House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+4
L is for Lindsey
Ali9910<3
Wolfsoul
Scampi
8 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 21 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Wolfsoul Tue May 27, 2014 6:51 am

*Walks in with Anna, both carrying a shopping bags.* Look who I found in town Smile O.o When did you go to town, Anna? While you were sleeping I snuck out. *Shrugs.* Ohhh! Ok ^_^
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Firefly155 Tue May 27, 2014 6:57 am

I roll down the window and let the wind hit my face. I smell the old pine trees again, and the smell of car fumes. We pass by the all-too-familiar sights; the hospital I lay asleep in for three months; the old pizza shop we would sometimes order from; the bowling alley, and the road up the hill, towards the mansion, the hill where I was taken prisoner for a while. Fun fun times. “Remember the good old days where you would drive that death-trap up this hill?”

“Hey, don’t dis that car.” I laugh, eyes still on the road. “You loved it really. You miss it.”

“At least this one has a radio,” I say. I dig into my pocket to reach my phone, to see I have one new message. “It’s from Sam. Awww. He says ‘Missing you already. Xoxo.’ So sweet of him.”

She couldn’t see it, of course she couldn’t, but the whole time we were back in Scotland, Sam was next to her like a lap dog. He had fancied the pants off of her. I made sure he knew I knew in subtle ways like kicking his leg under the table when I saw him staring at Freya for too look over dinner. I snigger, which she ignores. I pull up into the car park, in view of the house. I stare at it for a while, then realise Freya is already out of the trunk with her suitcase.

“Do you think I should ring her up?”

“She’ll know we’re here soon enough.” It felt like seconds had passed since I had been here last at the mansion, but it felt like years, decade even had passed since I had seen Roje.

Sorry if this is a bit ropey. I'll get back into the swing soon Razz
Firefly155
Firefly155

http://firefly155.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue May 27, 2014 7:02 am

Gavin did his first post in a while :3 I'm so proud of you! X3
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue May 27, 2014 7:06 am

Roje was sitting in her room, looking up at the celing before rubbing her eyes and hearing a car pull up. Thinking it was someone else she decided to just ignore it and get up. Approaching her door and walking out, making her way to the kitchen. As she got closer and closer towards the kitchen and the front door, the scent was finally getting to her "Why does that smell so familiar..?" she asked herself as Roje grabbed a bloodbag from the fridge and bit into it, walking to the front door and getting a even stronger scent before she realized what the scents were ...No way.. as she placed her hand on the doorknob, she opened it, only to see none other then Henry and Freya "..." nothing had escaped her lips, she was shocked.

Lol *Gives Gavin a ribbon* Trada!
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue May 27, 2014 7:09 am

brb...gotta walk for like 30 mins ,-,
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue May 27, 2014 7:12 am

I'm not really in the mood to rp, sorry britt ^_^
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue May 27, 2014 7:15 am

Ribbon? No no, Gavin gets a gold star! Have fun on your walk, Britt ^_^ I think I've done enough walking for today. *Lies down on the couch.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Firefly155 Tue May 27, 2014 7:21 am

I was stood there day dreaming for a while, waiting for Henry to unload the truck. I had taken a fancy to wearing dressings again, but I look down and see a mayo stain. I try rumbling it out with my spit but it doesn’t work. I sigh, tilt my head and stare at the mansion…………..

“Roje… Roje! Oh my God!” I leave my stuff and run over, wrapping my arms around her neck. I laugh for some reason, into her neck. I find it weird; I never intended to act this way. I viewed her so bitterly before, but now she was like my sister.

I had made sure to text her a month or so after we left without warning. Jet had told not to contact anyway, but I knew it would affect Roje if I didn’t give her just a little ounce of what was going on. So I began texted her in secret, away from Jet’s view.

I’m frozen behind the trunk. I lower my head… nervous… no, I can’t be nervous. I never get nervous, what? No. My hands are sweaty, my face is burning up. Great, just great. Roje would bound to be more nervous than me, right? The last time I saw her I couldn’t even recognise who she was, thanks to… it. I stay there for a while, think of what I should say, what could I say.
Firefly155
Firefly155

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue May 27, 2014 7:28 am

Oh the impressionist! XD O.o I didn't understand half of that. Neither did I. I didn't understand half those accents. Because neither of you are British so you don't understand the different accents!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Firefly155 Tue May 27, 2014 7:31 am

I got a gold star and ribbon! Yay!!! Very Happy ... But Britt is gone D:
Firefly155
Firefly155

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue May 27, 2014 7:32 am

Firefly155 wrote:I was stood there day dreaming for a while, waiting for Henry to unload the truck. I had taken a fancy to wearing dressings again, but I look down and see a mayo stain. I try rumbling it out with my spit but it doesn’t work. I sigh, tilt my head and stare at the mansion…………..

“Roje… Roje! Oh my God!” I leave my stuff and run over, wrapping my arms around her neck. I laugh for some reason, into her neck. I find it weird; I never intended to act this way. I viewed her so bitterly before, but now she was like my sister.

I had made sure to text her a month or so after we left without warning. Jet had told not to contact anyway, but I knew it would affect Roje if I didn’t give her just a little ounce of what was going on. So I began texted her in secret, away from Jet’s view.

I’m frozen behind the trunk. I lower my head… nervous… no, I can’t be nervous. I never get nervous, what? No. My hands are sweaty, my face is burning up. Great, just great. Roje would bound to be more nervous than me, right? The last time I saw her I couldn’t even recognise who she was, thanks to… it. I stay there for a while, think of what I should say, what could I say.

Roje was still frozen, even by the neck hug that was given by Freya. SHe didnt drop the bloodbag from her mouth. Soon, her eyes looked at Freya who still had hugged her. Lifting her hand, she took the bag from her mouth and spoke "..Good to see you too.." her eyes instantly looked toward Henry. He changed more then she did. He looked cleaner and healthier from the last time she had seen him. "Henry.." was all that slipped from Roje's lips
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue May 27, 2014 7:37 am

Stupid Canadian. That was it? Just one trick?

But yes, the impressionist was great! Loved the Dec impressionist X3
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue May 27, 2014 7:39 am

Hi Roje, just make out with him! XD *Rolls eyes leave her alone, Wolfie. Lighten up, Justin, she's only having a little fun Razz

But I actually like Darcy so... Yeah... Plus he's hot X3
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue May 27, 2014 7:39 am

Most likely thats what i'm gonna do..
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue May 27, 2014 7:44 am

You see, Justin? And you'd do the same if Elsa was here Razz*Blushes.* l-Lets not bring Elsa and I into it ^///^ Yeah, lets not talk abot that sort of thing. I don't want the images in my mind >.<
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue May 27, 2014 7:44 am

He's not even that hot! DX
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue May 27, 2014 7:45 am

*multiple facepalms* WHY?! WHY DID DAVID PUT HIM THROUGH! DX
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue May 27, 2014 7:46 am

... I take it back.. His act has lots of hot shirtless guys! X3
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue May 27, 2014 7:48 am

To each his own, but he's better than most of the other acts tonight either way, and I'm judging on talent, not where they come from. *Shrugs.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Tue May 27, 2014 7:49 am

Sigh...conflictions DX
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue May 27, 2014 7:49 am

True, yeah, I'm not denying his act was good, just that he should have done a bit more and the fact that it's Britain's Got Talent and- I'm not going to get into this now, sorry. I'll shut up now ^_^
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Firefly155 Tue May 27, 2014 7:53 am

“Excuse me mam, you can’t take this out of the shop. Mam… Mam!!”

So you’ve caught me, behind the till at Target, while an odd lady tries to steal a flat screen TV on her mobility scooter. I have to say, my work can be at times amusing, but fundamentally, I’m dying. It’s only a weekend position, but my life seems to revolve around work when I’m not at school, and when I’m not doing both, I’ve being lectured by my parents (as usual) on how my grades are not in line with how I should be preforming.

I have no friends now too. Yay. I told my friends they looked ugly in make-up, that their personalities are sickly and sour and they will not make it anywhere in life except for featuring in men’s dirty magazines. You can see why they would punch me in the eye and knock two of my back teeth out.

Plus my parents are thinking of sailing again for another five years, this time without me to drag them down. I suppose I never fulfilled the post of being their gifted kid, now I’m just that problem child who has become the shame of them. I sort of like that now though.

After we let go of the hug, I could see I was about to cramp the little moment Roje and Henry were about to have. I scamper over to collect my suitcase, quickly whisper towards Henry behind the trunk, “Show yourself, dousbag,” and then head into the house with a final pat on Roje’s shoulder.

Don’t you just love sisters. Besides that, all my brain could process was the fact I heard Roje’s voice, and that she said my name. I bring my head up and step around the side of the trunk. I see her for the first time, in every way I remember her; her hair, her eyes, fingers, lips. I don’t remember walking over to her, or whether she walked over to me. All I remember is lacing my fingers with hers. “I… err…” God, think of the words! “It… it was my decision to leave, it… I’m sorry… I’ve missed you so much.”

Firefly155
Firefly155

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue May 27, 2014 7:54 am

Yeah but he's agreed to represent Britain and while I agree that maybe he could've done a little bit more, the trick was just like... I don't know how he done it.

And since they're debating... What's wrong, Ali? What's conflicting you?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue May 27, 2014 7:55 am

That is the point of a magician or an illusionist. If you did know how he did it then it would be pointless him being on it.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Firefly155 Tue May 27, 2014 7:56 am

gtg. Errrr, I'll be on tomorrow!!! I'll be having a Harry Potter marathon at the same time Very Happy Haha. Seeeee ya!
Firefly155
Firefly155

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next