House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+5
rae
L is for Lindsey
Britt-21
Scampi
Ali9910<3
9 posters

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 6 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Jul 30, 2014 8:28 am

The 6th string, but I've been meaning to get new strings anyway, so I'll just buy a whole set of them tomorrow. *Shrugs.* *Comes back down from showing Rose the adorable pictures of Abby and Sora.* Where'd Sora go? A guitar string snapped in her face so I took her back to her mom and why do you smell like my girlfriend? -_- Oh! Uhh, n-no reason! I just, uhh... Nope, no reason ^_^" What did you do? Nothing! Don't worry about it! It wasn't as if I was doing anything bad! Hehe ^_^"
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Jul 30, 2014 8:35 am

... Yeah that was a great cover up....
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Wed Jul 30, 2014 8:36 am

Hey guys ^_^
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Jul 30, 2014 8:37 am

Shh! I'm no good under pressure! DX *Narrows eyes.* I'll find out what you did; Rose will tell me. Hehe, I hope not ^_^"

Change of subject, Norwegian is getting harder to say as I go down this goddamn list! DX

Hi Ali!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Wed Jul 30, 2014 8:44 am

What's up?
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Jul 30, 2014 8:47 am

Omg! I love Norwegian!

Unnskyld!
^^^
This means 'Excuse me!' or it could also mean 'Sorry!'. Now, how would you guys pronounce that? *Smirks.* Give it a go, I'll be surprised if you get it right.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:02 am

Erm...

OO-enn-skee-led?
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:06 am

... *Bursts into fits of laughter.* My gosh! I wasn't expecting you to guess that badly! XD Let me have a go! Uhhh... Hmm... Un-skilled? It sounds pretty insulting :/ Nope!

Oon-shil. Seriously, if you listen to the pronunciation it sounds like oon-shil XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:10 am

-_-
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:12 am

Hehe, Norwegian has a funny way of pronouncing things! I'm guessing by your reaction that you never ever want to learn Norwegian, right, Scampi? I don't blame her. How the f*** does the s-k-y-l-d bit make 'Shil'?!

*Yawns.* I'm tired, I'm gonna go and snuggle with Rose until I fall asleep. *Gets up.* Goodnight guys. *Heads upstairs to sleep beside Rose.* Goodnight Abby! I might do the same, actually. Maybe in a minute, though.

Last edited by Wolfsoul on Wed Jul 30, 2014 8:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Jul 30, 2014 4:39 pm

Cold and had a nightmare :S

So my 4 month anniversary thing with Elsa was being spent with the 4 members of my family. I actually kinda liked this numbers game I had been playing, but what was I gonna do for 7 onwards? Maybe I should let Elsa take over the game then, just to save myself some serious thinking. But yeah, today was the meal with my family and even thiugh it wasn't going to be that fancy, I had dressed up smart-casual, with a white button-up shirt and dark jeans along with clean pair of sneakers. I just hoped that my smart-casual outfit didn't make Elsa worry about having to wear smart-casual. She was the guest at this meal, she could wear whatever she wanted. It was about 11am now, and after flying back to my apartment to get dressed, then helping my mom prepare the house a little - she was fussy about things being super clean when people came over - I was now stood outside Elsa's door, knocking on it gently. "Elsa, it's Justin. Are you ready to go yet?" She had still been half asleep when I left her this morning, so hopefully she was awake and dressed now.

Getting up was tough without Kyle, especially when I walk slowly to my bathroom, grabbing onto anything I could reach so that I didn't collapse, just to get the water to take my medication with. I managed it, though, then waited in bed for the effects to kick in before I did anything else. The time told me that Kyle would've gone to work by now, so once I had showered and dressed, I headed to Natty's room with Sunny trailing behind me, climbing the ladder of her bunk bed once I was in there and flopping right on top of my sleepy sister. "Good morning!" I greeted her, tugging on her ear with my teeth playfully. "Rise and shine!" From below in the ground, Sunny started barking, and I giggled as my overgrown puppy helped me wake up the sleepyhead I was currently lying on top of.

For once I had decided to go and visit Nathalie in the morning because, y'know, she seemed to be remembering me a bit more now and I wanted to spend some more time with my girlfriend. It seemed as if I had already been beaten, though, because as soon as I opened the door I was met with what looked to be Taylor lying on top of Nat. "Taylor, what the heck are you doing?" I chuckled as I flew up to the top bunk, my arms resting folded on the railings. 'What does it look like I'm doing? I'm trying to wake her up.' Smiling a little at Nat's playful little - only by a year - sister, I couldn't helped but point out, "I think you're going about it the wrong way, you're meant to tickle her." 'That's a great idea! Why didn't I think of that?' and with that I started a tickle war. Sorry, not sorry, Nathalie.

lAnd so the big trip back to Wutai was just days away, and so much was going to happen during the month of August that it was gonna be crazy! Sora had 'Helped' me pack this morning, but then had insisted on spending some time with Anna which I really didn't mind because it meant more time to myself to pack. Once that was done, though, I found my feet taking me towards Henry's door. Damn, we had just gotten into a relationship and I was already being seperated from him! I was gonna miss him too, I mean, sure we had Skype so we could keep in contact and chat, but it wouldn't be as good as snuggling into him, kissing him, trailing my fingertips down his torso and- Oh gosh, now was not the time to go there, otherwise I'd be sexually frustrated for a whole month! Shaking those thoughts from my head as I reached Henry's door, I knocked on it gently, hoping Henry was in so that I could get in some extra cuddles before the flight in a couple days time.

Hope had been too tired to talking about the ball when she turned that night, but the next day I got a full account of it over breakfast. 'And then me and Kiara danced a fancy dance, and then we ate lots of fancy food!' "I sure hope that you didn't eat too much chocolate, young lady." Despite my words, I smiled at my daughter, and even more so upon witnessing the sheepish look on her face. 'Maybe a little too much chocolate.' She admitted as I continued to feed Arthur and she stuffed another piece of waffle in her mouth. 'But it was really fun, daddy! I was like a real Princess!' Ah, my daughter, my youngest, adorable little Princess-obsessed daughter who could shine light on any moment. My smile softened at her childish innocence and pressed a gentle kiss to her forehead. "Don't you ever change, Hope. The world would be a much darker place without you." She beamed at that, her gift of understanding meaning that she knew what I meant and, in the most simple way possible, she responded with, 'Don't worry, Daddy, I'll never change, I'll always be your Hopey.' And in that moment, I realised what a blessing it was to have her in my life.

I was the first awake this morning and, as such, I decided to repay Sam for all the times he made me breakfast in bed by doing the same for him. I had crept out of bed quietly, trying not to shift my weight too suddenly, then dressed more appropriately before sneaking down into the kitchen. While there, I cooked up my favourite, waffles with berries, and added greek yogurt to the side of the plates as an addition to what we usually had, then poured two glasses of orange juice and setting everything on one tray. It took a long time and a whole lot of balancing to get the tray up to our room, so I wasn't the least bit surprised to find my handsome husband slowly waking up. "Good morning." I greeted Sam, setting the tray down on the bedside table closest to him, then moving around to the other side of the bed to sit beside him and kiss his cheek. "I made breakfast in bed. It's probably not as good as your cooking, but I figured that it's the thought that counts. Did you sleep well?"

I didn't attend breakfast with my family, even though I usually did and probably should've. Instead, I was in the mansion's vast library with Snowball, reading up all I could on Mathematics and teaching, trying to figure out how to combine the two so that I could teach Maths effieciently when the new school opened. As I sat at a table, books sprawled open at random pages in front of me, Snowball lay at my feet, probably dozing off now that she was away from her playmate, Hope, and my noisy baby half-brother. Poor girl but hey, at least she'd managed to escape the family chaos for a couple of hours, just like me, and at least I had some quieter company.

It was back to work for me after the festivities of the ball. Having started to feel claustrophobic in my office, I had moved my work up to my apartment and was now sat at the dining table, going through many job applications from the town residents, along with quite a few forms from mansion parents who wanted their children to attend the school. There was so much work to do that I found myself procrastinating for once, glancing everywhere but the papers in front of me. When my eyes fell on the crown on one of the bookshelves, I smiled softly. The crown was given to me by Princess Anna on the night of the ball, declaring me the King of the mansion. So, I had really become a King afterall? It took centuries longer than it was meant to and many many struggles, but I had finally become a King. Perhaps not in the way I was meant to - I did not exactly rule a country - but perhaps, despite that, my father could be proud of me now...

"Oh yeah, take the medication at night and go the whole day risking breaking something or someone." I rolled my eyes slightly at the obvious flaw in Rose's plan, then got out of bed, walking over to the drawers and pulling out the Black Widow costume. "If it makes you feel better, we wont do this often, every month or something." I just decided to strip right here in the bedroom; it wasn't as if Rose hadn't seen it all before and she was probably gonna spend ages in the bathroom anyways. As I zipped up the leather costume, leaving it open a little to expose my chest - geez, I hoped I wouldn't distract Rose during training with my sexy costume - I added, "Other times we'll just train when I'm weakened... Or you can beat up my dad." That'd be so funny! It'd be youtube-worthy; I had to record it if it ever happened!

Well, now that Dilynn's horse was broken in and both she and Ol' Dusty had travelled across the country to come and live in the stables here, I was gonna give Dilynn her first riding lesson. Before all that, though, I went through the basics of brushing, hoof care and how to put the tack on the horse properly, then led the horses out of the stables with her. Once outside, I helped my girlfriend onto her horse, then got onto my own, beginning the lesson. "Ok, so the basics really is to tap the horse's stomach with your heels to tell it to go and gently - gently - pull back on the reins to get it stop. To steer left you ease the reins on the left back and tap with your right foot, and then it's the opposite to go right. You've kinda gotta sit up and down in rhythm with the horse's movements - it's kinda hard to explain, sitting up and down is basically what you're doing - otherwise it'll hurt their back and to speed up or slow down you just kinda change the speed of which you sit up and down to change the horse's rhythm... If that makes sense." I did to me, but I had been doing this for years, whereas Dilynn was pretty darn new to this... Maybe I should offer a demonstration... "Do you need me to demonstrate anything or are you just gonna go for it, Darlin'?"

I think I had had too much to drink at the ball, to be honest, because I didn't wake up until about midday. I wasn't the only one still in bed, though; Sammi seemed to be wide awake, and incredibly naked. No surprise there, even if my memories were a little foggy, I think I remembered us fading last night once the ball had ended, after a major struggle with that damn poofy dress. "Next time you decide to wear a big poofy dress, make sure it's easier to get out of." I croaked out, my voice hoarse from lack of use. I forced myself to lean forward a little to kiss my girl's cheek, a hand trailing down the side of her body, before I added, "Speaking of big poofy dresses and events that involve them, any ideas for the wedding yet?" To be honest, I didn't care much about the wedding. Don't get me wrong, I cared about marrying Sammi, but big fancy events with suits and stuff weren't really my thing. I had only really gone to the ball last night because she wanted to go, and I had the same kind of 'Do whatever you want and I'll just tag along' sort of attitude towards the wedding. She could make it as special and dream-wedding-ish as she wanted. As long as it ended with her becomming Sammi Jenkins, I really didn't care what the actual ceremony turned out to be like.

I was the first to wake up today, my hand instantly reaching up to my mom's ring. Only it wasn't there! I started having a panic attack glancing around the room to see if I could spot it. It took a while for me to realise Sierra was wearing it, then I smiled as I remembered why. Oh yeah, the proposal! I grinned as the images returned, my heartbeat steadying itself again as I careful traced a finger over the ring. We were going to get married! Sometime in the future she'd become Sierra Strife, my wife, and we were gonna spend the rest of our - well, my - lifetime together! I decided to let my fiancée - wow, that felt amazing to say! - sleep a little longer, carefully sneaking out of the bed and into the bathroom so that I could attempt a quiet shower while I waited for Sierra to wake up.

I had to go shopping for ingredients, and maybe clothes, too, but I didn't exactly want to go alone. I sat in my room, pondering what to do for a moment, and eventually just teleported myself to Chloe's apartment. Outside it, of course, I wouldn't enter without permission. I knocked gently, then tapped my heel impatiently as I waited for someone - her, hopefully - to answer. I just hoped that she was in and she was up to getting out of the apartment for once.

I was babysitting Sora for Yuffie, just for a couple hours. I also happened to be cat-sitting for Elsa since she was out with Justin, which worked out pretty great since Sora loved Jotunn. I was watching her cuddle the poor little guy to death on the chaise lounge, stroking his thick winter-proof fur with the biggest of grins on her face. I was really gonna miss her, and Yuffie. I guess I'd just have to make up for the loss of my two closest friends - besides Elsa, of course - by spending more time with Kennedy and my sister, and maybe trying to drag Matio out of his busy work every now and then. Still, I didn't think it'd be the same as having Sora climb on top of me most mornings to wake me up. This was going to be a long August!

Being someone who never slept unless I was drunk I found myself in the rec room at stupid-o-clock, playing Final Fantasy X on the PS2. It was really annoying, actually, because I was so close to getting to Zanarkand to fight Sin but Seymour had shown up again! That b****** just wouldn't die! I was getting my *ss handed to me right now, and my plan of grinding after every attempt to raise my strength wasn't working. Damn it, stupid game! Why did they have to keep bringing the dude back to life?!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Jul 31, 2014 3:19 am

*Comes in after finishing work, goes upstairs and returns with Rose slung over her shoulder. She sets Rose down as she nears the couch, only to sit down and pull her girlfriend into her lap.* Ok! We're here to talk! Hi- *Looks around, but only sees Wolfie in the corner of the room, nose stuck in her book.* Only you? Really? Shh shh shh! Last chapter! LAST CHAPTER! O.o O...k... *Whispers in Rose's ear.* I think she's lost it.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Jul 31, 2014 3:22 am

XD ok then.. *giggles* She likes her books. And I think she's liking the book that britt told her about
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Jul 31, 2014 3:27 am

... Maybe... Now shh! *Rolls her eyes, wrapping her arms around Rose's wait and resting her head on her shoulder.* If I ever get like that while reading, please just tear the book away from me.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Jul 31, 2014 3:31 am

or i can just kiss you and snap you outta it
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Jul 31, 2014 3:39 am

Hmmm... *Smirks.* I like that idea better. *Lifts her head to kiss Rose.* Done! *Crawls over to Rose and Abby, clinging onto Rose's leg.* Oh Roza, if only you knew the laughter's out to get you! *Pulls away and gives Wolfie an 'Are you crazy?' Look.* Whaaaat are you doing? O.o
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Jul 31, 2014 3:45 am

*looks at wolfy, laughing nervously* so sos so!? DID YOU LOVE IT!? XD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Jul 31, 2014 3:50 am

It was ok. It didn't entirely capture me like The Hunger Games but it was fun to read. I prefer the book to the movie; it has a much more serious tone and explains things a bit better. Mhmm, now, *Reaches down, ignoring the pain in her stomach, and removes Wolfie's hands from Rose's leg.* Please don't make my girlfriend feel uncomfortable, otherwise she'll never come down here again. You forced her to come down! Yeah but next time she'd put up more of a fight, and I don't want that :/
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Jul 31, 2014 3:52 am

wolfy you need to get into reading more of the book, it'll reel you in more and more XD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Jul 31, 2014 3:56 am

I'll try and get the other one, but I don't wanna be a hassle for my library; they don't have the series so they'd have to order each book for me :/ What were you reading anyway? Shh, Abby. Spoilers! Spoilers! -_- If you shush me one more time, I swear I'll- Oh go and hug a child! Razz *Snarls.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Jul 31, 2014 4:00 am

*sighs* Abby.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Jul 31, 2014 4:04 am

*Closes her eyes, taking deep breaths and making sure she's calm before she opens them again.* I'm ok, I'm calm. *Smiles a little to prove it, kissing Rose's cheek.* I wasn't joking about going to hug a child, though. Sora probably misses her new friend :3 *Groans.* I'm not her friend, the kid just doesn't understand sarcasm -_-
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Jul 31, 2014 4:14 am

...You're making friends with children, Abby?
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Jul 31, 2014 4:17 am

No >.> She is! X3 Not intentionally! You guys just told me to entertain her! Ah, but you did it, didn't you? Razz Hey, lets change the subject! Rose, fancy a bowling date sometime soon? *Rolls eyes.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Jul 31, 2014 4:20 am

no no no, go back to the subject. *She grins* You and kids, hm...
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next