House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+5
hrs2.0
LeFeuDeMort
L is for Lindsey
Britt-21
Scampi
9 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 20 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Jul 03, 2014 10:57 am

I just have mixed emotions right now. I saw the 'I love you' and at first I squealed, then I was like 'F***! I wrote up a really long confession post for Justin and now it's gonna go to waste!' still smiling like an idiot, though X3

Hi Linz and Henry!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Thu Jul 03, 2014 11:19 am

Sorry :/ I don't mean to put a big post to waste
How's Yuffie and Sora, Wolfie? I haven't seen them around for a few days...
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Jul 03, 2014 11:39 am

No no, it's fine, really! I'm kinda glad Elsa said it first, anyway! Very Happy
And they're ok, just chilling, I guess. I think Yuffie's a little frustrated with you, though, because you wont let her help you with your problems.

I'll admit I tried to ignore what she said at first; I just found it hard to hear her calling herself a 'Loose canon' and talking about the 'Looming danger' of being around her. Couldn't she see that no one cared about the danger? That we just care about her? It wasn't until she clambered into my lap that I was kinda shocked out of ignoring her, because she hadn't sat in my lap before. Ok, so this was new, and I wasn't sure what I was meant to do but after an awkward moment, my hands found her waist, then wrapped around her completely in a hug as she practically begged me to never leave her. "Elsa, I'll never go anywhere unless you come with me, I promise. Not matter what happens, you're stuck with me; sorry about that." I tried to joke to lighten the mood, kissing Elsa's forehead before resting my head on top of hers. When she asked if being crazy about her was a good thing, I felt like maybe she hadn't heard that expression before so I was about to explain that it was actually a really good thing when I heard her say something else. Ok, was I the one dreaming now? I closed my eyes, then opened them agin. Nope, no dream, the only chang to my surrounding was the temperature rising again, and the ice seemed to be starting to mel. So if this wasn't a dream, then... Oh my gosh! Oh wow, I hadn't actually expected her to love me back, let alone be the first to say it! Darn, if only I hadn't stuck to my plan, then I would've been the first to confess my feelings! "You know, I've been planning for a whole month to tell you how I felt." I couldn't help but grin uncontrollably, despite the fact that I was kinda complaining in a light-hearted way. "I planned an entire speech about how much you meant to me, planned a romantic settig to help create the mood, I even tried learning how to say 'I love you' in Norwegian just to impress you. If you had waited until your birthday, none of my plans would've gone to waste, but now..." Even though it sounded like I was scolding my girlfriend, I pulled back to show her the biggest goofy grin ever possible and, with a confidence that probably wouldn't have been present if I didn't know how she thought about me first, I added, "I love you too, Elsa." So much for my speech but, for some reason, I think I liked this confession a whole lot better.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Thu Jul 03, 2014 12:15 pm

Elsa: This was a little concerning, because I felt as if I had done something wrong by telling him I loved him. He was confessing his plans to tell me before I could tell him, but there wasn't any actual confession of his love. Nothing of the sort, just complaining that I had ruined his plans. It was saddening, knowing I had ruined a beautiful speech and ruined his plans, but I didn't want to wait any longer to tell him.
Things took another turn though as he made a point of looking at me, that wonderfully goofy smile spread across his beautiful face. He tried learning Norwegian? Well, if he wasn't the over achiever. "Jeg elsker deg... That's I love you, in Norwegian." I turned in his lap, my hands on his shoulders as I tried to make serious eye contact with him, despite beaming a huge grin. "I don't mind being stuck with you Justin, you're not a burden. I'm terribly sorry for ruining your speech, but you still told me you love me anyway, so it's not a complete loss."
I hadn't even noticed the melting occurring around me, but I wasn't able to feel temperature as easily so that was explainable. I cupped his face against my palms and pressed a gentle kiss to his lips, a sigh following shortly after I released him. "Thank you, for talking me down from the ledge. Not an actual ledge, of course, but metaphorically speaking."

Really? *frowns and stands up* I don't know how she can help. Micah's back from Logan's, I'm putting Isolt behind me with a little extra hard work, and I'm trying to get back onto the dating field. There's no urge to drink anymore, nor am I very depressed most days. Maybe telling her how much I appreciate her will get her back into my favor? What do you think?
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Jul 03, 2014 1:00 pm

The dragons finally hatched X3 I said just to put them in fire! Anyway hello to anybody here, beautiful people Wink
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Thu Jul 03, 2014 1:02 pm

Arent you in a happy mood there gorgeous Wink
Hola scampi Smile
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Jul 03, 2014 1:05 pm

I am indeed, handsome Wink and hello linz Smile
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Thu Jul 03, 2014 1:31 pm

Mind if I ask why? I know, seeing me is uplifting for anyone, but there's something extra there.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Jul 03, 2014 6:01 pm

So so sleepy, so so worth it! Morning all!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Thu Jul 03, 2014 6:11 pm

Good morning, hot stuff Wink
What the actual... Stop being weird.
You wouldn't understand moron Rolling Eyes
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Jul 03, 2014 6:21 pm

Well good morning to you too, sexy Wink And how're you today?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Thu Jul 03, 2014 6:37 pm

Im feeling rather wonderful actually, everything's becoming pretty clear to me about what I'm even doing. I think I might quit my job, maybe go to college and expand my already infinite knowledge. *sits in the chair and brushes his fingers through his hair* How're you, oh wonderful woman in my life?
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Jul 03, 2014 6:40 pm

College is bleh. Good luck trying to survive there. But I'm good, it's the last day of college for me so I'm bringing in brownies and stuff for everyone and I'm even gonna buy some ice cream at breaktime and eat it in the class and I'm just gonna let loose, maybe even play a little music during break X3
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Jul 03, 2014 6:45 pm

That kiss had been too short for my liking, but instead of pouting like a baby, I just accepted it, the big smile never fading because, wow, we were actually in love with each other! "You don't need to thank me, Elsa, really, I'm just glad to put a smile back on your face." The smile that actually gave me butterflies, which had never happened to me before. Would it be wrong if I confessed that that was the main reason I wanted to be with her? I had just assumed that the butterflies meant I had a crush on her? Probably. but now that I had gotten to know her better, the butterflies had become a minor reason, compared to the other 100 reasons why I loved and wanted to be with her - geez, that could be a book, '101 reasons why I love Queen Elsa of Arendelle'. Ok, now my thoughts were beginning to go off on a tangent.
"You don't have to apologize either, I mean, the speech was really bad compared to the mini one I gave tonight, so preventing me from saying it was probably a good thing. As for the romantic setting... I could probably still go ahead with that, actually, so, like you said, it's not a complete loss." I shrugged slightly to add emphasis to the fact that it didn't actually bother me that much - how could anything bother me right now after we had just said we loved each other? - and then gave Elsa another kiss, drawing it out a little longer this time before I reluctantly pulled away.
When I did, I noticed that the room around me was almost completely back to normal and I smiled, gesturing to it as I spoke to my girlfriend. "See? You can control your powers now, so I don't know why you still worry about them so much." Even as I said that, I realised that Elsa would probably answer back with all the reasons why she believed she had to worry, so I quickly tried changing the subject before she could speak up. "Jeg elsker deg, Elsa. Jeg elsker deg a lot." Ok, mixing Norwegian and English sounded stupider than I thought it would. "Now I don't wanna ruin the moment, I just wanna clarify something: Are we planning to go back to sleep, or are we just gonna stay up until the sun rises now? I mean, it's really really early and I wouldn't mind staying up with you all ni- I mean morning, but I have work tomorrow so... I can't exactly go to work and function properly on-" I glanced to the clock, dimly illuminated by the bedside lamp. It was just past 3am. "4-ish hours of sleep."
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Jul 03, 2014 6:48 pm

OOOOOOH MYYYYYY GOOOOOOOOSH!!! *Bounces up and down like an excited 5 year old.* New pages for the Subject Elsa fan comic! I've been waiting weeks for this!!! X3

Finally! We know who the woman with the glasses is! Don't trust her, Anna! She's evil! All the researchers are!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Thu Jul 03, 2014 6:55 pm

I think I'll be just fine at college, I'm a big boy. As for you, what shall we do for your graduation? Maybe I'll grab you a cake on my way home from work, or maybe more sugar will be a bad idea after brownies. *rubs the back of his neck* I've never celebrated anything besides birthdays... Sober, anyway. I was really drunk at Brady's wedding, and m attention was on Mandie so... Anywho, just name anything and I'll do it.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Jul 03, 2014 6:57 pm

Well it's not technically my last day of college since I come back in September, but it's my last day of A levels (I go onto a university course in September) so I guess that does require a bit of celebration. Uhhh... How about you cook me a wonderful meal, handsome? And then afterwards we could watch a movie?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Thu Jul 03, 2014 7:03 pm

Thats what you want? I guess, sure. I'll make a wonderful meal and we'll watch... Anything you want, since I don't know what girls like to watch. *smiles and crosses his arms over his chest* Besides, it's good practice, seein what movies women like. For when I do finally wanna impress another possible girlfriend.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Jul 03, 2014 7:06 pm

I'm not a typical girl so I'm not really one you should be taking notes from, Henry Razz Lets just watch as many X-Men movies we can tonight, that'll be cool Very Happy
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Thu Jul 03, 2014 7:16 pm

Ah, I guess I'll just have to wing it then whenever. *shrugs* X-men sounds wonderful, I'll grab some on my home from work. *sits up in the chair and clears his throat* About this Yuffie situation though, how do I fix it? You said she might be frustrated with me, but I don't have any serious problems for her to handle, other than my search for a romantic partner, which she probably doesn't want to worry over. What do I do to make up for my reluctance to accept her help?
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Jul 03, 2014 7:20 pm

She'll help with your search for a romantic partner, most definitely, Yuffie may not be a 'love expert' like Anna, but she loves to meddle with people's lives XD But just show a little appreciation, I guess, I mean, she doesn't have to help you but she tries to.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Thu Jul 03, 2014 7:29 pm

It's not like I'm in dire need, but maybe I could try and give her the appreciation she deserves. To include her in my life, like she lets me do in hers, I could ask her to help me with finding a girlfriend. Maybe I could even find her a guy friend, when she's ready. I know plenty of great lads.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Jul 03, 2014 7:30 pm

I'm not sure if Yuffie will ever be ready :/ She's a little anxious about starting to date because, unlike other times, her choice of partner now affects Sora, too :S
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Thu Jul 03, 2014 7:37 pm

Thats sorta why I'm reluctant. Micah was really fond of Isolt, I don't wanna drag another woman into his life if things just go to hell again. It's not fair on him. I know how Yuffie feels, trust me.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Jul 03, 2014 7:43 pm

Mhmm :/ I don't know why you and Yuffie don't get together. Wouldn't that solve everything? What are you doing up? I couldn't sleep, I then I read about my sister telling Justin that she loves him and now I'll never be able to get to sleep X3 Seriously, though, Yuffie gets along with Micah, as does Sora, and you get along with both Yuffie and Sora too. You both know what the other is going through because you're in similar situations so, in theory, you'd never leave each other.

And I just got toothpaste on my shirt! S***!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next