you from your work, anyway Wink

Kjærlighet Vil Tine
~Love Will Thaw~

~Centrum Permanebit~
Wolfsoul
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . on Tue Aug 12, 2014 10:56 am

*Isolt sat in the living room, taking out her pent up frustration on fixing Eve's laptop charger. Her eyes narrowed as she tried to concentrate but continued to lose that concentration. Irritation was evident on her face as clear as day.*

Meh. >< Hey guys!
Evαlissiα .

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul on Tue Aug 12, 2014 10:58 am

Hi Eve and a moody Isolt!

How is Eve? ^_^

Kjærlighet Vil Tine
~Love Will Thaw~

~Centrum Permanebit~
Wolfsoul
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . on Tue Aug 12, 2014 11:02 am

Eve is moody today and frustrated with the new school her mother is trying to send her too, and her boyfriend is out having fun while she suffers from the heat. D; But Eve came on here hoping that her mind can be distracted from the cramps and sickness she's feeling. c:

How is Wolfeh!?!

I am done with this piece of trash. *She muttered as she left it on the table and walked towards the living room, plopping down and placing her face in her hands.* I'm so tired. But hello Bex. *The amazonian vampire muttered through her hands.*
Evαlissiα .

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul on Tue Aug 12, 2014 11:05 am

Wolfie is tired and mildly headachey, but if you want distraction, maybe you'd like to rp Cadence and Abby? Unless you'd rather wait until you feel better :/

Kjærlighet Vil Tine
~Love Will Thaw~

~Centrum Permanebit~
Wolfsoul
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . on Tue Aug 12, 2014 11:07 am

Cadence and Abby roleplay sounds good to me. c: Should I start or you?
Evαlissiα .

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey on Tue Aug 12, 2014 11:08 am

Great, just who I wanted to see. *stands and walks to Isolt, taking one of her hands* I need to talk to you, about something serious. *pulls her to her feet with little effort and leads her towards the media room for privacy* We need to talk about us, and what we're going to do. Do you want to be with me, or not?
Maybe I need a distraction anyway, letting me think is probably unhealthy. *brushes her fingers up and down Abby's thigh* If you're around, I might be okay with working up front.
L is for Lindsey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . on Tue Aug 12, 2014 11:15 am

*She knew this was coming at some point as he brought her to the media room, and she wanted to talk about it as well. This time no holding back like she had in the kitchen.* Honestly Henry, I haven't felt more human then I have with you. I do want to be with you, so damn bad that it hurts physically... it's not an emotion I'm use to. And I've been dying to see Micah again as well, I heard he's grown quite a bit and I would love to see how handsome he is. *She looks at him, the only guy she knew that was a few inches taller than her.* But I also don't want to cause you pain and unhappiness. I don't feel resentment or jealousy towards Yuffie, I am actually happy she was there for you and Micah when I could not be. But if she brings you happiness, then I don't want to mess that up. *She smiles a little sadly, she wanted to be with him, but she also didn't want to make him feel like he had to choose. Even if he chose Yuffie, she would still ask if she could see Micah. She missed the little toddler.*
Evαlissiα .

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul on Tue Aug 12, 2014 11:17 am

You can start ^_^

*Shudder involuntarily at Holland's touch and nods.* Yeah, maybe we could keep each other sane while at work. It's probably best not to let me think too much either, otherwise my thoughts become too depressing for me to cope with :/ *Slips a hand under Holland's shirt slightly, settling it on her waist where she rubs circles into the skin with her thumb.* Why's it unhealthy for you to think, though? Your thoughts don't get depresing too, do they? *Frowns in concern.*
((I dunno what's gonna p*** Cadence off more, Rose and Abby constantly hanging out or Holland and Abby's flirting for the sale of flirting XD))

Kjærlighet Vil Tine
~Love Will Thaw~

~Centrum Permanebit~
Wolfsoul
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . on Tue Aug 12, 2014 11:30 am

If that's a serious question.. then it would have to be both. But she could always handle some jealousy. c:

Cadence Steele| She gritted her teeth after a long day of doing nothing but practically stalking an old lady, "Dangerous Harpy my ass, couldn't even open a fucking door." She muttered as she walked through the front door of the mansion. It was probably around 3 am and she was dressed in casual clothing, a DC Comic's Flash t-shirt that had a washed out effect and a pair of skinny jeans that was paired with brandless black shoes that were made specifically for running. It was just a regular assignment to take down a Harpy who had apparently burnt down a restaurant. But after some research and watching the lady, it was obviously a mistake and considering the Harpy had a walking crane and walked .5 inches a minute. But she'd still have to continue her watch tomorrow as well. Dropping her black back pack that held a few necessities in it, she traveled to the kitchen and started up a boiling pot on the stove to make some Ramen Noodles.

Last edited by Evαlissiα . on Tue Aug 12, 2014 12:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Evαlissiα .

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  rae on Tue Aug 12, 2014 11:37 am

*sighs* this is why I don't talk to him. -_- i need a drink. or Joshua. EVE. WHERES JOSHUA.
ROBIN WILLIAMS DIED I AM NO LONGER OKAY.
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . on Tue Aug 12, 2014 11:41 am

It was all over facebook. >< GAH THE GUY FROM JUMANJI IS GONEEEE

Here's Josh. c: *Pushes him towards Mandie.*
You could always have a drink of me. *He winks and pulls her into a hug.* What's up hon?
Evαlissiα .

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  rae on Tue Aug 12, 2014 11:45 am

nothing. hi. *hugs him and buries her face in his shirt, taking in his smell* I missed you.
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey on Tue Aug 12, 2014 11:46 am

*releases her hand and rubs his jaw* He's growing faster than I can handle. His father has had a real affect on him. *locks eyes with her and clears his throat* I tried getting myself settled without you, three months gone just made everything seem like forever and I couldn't wait for you. I wanted to, and I stuck to waiting for you for nearly your entire absence, but I couldn't handle it anymore. It just seemed coincidental that you left after we got really serious. *takes a seat on the couch and frowns* I'm still in love with you, but I can't handle it if you leave again. I'm tired of being that boyfriend that complies to everything his significant other requests. I'm tired of being the one who waits around. I don't want to hurt anyone, but I went into this with Yuffie while she knew I still loved you. She'd understand, but be a little pissed off. I just... I need things from you, I don't wanna be be only one offering things up here.
Not depressing... *bites her lower lip and squeezes her finger around her thigh* Just thoughts of what I could do with my life. Not exactly always the best. Like I mentioned before, I'm good at what I used to do and it'd be easy for me to get some real money... That sort of thing.
L is for Lindsey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul on Tue Aug 12, 2014 11:51 am

Robin Williams can't die! The man's a legend! DX

Ohhh, so you still think about going back to a life of crime, huh? :/ Sure, it'd be easy money but is it worth going back to jail again? Maybe for longer than 5 years this time?

Have fun, Cadence but, just a note, great t-shirt choice but if you're referring to The Flash, that's a DC character, not a Marvel one Razz

I was just enjoy a cup of blood in the kitchen, minding my ow business since hardly anyone else was in there, when this girl came in. I had no idea who she was - maybe she ws new - but she seemed p***ed off, and I couldn't help but point that out. "Geez, someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning." I pointed out, eyeing her T-shirt as she turned to face me. "Nice T-shirt, though. You into superheroes or did you just pick it out on a whim." Because most people did that; they'd buy a superhero T-shirt just to look cool without even realizing who was on it!

Kjærlighet Vil Tine
~Love Will Thaw~

~Centrum Permanebit~
Wolfsoul
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . on Tue Aug 12, 2014 12:05 pm

*She blinked, she had never gotten serious before... with him she was with him longer than anyone in her past. Frowning she noticed the frustration and confusion that probably lingered there inside him, and she walked towards him without hesitation and kneels down in front of him on both knees. Taking his hands softly into her own as she watched him with concern and anger at herself for doing this to him.* Henry, I love you. And me leaving was, as you said, coincidental. But during out relationship I secretly wished that we would be able to get even more serious than just us spending time with each other constantly and me growing attached to Micah. I had thoughts of settling down with you and maybe even getting away from this Mansion so it could be just me, you, and Micah. I want something serious, I've always wanted that since my younger years. I just never thought I'd find it, if I gave you any impression that I didn't. Well then I apologize. I don't want to hurt you, that's the last thing I ever want to do. I've never been in a lengthy and committed relationship, and it's a bit new to me. But I am willingly to go farther than I have ever done before. *She continued to frown.* But you're right, I can't keep leaving for long lengths of time without any explanation or warning. But I'm willing to stay and stop leaving, and even when I do leave, you will be the first to know. I have to take in consideration your feelings as well, and once again, that's a new thing for me. I've never had such a effect on one person.
*He kisses her forehead and strokes her soft brown hair as he holds her close.* I missed you too Mandie. More than you'll ever know.. it's a shame about Klain's lifemate though.

GAH D: Yo soy no bueno with super heroes... :c
No kidding.
Evαlissiα .

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . on Tue Aug 12, 2014 12:14 pm

Cadence Steele|
Considering she was a huge fan of The Flash, she shrugged in response. "The Flash, DC comics.. one of my favorites actually." She said as she opened the pack of Ramen Noodles and deposted the trash as she placed the hard noodles in the pan, breaking them up as she did so. Turning around as she held the silver packet that held the seasoning, she smirked. "And that's hardly the case in my situation, just haven't gone to bed yet." The girl in front of her was a blood sucker, correction: Vampire. Nice red hair and wicked pair of eyes, seemed cool enough. And considering she hasn't given Cade any reason to dislike her, so at the moment she was 'safe' in her book. "So, you came down for a late night snack? Or a extremely early breakfast? Although if you're eating breakfast at 3 in the morning, then that would be very... odd. No offense."
Evαlissiα .

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  rae on Tue Aug 12, 2014 12:18 pm

i know... *frowns a little* I liked her. she was so cute and they were really cute together... do you know if he's doing okay?
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . on Tue Aug 12, 2014 12:21 pm

As far as I know.. yeah.. he's doing pretty good. Neutral But he's buried himself into his work and I think he's probably just hiding his feelings. Sounds like a Klain like thing.
Evαlissiα .

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey on Tue Aug 12, 2014 12:39 pm

I don't think I've been this stressed out and confused about something in my life, and this time I can't just go and grab a bottle of scotch to wash it down with. *half smiles, giving her hands a squeeze as he lifted them to his face* I missed you Isolt, so much. I've been somebody entirely unlike myself since you've been gone. *kisses her knuckles and looks up at her* Next time, I just want to leave with you. I don't care where we go, Micah and I will be fine. As long as you know where I stand on leaving, and where I stand on our relationship. I want us to be serious, if this is going to work out.
I know, it's just thinking not actual actions I'm gonna follow through with. *shrugs and presses a kiss to her jaw* Don't worry, I'm not going back to prison. I couldn't handle another five years in there, let alone any more than that.
L is for Lindsey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top