House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+3
Blood-Vampire
Shadowhunter
Scampi
7 posters

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 6 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Britt-21 Sat Jul 19, 2014 10:47 am

lol XD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Jul 19, 2014 10:48 am

But it's been an hour DX
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Jul 19, 2014 10:53 am

I think I'm addicted to chilli lime sunflower seeds lol
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

http://bergieteenlife.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Jul 19, 2014 11:24 am

yuck D: I like the ranch and cheese xD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Jul 19, 2014 7:59 pm

Well at least falling asleep at midnight and waking up at 9am is becoming a habit, so I've got some form of sleeping pattern. It just requires waking up several times in the night too >.<

In other news, new and improved posts!:

Hope looked so amazed when we entered the ball. I had to admit, it was pretty impressive, but for my little sister this was a dream come true. Ever since she had inherited the nickname 'Princess', she had always wanted to attend a ball, and now she finally got the chance. I couldn't help but smile at how happy it made her! Hope was unsure how to dance and was a little reluctant to attempt it, but I eventually managed to get her onto the dancefloor, trying to teach her the basics of a waltz, which I had learned from dad a long time ago, though the memories remained fresh in my head, simply because it was during the time before our lives went downhill.

Right now, I had no idea what was going on. All of a sudden, yesterday, as I was trying to teach Daniel how to ride a horse - I had received permission from Anna to use Bjartr and the Queen's horse, Fridr - he had... Asked me on a date, I believe. He did not specify it as such, however he said to dress in a suit, so one could only assume that he was taking me to a fancy dinner of sort. My stomach had butterflies, believe it or not, because apart from my assumptions, I didn't know what Daniel had planned. He even gave strict instructions not to leave my apartment until he came to get me, for crying out loud! Nevertheless, despite my nerves, I was sure that whatever happened would be romantic, as Daniel had quite a knack for creating romantic moments. I just hoped that he would hurry up soon so that I could cease my pacing across the wooden floor.
Caius' outfit:

The soft ochestral music lured me into the ballroom before I even had a chance to meet up with Chloe. Despite this, though, I was enjoying myself, listening contently to the music. It wasn't until I realised that more people were coming in that I finally decided to look for Chloe. To be honest, it wasn't hard to find her in that bright orange dress, which I was actually thankful about, so within a few minutes of searching, I walked right over to her and tapped her on the shoulder. "Hey Chloe, nice dress!" Ok, so maybe orange wasn't my thing, but it was clearly her thing so, you know, whatever made her happy.
Thorn's outfit:

I suppose it came as no surprise that, as soon as we entered the ballroom, Sam and I took to the dance floor, reliving the not-so-distance memories of our marriage just over a month ago. We glided across the floor with grace, our eyes never breaking their gaze. We only stopped when the music stopped, then took a break to go and grab some food. I guess the person who chose the menu was a big fan of chocolate, because there was quite a lot of chocolate items on the table. However, I went for a lemon soufflé instead, taking one bite out of it and savouring the taste. "Oh gosh, that's amazing." I commented mostly to myself, though I was sure that Sam was listening, so I gestured to the dessert, adding, "Have you tried a lemon soufflé? You should really learn how to make one." I was sure that, in time, Samuel would become such a good chef that I'd be getting lemon soufflés most nights. At least, that's what I hoped would happen.

When Dilynn and I entered the ballroom hand-in-hand, I took a look around the place. Oh boy, this was fancy. Being a guy from a small town in Tennessee, I was not used to fancy, especially this fancy! And there were so many people dancing fancy too! Oh no... Shoot! The dancing! I knew I had forgotten something, and the something just so happened to be the darned dancing lessons I had told myself I'd take. Dang it! I couldn't let Dilynn down, though, because I was pretty sure she'd at least like one dance tonight. Heaving a sigh, I decided to just throw caution to the wind by asking, "So, Darlin' would you like to eat first or dance first?" Lets just hope that she was hungry!

Maybe Sammi was right, maybe Chloe had other stuff going on too,, but stuff she wasn't telling her best friend about? I thought women were into all that 'Telling your best friend everything that's bothering you' c***. Maybe this was just another complicated woman thing, so I decided to let it slide as the music came to end. I couldn't help but chuckle at Sammi's curtsy, replying with a gentlemanly bow and even a kiss to her hand, just to add to stupidly formal stuff. "You're welcome. It was a pleasure to dance with with, babe." I smirked as I straightened up, looking behind Sammi at the large tables of food and drink. "Now, Miss Phoenix, would you care to join me in drinking some wine and stuffing our faces with fancy food?" Apart from seeing Sammi dressed up really pretty and trying to be more romantic, the fancy food and the alcohol were probably the only reasons why I came to this ball tonight.

I was holding hand with Nat when we were in the ballroom, which was nice because, well, when you had not idea where your relationship stood anymore, any sign that it was ok to do something like simple hand-holding was like a blessing. The first thing I had seen when we walked in was the food. Lots and lots of food. I decided to wait until Nathalie was hungry before I stuffed my face with, well, pretty much everything available, but it did remind me of something very important. "Before you do something your old self would regret, you're a vegetarian." I warned my kinda-girlfriend as my gaze fell onto her in that beautiful silver dress. "Unless you wanna, you know, give being veggie, you should probably stay away from anything with meat or fish in it, ok?"

Ok, this was not gonna go well. I had two left feet! I was just gonna have to try, I guess. I listened to Cat's instructions, then put them to the test. Instantly the hardest thing became clear; not looking down! It was either keep eye contact and stumble over my own feet, or not keep eye contact and actually focus on not stepping on Cat's toes. "Geez, how can people do this?" I complained as I tried to focus my gaze on my dancing partner. "Seriously, dancing really close to someone but not being able to see what your feet are doing is tough."

Maybe I could be a bit of a pushy partner. I realised that as soon as I dragged Kyle onto the dance floor without even asking him if he'd like to dance. In my defence, I loved dancing and I wanted at least one dance before my medication wore off and I went back to barely being able to walk because of weakness, sickness, dizziness and allsorts of yucky stuff. I know you were meant to keep an eye on your partner while you danced, but I really couldn't help but look around, giggling as I spotted my sister, along with Xavier in his goofy outfit. "Wow, I think you definitely picked the right outfit tonight," I nodded my head over to Xie as I spoke to my boyfriend. "If you dressed up like that, I wouldn't have been able to stop myself from laughing." Ok, maybe that was a little mean, since Xavier was dressed up like that, but as Natty's sister I had the right to tease him... Right?

Ok, we were here now, I just had to wait until the perfect time to do things... But when was the perfect time? How was I meant to know when the perfect time was? Why couldn't I stop thinking about it for ten seconds? Clearing my head for, like, the 100th time, I reached out and grabbed two chocolate covered strawberry as we passed the desserts, offering one to my beautiful girlfriend, if only to buy some time before she asked me to dance or I acted out my plan. "Want one?" I asked, popping the second one into my mouth. Mmm, chocolate, the way to every girl's heart, or so they say. Maybe I should make sure that Sierra ate a lot of chocolate before my plan happened.

As I continued to look around, I noticed the familiar green suit that I had picked out for Matio and grinned. He seemed a little nervous - I guess it was his first ball - but hopefully he wouldn't be nervous once I went over and saved him from the slowly growing crowd. "Matio!" I called out, dodging a few people as I made my way to him. At the last second I tripped, probably over my own feet, and fell into Matio's chest. "Sorry! I, uh, I-I tripped and, uh," I could feel the heat rushing to my cheeks as I stood upright again, composing myself as I looked at my boyfriend behind the mask. "Hey, you're late, but I forgive so..." I touched the platinum lock of hair nervously as I took in Matio's appearace. He really was handsome in that suit, even if he looked a little like the Wizard of Oz with the amount of green he was wearing and black, too, including black shoes! "I see you managed to get the black shoes I asked you to; for a moment I thought you might just show up in your sneakers!"

It had already been planned months in advanced that the main goal for us this evening was to raid the buffet tables, which was exactly what we were doing. I wasn't sure if we were actually going to dance tonight - if we did, I'd suck at it, because I only knew dances that required a lot of hip action - but for now, I was just piling up a plate of sushi, sashimi, smoked salmon, egg rolls, stuffed mushrooms mini pizzas and pretty much every dessert available while Sora had her own plate filled with chocolate-covered stuff, cupcakes and cookies; hey, what the kid wanted tonight, the kid got. Henry and Micah were close by, doing the same thing and I smiled over at them, holding up some tuna nigiri, which was part of the sushi selection. "Ever tried any of this stuff?" I asked the boys curiously. "Wutai is very much like Japan, food-wise, so sushi is a delicacy there. I think you'd enjoy it if you tried it... Maybe..." Well, it was an acquired taste, I guess. It just took a little while to get used to the taste of sushi.

As soon as I walked into the ballroom with Elsa at my side, I knew exactly what I wanted to do first. It both scared me and made me very excited at the same time because, while I had come to the conclusion that no amount of lessons would cure my 'Two-left-feet syndrome', I had been waiting for months to see Queen 'I don't dance' Elsa actually show off her moves, and I was pretty sure Anna was even more desperate to see if her sister could dance than I. That incentive and the fact that I was supposed to be the fun, non-nervous Justin for my girlfriend's sake tonight led me to gesture to towards the dance floor, while smirking at Elsa slightly, asking, "Skal vi danse, Elsa?" Guess who was taking the opportunity to show off again? I probably pronounced it all wrong, though, but at least I tried, right? It'd come in handy if I ever decided to move to Arendelle with Elsa one day.
((Translation: Shall we dance, Elsa?))

"Ok, then, we won’t do that. We'll just stay in one place for the whole night." Whatever my kitty said went. Did I mention that she had me wrapped around her finger? A part of me wondered if this was what dad felt like when he dated mom, because he said that he gave mom whatever she wanted before she cheated. If that was the case and I was now going through the same thing, then this relationship was dangerous. Why didn't I even seem to care? Was I just that desperate for love - and to be loved - now? I shook that thought from my head. Now was not the time for deep thinking. Scanning the street with my vampire enhanced eyesight, I tracked down a nice little club. It was a club specifically for teens, which was great because not only did we get in without hassle but we also didn't have to worry about drunk people because alcohol wasn't served there! There was a small entrance fee which I paid for but it was cool because we got 2 free drinks of our choice. Once inside the lively, party-ish atmosphere, I looked to Rose, wrapping an arm around her waist. "Is this place ok?" I asked, glancing towards the dance floor which didn't seem too busy. I didn't really know how to dance, but maybe I could afford to go a little crazy and dance with my girlfriend tonight.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jul 20, 2014 2:58 am

And Britt's doing that thing where she wont stop lurking until you post something directly meant for her characters -_-

*Sneaks into Rose's room and climbs into bed behind her, one arm wrapping around her girlfriend's waist as she kisses her shoulder.* Good morning pretty kitty. *Moves the kisses up to Rose's ear, not really giving a damn about possibly getting fur in her mouth.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Jul 20, 2014 3:00 am

no, i just lerk .-.

Morning... *She mumbled, turning and snuggling close to abby*
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jul 20, 2014 3:13 am

You could say hi, instead of leaving me feeling lonely...

Huh, I didn't get told off today. Usually I get a 'Nooo, let me sleep!' or something like that. *Smiles a little and holds Rose close, rubbing circles into her back.* Did you sleep well last night? Is that why you're less like grumpy cat?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Jul 20, 2014 3:17 am

sorry >.<

I did sleep well.. *she slowly opened her eyes*
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jul 20, 2014 3:20 am

It's ok, I guess.

Good good. You probably would slept better with me here, though, I bet Smile *Kisses Rose softly, then pulls away with a smirk, scratching Rose behind her ear.* Would my kitty like some breakfast? I think there's some yummy cat food with your name on it hiding somewhere in the kitchen Razz *Laughs a little.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Sun Jul 20, 2014 3:33 am

Hey guys ^_^
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jul 20, 2014 3:33 am

ALI! *Tacklehugs.* Thank goodness you're here!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Sun Jul 20, 2014 3:34 am

Hahaha why what's up?
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jul 20, 2014 3:36 am

I'm just lonely. Hardly anyone's been online all week and I'm getting withdrawal symptoms! DX And I think I p***ed Scampi off yesterday so I don't know when she's gonna come back! DX
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Sun Jul 20, 2014 3:38 am

Oh geez :/ I'm sorry I haven't been on much, I spent the last two nights at a friends and had a friend sleep over earlier this week. What happened between you and scampi? You guys almost never fight :/
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jul 20, 2014 3:42 am

She came on complaining about things for, like, the fifth time this week and I pointed out that she gets moody over things way too easily. I think that didn't help the situation because she poofed soon after :S She just reminded me of my mother too much; the first thing mum does when she gets home from work is complain about work, and the first thing Scampi has done the as soon as she gets online for the majority of this week is complain about her 'Holiday'!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Sun Jul 20, 2014 3:48 am

Alright :/ I understand where you're coming from and it annoys me when people get like that too, but some people get more affected by things than others. Like for example school drama has never really bothered me at all, but my best friend can literally become nonfunctional from being so stressed about it. She may just be having a bad week and need someone to vent to. Also, there might be other stuff going on that's making her stressed and she doesn't want to talk about it so instead she might be looking for comfort from people in things she is comfortable talking about. I know you probably don't feel like you should but maybe apologize?
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jul 20, 2014 3:53 am

... And I call myself a psychologist. *Sighs.* You're right. She might be stressed out from other things and that might be having an effect on the small things. I'll apologise once she comes back on. But for now I'm just gonna sit here and do nothing, because there's nothing to do... except either a Justelsa drawing or an Abirose drawing but ugh, couples are hard to draw DX I'm procrastinating so much right now!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Sun Jul 20, 2014 3:55 am

Sorry, I get too in depth there? XD but alright. And as for the procrastination, that's what I'm doing right now too (and picking my best friends outfit for a party ICK DX)
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jul 20, 2014 3:57 am

Hehe, have fun picking out an outfit. I'm currently procrastinating couple drawings and fanfic, even though I reeaaally shouldn't procrastinate on fanfic.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Sun Jul 20, 2014 4:01 am

Yea you should probably work on that wolfie XD seems like you're always procrastinating on fanfic xD
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jul 20, 2014 4:04 am

Mhmm. I'm gonna try right now.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down