The House Of Immortality

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Scampi on Tue May 13, 2014 7:44 am

Ehh... I can try but I'm not promising anything. I only wanted to rp with Ebony because of my day dreaming ^_^
Scampi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul on Tue May 13, 2014 7:46 am

No, it's ok, I don't want you to feel like you have to.

Ugh, can't draw Konata's eyes DX I have the outline of the body and hair A-ok, but the eyes just ruin the face! DX

Kjærlighet Vil Tine
~Love Will Thaw~

~Centrum Permanebit~
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  hrs2.0 on Tue May 13, 2014 7:58 am

Very Happy I AM SO EXCITED! We just went and ordered the Alice in Wonderland cupcakes for the birthday party~! Very Happy

Hey guys!
hrs2.0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul on Tue May 13, 2014 7:59 am

Hi hrs!

Kjærlighet Vil Tine
~Love Will Thaw~

~Centrum Permanebit~
Wolfsoul
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul on Tue May 13, 2014 8:05 am

Hehe, Konata :3

Kjærlighet Vil Tine
~Love Will Thaw~

~Centrum Permanebit~
Wolfsoul
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  hrs2.0 on Tue May 13, 2014 8:06 am

Konata is my spirit animal. XD
hrs2.0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey on Tue May 13, 2014 8:06 am

Kennedy: My husband had managed to send me a list of Russian names to call our baby, but that didn't mean I had to listen. How did Dimitri have any control over a baby that had been conceived by his brute strength and forcing himself upon me? No, Mr. Slanik had no control here. I've already decided, after many days filled with depression and more than one visit to the clinic to terminate my pregnancy, I want this baby for myself. I want to keep them from him, and teach them to be the alpha that the pack needs if they see fit to return to the Hamptons. I wanna be responsible for the good that they'll be, instead of all the hatred Dimitri would teach them. "How about Uric? Apparently that's a Russian name, I guess..." Freddie had accompanied me to the rec room, failing at trying to be time to choose a Russian name to please that monster. "I don't think so, I want something that's entirely what Dimitri doesn't want." She just shook her head, and continued on. I suppose I could name them something Russian for the benefit of myself, too. I was Russian. Ugh, babies are difficult. "I jus wish I knew if the baby was a boy or a girl already, so we could get to the easy part. Buying the furniture and clothing they'll need." My brother was supposed to come and get a place in town soon though, and that's take my mind off of thing. Jakob was absolutely wonderful, and he'd know exactly what to name the baby, whether it be a girl or a boy. 

Sorry, I was sorta feeling like posting something for Kennedy anyway and I'm having a mixed feelings weird sort of day. Today was... Awful. Absolutely awful, but I guess it was a bad day for everybody in the sophomore class at my school. I just.... Nevermind. How're you guys?
L is for Lindsey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul on Tue May 13, 2014 8:13 am

Is everything ok, Linz? Wanna talk about it? *Stops playing with Sora and turns his attention to Linz.* I'm here if you need me, too. I guess that leaves me in charge of Sora. *Gets up and picks Sora up.* Come on, lets go and see if we can get Elsa to play with you :3 *Heads upstairs with Sora.*

Kjærlighet Vil Tine
~Love Will Thaw~

~Centrum Permanebit~
Wolfsoul
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 on Tue May 13, 2014 8:15 am

So sorry about that!!! I've been keeping in contact with my dad cause my dog hurt her leg :/

Austin::
I ran after ebony, she rushed into things too quickly. Pushing through the crowd after her, I kept close on her heels making sure she stayed safe. However, when her brother pushed her behind me I almost snapped. Me hurt her? Yea I'd joked around about it but I never would harm a human. Besides, he was the one that ditched her. "Look bro, I don't know how you have the right to say that to me, I found her lost in the woods alone. I didn't see you there looking for her. In fact, you abandoned her. I've spent all day looking for you with her, and if I was going to hurt her it would've already happened." I was getting angry. How could he talk to me like that? He was lucky someone was even there to find her. She could've died! Not that he seemed to really care anyway, after all he never showed up, never contacted her. What kind of brother did that? My muscles tensed, he was lucky I didn't flatten him for leaving her. Man I wanted to punch him so badly.
Ali9910<3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi on Tue May 13, 2014 8:47 am

EB: I rolled my eyes at him. You don't know how strong she is, she can defend herself. The only reason I didn't show up is because I was getting money to pay for our next meal instead of having steal." I narrowed my eyes at him, feeling something on my arm. Ebony was pulling me back gently. "Ebony, he's dangerous. All of them are." I told her. "You should know that." I recoiled as if I had slapped her and I sighed. "Come on. Let's go." My gaze softened, but hers hardened. 'No.'
Scampi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey on Tue May 13, 2014 8:48 am

I mean... Yeah, I'm fine. It's just a boy in my class, Sam, died Satudray. I shouldn't feel so emotional about it, I didn't know him on a personal level, but we talked a few times and we had a couple group discussions and I knew him. I knew him and Sam wasn't the best at attendance so on Friday in class we were joking about how he shouldn't bother with English because he probably has to flunk anyway. A couple guys even went as far as to say that he shouldn't bother with school at all. I feel guilty, because the next day he was gone and I'll never be able to see him again. He was hilarious, and he was a really great kid. It hits me a little harder than I thought it would.he made one mistake and he died because of it. People around school have been passing rumors around but the boys who found him are hinting acid was involved and it was Sam's first time. I can't imagine how his mother felt either. She didn't even get to spend mothers day with him, he was already gone. She got a phone call to tell her that he had passed away. Maybe I'm being a big baby about it, but even though I didn't know him or his personal life I knew him and it's never just okay for somebody around you to suddenly disappear. 
L is for Lindsey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi on Tue May 13, 2014 8:52 am

Oh gosh. That's... That really is awful. It's understandable that you're having mixed emotions about it, 'cause I dunno how I'd feel about it at all.
Scampi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul on Tue May 13, 2014 9:01 am

*Frowns.* You're not being a baby about it at all. I know what you're going through and know that it's not babyish to get upset when someone you know, whether an a aqcuaintance or best friend, dies. It's like, one day he's joking around with your classmates, and the next he's just gone and it's such a big shock and like a kick to the stomach that it just leaves your emotions all over the place, like part of you says it's not true - it must be a sick joke - part of you doesn't want it to be true, and the rest of you is sad because it is true... I'm sorry to hear that he died, Linz Sad I... He really does sound like he was a great guy and I feel terrible for his family, especially his mom. But at least he's in Heaven now, right? I mean, nothing beats being on Earth, but he's in a good place now, and he'll be looking down on all of his family and friends.

Kjærlighet Vil Tine
~Love Will Thaw~

~Centrum Permanebit~
Wolfsoul
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  hrs2.0 on Tue May 13, 2014 9:04 am

Oh dear I'm sorry Linz. It hurts everyone when a community member dies, even when you don't know him personally. I'm sorry that's really a shitty thing to happen. I don't know what to say.
hrs2.0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey on Tue May 13, 2014 9:22 am

He really was a great guy. I don't even know what to say, either. He was on honor roll and he was forward on the jv basketball team. I didn't think something like that would happen to a kid like him. I guess I'm just not really coping the way I thought I would when somebody I didn know on a personal level passes.
I don't wanna think about it anymore. I have to face English class tomorrow and I just wanna relax and stop thinking for a bit. How're you guys? Would somebody like to rp?
L is for Lindsey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul on Tue May 13, 2014 9:26 am

I'll rp if it helps you get your mind off of things. Who would you prefer to rp? And we're ok, although I think Wolfie's having too much fun with this Konata form. She just has such a cool personality!

Kjærlighet Vil Tine
~Love Will Thaw~

~Centrum Permanebit~
Wolfsoul
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi on Tue May 13, 2014 9:27 am

I would offer to rp, but I'm tired on planning on going to sleep. But I was listening to Busted That's What I Go To School For and it made me think of Leah, it suits her slightly, no? XD

Anyway my phone's about to die so I better go, goodnight.
Scampi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 on Tue May 13, 2014 9:32 am

And now I went to pick up my dog god sorry I've been really poofy :/

Austin::
I honestly didn't care what he was doing or how he justified himself for it. He left his sister alone when he promised to meet her. He should've shown up no matter what it took. When I helped my brother after our parents died i always made time for Alex and i always made sure I kept the promises I made to her. I was really starting not to like this guy. But, I like ebony and she deserved to be safe, dry and have three meals a day. So I was going to do what was in her best interest. "Listen. I'm not a danger to her. I won't be a danger to her, but she needs to be able to eat and have a roof over her head." I looked at her "besides she can make her own decisions.
Ali9910<3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 on Tue May 13, 2014 9:32 am

Oh I missed her... Awww Sad
Ali9910<3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey on Tue May 13, 2014 9:39 am

Uh... You choose one, I'll follow. It'd help a lot, thanks
Id have to check that song out first, but it sounds interesting.
L is for Lindsey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 on Tue May 13, 2014 9:40 am

Oh my Linz I just read what happened... That's awful... I'm so sorry..
Ali9910<3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul on Tue May 13, 2014 9:43 am

Of course she wouldn't believe me, I mean, even I was having trouble believing myself, but it all made sense in some strange way, despite how impossible it seemed. I was just going to have to explain to my sister how it made sense. "Yuffie once told me that Sora's father was capable of magic. What if Sora inherited that ability from him and Yuffie just didn't tell us?" Or didn't even know; that was always a possibility. "As for her being a baby, I checked that with Caius, too. He said that some people who are like Sora’s father get their magic when they're as young as toddlers and Sora is a toddler. Plus she was right outside the room with Yuffie during the argument, so it all adds up." I just hoped Elsa's more logical brain started to realise I was possibly right. Wait a sec, didn't I have Elsa's brain now? I don't know, but if I did, maybe that was why I had been able to figure this out so quickly! Elsa would make a great detective, if that was the case! And now my thoughts were getting distracted by images of my sister investigating a crime scene. I snapped myself out of it quickly, focusing my attention on Elsa – she was shorter than me now, and I was so used to being the short one that it felt weird to have to look down a little - as I asked, “Do you see where I’m coming from with all of this? Do you believe me?”

Let's try and make these two progress a bit more.

Kjærlighet Vil Tine
~Love Will Thaw~

~Centrum Permanebit~
Wolfsoul
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey on Tue May 13, 2014 10:11 am

Elsa: It seems as if Sora and I have more in common than I initially thought. She was a toddler and she already had powers, just as I did. I suppose I had known when I came here that was possible, but its still a relief all over again that I'm not alone. Anna-in my body-seemed to be worrying over whether I believed her, and I smiled. "Of course. People around here have all sorts of talents and powers, why not Sora? How do we get ourselves to change back, though? Does she have to reverse it or something?" I don't know how a small child can comprehend changing us back, but I really wanted my body back and I'd promise her chocolate for the rest of her life for it. 
L is for Lindsey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul on Tue May 13, 2014 10:25 am

I opened my mouth to speak, then closed it again. DidSora have to reverse the spell? Did she even know how to? Somehow I doubted that - Sora was smart but she was still only little and didn't know much - but if she couldn't reverse it, what else were we going to do. "I don't know." I finally answered my sister, struggling to hide the frown of disappointment at the fact that, even though I had figured out what had happened, I was nowhere near close to figuring out how to get back into my Matio-loving, denim-free body. "Maybe Yuffie will know something, though. She has to know at least a little about magic if she was going to marry a guy with magic, right?" Woops! Elsa didn't kow that Yuffie had okanned to marry Hayden. What if Yuffie didn't want anyone to know? She didn't exactly say I had to keep ut a secret but she didn't say I could tell people about it either. "Uhhh, you didn't hear that last bit, ok?" I asked my sister with an awkward laugh before deciding to change to subject. "Come in, we better go and see what Yuffie knows about this." With that, I took Elsa's - uh, my - hand and led Elsa out of the library, heading in the directionof the stairs that lead to all to the rooms.

Hungry... Need... Late night snack...

Kjærlighet Vil Tine
~Love Will Thaw~

~Centrum Permanebit~
Wolfsoul
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey on Tue May 13, 2014 10:47 am

Elsa: Her uncertainty had me a little worried now. It wasn't exactly convincing me that we were going to return to normal sometime. But, Yuffie was meant to marry Hayden? I hadn't known that, and I was slightly jealous. Though, hat was just my need to be with Justin hitting me again. However, it wasn't as if Hayden was around I think so... I shouldn't be thinking of her love life. I followed my sister, my thoughts rather centered around our predicament. "Don't worry, I'll keep what you said to myself. I don't want to bring it up to the empress of Wutai." Our kingdom didn't need beef with another kingdom, that's how Americans said things today wasn't it? I reached down and smoothed out my dress, worried I was unpresentable. "Im still really surprised that Sora did this."
L is for Lindsey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top