House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+4
Shadowhunter
Scampi
Britt-21
Wolfsoul
8 posters

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 37 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Jun 04, 2014 7:01 am

O.o O...K...
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Jun 04, 2014 7:03 am

it was super gross..
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Jun 04, 2014 7:04 am

I can imagine :S
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Jun 04, 2014 7:08 am

Sooo... Anyone wanna rp?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  hrs2.0 Wed Jun 04, 2014 7:19 am

Ugh sorry bouncing around! Going to the mall to get ready for the sand dunes. Do you guys have malls? XD I heard a rumor about there not being malls in Britian.

Damn crushing on guys with girls is no fun. DX
hrs2.0
hrs2.0

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Jun 04, 2014 7:23 am

Kinda... We have a few large shopping centres like Meadowhall and White Rose.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Jun 04, 2014 7:27 am

Another attempt at finding 13-15ish Luna except this time I'm using bing images so... Are any of these good?

The House Of Immortality - Page 37 5009023904_935acce364
((Works pretty well but Luna's face is rounder))

The House Of Immortality - Page 37 Blonde-cute-eyes-girl-hair-Favim.com-443321

The House Of Immortality - Page 37 Cute_Girl
((I think this is my favourite face-wise, but the eyes are crazy blue here!))

Aaaaand that's it.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Jun 04, 2014 7:29 am

I quite like the first one ^_^
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Wed Jun 04, 2014 7:30 am

I like the first one
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Jun 04, 2014 7:31 am

First one it is, then ^_^ If only I could change the face shape a little but meh, oh well ^_^
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Jun 04, 2014 7:45 am

Aaaand done! Woop woop! Now to eat some ice cream X3
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Wed Jun 04, 2014 7:47 am

Sam: Sleeping alone last night, it wasn't a pleasant feeling. I mean, since Reyna and I had established a relationship we had been sleeping beside one another, even if we weren't literally sleeping together. Tradition is tradition though, but I couldn't even bring myself to sleep on the entire bed. I stayed on my side, looking at the picture frame on my bedside table. Reyna and I, photographed rather close while on the beach. Of course, she had the privilege of taking the photo, but my arms were tightly wrapped around her and I looked entirely ridiculous. You could see the blush on my cheeks, and I was looking at Reyna like some lovestruck puppy. Not that I'm denying any love I hold for her, I'm just embarrassed I look so silly. 
I woke up in an odd position, as if my fiancée had just left a few moments before. I was usually twisted up with her somehow, but now while I was alone I was just twisted up with the sheets facing Reyna's side. I think I'd be lost without her, wouldn't I? My thoughts traveled to what Reyna was doing right now, and I smiled at the sheer humor that spread through me. She was stuck with a bunch of girls and I was comfortable in a bed all to myself. My comfort was about to be disturbed however, because there was a knock at my door. 
I slid out of bed, knowing that the only people who could possibly be at my door were Reyna's father or her brother, and I wasn't exactly sure I could handle the father in-law to son in-law talk. I never had a father, it was odd even thinking about having a father in-law. When I answered the door, clad in sweatpants and messy hair, I discovered something different entirely. My mother was standing in the doorway, smiling at me as she had when I was a very young boy. For a moment, I felt as if this was genuine, like my mother was here to actually congratulate me on my wedding, but it was only a moment of weakness. I needed to be on alert, at all times. 
"I'm sorry to drop by so early Samuel, but I assumed you'd be alone at this hour and I needed to discuss something with you."
I raised an eyebrow, assessing my mother quickly before determining she was harmless. "Sure, no need to apologize. Come on in." 
She slipped through the opening between me and the doorframe as I moved aside, and I noticed her rather lone wolf status. No friends, good job Gwyneth. I wasn't in her favor, but I was pretty happy she kept her promise to behave properly this far. 
"So, what did you wanna discuss Gwyneth?" 
"Samuel, why do you insist on making out to be such an awful woman? I raised you didn't I? Alone, and well enough that you've wound up here, correct?"
I rolled my eyes and took my eyes off of her, approaching my closet instead. "That was all on my own, actually. I finally got away from you and I went through my own methods of rehab, and then I met Reyna. I didn't meet her because of you, or the way you raised me. I met her because I was lucky, and I continue to become even more lucky each day. Not because of you, and you know that." I pulled out the tuxedo from the closet and laid it on the bed, now looking at her firmly. 
"I don't think you understand Samuel, having a child on your own is very difficult. Being left behind by the only lover you ever truly cared for, and then seeing him every time you look at your son. My struggle was difficult too, you don't understand that."
I don't understand? She must have things jumbled here, but I brushed it off and crossed my arms over my chest. "I'm sorry, it's not as if I asked him to leave. It's not as if I asked for anything you had to offer, because I didn't. I'm not at fault for whatever struggle you suffered, you need to understand that." 
"Samuel, what happened to you when you were younger was traumatic, I know, but we need to let it go. It's foolish to hold a grudge against your mother, especially when I'm the one who granted you life so you could make it here. Just... Why're you so stubborn?" She sat on the end of the bed and brushed her fingers across my tuxedo jacket, a rather distasteful look on her face. "This girl has changed you, and I don't like it. I miss my sweet little Samuel, you were such a cute boy."
"Trust me mother, plenty of people thought I was "such a cute boy". I love how Reyna has changed me, and I thought you could respect that I've moved on to a happy life with her." I sighed and looked towards the photograph at my bedside, smiling. "I'm not making any mistake, and I'm not giving up just because you want me to. Now please, if you'll excuse me, I need to get dressed so I can marry that girl."
She seemed reluctant, but she stood and smoothed out her dress, offering me a frown. I knew that look all too well, she was disappointed. Usually it was aimed at me because I had refused her friend something but those days were over. She exited the room as quickly as she showed up and I was left to my thoughts and the tan tux in front of me. I showered quickly, combed through my think hair, and dressed before ten o'clock. I had hoped my hair would calm for only a day, possibly just laying flat, but it refused and held its usual high volume messiness. At least Reyna liked it, but I just hoped the guests didn't think it was out of my laziness. It was anything but laziness spending thirty minutes trying to tame it. 
I took a cab ride to the church, alone because I refused the company of my mother. Besides, our car was currently being prepped with "just married" I assume. It was absent from the lot this morning anyhow. When I arrived however, few guests were there. That gave me a moment to actually shake this jittery feeling from my body. My mother had tried intimidating me into seeing things her way, but I wasn't going to be so easily swayed. That didn't mean that a flash of memories could be ignored though. I was seated in the front pew, watching as people filed in and greeted one another, but nobody I was related to would be there. Nobody besides Gwyneth, and that was upsetting. I wished for a father, or even a sibling, but there was nobody else. A sibling would've been a bad idea anyway, they would've been pushed into the same life I led without a doubt and I wished that upon nobody. My father though, that was a mystery on it's own. For a while I pretended I had no father, because accepting that I existed purely of my mothers DNA was easier than imagining a man running from me as his responsibility. I also went through a phase where I hoped he was real, and I imagined him as a hero who would save me from the older women I was company of. No such luck. If he were to show, it would be an unwelcome surprise. 
I couldn't be so gloomy, I was gaining another family today anyway. I brushed my fingers through my hair and stood, finding myself facing my mother when I got to my feet. 
"Where shall I sit Sammy?"
"Uhm... How about off to the left? Reyna's family will be on the right." 
"Ah, I see. I'll see you after the service then, hmm?"
"Yeah, sure..." I nodded, trying to keep my eyes off of her as she threw another look of disappointment at me. She strode off and I took my place at the alter, my hands shoved in my pockets as I admired the beautiful church. Reyna wasn't here yet anyway, I had a moment to relax before my jittery feeling would undoubtedly return. 
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Wed Jun 04, 2014 7:49 am

I like the second one *shrug*
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Wed Jun 04, 2014 7:55 am

Well wolfie wouldn't her face get slimmer anyway cause she would've gotten rid of baby fat
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Jun 04, 2014 8:01 am

True, but even her older picture looks pretty round-ish

The House Of Immortality - Page 37 4_lyra10
See?

Anywho, replying now.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Jun 04, 2014 8:04 am

Me watching Journey To The Centre of the Earth: Oh my gosh.. He looks like... Like Peeta... It can't be Peeta, can it? Is it Jo- OH MY GOSH IT IS I AM SO CLEVER!

XD
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Wed Jun 04, 2014 8:06 am

Yea it is, he's also in bridge to terribitia (can't spell) and ah alright wolfie idk it's your choice
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Jun 04, 2014 8:06 am

Oh gosh, Scampi XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Jun 04, 2014 8:24 am

'It's still not too late.'
"Dad!" I called out as we walked towards the events room in the hotel in which Sam and I were to get married.
'I'm just saying-'
"Can you not say anything? Please?" I was expecting an excuse regarding my age or something along those lines, but surprisingly my dad shut up. I think he had given in, but now was no time to do a little victory dance in the middle of the hall in a rather expensive wedding dress. Instead I just tried to keep at a steady pace, resisting the urge to run straight into the church, which was possible thanks to my genius idea to not wear heels - mostly because I was too afraid of falling and breaking my neck if I attempted to wear them.
Eventually we reached the double doors which led into the Olympus themed room. We paused outside, everyone hushing up but me. "Why have we stopped?"
'We're waiting for the music, Reyna.' Dad reminded me. Oh. Right. Of course... Hurry up, music!
As soon as the traditional wedding music started up, I took a deep breath and the double doors opened. I had already seen the décor from months of planning it, I couldn't care less what people were wearing either, all I cared about was the fact that, about 20 feet away and directly opposite me was the man I was about to marry. Gosh, he was so handsome, and I was so lucky!
I think it took all of my brain power to pace my steps, rather than go running down the aisle, dragging my poor father behind me. It seemed as if it took forever to reach the end, but I grinned all the way there nonetheless. I barely felt my dad kiss my head, or hear the minister ask everyone else to be seated. I merely took Sam's hands in my own, gazing into his deep brown eyes and getting lost to them. I swear there was supposed to be some sort of speech on love and marriage, but I didn't hear it.
I did hear the minister say, 'Now before we do the exchanging of the rings, if any of you know of any lawful reason why this man and woman should not be married, speak now or forever holding your peace.' My breath caught in my throat. I knew my dad, despite how he felt about me getting married, would not ruin this moment for me, but Sam's mom... Oh gosh, what if she spoke up? She wouldn't do that, right? Who was I kidding, she'd do anything that she felt benefitted herself!

((Whether Gwyneth speaks up or not is up to you, but if she doesn't, you can just go on to do Sam's part of the vows and putting the ring on Reyna's finger and whatever, and then I'll make Reyna do the same for Sam... If I can even think of vows for her to say...))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Jun 04, 2014 8:29 am

Found the perfect vows! Woop woop! Just gotta edit them a little!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Wed Jun 04, 2014 9:01 am

Sam: Seeing Reyna down the aisle, obviously much better looking than I could possibly ever be, it was breathtaking. I was a lucky man, a very lucky man indeed. Her father gave me a stern look, but this was he first look he had actually given me besides the times he had been assessing my actions or examining my worth. I suppose I had finally gained his favor? That much was just hopeful thinking. 
She took my hands and I was drawn to her beautiful eyes, looking at me as if everybody else had faded away. It was odd, since my nerves would never allow so much focus on one particular face, but my eyes never wavered from her. 
Only one serious things actually caught my attention, the call upon whoever was against our marriage. Reyna's father stayed silent but I felt as if my mother would speak up against us just to spite my decisions. It wouldn't surprise me in the least. Surprisingly, she stayed silent. I could feel her eyes on me though, and it was unsettling. We moved on, and I smiled at Reyna, though the best I could muster was some goofy smile but I'm sure she could tell my overwhelming feelings were the cause of that. The next request was vows, and I cleared my throat as I called upon my memory. I had only spent the past couple weeks writing and memorizing the vows I had written so carefully. 
"Reyna, I promise to uphold the prior promise I made to you when I asked you to marry me. It wasn't a promise carved of words, but a promise upheld with a knot. We, Reyna, are that knot. No matter how one may try and undo us, and no matter what force we are put under, we are forever entangled. Just how I feel fate had intended for us." I took the wedding band offered, sliding it onto her finger. "I promise to dance with you anytime you're sad, warm you when you're cold, and hold your hand through our joint journey through life, because you are the other piece of me, and because you like the way I cook." I smiled and gave her hand a squeeze, though I felt like my entire face was on fire. Was I blushing? I was probably blushing...

I just sorta threw something together *shrug*
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Jun 04, 2014 9:07 am

Ugh couples. Boo. Hiss. *stuffs face with marshmallows* ... Hey Astrid, Jack... Wanna play fluffy bunnies? Twisted Evil Oh gosh, yes! Erm... If you really want me to. Wahat is it? *grins and begins to explain it to her, sitting on the floor with her and Jack*
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Wed Jun 04, 2014 9:12 am

Isn't it chubby bunny? And my record for that is eight xD
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Jun 04, 2014 9:13 am

chubby, fluffy same thing.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Wed Jun 04, 2014 9:14 am

Haha fair enough, atleast jack calmed down otherwise you'd have frozen marshmallows
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next