House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+3
Blood-Vampire
Shadowhunter
Scampi
7 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 21 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Ali9910<3 Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:43 pm

Macey::
"Oh alright. Well thanks for getting rid of them by the way. You seemed kind of mad that you had to though... But anyway if they found out I was pregnant they would've been running in the other direction so..." I sighed, I was not looking forward to being this huge girl that would have trouble doing things on her own and would be craving weird food all the time. Already the shrimp was starting to make my stomach unhappy. I pushed the plate towards him. "Finish it. I don't want it anymore, it's starting to make me feel sick."
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:59 pm

Kai: "Well, I was thinking something along the lines of coffee and maybe a walk around town, nothing too crazy but I'm not much for staying at home." I reached my hand upwards and rubbed her upper arm gently, squeezing her a little closer. "Though, I think we could go out of town over to Seattle, sight seeing maybe. I haven't been yet, but it could be fun. Whichever you'd like to do, I don't mind." I shrugged and smiled, looking around at the other dancers. "I've been just about everywhere else in America, I heard Seattle is nice. Have you ever been there?"
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:10 pm

Morning...
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:43 pm

"For one they were hitting in every girl at this party so yes I was annoyed with them. And two they wouldn't care that our were pregnant they were drunk so wouldn't have cared really." I say and shrug and take the food from her and finish it off. "Sea food can do that but you should watch what you eat. Something might make your throw up and I don't need to start hearing that. And around like 3 or 4 months if you feel a pinching feeling in your stomach tell me. I'll have to give you blood to drink. "
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

http://bergieteenlife.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Jul 22, 2014 6:30 pm

Hope looked so amazed when we entered the ball. I had to admit, it was pretty impressive, but for my little sister this was a dream come true. Ever since she had inherited the nickname 'Princess', she had always wanted to attend a ball, and now she finally got the chance. I couldn't help but smile at how happy it made her! Hope was unsure how to dance and was a little reluctant to attempt it, but I eventually managed to get her onto the dancefloor, trying to teach her the basics of a waltz, which I had learned from dad a long time ago, though the memories remained fresh in my head, simply because it was during the time before our lives went downhill.

The soft ochestral music lured me into the ballroom before I even had a chance to meet up with Chloe. Despite this, though, I was enjoying myself, listening contently to the music. It wasn't until I realised that more people were coming in that I finally decided to look for Chloe. To be honest, it wasn't hard to find her in that bright orange dress, which I was actually thankful about, so within a few minutes of searching, I walked right over to her and tapped her on the shoulder. "Hey Chloe, nice dress!" Ok, so maybe orange wasn't my thing, but it was clearly her thing so, you know, whatever made her happy.
Thorn's outfit:

I suppose it came as no surprise that, as soon as we entered the ballroom, Sam and I took to the dance floor, reliving the not-so-distance memories of our marriage just over a month ago. We glided across the floor with grace, our eyes never breaking their gaze. We only stopped when the music stopped, then took a break to go and grab some food. I guess the person who chose the menu was a big fan of chocolate, because there was quite a lot of chocolate items on the table. However, I went for a lemon soufflé instead, taking one bite out of it and savouring the taste. "Oh gosh, that's amazing." I commented mostly to myself, though I was sure that Sam was listening, so I gestured to the dessert, adding, "Have you tried a lemon soufflé? You should really learn how to make one." I was sure that, in time, Samuel would become such a good chef that I'd be getting lemon soufflés most nights. At least, that's what I hoped would happen.

When Dilynn and I entered the ballroom hand-in-hand, I took a look around the place. Oh boy, this was fancy. Being a guy from a small town in Tennessee, I was not used to fancy, especially this fancy! And there were so many people dancing fancy too! Oh no... Shoot! The dancing! I knew I had forgotten something, and the something just so happened to be the darned dancing lessons I had told myself I'd take. Dang it! I couldn't let Dilynn down, though, because I was pretty sure she'd at least like one dance tonight. Heaving a sigh, I decided to just throw caution to the wind by asking, "So, Darlin' would you like to eat first or dance first?" Lets just hope that she was hungry!

Maybe Sammi was right, maybe Chloe had other stuff going on too,, but stuff she wasn't telling her best friend about? I thought women were into all that 'Telling your best friend everything that's bothering you' c***. Maybe this was just another complicated woman thing, so I decided to let it slide as the music came to end. I couldn't help but chuckle at Sammi's curtsy, replying with a gentlemanly bow and even a kiss to her hand, just to add to stupidly formal stuff. "You're welcome. It was a pleasure to dance with with, babe." I smirked as I straightened up, looking behind Sammi at the large tables of food and drink. "Now, Miss Phoenix, would you care to join me in drinking some wine and stuffing our faces with fancy food?" Apart from seeing Sammi dressed up really pretty and trying to be more romantic, the fancy food and the alcohol were probably the only reasons why I came to this ball tonight.

I was holding hand with Nat when we were in the ballroom, which was nice because, well, when you had not idea where your relationship stood anymore, any sign that it was ok to do something like simple hand-holding was like a blessing. The first thing I had seen when we walked in was the food. Lots and lots of food. I decided to wait until Nathalie was hungry before I stuffed my face with, well, pretty much everything available, but it did remind me of something very important. "Before you do something your old self would regret, you're a vegetarian." I warned my kinda-girlfriend as my gaze fell onto her in that beautiful silver dress. "Unless you wanna, you know, give being veggie, you should probably stay away from anything with meat or fish in it, ok?"

Ok, this was not gonna go well. I had two left feet! I was just gonna have to try, I guess. I listened to Cat's instructions, then put them to the test. Instantly the hardest thing became clear; not looking down! It was either keep eye contact and stumble over my own feet, or not keep eye contact and actually focus on not stepping on Cat's toes. "Geez, how can people do this?" I complained as I tried to focus my gaze on my dancing partner. "Seriously, dancing really close to someone but not being able to see what your feet are doing is tough."

Maybe I could be a bit of a pushy partner. I realised that as soon as I dragged Kyle onto the dance floor without even asking him if he'd like to dance. In my defence, I loved dancing and I wanted at least one dance before my medication wore off and I went back to barely being able to walk because of weakness, sickness, dizziness and allsorts of yucky stuff. I know you were meant to keep an eye on your partner while you danced, but I really couldn't help but look around, giggling as I spotted my sister, along with Xavier in his goofy outfit. "Wow, I think you definitely picked the right outfit tonight," I nodded my head over to Xie as I spoke to my boyfriend. "If you dressed up like that, I wouldn't have been able to stop myself from laughing." Ok, maybe that was a little mean, since Xavier was dressed up like that, but as Natty's sister I had the right to tease him... Right?

Ok, we were here now, I just had to wait until the perfect time to do things... But when was the perfect time? How was I meant to know when the perfect time was? Why couldn't I stop thinking about it for ten seconds? Clearing my head for, like, the 100th time, I reached out and grabbed two chocolate covered strawberry as we passed the desserts, offering one to my beautiful girlfriend, if only to buy some time before she asked me to dance or I acted out my plan. "Want one?" I asked, popping the second one into my mouth. Mmm, chocolate, the way to every girl's heart, or so they say. Maybe I should make sure that Sierra ate a lot of chocolate before my plan happened.

It had already been planned months in advanced that the main goal for us this evening was to raid the buffet tables, which was exactly what we were doing. I wasn't sure if we were actually going to dance tonight - if we did, I'd suck at it, because I only knew dances that required a lot of hip action - but for now, I was just piling up a plate of sushi, sashimi, smoked salmon, egg rolls, stuffed mushrooms mini pizzas and pretty much every dessert available while Sora had her own plate filled with chocolate-covered stuff, cupcakes and cookies; hey, what the kid wanted tonight, the kid got. Henry and Micah were close by, doing the same thing and I smiled over at them, holding up some tuna nigiri, which was part of the sushi selection. "Ever tried any of this stuff?" I asked the boys curiously. "Wutai is very much like Japan, food-wise, so sushi is a delicacy there. I think you'd enjoy it if you tried it... Maybe..." Well, it was an acquired taste, I guess. It just took a little while to get used to the taste of sushi.

I had no idea what Strigoi were, but I decided to just play along. "Yeah, I was just about to say 'Use a stick' because, y'know, being killed by my own girlfriend would suck." I chuckled at my own understatement before adding, "There's no need to make the end round, though; a stick wont do that much damage even if it did pierce my skin." Once we were out in the front garden, I pressed a final miss to Rose's lips before back several large paces away, throwing off my own jacket so that I wouldn't get too sweaty and taking the hairband off of my wrist, tying my fiery red hair up into a ponytail. "Just remember that my meds make me weaker, so go easy on me," Was the warning as I sretched out my limbs. If Rose wanted real 'Training' it would've been better to do this at night when my meds wore off but meh, oh well. With the warnings out of the way, I tried to shut down my mind, trying to let my instincts take over. Rose was the enemy. The aim was to disarm her, not hurt her - hurting her would be things awkward in bed later, I was sure - and her aim was to 'Kill' me. Slipping into a crouch as my more feral side took over, I snarled at my girlfriend from across the distance, baring my fangs as I yelled out, "Bring it, b****!"

That blush was adorable! I hadn't meant to make Elsa blush, I was just doing what I thought you were meant to do at the end of dancing, but I was so glad I did! I let Elsa lead me over to the food then, my brain trying to come up with another idea, this time about my mom - maybe she could come with us? Or I could visit for a weekend once a month? -but I was soon distracted by the amount of food, my mouth opening to form a silent 'Woah'. I was about to answer my girlfriend's question with an 'I don't know', because I really had no idea where to start with all the different kinds of food, but Elsa spoke up first, telling me that she loved me which caused me to smile. "I know, I mean, who wouldn't love me, right?" I joked a little, pressing a kiss to her cheek before returning to the matter at hand. "As for where to start, I have absolutely no idea. I don't think I even know what half of this is!" Fancy food wasn't exactly available at my house when I was a kid, so... Yeah, the majority of this was new to me. It wasn't until I glanced over at the other tables and noticed the chocolate fountain that I knew exactly where to go! "On second thoughts," I carefully set my hands on Elsa's waist, guiding her over to the chocolate fountain. It wasn't just tchocolate fountain? Though, there were chocolate-covered strawberries, chocolate cupcakes and other non-chocolate but equally delicious desserts! "I think we can afford to misbehave and have dessert before dinner tonight, don't you?" I asked as I picked up a chocolate-covered strawberry, offering it to Elsa.

Dancing! I loved dancing and had not really done it in a while. My smile softened and I nodded and took Daniel's hand in my own. "I would love to dance, my love." I told him, bidding Princess Anna a goodbye before walking with my partner onto the dancefloor. "Now should I lead or will you?" Despite my words, my hands moved into the masculine position, one hand still holding Daniel's while the other settled on my waist. It was simply what I knewr best and, besides, I had more experience with dancing, having done it for centuries.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Tue Jul 22, 2014 6:56 pm

I have registration at four thirty tonight, I need sleep :/
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Jul 22, 2014 7:53 pm

Then go to sleep.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:00 pm

Well I was gonna go back to sleep, but apparently we're getting the bus in an hour. Half dead and I have to get ready within an hour, just like college -_-
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:28 pm

Telling me to go to sleep is of no use, I'd obviously tried that already. I don't know if its supposed to help, but I'm just gonna take a few Tylenol and hope for a medication enduced sleep. What's the worst that could happen? I make up for the countless hours of sleep I've gone without? Farewell, buses suck and I'm obviously in a foul mood. Best stay away from talking to anyone for a while, hmm?
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:35 pm

I hope the Tylenol helps! Bye Linz!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Jul 23, 2014 4:27 am

I am sticky, I am sunburnt and my feet kill, but it's been yet another productive day, shopping-wise.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Jul 23, 2014 4:28 am

YAY and nuu ;-;
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Jul 23, 2014 4:32 am

It's your fault for not wearing sun cream. Mum said it'd be cloudy! DX You should never trust your mom on these things, idiot! I know that now, but it's too late -_-
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Jul 23, 2014 4:33 am

hey, at least you're not a lobster
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Jul 23, 2014 4:46 am

She is on her face. Not helping -_- Not trying to help, anyways. -_-... Wanna rp, Britt? Or just tell Rose that if she wants to spend time with me, she's gotta come down here. I'm done making the first move by going to her everyday, it's time she actually shows that she wants to spend time with me by coming to me. What if she's sleeping though? She shouldn't be; she doesn't need cat naps anymore. Ooook then... Someone's moody today.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Jul 23, 2014 4:50 am

She went to the woods to train, Abby.. and we could if you want to, wolfy
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Jul 23, 2014 4:54 am

Oh... Well then I'll just wait here until she comes back. You're missing out on the opportunity to see her in action. There'll be other times. And sneak up on her. ... Don't tempt me like that! There'll be other times, ok?! O.O O-Ok.

I had no idea what Strigoi were, but I decided to just play along. "Yeah, I was just about to say 'Use a stick' because, y'know, being killed by my own girlfriend would suck." I chuckled at my own understatement before adding, "There's no need to make the end round, though; a stick wont do that much damage even if it did pierce my skin." Once we were out in the front garden, I pressed a final miss to Rose's lips before back several large paces away, throwing off my own jacket so that I wouldn't get too sweaty and taking the hairband off of my wrist, tying my fiery red hair up into a ponytail. "Just remember that my meds make me weaker, so go easy on me," Was the warning as I sretched out my limbs. If Rose wanted real 'Training' it would've been better to do this at night when my meds wore off but meh, oh well. With the warnings out of the way, I tried to shut down my mind, trying to let my instincts take over. Rose was the enemy. The aim was to disarm her, not hurt her - hurting her would be things awkward in bed later, I was sure - and her aim was to 'Kill' me. Slipping into a crouch as my more feral side took over, I snarled at my girlfriend from across the distance, baring my fangs as I yelled out, "Bring it, b****!"
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Jul 23, 2014 5:10 am

New page for the fan-comic I'm reading and it's supposed to be a kinda tense moment but as soon as I see this face:

The House Of Immortality - Page 21 Anna_f10
The first thing I think is 'Heeeeey sexy Anna, op-op-op-op-oppa Frozen style!' XD O.o I see where you're coming from, but 'Frozen style'? Seriously? I can't help that that's the first song that comes into my head!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Jul 23, 2014 5:54 am

So much for rping... *Sighs.* If Rose ever comes back, tell her I'll be in the music room -_- *Gets up and heads to the music room.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Jul 23, 2014 6:00 am

Wolfsoul wrote:Oh... Well then I'll just wait here until she comes back. You're missing out on the opportunity to see her in action. There'll be other times. And sneak up on her. ... Don't tempt me like that! There'll be other times, ok?! O.O O-Ok.

Sorry, cleaning and crap >.<

"Bitch? Really? Are you trying to piss me off?" she asked, redying her 'stake' and already going and attacking abby. She wasnt holding back because she seen Abby as a enemy during training. Even if she did take her meds, that is no excuse to go easy on her.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Jul 23, 2014 6:12 am

Well, I was about to respond, but I didn't really get a chance too! I was taken aback by Rose's sudden speed and strength, I mean, she wasn't this supernaturally strong and fast when she saved me from those vampire hunters, so she actually managed to knock me down pretty easily! Luckily I managed to kick Rose's legs out from under her just before the stick hit my chest, causing her to crash half on top of me. I had a choice now, either roll away, or pin her down. I preferred the second plan, to be honest, but this was training, not 'Let's win easily' and besides, she was already starting to get to her feet so it wouldn't end well if I attempted to pin her. Quickly getting to my feet and putting some space in between us, I said a quick, "Is that all you've got?", teasing my girlfriend, before I lunged at her again, this time trying to deliver a blow to her stomach because, hey, no matter how strong you were, being punched to the stomach was gonna either knock you back and make you unsteady for a couple seconds, or send you collapsing to your knees in pain, right? Since I wasn't actually trying to hurt Rose, I was hoping for the first possibility, just so that I had a chance to get that stick.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Jul 23, 2014 6:23 am

(Why is my brain dying lately?!)
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Jul 23, 2014 6:26 am

I have no idea, but Rose could probably easily grab hold of Abby's wrist and flip her over onto the ground like in the movie, if that helps, then she can probably trying and pin Abby down, which will be hard because Abby will be wriggling about trying to get Rose off even if it means throw a couple punches.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Jul 23, 2014 6:56 am

*Walks to the music room and peeks in.* Abby, I'm gonna watch X2 now. Wanna join me? For a moment I thought you were Rose -_- *Sighs.* Sure, I guess. I clearly have nothing else to do anyway. *Gets up from the piano and heads back into the living room with Wolfie, flopping onto the couch.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:20 am

Briiiiitt!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin