The House Of Immortality

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Scampi on Mon Jun 30, 2014 9:50 am

*looks up* Caffeine isn't good if you have too much, you know.
Scampi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul on Mon Jun 30, 2014 9:53 am

I know, but I only limit myself to one in the morning and one in the early afternoon. It's just to keep me going, is all. *Shrugs.* My parents have, like 2 or 3 coffees a day. Actually I should really count how much coffee they drink per day at some point O.o

Kjærlighet Vil Tine
~Love Will Thaw~

~Centrum Permanebit~
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi on Mon Jun 30, 2014 10:00 am

*wipes away a few tears* Such a sweet father-son bonding ending X3

*shrugs* Fair enough.
Scampi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul on Mon Jun 30, 2014 10:03 am

What's Scampi watching?

Anyway, I'll, uh, leave you to be with Ross. *Turns to everyone.* Goodnight, guys and girls ^_^ *Heads upstairs to spend time with Elsa.* Goodnight, Justin! ^_^

Kjærlighet Vil Tine
~Love Will Thaw~

~Centrum Permanebit~
Wolfsoul
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi on Mon Jun 30, 2014 10:07 am

Scampi is watching Riders of Berk. The one where Hiccup and Stoick got painted ^_^
Scampi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey on Mon Jun 30, 2014 10:08 am

I'm allowed to be a little inappropriate. You have no idea
The last time he got laid was when I convinced that girl a the bar he was a hooker after Mandie broke up with him. Practically a year, I think he deserves some slack.
Which is non of your business, Ryker, but thanks for sharing with everyone -_-
Exactly, I'm way too young. Even my oldest sibling couldn't handle her kid, so I shouldn't be pressured. Not that I am anyway, but Mel had Micah and she's not around for him. *shrug*

Henry: It was a day just the same as any other. Wake up, drop Micah off with Freddie, and grab breakfast on the way to work. No goodbyes to Isolt, just waking up to the dark haired little boy I practically owed my life to and talking to him for a few minutes before I got everything together. I hoped for her to return by now, but it didn't seem as if she would. Even the thought of her drove me to want a drink, but I couldn't give up my hard work.
At work things were the same as they've ever been. Gerry and Sandra getting on as they always have, flirting between customers so obviously, and I was stocking shelves until after noon. The two of them left, most likely to the same place, which left me as cash register and stocking. Even after I stocked all the new games I had a few customers to tend to, an annoying teen with questions about practically everything. I don't even know how to understand, and I don't try to when I have so much on my mind. The next customer though, I knew her. I had seen her around the mansion, I don't think we had ever been introduced though. Like most people around the mansion.
"Returning a game, huh? Lets see what you've got..." I reached out and took the game she had offered, as well as the receipt. "Not the best resident evil in my opinion, I'm sort partial to number five anyway. Chris Redfield is my favorite character." I scanned the game and the receipt, looking at her with an eyebrow raised. "Do you want another one or cash refund?"

Elsa: My heart felt like breaking, to be honest. None of them would look at me but I knew what they were feeling. They wanted to punish me, for what I've done. I couldn't help but to feel I deserved this punishment. I had kept myself locked away and I still didn't act the way others expected of me here.
Justin's voice was the first thing I heard the entire dream, but his lips weren't moving. He wasn't talking here, I knew that. He was trying to wake me, but I couldn't find a way out. I dropped to the floor, my arms wrapped around my knees as I began to cry. I knew he wanted me to wake up, but I wasn't sure how. I could hear him, and after hearing him call to me for what seemed like forever I closed my eyes, trying to block it out.
The vibration really brought me out of it, but the cold hit me like a rough slap to the face. I snapped my eyes open, looking around the room to confirm my thoughts. Everything was covered in ice, and it was my fault unless Justin had suddenly gained such a power. Justin... I looked over to him and pulled my arms up to my chest, shaking my head. "Justin, you can't... I'm so sorry..." I moved away from him, looking at my hands though nothing in the room was changing. It all remained frozen, and everything was colder than I could've imagined. How was I meant to live normally when even my dreams affect me this way?
L is for Lindsey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul on Mon Jun 30, 2014 10:34 am

((Elsa can't feel the cold, remember?))

Oh, I see, Scampi, still watching Riders of Berk Razz

And maybe Henry should get laid, then Razz

As soon as she moved away, I could feel my heart breaking a little. I thought we had finally gotten over the 'Don't come near me' issues, but with a simple nightmare she was back to square one. I frowned, wishing to just pull her into my arms, but that would just make things worse right now; I had to get her to trust herself not to hurt me. "Elsa..." But how? How could I convince her that she wouldn't harm me? Because if 13 years Anna's persistent begging didn't work before, then there was no hope for me, right? Wrong. I was an angel, for crying out loud, I was literally made to help in times like this, there had to be something I could do. Being cautious, not wanting to scare Elsa away more, I gently reached over and brushed the back of my index finger against her ice cold cheek. "I know you wont hurt me, and you should know it too. I mean, take a look around, your room is entirely coated in ice, but is there a single ice crystal on me? No." Granted, some got close, but now was not the time to be nitpicky about these kind of things. "You have more control over your powers than you believe, especially when it comes to those you care about, I mean, just look how far you've come since coronation day; not a single person has been hurt in your presence, you've only had one or two ice-covered room moments, and the other day you was melting your own ice. If it makes you feel any better, I wont go anywhere near your hands, but please don't push me away. Let me comfort you, and we'll get through this together, ok?" I made no move forward, wanting Elsa to believe in herself enough to be the one to move, I merely tucked a strand of hair behind her ear, adding in a gentle voice, "We can talk about the nightmare, if you want. If you don't want to talk about it, I could just tell you a story to distract you from it, does that sound good?" My breath came out in whisps of condensation as I spoke. Perhaps a story was a little childish, but it worked with Cassy when she was little, so it might just work with Elsa too.

Kjærlighet Vil Tine
~Love Will Thaw~

~Centrum Permanebit~
Wolfsoul
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul on Mon Jun 30, 2014 2:12 pm

Linz didn't reply Sad

Kjærlighet Vil Tine
~Love Will Thaw~

~Centrum Permanebit~
Wolfsoul
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort on Mon Jun 30, 2014 4:14 pm

Man you guys got good at typing long posts. I was stopping by in part because the forum crossed my mind for the first time in a while and I wanted to see if it was still active, because I wanted to see how you guys were doing, and because it seems like a lot of you have birthdays coming up. So happy birthday everyone!
I've tried to get back into RPing recently and honestly no place was as good as this so maybe I'll lurk for a couple days and see if I might still be into it.
EDIT: Upon closer look there aren't really new people are there? Linz just changed their username. Whoops.
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

View user profile http://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul on Mon Jun 30, 2014 4:18 pm

Morning Morny, if I fall asleep, din't mind me. And meh, that's just Jusin, I seem o be better at roleplaying him. *Shrugs.* Welcome back! Although you're wrong, most of the people whi have birthdays have actually left :/ We've lost a couple people but gained some others I guess. How're you?

Kjærlighet Vil Tine
~Love Will Thaw~

~Centrum Permanebit~
Wolfsoul
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort on Mon Jun 30, 2014 4:21 pm

I'm alright. Pretty sure I've got bipolar disorder or whatever it is so I have my ups and downs but I think I've sorta got an online boyfriend-ish person. I'll be meeting him in person on Wednesday. So that's exciting.
Sorry to hear about more people leaving. Sorry I was sorta one of them ^.^" And isn't it 5am there? Well, I suppose that's an okay time to be awake.
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort on Mon Jun 30, 2014 4:24 pm

Oh, and sorry your parents are fighting Scampi. I hope things improve but at least it's not a big deal for you anymore. Almost makes it easier. My dad's been pretty strict and verbally abusive lately and I've found if you just expect it you get less disappointed and hurt when it happens. Great in theory, hard in practice though.
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul on Mon Jun 30, 2014 4:25 pm

An ok time to be awake? 5am? Seriously? Nuh uh, I still have a couple hours of sleeping. But congrats on the online boyfriend-ish person! ^_^ As for bi-polar disorder, have you gone to get it checked out or is it just a theory for now?

Kjærlighet Vil Tine
~Love Will Thaw~

~Centrum Permanebit~
Wolfsoul
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort on Mon Jun 30, 2014 4:28 pm

My parents don't approve of meds and I don't approve of therapists so there hasn't been a reason to get it proven. But I've got the symptoms and there's a history of it in my family. The whole super high points where nothing bothers you to the super low points where everything is like a knife through your heart.
And 5am is a pretty annoying time to wake up but not unheard of. I usually wake up at 9 and go to sleep at 2 though.
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul on Mon Jun 30, 2014 4:31 pm

Ah, I see. Yeah, you're probably bipolar, then

And I usually go from midnight to 7/8am. I always wake up 5 but isually I go straight nack to sleep. *Shrugs.*

Kjærlighet Vil Tine
~Love Will Thaw~

~Centrum Permanebit~
Wolfsoul
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort on Mon Jun 30, 2014 4:32 pm

Well then don't let me stop you. I've been told sleep is good for you
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul on Mon Jun 30, 2014 4:34 pm

Hehe, you've been told. I might just do that, actually, but don't go disappearing on us again just yet Razz Unless, you know, you wanna sleep. Just come back later when the others are in so that they can hug you to death Razz Nighty night!

Kjærlighet Vil Tine
~Love Will Thaw~

~Centrum Permanebit~
Wolfsoul
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort on Mon Jun 30, 2014 4:36 pm

G'night Bex! And don't you worry. I'll be poking around for a little bit. Kinda forgot how much I liked my characters.
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey on Mon Jun 30, 2014 5:01 pm

I don't need to get laid, I'm just expressing my frustration with mentioning the cleavage of women who don't try to hide it.
You're telling me, I've been trying to get half the women in town to jump into bed with this lug. I even asked Freddie, since she's got some kind of liking to him I think. Nobody just watches Micah for hours on end without a end goal in mind.
Maybe she's just a good person, okay? Geez, you make it sound like I'm in desperate need. Rolling Eyes

Elsa: Justin had a point, I didn't hurt him. That was just luck, if given a few more moments who can tell what I'd have done to him. I could see his breath though, each time he spoke, and it worried me. How was I meant to get rid of this? Justin was trying to convince me to let him close, but I didn't want that. I didn't want him hating me because I hit him with a nice blast of ice. I know I haven't hurt anyone since Arendelle, but it was scary trusting myself after my powers were the cause of my problems.
"Stay away, Justin. You need to be careful." How could he even trust me? I had practically come close to hurting a dozen people at the ball, including Anna. I had actually hurt Anna, as a child. What made Justin any different? I finally raised my eyes from my hands and looked at Justin, holding my emotions at bay so I wouldn't cry in front of him. "My dream, nobody was talking to me. It was like... I wasn't even there. It had to be some sort of punishment, I didn't acknowledge Anna's presence for thirteen years and it was coming back to get me. I couldn't stop it, and even papa wouldn't look at me... Even you, Justin." Where had I put my gloves? They had to be hidden in one of these drawers, I was sure of it. After moving out of the castle and into the mansion I had lost track of them, they were no longer needed. Where did they go? I needed them, now.

Nice to see you're back, Mort Smile
L is for Lindsey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort on Mon Jun 30, 2014 5:10 pm

For the time being anyways. :) May give a shot at a couple posts.
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul on Mon Jun 30, 2014 6:18 pm

Hungry... *Yawns.* Still sleepy, but hunger wins.

Last edited by Wolfsoul on Mon Jun 30, 2014 6:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

Kjærlighet Vil Tine
~Love Will Thaw~

~Centrum Permanebit~
Wolfsoul
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  hrs2.0 on Mon Jun 30, 2014 6:20 pm

IsthislikeTHEfeudemort.

Like.
hrs2.0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul on Mon Jun 30, 2014 6:27 pm

I just realised I put himgey instead of hungry O.o I've just edited that.

And yeah, it's mort, Hrs.

Now I'mma reply to Linz's post. It may take a while...

Kjærlighet Vil Tine
~Love Will Thaw~

~Centrum Permanebit~
Wolfsoul
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  hrs2.0 on Mon Jun 30, 2014 6:27 pm

AH oh my GOD that is so EXCITING.

I haven't talked to her in FOREVER. XD YAY.
hrs2.0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul on Mon Jun 30, 2014 6:29 pm

You're too hyper for the morning. *Curls up in a ball on the couch.*

Kjærlighet Vil Tine
~Love Will Thaw~

~Centrum Permanebit~
Wolfsoul
Admin