The House Of Immortality

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Britt-21 on Wed Jul 16, 2014 3:18 am

Wolfsoul wrote:Yay!

I squinted involuntarily as Rose tapped my nose, then pouted. "What's the point of going to the club if I can't drink alcohol anymore? Being sober takes all the fun out of it." I complained, but I knew that if wouldn't help my case - considering the fact that we had no idea what kind of bad effects alcohol would have on my medication, there was no way I'd risk my life over a drink. Letting out a sigh, I nuzzled Rose's neck, giving in. "Fine, no alcohol, just water and if we dance we do it away from the crowd, deal? Oh! And if we make out, we make out in the middle of the crowd so that everyone knows you're with me."

ROse smiled and cupped her face "I rather do it in the corner. More closed up in space." she winked and laughed softly "I know we're gonna get carried away anyway."

yes plz!

R.I.P Cookie.
From when I was 5 - 8/22/14
Britt-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 on Wed Jul 16, 2014 3:21 am

Alright could you type up a post please? ^_^
Ali9910<3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi on Wed Jul 16, 2014 3:23 am

Aw thanks Wolfy X3
Scampi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul on Wed Jul 16, 2014 3:32 am

And now she was winking at me, and that was actually kinda hot. I blushed a little at that, biting my lower lip as a few particular thoughts ran through my mind. "Ok, dancing away from others, making out in the corner. I think I can deal with that." Pushing Rose off of my lap gently, I stood up from the chair and stretched my arms over my head. "I'll go and get dressed into something more club-worthy and shove Jupiter in mom's room. You can finish off your application and change your outfit too." With a quick kiss and a, "I'll be back in a minute." I made my way to my room to find an outfit to wear to the club.

You're welcome, Scampi! I'll even put it on your character topic afterwards if you want Smile

Kjærlighet Vil Tine
~Love Will Thaw~

~Centrum Permanebit~
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 on Wed Jul 16, 2014 3:47 am

Wolfsoul wrote:And now she was winking at me, and that was actually kinda hot. I blushed a little at that, biting my lower lip as a few particular thoughts ran through my mind. "Ok, dancing away from others, making out in the corner. I think I can deal with that." Pushing Rose off of my lap gently, I stood up from the chair and stretched my arms over my head. "I'll go and get dressed into something more club-worthy and shove Jupiter in mom's room. You can finish off your application and change your outfit too." With a quick kiss and a, "I'll be back in a minute." I made my way to my room to find an outfit to wear to the club.

You're welcome, Scampi! I'll even put it on your character topic afterwards if you want Smile

sure, want it to be morning or? @Ali

Rose loved it when she got Abby able to blush. "Alright, see ya in a bit." she said before quickly finishing up her form and changing into something that wouldnt make her so hot in a club that would be dancing and giving off heat like crazy. Shorts and a tanktop seemed pretty nice. Throwing that on, she grabbed a black beanie and put on a leather bracelet "Perfect."

R.I.P Cookie.
Britt-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul on Wed Jul 16, 2014 3:59 am

It took longer than expected to change, simply because I couldn't decide between jeans or jean shorts. In the end I decided to screw it and go ith some ripped up jean shorts to go with the black crop top with a silver sequin skull on it, along with my black converse and signature red studded bracelet. Giving myself a once-over in the mirror, I quickly moved Jupiter into mom's room so that she could keep an eye on him tonight, then made my way to Rose's room once again, knocking on the door before leaning on the doorframe, waitin for my girlfriend to answer.

Kjærlighet Vil Tine
~Love Will Thaw~

~Centrum Permanebit~
Wolfsoul
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 on Wed Jul 16, 2014 4:11 am

We could do that or if you wanna rp the ball, whatever you want really ^_^
Ali9910<3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 on Wed Jul 16, 2014 4:34 am

Up to you, girly xD

ROse walked to the door and opened it "Hey. I see you're ready." she grinned "You look good too..." she blushed lightly "You're almost too sexy to resist."

R.I.P Cookie.
Britt-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 on Wed Jul 16, 2014 4:37 am

Idk xD whatever you wanna do Britt
Ali9910<3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul on Wed Jul 16, 2014 4:44 am

Almost too sexy to resist? I swear, the more confident Rose became with saying those kind of things, the more I found it a turn-on and the more I blushed. Gosh, why did she do this to me? Lowering my head to prevent Rose seeing me blush for the second time within a space of 20 minutes, I stuttered out a quick, "Th-Thanks, you look great, too." Damn woman, she was making me look like a lovestruck idiot! It took a moment to compose myself and I looked up at my kitty from under my eyelashes, smirking as I took in her appearance properly. "I could say the same thing for you about that 'Almost too sexy to resist' thing." My confident returned as I got payback, my hand brushing against Rose's bare thigh, over the curve of her hip until it rested on her waist. "We're both gonna have to resist each other, though, if we wanna go out clubbing. So, shall we go?"

Brb, I think my din dins is ready.

Kjærlighet Vil Tine
~Love Will Thaw~

~Centrum Permanebit~
Wolfsoul
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi on Wed Jul 16, 2014 4:50 am

Done ^_^ At last.
Scampi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 on Wed Jul 16, 2014 4:52 am

XD ali, did you want to do the ball? XD

Rose smiled and smirked before it turned into a blush "...I hate you sometimes." she laughed and nodded "Come on, lets get goin'" she said, grabbing her hands and walking out of the room with her

R.I.P Cookie.
Britt-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul on Wed Jul 16, 2014 5:13 am

"I hate you too, Rose." I returned teasingly, letting out a little laugh as we headed downstairs holding hands, our fingers intertwined. We took our time to get into town, pretty ok with just walking and talking and occasionally teasing each other just because we liked to have a laugh together and forget about, well, all the c*** in our lives. Once we did get into town, though, I stopped on the sidewalk, looking down the main street and noticing all the places that were still open, with a few neon signs welcoming in clubbers. This town was kinda small, but not small enough to have more than one club - I think there was even a strip club down a back alley somewhere, but I wouldn't ever go there and neither would Rose - so we had a choice as to where we could go. "So, kitty, which club should we wreak havoc in first?" I asked my girlfriend, assuming we'd be travelling from club to club because, well, that's what dad and Jason did when they went clubbing, if I remembered correctly.

And I've added it to your character topic, Scampi. Now I'mma have a look at it :3

Kjærlighet Vil Tine
~Love Will Thaw~

~Centrum Permanebit~
Wolfsoul
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire on Wed Jul 16, 2014 5:16 am

Blood-Vampire wrote:"The dealer ship is only like 10 minutes away. Why? You feeling sick or something ?" I asked and looked over at her and raised an eyebrow and looked back at the road. If she was feeling sick I really had no clue what to do other then opening the window really. If it was morning sickness then I would pull over cause I really didn't need her throwing up in this truck. It was my baby. Well till the real baby comes along and all. "Cause if your about to throw up either have me pull over or puke out the window."
Blood-Vampire

View user profile http://bergieteenlife.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul on Wed Jul 16, 2014 5:19 am

... Well if Michael wants someone understanding, Hope has a gift for understanding XD SHE'S 9 YEARS OLD! HOW COULD YOU EVEN THINK THAT?! YOU THINK I'D LET MY SISTER DATE SOMEONE TWICE HER AGE WHEN SHE'S ONLY 9?! *Screams and hides under the coffee table.* I-It was a joke, Kiara! Don't be so overprotective! Learn to take a joke! -_- I don't like jokes involving Hope. Next time think before you speak. Y-Yes ma'am :S

Kjærlighet Vil Tine
~Love Will Thaw~

~Centrum Permanebit~
Wolfsoul
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 on Wed Jul 16, 2014 5:28 am

Rose looked at abby "I'm not sure actually..But are we really gonna go and club jump?" she asked "I really dont wanna do that just cause."

R.I.P Cookie.
Britt-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul on Wed Jul 16, 2014 5:42 am

"Ok, then, we wont do that. We'll just stay in one place for the whole night." Whatever my kitty said went. Did I mentioned that she had me wrapped around her finger? A part of me wondered if this was what dad felt like when he dated mom, because he said that he gave mom whatever she wanted before she cheated. If that was the case and I was now going through the same thing, then this relationship was dangerous. Why didn't I even seem to care? Was I just that desperate for love - and to be loved - now? I shook that thought from my head. Now was not the time for deep thinking. Scanning the street with my vampire enhanced eyesight, I tracked down a nice little club. It was a club specifically for teens, which was great because not only did we get in without hassle but we also didn't have to worry about drunk people because alcohol wasn't served there! There was a small entrance fee which I paid for but it was cool because we got 2 free drinks of our choice. Once inside the lively, party-ish atmosphere, I looked to Rose, wrapping an arm around her waist. "Is this place ok?" I asked, glancing towards the dance floor which didn't seem too busy. I didn't really know how to dance, but maybe I could afford to go a little crazy and dance with my girlfriend tonight.

Kjærlighet Vil Tine
~Love Will Thaw~

~Centrum Permanebit~
Wolfsoul
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul on Wed Jul 16, 2014 5:54 am

Seriously, look at the position of Anna's foot here XD I seriously pity Elsa, especially when she wakes up to a foot in her face XD But hey, they both have a drooling problem in this picture, which is cool. It proves that while they might seem like polar opposites at times, they do share some things in common Smile

Wait a second, waaait a second... Anna sleeps in almost exactly the same position as me, here! The only difference is that I have the lower arm stretched out straight and the upper arm at an angle, not the other way around O.O Weird...

But even when drooling, Elsa looks cute in her sleep :3 Damn you, Justin!

Kjærlighet Vil Tine
~Love Will Thaw~

~Centrum Permanebit~
Wolfsoul
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire on Wed Jul 16, 2014 7:00 am

NEW CHARRIE!:
Who Are You?

Full Name: Phoebe (Like Febe) Goldentail
Called by?: Phoebe
Birthday: June 1
Mom: Sara
Dad: Danny
Siblings: None
Where did you grow up?: In the woods near the boarder of Canada

What Are You Like?

Personality: She's someone's you can ways come to suns you have a lrobmn. SHE will always listen and try to help you had much as she can. She never gives up and never wants someone to be hurt for the rest of their life. But when she is ever mad it good to be careful. When she's upset her palms will start to glow fire and it's hard to control.
Favorite/theme song: don't have one
What are you?: Phoenix
Talents: Shoot fire from her palms
Flaws: When she gets mad it's very is hard to control the fire
History: Phoebe has always been home school till she was around 17. That's when her parents wanted to put her into highschool the last year or so. She became quiet popular around with friends and never had any drama. That is Untill her and her ex broke up. She was always demeaning something from her. And if she didn't allow it he would flip out. She was always scared she would burn him when she got a very but she always hide what she was. Untill one night her ex went over board and she burned him. He saw what she was and she was scared. That's when she left home and came to the mansion.

Love Life?

Married To: No One
Children: None
Past Boyfriend/Girlfriend: Johnathon but we broke up cause he was to demanding
Current Boyfriend or Girlfriend: None
Your type: My type would have to be someone who isn't fake. Someone I. An always trust and never have to hide from.
Fiancé(e): nope
Sexual Orientation: Straight

What Do You Look Like?

Hair color:  Red
Eye color: Brown
Nationality: American
How Tall are you: 5'5
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Ears
Style: She likes to wear dresses when it's warm out but otherwise she wears a nice shirt with some jeans and boots.
What you look like:

Phoenix Form:
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul on Wed Jul 16, 2014 7:03 am

I wanna make a new character but I'm lacking inspiration. I want a nice guy but at the same time I wanna make an evil guy... I don't know anymore! DX

Kjærlighet Vil Tine
~Love Will Thaw~

~Centrum Permanebit~
Wolfsoul
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire on Wed Jul 16, 2014 7:04 am

Think about a movie you watched. Maybe a guy that's evil but goes good for a girl?
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul on Wed Jul 16, 2014 7:10 am

I was thinking about that and it led me to think of Hans, and if Hans to the mansion, too much s*** will go down and he'd be beaten up by several girls within seconds of showing up! I have Dark Jack showing up next month, but he's only temporary so... I dunno, I'll think of something.

I might make Justin's dad as a temporary character. Britt had kinda rped him up until now, but I kinda wanna take over and maybe bring out his demon side more.

I'll think of something, eventually. Juuuust give me some time.

Kjærlighet Vil Tine
~Love Will Thaw~

~Centrum Permanebit~
Wolfsoul
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire on Wed Jul 16, 2014 7:12 am

It took me some thinking for Phoebe. I looked up a list of new immortals I haven't uses and I came up with a Phenix
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul on Wed Jul 16, 2014 7:15 am

Mhmm. I've tried doing that with Carpathians but it never ends well. I could find inspiration from OUAT; lots of evil characters in there. I just need to think of backstory and stuff and... Bleh, effort DX

Kjærlighet Vil Tine
~Love Will Thaw~

~Centrum Permanebit~
Wolfsoul
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire on Wed Jul 16, 2014 7:17 am

It shall come to you lol just all in good time
Blood-Vampire