House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+3
Blood-Vampire
Shadowhunter
Scampi
7 posters

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 37 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:01 am

Another dynamic duo, huh?

And of course no one ever expected it, the real Rose has a thing for Dimitri! (The hardcore RosexDimitri shipper must really hate us).

Shunned and rejected. Yup, she wasn't happy. I pouted a little, but I wasn't going to give in so easily. "Because training with me when I'm weakened wont help. You've gotta train with a vampire at full-strength, which would be before I take my medicine, which would be now." Now I could've been mean and taken the cover off - trust me, I was so tempted - but I decided against it. The least I could do was try the gentle approach for a little while longer, so I crawled under the covers more and lifted Rose's shirt sligtly, kissing her waist instead in her stomach because of her awkward lying position. "This is your final warning, Miss Hathaway," I murmured against her skin. "Either get up of your own free will or I'll drag you out of bed. Come on, I'll even wear the Black Widow outfit. I know how much you like it!" I actually kinda liked it, too. Besides, she had her black and leather fighting outfit, and I needed one too!

Believe it or not, I was distracted by the Simpsons. They were parodying Mythbusters!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:03 am

wait what do you mean by the hardcore Romitri shippers might hate you?
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:07 am

Like the really really hardcore shippers might look at the Abirose pairing and be like 'What are you doing?! Rose and Dimitri belong together!!!' XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:09 am

Oh..im one of them but im not complaining XD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:11 am

Of course you wouldn't complain, you started this madness! XD

Anywho, reply Razz
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:15 am

I wonder what would happen if I was serious about the split Wink
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:18 am

I'd be severely depressed. I've think I've become a hardcore Abirose shipper.

*Pokes.* Reply. I wanna see Rose try and take down a full-strength Abby.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:20 am

Wolfsoul wrote:Another dynamic duo, huh?

And of course no one ever expected it, the real Rose has a thing for Dimitri! (The hardcore RosexDimitri shipper must really hate us).

Shunned and rejected. Yup, she wasn't happy. I pouted a little, but I wasn't going to give in so easily. "Because training with me when I'm weakened wont help. You've gotta train with a vampire at full-strength, which would be before I take my medicine, which would be now." Now I could've been mean and taken the cover off - trust me, I was so tempted - but I decided against it. The least I could do was try the gentle approach for a little while longer, so I crawled under the covers more and lifted Rose's shirt sligtly, kissing her waist instead in her stomach because of her awkward lying position. "This is your final warning, Miss Hathaway," I murmured against her skin. "Either get up of your own free will or I'll drag you out of bed. Come on, I'll even wear the Black Widow outfit. I know how much you like it!" I actually kinda liked it, too. Besides, she had her black and leather fighting outfit, and I needed one too!

Believe it or not, I was distracted by the Simpsons. They were parodying Mythbusters!

I dont know how you're a hardcore shipper, Im not XDDD

Rose groaned "finnneee..." she sat up and streched her limbs "Whyyyyyy" she asked, looking at her before getting out of bed and yawning "Cant you take your medication tonight or something like that? Training is hard when you're just getting into it, you know?" she looked at Abby
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:32 am

I dunno, there's just something there, in my opinion. Maybe the fact that it's not perfect and they have to work to make it perfect? Maybe the fact that at one poit they were figting for the same guy? I dunno.

"Oh yeah, take the medication at night and go the whole day risking breaking something or someone." I rolled my eyes slightly at the obvious flaw in Rose's plan, then got out of bed, walking over to the drawers and pulling out the Black Widow costume. "If it makes you feel better, we wont do this often, every month or something." I just decided to strip right here in the bedroom; it wasn't as if Rose hadn't seen it all before and she was probably gonna spend ages in the bathroom anyways. "Other times we'll just train when I'm weakened... Or you can beat up my dad." That'd be so funny! It'd be youtube-worthy; I had to record it!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:30 am

walks downstairs holding a sleeping ali like a child "someone help DX everyone's being all moody today and I don't know what to do! Ali's both sad and sleepy, Alex is pissed off at something and I'm pretty sure she hasn't fed in like two weeks, Bella locked herself in her room and maceys throwing up DX helpppp"
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:38 am

I could probably handle the Bella situation, if you'd like.
Mhm, I volunteer the tall one.
Hola Smile

I'm going to... To do something really mean when I find her. I think... *slumps into the couch and groans* Does she have to sabotage me today?
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:43 am

Hi Linz and co!

*Takes Ali and frowns at Elsa.* What happened? *Is hiding in the kitchen while Yuffie goes to retrieve the video footage, struggling to hold back her laughter and attempting to muffle it with chocolates.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:45 am

"I don't know, I think I'm just gonna go hide to be honest. Thanks justin" hands him ali and slumps into a chair "Well I haven't fed in a bit either so I could go get blood for Alex and probably make her feel better. Nothing I can really do for Macey. That's aces job anyway. But if you wanna see what's up with Bella go right ahead. I'm not responsible for anything that ends up broken though."
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:48 am

Justin, wouldn't it be best for Xavier to take care of Ali? Good point. Can you go and get him please? Sure! *Heads upstairs to get Xavier.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:55 am

Uh... Well, they switched some of my clothing again. It seems to be one of Anna's favorite things to do.
*heads upstairs and to Bella's room, knocking on the door gently* Bella? It's Kai, I'm just checking to see if you're alright mate.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:02 am

Again? Well, it can't be worse than that t-shirt she switched for April fools day. Pink with yellow polka dots, right? *Comes downstairs.* You wanted me? Yeah. *Transfers Ali into Xavier's arms.* Lie her down on the bed in a spare room. If she wakes up, comfort her. Apparently she's upset over something. Aye aye, captain. *Takes Ali upstairs.* *Sits down beside Elsa, wrapping an arm around her.* Are you gonna be ok?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:12 am

I suppose it isn't as bad, since the items they switched out aren't going to be seen by anyone, but it's a confidence decline wearing them. I'll adjust for now though, so I'll live. *shrugs and leans into Justin*
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:14 am

"no... >_<" hides under the covers
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:19 am

*Frowns, starting to feel guilty for her prank.*A confidence decline? *Frowns.* Elsa, your confidence shouldn't decline because of some silly little prank. Don't let what Anna's done affect you. Besides, with your good looks, you should have all the confidence in the world. *Smiles a little, hoping it would cheer Elsa uo, and kisses the top of her head. *Comes downstairs, but freezes upon seeing Justin and Elsa. Ever so carefully, she tries to sneak past the two to get to the kitchen.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:21 am

I'll just leave the posts I've completed here for now...

So my 4 month anniversary thing with Elsa was being spent with the 4 members of my family. I actually kinda liked this numbers game I had been playing, but what was I gonna do for 7 onwards? Maybe I should let Elsa take over the game then, just to save myself some serious thinking. But yeah, today was the meal with my family and even thiugh it wasn't going to be that fancy, I had dressed up smart-casual, with a white button-up shirt and dark jeans along with clean pair of sneakers. I just hoped that my smart-casual outfit didn't make Elsa worry about having to wear smart-casual. She was the guest at this meal, she could wear whatever she wanted. It was about 11am now, and after flying back to my apartment to get dressed, then helping my mom prepare the house a little - she was fussy about things being super clean when people came over - I was now stood outside Elsa's door, knocking on it gently. "Elsa, it's Justin. Are you ready to go yet?" She had still been half asleep when I left her this morning, so hopefully she was awake and dressed now.

Getting up was tough without Kyle, especially when I walk slowly to my bathroom, grabbing onto anything I could reach so that I didn't collapse, just to get the water to take my medication with. I managed it, though, then waited in bed for the effects to kick in before I did anything else. The time told me that Kyle would've gone to work by now, so once I had showered and dressed, I headed to Natty's room with Sunny trailing behind me, climbing the ladder of her bunk bed once I was in there and flopping right on top of my sleepy sister. "Good morning!" I greeted her, tugging on her ear with my teeth playfully. "Rise and shine!" From below in the ground, Sunny started barking, and I giggled as my overgrown puppy helped me wake up the sleepyhead I was currently lying on top of.

For once I had decided to go and visit Nathalie in the morning because, y'know, she seemed to be remembering me a bit more now and I wanted to spend some more time with my girlfriend. It seemed as if I had already been beaten, though, because as soon as I opened the door I was met with what looked to be Taylor lying on top of Nat. "Taylor, what the heck are you doing?" I chuckled as I flew up to the top bunk, my arms resting folded on the railings. 'What does it look like I'm doing? I'm trying to wake her up.' Smiling a little at Nat's playful little - only by a year - sister, I couldn't helped but point out, "I think you're going about it the wrong way, you're meant to tickle her." 'That's a great idea! Why didn't I think of that?' and with that I started a tickle war. Sorry, not sorry, Nathalie.

lAnd so the big trip back to Wutai was just days away, and so much was going to happen during the month of August that it was gonna be crazy! Sora had 'Helped' me pack this morning, but then had insisted on spending some time with Anna which I really didn't mind because it meant more time to myself to pack. Once that was done, though, I found my feet taking me towards Henry's door. Damn, we had just gotten into a relationship and I was already being seperated from him! I was gonna miss him too, I mean, sure we had Skype so we could keep in contact and chat, but it wouldn't be as good as snuggling into him, kissing him, trailing my fingertips down his torso and- Oh gosh, now was not the time to go there, otherwise I'd be sexually frustrated for a whole month! Shaking those thoughts from my head as I reached Henry's door, I knocked on it gently, hoping Henry was in so that I could get in some extra cuddles before the flight in a couple days time.

Hope had been too tired to talking about the ball when she turned that night, but the next day I got a full account of it over breakfast. 'And then me and Kiara danced a fancy dance, and then we ate lots of fancy food!' "I sure hope that you didn't eat too much chocolate, young lady." Despite my words, I smiled at my daughter, and even more so upon witnessing the sheepish look on her face. 'Maybe a little too much chocolate.' She admitted as I continued to feed Arthur and she stuffed another piece of waffle in her mouth. 'But it was really fun, daddy! I was like a real Princess!' Ah, my daughter, my youngest, adorable little Princess-obsessed daughter who could shine light on any moment. My smile softened at her childish innocence and pressed a gentle kiss to her forehead. "Don't you ever change, Hope. The world would be a much darker place without you." She beamed at that, her gift of understanding meaning that she knew what I meant and, in the most simple way possible, she responded with, 'Don't worry, Daddy, I'll never change, I'll always be your Hopey.' And in that moment, I realised what a blessing it was to have her in my life.

I was the first awake this morning and, as such, I decided to repay Sam for all the times he made me breakfast in bed by doing the same for him. I had crept out of bed quietly, trying not to shift my weight too suddenly, then dressed more appropriately before sneaking down into the kitchen. While there, I cooked up my favourite, waffles with berries, and added greek yogurt to the side of the plates as an addition to what we usually had, then poured two glasses of orange juice and setting everything on one tray. It took a long time and a whole lot of balancing to get the tray up to our room, so I wasn't the least bit surprised to find my handsome husband slowly waking up. "Good morning." I greeted Sam, setting the tray down on the bedside table closest to him, then moving around to the other side of the bed to sit beside him and kiss his cheek. "I made breakfast in bed. It's probably not as good as your cooking, but I figured that it's the thought that counts. Did you sleep well?"

I didn't attend breakfast with my family, even though I usually did and probably should've. Instead, I was in the mansion's vast library with Snowball, reading up all I could on Mathematics and teaching, trying to figure out how to combine the two so that I could teach Maths effieciently when the new school opened. As I sat at a table, books sprawled open at random pages in front of me, Snowball lay at my feet, probably dozing off now that she was away from her playmate, Hope, and my noisy baby half-brother. Poor girl but hey, at least she'd managed to escape the family chaos for a couple of hours, just like me, and at least I had some quieter company.

It was back to work for me after the festivities of the ball. Having started to feel claustrophobic in my office, I had moved my work up to my apartment and was now sat at the dining table, going through many job applications from the town residents, along with quite a few forms from mansion parents who wanted their children to attend the school. There was so much work to do that I found myself procrastinating for once, glancing everywhere but the papers in front of me. When my eyes fell on the crown on one of the bookshelves, I smiled softly. The crown was given to me by Princess Anna on the night of the ball, declaring me the King of the mansion. So, I had really become a King afterall? It took centuries longer than it was meant to and many many struggles, but I had finally become a King. Perhaps not in the way I was meant to - I did not exactly rule a country - but perhaps, despite that, my father could be proud of me now...

"Oh yeah, take the medication at night and go the whole day risking breaking something or someone." I rolled my eyes slightly at the obvious flaw in Rose's plan, then got out of bed, walking over to the drawers and pulling out the Black Widow costume. "If it makes you feel better, we wont do this often, every month or something." I just decided to strip right here in the bedroom; it wasn't as if Rose hadn't seen it all before and she was probably gonna spend ages in the bathroom anyways. As I zipped up the leather costume, leaving it open a little to expose my chest - geez, I hoped I wouldn't distract Rose during training with my sexy costume - I added, "Other times we'll just train when I'm weakened... Or you can beat up my dad." That'd be so funny! It'd be youtube-worthy; I had to record it if it ever happened!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:53 am

Youre right, I shouldn't feel bad. Nobody's gonna see anyway, it's alright. *smiles and presses a kiss to the underside of his jaw. Spots Yuffie out of the corner of her eye and raises a hand, dropping snow down on her*
No? Well, that doesn't sit with me. *opens the door and shufs it behind him, crossing his arms over his chest* What's wrong? Why're you up here, hiding?
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:56 am

*is sitting in the corner rocking slightly*
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:03 am

*Grumbles a little but is otherwise unaffected by the snow and it's coldness, quickly wriggling free.* Is that the best you can do? I once spent a whole week in a town that's as cold as the artic in nothing but a crop top and short shorts. Have fun interrogating her, Elsa. I think I'm needed :/ *Kisses Elsa's cheek and gets up, walking over to Scampi and crouching a little way away from her.* Scampi, what's wrong?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:07 am

*looks up at him* read too fast. brain go bye bye.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:10 am

Read too fast? :/ Have you had much sleep lately?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next