House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+5
L is for Lindsey
hrs2.0
Wolfsoul
Scampi
Firefly155
9 posters

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 22 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:49 am

((*Thumbs up.* Me likey! T'is good!))

Mhmm ^_^ I think spending the morning with him really helped and, in theory, I have the entire day off tomorrow so I can spend the time up here with him. When I'm not revising, that is. *Shrugs and looks to Nightrider.* Hmmm... Do dragons like tummy rubs, Astrid? *Gets up and starts crawling towards the food again eating some more, but saving some for the other dragons, who he's become quite acquainted to now.*

Wait, did she just say... Looking up, I noticed that the glass shower had fogged up enough so that I couldn't see Rose, so I stood to my feet and opened the door just enough to look her in the eyes. "Did you just hear yourself, Rose? You said you don't regret murder. I know you're angry right now, but only psychopaths don't regret murdering others, and you're not a psychopath, you're my kitty." I didn't mind her being bad*ss and killing to protect herself or even myself, but saying she didn't regret it was just... No, she didn't mean that, she couldn't mean that.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:53 am

*shrugs* depends on the dragon itself. Stormfly hates it, but Toothless loves it, so doed Meatlug. *lands nicely with Scampi on her back and moves straight towards the fish, bounding slightly, in a playful mood* Easy there, girl. Hey Wolfie :3 Hey Nightrider :3
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:56 am

*Lets out a greeting roar.* Hmmm... I'll have to try it at some point. And hey Scampi. Had a nice flight?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:57 am

((Awww, Astrid just kissed Hiccup in Riders Of Berk X3 *Replays it several times.*))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:59 am

Wolfsoul wrote:

Wait, did she just say... Looking up, I noticed that the glass shower had fogged up enough so that I couldn't see Rose, so I stood to my feet and opened the door just enough to look her in the eyes. "Did you just hear yourself, Rose? You said you don't regret murder. I know you're angry right now, but only psychopaths don't regret murdering others, and you're not a psychopath, you're my kitty." I didn't mind her being bad*ss and killing to protect herself or even myself, but saying she didn't regret it was just... No, she didn't mean that, she couldn't mean that.

Rose looked at Abby through the glass "I know i'm not a Psycopath." she stated "I'm still taking everything in, Abby. If only you knew the crap I delt with those guys." she clenched her fists "The threats, everything. Honestly, they needed to be killed. After us, they were only going to go for more people." she rested her head on the glass and sighed "Sorry...I'm more on edge then I ever have been.."
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Jun 10, 2014 9:02 am

Yeah it was good :3 I'm starting to get the hang of it now Very Happy *strokes Comet's neck* *lets out a low, growl, enjoying the attention then roars back to Nightrider before eating the fish*
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Jun 10, 2014 9:15 am

Good good ^_^ I think I'll be joining you pretty soon. By the end of this week I think I'll be able to rider on Nightrider, if I keep showing up several hours a day. I actually got him to let me sit on his neck earlier, no saddle, no flying, but it was still pretty cool. *Crawls away from the group, only to return seconds later with a big branch, which he drops right on top of Astrid.* Lol! XD You caught a wild Astrid! Well done, Nightrider! XD Anyways, I think I know how to tame him now, I'm just kinda scared to do it ^_^" I'm not exactly strong enough to pin his horns to the ground...

((Through the glass? But Abby opened the door so there's no glass separating them.))

As predicted, Rose was suffering from this incident a lot more than I was, because she had experienced it before and didn't like experiencing it again. I myself was a little on the edge, but not like this. Heaving a sigh, I grabbed a towel from the radiator nearby, then stepped into the shower with Rose - I didn't give a damn about my clothes getting wet -  wrapping it around her to avoid the awkwardness of hugging her while she was naked. Once she was appropriately covered, I hugged her from behind, trying to be as comforting as I could, even though I had never really needed to comfort anyone before. "I'm sorry, Rose." I mumbled against her shoulder, letting out a sigh. "I got us into this mess; I was the one who wanted to stay out late. If we just went home straight after the movie, we wouldn't have run into those guys." Of course it was my fault, everything was, right? I screwed things up countless of times with my family and extended family, and now I was screwing things up with the one person I had left. Great. Way to f***ing go, Abby.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Jun 10, 2014 9:21 am

(Oh Razz im silly xD)

Rose watched abby, letting her hug her. "Dont be sorry. You did nothing wrong at all. It was just something that couldnt be prevented. She turned in Abby's embrace and she hugged her tightly, kissing her passionately before pulling away and looking in her eyes "Dont blame yourself for something you didnt know that would happen. Thats like saying a friend dropped a $5000 vase that you bought and you're blaming yourself for letting them even though you didnt know it would happen."
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Jun 10, 2014 9:38 am

"But it wasn't a vase at risk here, it was you." no, I wasn't crying, it was just the water from the shower on my face. Just because my voice was breaking as if I was about to cry, it didn't mean I was crying. "I could've lost you today, Rose, and I can't- I just can't afford to lose anymore people, especially you, I mean, you're all I have left." Besides a dog, but person-wise Rose was the only one in my life now, and to put her in danger like I had today... Gosh, I was so stupid, they could've killed her! Like always, I was being harsh on myself, but talking me out of it wasn't going to be easy because I was reallt stubborn, so there wasn't any point in Rose even trying to change my mind. Taking a deep breath to compose myself, "I tried to change the subject as best as I could. "Lets just not think about it, ok? Lets just think of things we can do once we've showered." Giving Rose a semi-passionate kiss in return, I stepped out of the shower dripping wet and pulled off my girlfriend's shirt, beginning to wring it out in the sink and trying to get as much blood out as possible. "So, got any ideas, Rose?" I asked as I pulled off my shoes, socks and jeans and began wringing the latter out too.
((Abby's respecting Rose's privacy, but if Rose liked having a shower buddy she could always suggest that Abby should get back in the shower with her XD))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Jun 10, 2014 9:47 am

Rose sighed, hating that her girlfriend was blaming everything on herself. Thats how Abby broke down. She blamed everything on her "Even so, Abby." she let her continue talking and she watched as Abby got out of the Shower. Shaking her head, Rose slipped out of the shower and grabbed Abby's wrist "Come on, Abby. You're soaked already. No need to wait for me to get out." she smiled softly at her "Come on, we both need something to make us calm and not so...tense." it was obvious that Rose was not going for stuff that were sexual. She was just being a calm and composed girlfriend.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:00 am

((It's official, Abby and I are going shopping tomorrow. She can buy as many Abbey Dawn clothing items as she wants and I'll just sit here a whimper, wishing I could afford it (Seriously, I Just found a 'Music is my boyfriend' shirt and it suits me so well!) DX))

Well, changing the subject just took a weird turn. I raised my eyebrow at Rose as she tried to get me back in the shower with her. "Uhh, I'm pretty sure that getting in the shower with you will make me a different kind of tense, Kitty." I pointed out in a way that was considered subtle for me. Still, I couldn't see anything in her expression that suggested that she wanted things to go a sexual way so, as long as I kept my hands to myself, I'd be fine. In theory. "Fine, but only a quick shower." I complied to Rose's request, allowing her to pull me back into the cubicle. "And I'm keeping my undergarments on." After what happened tonight, I didn't exactly want to strip down any further than I already had.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:05 am

Rose smiled softly and closed the door so the water didnt get out of the tub and she handed Abby a new cloth since Rose finished cleaning the blood off and everything. "Its ok, I dont mind. I could understand since what I found earlier. I wouldnt blame you." she leaned on the wall "All that matters is that we're okay, right/"

(lol and awh D:)
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:17 am

"Mhmm. That's all that matters." I was oretty sure I only got blood near my wound since, for once, I hadn't been a part of the fight, so that was the only place I washed thoroughly yet carefully. For the rest of my body, I just quickly washed over it with a soapy washcloth, then rinsed the soap off under the massaging power of the falling water. Too lazy to deal with my hair tonight, I simply brushed the tangles out of the soaking wet, crimson hair and glanced over to Rose, making sure not to look her up and down, no matter how tempting it was to do so - I highly doubted Rose would let me see her like this again for a while, heck, I was surprised she was letting me see it right now! "How come you're not embarassed about this," I gestured to her without even taking my gaze away from her face. "I mean, you don't have anything to be embarassed about, obviously, but usually you lush bright red and shy away from the tiniest things and tonight it's like... The complete opposite." Maybe she wa just gaining more confidence, but if that was the case, it sure happened fast!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:48 am

Rose was drying off once they had gotten out of the shower "My feelings are numb by the adrenaline. Later on i'll start acting like I usally do." Shrugging it off, she looked at Abby "I do need a shirt and some underwear though..since i'm staying here tonight." Abby wanted her to.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Jun 10, 2014 6:18 pm

I'd be fine living in Berk me thinks. No school, dragons as pets, small villiage and I'm already used to tough and tastless food. *eats more of the cardboard-tasting cereal*
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Jun 10, 2014 6:22 pm

Why don't you ask Astrid to take you there for the day at some point?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Jun 10, 2014 6:31 pm

Maybe once you've both mastered flying then we could all go for a weekend or something. Sounds great :3
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Jun 10, 2014 6:35 pm

Cool, ok Very Happy
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Jun 10, 2014 6:47 pm

Okie dokie! Right, I need to get going. *comes in sith an apple* Alright let's go Smile *lezves with Jack*
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Jun 10, 2014 6:48 pm

Bye bye!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Jun 10, 2014 7:00 pm

I only dried myself roughly because, to be honest, I didn't give a damn about getting my sheets wet. I tried to keep my gaze on Rose's face but found my gaze slipping south every now and then and catching a glimpse of something. Gosh, I couldn't believe she had such a beautiful figure, and I couldn't believe she was letting me see it right now! Adrenaline truly was amazing, though a part of me still missed the blush - geez, half of the time I mentally complained about it, the other time I loved it. Make up your mind, Abby! As my girlfriend mentioned that she needed a t-shirt and underwear, I shook my head. "You don't need a t-shirt and underwear, Rose, you need pyjamas." I corrected her, pulling her up against my own body and adding with a smirk, "Unless you want to sleep naked, because that could turn out to be very interesting." I only really said that to try and make Rose blush, I even trailed my hands up and down her sides for good measure, but I didn't think it was working. Damn it!

"Ok, hello, yes and no sound pretty easy but... Ayo? Ayer? Whatever the correct pronunciation for goodbye is, that's gonna take a little while to figure out." HallÄ kinda sounded like the German word, hallo, ja also sounded like the German word and nej, well, it sounded like the horse noise, so that was pretty easy so... Yeah, goodbye was gonna trip me up out of those for. "How would you say 'My name is Xavier' I asked curiously, bringing my knees up to my chest and resting my head on them. A minute ago she seemed a little nervous about me sitting next to her, but now she seemed fine. I hoped I hadn't done anything to upset her...
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowhunter Wed Jun 11, 2014 12:03 am

Heyo
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Jun 11, 2014 12:06 am

Bonjour!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Jun 11, 2014 12:11 am

Wolfsoul wrote:I only dried myself roughly because, to be honest, I didn't give a damn about getting my sheets wet. I tried to keep my gaze on Rose's face but found my gaze slipping south every now and then and catching a glimpse of something. Gosh, I couldn't believe she had such a beautiful figure, and I couldn't believe she was letting me see it right now! Adrenaline truly was amazing, though a part of me still missed the blush - geez, half of the time I mentally complained about it, the other time I loved it. Make up your mind, Abby! As my girlfriend mentioned that she needed a t-shirt and underwear, I shook my head. "You don't need a t-shirt and underwear, Rose, you need pyjamas." I corrected her, pulling her up against my own body and adding with a smirk, "Unless you want to sleep naked, because that could turn out to be very interesting." I only really said that to try and make Rose blush, I even trailed my hands up and down her sides for good measure, but I didn't think it was working. Damn it!

Rose watched Abby "Pjs..." she shook her head a bit before Abby pulled Rose against her. That blush was coming back and Abby only got rose to think of what they could do (remember where Tamaki was sitting in his chair and daydreaming? he looked all...weird? XD thats somewhat what rose is doing, but standing up). But she snapped out of it and looked at her "Abby..." she blushed more and looked away "..We can If you want."
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Jun 11, 2014 12:31 am

Oh, maybe it was working in some way, because Rose got a weird look on her face as if she was daydreaming. I grinned as her blush returned, glad that the adrenaline was wearing off, but then my jaw dropped at my girlfriend's next words. It was my turn to blush now, shocked that Rose had actually said that she would sleep naked if I wanted her to - technically she said we could sleep naked but the chances of me doing that was very slim - and lowered my gaze, only to realise what I was looking down at before quickly looking to my left. I swear, that was completely accidental! "I-I was just kidding, Rose. Geez, why did you have to take it seriously?" I scolded her, before softening my voice just a little. "After what happened- what almost happened - I-I don't think I can do that sort of thing yet." Heaving a sigh, I stepped past Rose and into the bedroom, rummaging through my wardrobe until I found a pair of pyjamas for Rose, which I soon gave to her. "Here, this should fit, in theory." I told her with a kiss to the forehead before going back into the bedroom, over to my bed where I had hidden my pyjamas under the covers, as always.
((Rose is a bit excitable, whereas Abby's been put off by the creepy guy :S))

Pyjamas:
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next