The House Of Immortality

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  hrs2.0 on Tue May 06, 2014 1:22 pm

*smirked and looked down at the CD, tilting it to show him* Some jazz. Trying to spice up my life a bit~
hrs2.0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey on Tue May 06, 2014 1:23 pm

Kai: I watched her think over her options for a moment, though I took her distractedness to actually look the girl over. She was sober, and obviously capable of proper speech unlike the many girls I had spoken to tonight. She seemed confident, and I felt rather honored to be speaking to her. "Hmm... My choice huh? I think I'll go with Midori Sour. It's sweet, sour, and bright green for appeal." I pushed back and went to the row of bottles behind the bar, grabbing the Midori melon Liqueur and sweet and sour mix. After mixing the two I added sprite and mixed it together thoroughly, smiling at the girl on the other side of the counter. Once I finished I poured the concoction into a glass with a few ice cubes, adding the straw for extra measure. "I think you'll like it. The drink isn't too strong, but it can pack a right good kick." I set the drink down in front of her and crossed my arms over my chest, hoping I had succeeded.

I'm well, just writing out some vows now. Nothing you should be too concerned with, I'm not giving up anything. *smiles and presses his forehead to hers* I wasn't sure if we were doing traditional vows or not, but I have loads of things to say and I figured vows are a good time to explain things.

So... I'll be portraying her parents then? I think that's the plan. 
*Hears a knock at the door and stands, setting down his book so he could answer it. Once upon the door he opened it, smiling at Justin* Ah, to what do I owe this pleasure Justin? Do you come bearing news of my daughters?
L is for Lindsey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 on Tue May 06, 2014 1:31 pm

Zak::
"Ah interesting. I don't listen to jazz myself but it does sound interesting and I don't dislike it." Realizing I had taken my bag from the cashier I took it from the counter so I didn't forget. "So Tuesday, how about you and I go out to lunch?" I was hungry and who knows, it might be fun!

Isabella::
I waited for my drink quietly and when he returned with it, I took a sip. It was good! Really good actually. "You may have just shown me my new favorite drink." I took another sip. "It's not too sweet and not too sour either, plus melon is my all time favorite flavor of anything." I smiled and set the drink down. "Oh I never told you my name, I'm Isabella, it's nice to meet you. Although, I wish it could've been under better circumstances. Sorry if I caused you any trouble with that by the way. I really didn't mean to."
Ali9910<3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  hrs2.0 on Tue May 06, 2014 1:33 pm

*blinked then smiled* I would love that. *moved to the cashier and pulled out the money for the CD*
hrs2.0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey on Tue May 06, 2014 1:42 pm

Kai: Ah, at least I hadn't mixed it wrong or suggested something she didn't like. Watching her enjoy that drink, it was entirely worth the trouble of earlier. "I'll keep that in mind, whenever I see you in here again. As for the trouble earlier, it wasn't your fault dear. Just the crazy blokes that come in here and get pissed drunk and expect to go home with anybody they see fit. Right awful, that's what they are." I shrugged and reached my hand out towards her, smiling. "It's nice to meet you Isabella. My names Kai, Kai Harris." Hopefully my accent wasn't too strong, I was doing my best in America but things are different here now that I'm not incredibly out of it one hundred percent of the time like I was when I lived in Hollywood. I didn't need to relive that piece of my history though, just keep moving forward. 
L is for Lindsey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 on Tue May 06, 2014 1:51 pm

"Alright well as long as it wasn't too much trouble. I am going to apologize if it happens in the future though, it seems like it happens to me more than most. But, I guess there's nothing I can do about it." I shrugged, took a small sip from my drink and shook his hand. "Oh were doing last names are we? Well I'm Isabella solstice then." I was hoping he wouldn't recognize the last name but if he hadn't recognized me because of my father and hadn't recognized my voice from my music I figured I was in pretty good shape. Even if he did recognize me, he was cool enough not to freak out over it.

I waited for her patiently as she paid for the cd and when she finished paying we walked out of the shop. "Alright Tuesday, you pick the restaurant, any place you want. Oh and don't worry, it's my treat okay? For helping me find those records for my cousins birthday. She's been really wanting them."
Ali9910<3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  hrs2.0 on Tue May 06, 2014 1:53 pm

*smirled* I wouldn't mind a burger.
hrs2.0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey on Tue May 06, 2014 2:02 pm

Kai: Perhaps last names were an odd thing, but I was always hopeful that I hadn't been such an awful actor while I lived in California. The sound of Kai Harris would've struck a thought of my fame if I had any though. I let go of her hand after a quick shake and chuckled. "Bad luck with men at bars isn't a rare thing. Most women who come here just to have a drink or two end up being hit on, sometimes rather strongly. You'll do just fine here now though, Isabella Solstice. I full time as a bartender but I part time as a bouncer. I'm not shy from kicking one of those blokes to the curb." I went to making another couple of beers for the gentleman in front of me, still on duty. "So, I'd you don't mind me asking, where do you reside around this small town? I moved into town only a few months ago, I haven't been able to explore things besides on my way to work."
L is for Lindsey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 on Tue May 06, 2014 2:14 pm

It was definitely nice to know that someone could have my back if I decided to come drink here. And the fact that he was a part time bouncer was even better. When he asked about where I lived and thought for a minute, trying to figure out how to explain the mansion. "Well I live at the mansion in town, a bunch of people board there, from all sorts of places and they all have unique personalities. It's quite fun to be honest. I like it there a lot." I smiled thinking about it, I had definitely had a good time living in the mansion, everything was always lively. "So you just moved here? Where'd you move from?"

"Burgers? Alright burgers it is then. I know a nice little diner that has the best burgers, and just the best food I've had in general. I shouldn't be eating it, but today can be a cheat day. I'm a personal trainer and I also teach gym classes so I have to be in good shape."
Ali9910<3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul on Tue May 06, 2014 2:26 pm

The vows... *Frowns.* I'm not sure what to say in mine. I suppose there's many thing I could say, but finding the words is difficult :/

I gave the former King of Arendelle a respectful bow but his second question snapped me to attention. "Uhhh, yeah, I, uh, I guess you coud say that." I ran a hand through my hair and rubbed the back if make neck, supressing the wince when I realised how clammy it felt. Oh boy, I just hoped my nerves didn't show too much, but I had never had to di something like this before so it was kinda scary for me. Anyway, as soon as Elsa and Anna's dad allowed me to go inside, I went into the living room? Bowing to the former Queen when I found her there before sitting on the armchair, leaning forward with my elbows on my knees and my sweaty hands clasped together. "So, uhhh," Oh gosh, I hadn't even planned what I was gojng to say! "Th-This news mostly concerns Elsa, actually. Well, actually... It kinda concerns me as well, y'see I, uhh," I took a deep breath avoiding the gaze of Elsa's parents for fear of their reaction to the news I was about to give them, "I-I have really strong feelings for Elsa and, well, we've been, uh, courting-" That was the formal word, right? I had heard Elsa and Anna say it a lot so I assumed so. "For just over a month. The reason why I haven't mentioned it sooner was because I wasn't sure whether Elsa wanted you to know that she was with, well, someone like me," Someone not even worthy of her, I mean, seriously, she was this amazingly beautiful intelligent Queen and I was just a skinny, average-looking, pretty average intelligence commoner; she was way way out of my league. "But... Yeah, now you know." Finishing off my little speech, I dared to glance up slightly at the faces of Elsa's parents from underneath my eyelashes. "That's, uhhh- That's ok with you two, right?" I really reall hoped so, because if they didn't approve, then I was pretty sure it'd have a negative affect in mine and Elsa's relationship and that was the last thing I wanted!

Last edited by Wolfsoul on Tue May 06, 2014 2:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

Kjærlighet Vil Tine
~Love Will Thaw~

~Centrum Permanebit~
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey on Tue May 06, 2014 2:32 pm

Kai: If I weren't working this shift I would've joined her, I needed a drink to calm my nerves, but my boss would kill me for drinking on the job. Besides, it wasn't long now and I'd be off. Wait... She was talking about the mansion? She lived there too? How hadn't I noticed her before? "Uh... I moved here from Hollywood, I was a small time actor and I did some modeling on the side, sadly." I turned my eyes downwards and rubbed the back of my neck. "But I'm originally from Sydney, Australia. I'm living at the mansion too... I can't believe I haven seen you before. I'm usually pretty spot on with meeting everyone around the mansion, sorry I haven't met you sooner Isabella." This town was so incredibly small, you could throw a nickel and hit somebody that lived at the mansion. Not literally, but they were everywhere. 

And I'll try to get to that but I'm falling asleep
L is for Lindsey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul on Tue May 06, 2014 2:35 pm

Okies ^_^

Kjærlighet Vil Tine
~Love Will Thaw~

~Centrum Permanebit~
Wolfsoul
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 on Tue May 06, 2014 2:42 pm

So he was an actor. That was interesting. I wonder if he's any good. After look at him for a moment I decided he was probably pretty good, but unfortunately not everyone makes it in acting or singing or modeling. To be completely honest, I was really lucky. And to be where I was now? Well that didn't happen to a lot of people. "Oh by the way, you can call me Bella or bells if it's easier for you. A lot of people do, and I like both names so. Anyway, Sydney? That's pretty cool. I grew up in japan and moved here a few years ago." I looked away from him for a second, starting to get lost in thought about the past and eventually the future, but I realized that for now I shouldn't be worrying about it. The present was important, not what happened in the past or what might happen in the future. When he said he knew the mansion, I looked back at him surprised. "Really? You do? That's peculiar. It's odd that we haven't met before. Maybe just not at the right place at the right time?"
Ali9910<3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul on Tue May 06, 2014 3:03 pm

My back and shoulders hurt, and whenever I try to go to sleep I wake up really clammy DX

Kjærlighet Vil Tine
~Love Will Thaw~

~Centrum Permanebit~
Wolfsoul
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 on Tue May 06, 2014 3:05 pm

Awww that's awful :/
Ali9910<3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul on Tue May 06, 2014 3:09 pm

Mhmm, and I have to get up in less than 3 hours for college -_-

Kjærlighet Vil Tine
~Love Will Thaw~

~Centrum Permanebit~
Wolfsoul
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi on Tue May 06, 2014 6:09 pm

Well that was a dreadful nights sleep. I kept waking up, I have headache, my stomach hurts and I feel sick. I'm half tempted to stay home but then I'd have to deal with the tension between mum and dad. Ugh.
Scampi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  hrs2.0 on Tue May 06, 2014 6:20 pm

Hai Scamp. XP I'm sorry life's all BLEH
hrs2.0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  hrs2.0 on Tue May 06, 2014 6:22 pm

Feel better but I gotta hop off to bed.

Good night!
hrs2.0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi on Tue May 06, 2014 6:30 pm

It's okay hrs, sleep well Smile
Scampi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul on Tue May 06, 2014 7:02 pm

Back ache, stomach ache, shoulders ache, didn't sleep well last night and I swear I must've burnt my mouth really badly yesterday because it really hurts. Trust me, I know how you feel, Scampi.

Kjærlighet Vil Tine
~Love Will Thaw~

~Centrum Permanebit~
Wolfsoul
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul on Tue May 06, 2014 7:57 pm

Fanart of the day! Can't be bothered to resize it so here's the linky link!

http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2014/112/f/0/jack_and_elsa_commission_by_kamikazewalrus-d7fmg69.png
Did I not say Jack looks handsome in a Prince outfit? X3

http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2014/125/9/8/elsa_meme_by_gleamdragon-d7hbu9p.png
I also like this one, because it's so true XD I love it when Elsa acts a bit mischievous; tricking Anna into dancing with the Duke and saying 'Sorry' even though she clearly wasn't, and this scene where Anna doesn't really want to skate and then suddenly Elsa starts dragging her around on the ice XD

Kjærlighet Vil Tine
~Love Will Thaw~

~Centrum Permanebit~
Wolfsoul
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul on Tue May 06, 2014 11:18 pm

That moment when you get an idea for a Final Fantasy VII and Frozen crossover >.< Must... Resist... Writing it...

Kjærlighet Vil Tine
~Love Will Thaw~

~Centrum Permanebit~
Wolfsoul
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi on Wed May 07, 2014 2:18 am

Do you guys wanna help me choose which dress I should wear for prom? I have 2 possible ones ^_^
Scampi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul on Wed May 07, 2014 2:19 am

Sure Smile

Kjærlighet Vil Tine
~Love Will Thaw~

~Centrum Permanebit~
Wolfsoul
Admin