The House Of Immortality

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  hrs2.0 on Tue May 06, 2014 11:16 am

Herro there!

XD I'd love to start a roleplay with someone~ I'd have to make another character though~
hrs2.0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi on Tue May 06, 2014 11:18 am

Thankyou mum and dad, for yelling so very loadly at each other when I've only had about 2 hours sleep. Not that I don't need the extra stress of knowing you two have had an argument, not like I have exams coming up! *hugs Rupert tighter*
Scampi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 on Tue May 06, 2014 11:19 am

Um whichever you would like Linz and I'll rp with you hrs I still have zak open Smile awwww poor scampi Sad
Ali9910<3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  hrs2.0 on Tue May 06, 2014 11:21 am

Awh Scamp that really sucks I sorry. DX

Yesh okay! Imma make a character for you then!
hrs2.0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey on Tue May 06, 2014 11:22 am

I'll rp with you if you'd like, Hrs. I'm trying to read To Kill A Mockingbird to my mother, so if your start that'd be beautiful. He works at a bar, as the bartender, if you'd like to start there. Or we could start around the mansion someplace, I can follow anything you set up.
L is for Lindsey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 on Tue May 06, 2014 11:30 am

Okay and I love that book ^_^

Isabella::
Well I had decided to spend the night out, which was nothing unusual for me, however I had decided to try a new bar. Well decided was a relative term, more like I had been sick and tired of being constantly hit on by one of the bartenders at the last one. Hopefully this one would be better than the last, but as I walked in I wasn't quite so sure. There were a group of men maybe five or ten years older than I was drunk out of their minds at one of the tables. Quickly changing directions, I made my way to the complete opposite side and sat down at the counter. After ordering a White Russian, I noticed one of the men looking over at me repeatedly. Great this was exactly what I needed. Couldn't a girl get a drink and try to talk to some decent people without being preyed upon by creeps? I mean it was getting ridiculous... Choosing to ignore it, I sipped my drink and talked to a woman that was sitting next to me until I felt a hand on my hip. Half growling at the man I set my drink down. "Let go."
Ali9910<3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  hrs2.0 on Tue May 06, 2014 11:35 am

oh my god...

I had had both characters fully typed up and then my computer spazzed out and now it's gone. o.o *stares blankly at screen*
hrs2.0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 on Tue May 06, 2014 11:36 am

Awwww that's awful!
Ali9910<3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul on Tue May 06, 2014 11:45 am

linz007 wrote:*brushes her hair away from her face and sighs* goodnight then, scamp a doodle.
Thanks, but it's just a birthday. You're still older *shrugs and wraps his arms around her, hugging her close.* How've you been Miss Reynolds?

I've been good thanks, Mr Newkirk Smile *Moves her arms up to the back of his neck, her fingers playing with the hair there.* And yourself? I'll probably fall asleep again, but I'd like to carry out this little idea, if that's ok:

I had just finished up my shift and was planning to take Elsa out on a surprise date, y'know, just to be a little spontaneous. That wasn't the only reason I was dressed up smart in a button-up shirt and ironed jeans, though. It's kinda been bugging me that Elsa's parents didn't know I was dating their daughter, since the last time I saw them, I barely knew Elsa. I wanted to introduce myself to them as Elsa's boyfriend, not just Justin, so that was why I was heading towards their Heaven house before I went to see Elsa. Pausing outside their house, I straightened my posture and took a deep breath before knocking on the door. I just hoped this went well...

Kjærlighet Vil Tine
~Love Will Thaw~

~Centrum Permanebit~
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  hrs2.0 on Tue May 06, 2014 11:50 am

Doing these in a quicker way then I did last time. XD

Here is yours Ali!  Where should they meet?  Maybe just outside and Tuesday walks up or?

Name- Tuesday
Nickname(s)- Whatever you want
Age- 17
Birthday- January 14th
Gender- Female
What are you? The things that I touch turn into silver, I can control what to turn to silver and what I do not. I can turn it on and off~
Family- No.  No
Quotes(?)- Nah.
Friends- Hope to make some.
Enemies- Nah
Boyfriend/Girlfriend- Nope~
Talents- I... turn things to silver... And... I can eat food. XD
Flaws- I suppose I can get very emotional very easily.
Type (Perfect guy/gal)- I like people who don't really care a lot about the value of things like money wise.  Of course I like expensive things as much as the next girl but I like people who care about emotional things instead of tangible.
Personality- Sort of emotional a lot.  A bit shy a bit confused. XD Ditzy. Kind and generous.
Favorite subjects/Interests- Music and reading.
Goals- To find a place to live and experience the world.
History- When my parents found I could turn things to silver they trapped me in the house to keep their money flowing.  I finally got out and ran away, I left home on a Tuesday so.  My name is now Tuesday.
Style-I like colorful things and fun things. Out there and happy instead of inside and gray.
Looks-
hrs2.0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey on Tue May 06, 2014 12:04 pm

Kai: Tonight had been rather busy for a Monday, but I suppose people were missing alcohol after the Sunday off. I was pulling overtime now, having started work at ten while things were still slow, but I regretted my decision as soon as rush hour hit. Things had been rather steady though, no fights or any trouble besides a few drunken women I had to hail a cab for. Somebody new had arrived though, not one of my usuals. Plenty of attention had been focussed on her though, and she was ordering rather heavily. White Russian, a few of those to most of the people around here and I'd have some problems on my hands. I tried not to make any awkward eye contact, I didn't need to freak out those around me after all. Her presence drew plenty of intoxicated guys around and one decided to move a little too far. I leaned over the counter and grabbed his wrist, offering a friendly smile. "Mate, you'd probably like to keep your hands off her. She's right sober, and in the position to knock you out of your drunken state. How about a drink on the house if you let go?" I turned my green eyes over to the woman in question and assessed her features, trying to determine her feelings on this fellow grabbing her. She didn't seem happy, and I didn't need trouble right now. A pleasant evening was well deserved after the week I've had. 
L is for Lindsey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 on Tue May 06, 2014 12:15 pm

Okie dokie I'll start :3

Zak::
After spending the day teaching at the gym, I was still a bit antsy so I decided to head into town to get a bite to eat and maybe do some shopping. After all, my cousin Jane's birthday was coming up in a few weeks and I wanted to make sure I got her the prefect present. After all, she definitely deserved it. I headed into the music store in the center of town. Jane had been eyeing these new headphones as well as two old records. I myself like music but wasn't really into the whole retro music type stuff and I had no idea where I should be looking. Hopelessly looking through the isles I realized I'd never be able to find this by myself.

I was glaring at the drunken man when a bartender came over, obviously trying his best to defuse the situation. I was definitely thankful for his help, not wanting to have to deal with another drunk guy by myself. However, the other guy didn't really seem up to listening to it. I was just about ready to say something but the man defending me helped defuse the situation further by offering the drunk a drink if he left me alone. Both men seemed to agree upon this and the man that had tried to make a pass at me sat back down with his buddies. After making sure he was back at his table and he wasn't going to try anything else I looked at the bar tender. "Thanks..." That drink had probably come out of his pay check.
Ali9910<3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 on Tue May 06, 2014 12:18 pm

I keep poofin

R.I.P Cookie.
From when I was 5 - 8/22/14
Britt-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  hrs2.0 on Tue May 06, 2014 12:19 pm

Hai Britt! Very Happy

*She was standing in the music store, looking at a different CD to try.  She had been living in her car and just driving, selling silver to pawn shops when she needed the money.  A new CD would lighten things up, she decided*
hrs2.0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 on Tue May 06, 2014 12:28 pm

As I looked around trying to find out where to go and over all feeling like a complete idiot, I saw a girl across the store. Would it be rude to go over and ask her where they might be? I mean the store was huge and she didn't look like she worked here, so maybe she wouldn't know but I didn't see any employees around. Besides what would be the harm in asking her if she knew where something was? Nothing right? Well, hopefully nothing... I made my way through the isles and stopped a few feet away from her. "Excuse me...? You don't happen to know where the records are would you?"
Ali9910<3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey on Tue May 06, 2014 12:47 pm

Kai: The drunkard seemed happy with my offer, though I cringed inside at the idea of serving him another drink just so he could possibly pass out later. I went to pouring the beer from the tap into another glass and looked up when she spoke up, shrugging it off. "No problem, blokes like that are just set on causing trouble. As long as you're sitting at my bar while I'm serving, I'm not going to let anyone hassle anyone. There's only one thing he wanted more than to bother you... I've dealt with that situation plenty of times." I gave the drink to the waitress and bent over the counter in front of her, crossing my arms as my lips rose into a soft smile. "Is that White Russian all I can get you?" I didn't take her for somebody to choose such a drink, she looked more like a rum and coke sort of girl. Then again, everyone I'd run into today was ordering things very different than your expect of people in Australia. Jäger and a good lager were all my parents drank, but as a bartender I had to keep up with local society. "Or, you know, if you are just the type that drinks one and done, that's alright."
L is for Lindsey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul on Tue May 06, 2014 12:51 pm

Liiiiinz.

Wolfsoul wrote:
linz007 wrote:*brushes her hair away from her face and sighs* goodnight then, scamp a doodle.
Thanks, but it's just a birthday. You're still older *shrugs and wraps his arms around her, hugging her close.* How've you been Miss Reynolds?

I've been good thanks, Mr Newkirk Smile*Moves her arms up to the back of his neck, her fingers playing with the hair there.* And yourself? I'll probably fall asleep again, but I'd like to carry out this little idea, if that's ok:

I had just finished up my shift and was planning to take Elsa out on a surprise date, y'know, just to be a little spontaneous. That wasn't the only reason I was dressed up smart in a button-up shirt and ironed jeans, though. It's kinda been bugging me that Elsa's parents didn't know I was dating their daughter, since the last time I saw them, I barely knew Elsa. I wanted to introduce myself to them as Elsa's boyfriend, not just Justin, so that was why I was heading towards their Heaven house before I went to see Elsa. Pausing outside their house, I straightened my posture and took a deep breath before knocking on the door. I just hoped this went well...

Kjærlighet Vil Tine
~Love Will Thaw~

~Centrum Permanebit~
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  hrs2.0 on Tue May 06, 2014 12:52 pm

Ah hai sorry! My parents called for the only chance for me to take a shower so I had to run. xD

*blinked and looked up. Oh hai* Uhm. The records? I don't really know.... O.o I think I saw a sign though.
hrs2.0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 on Tue May 06, 2014 1:01 pm

I thought for a moment contemplating if I wanted another drink or not. I knew how to hold my liquor just fine so I could have another without feeling the slightest bit tipsy. So why not? "Sure I'll take another drink. Something different though. What do you recommend?" If he was a bar tender he could definitely suggest a good drink. "Nothing too strong though alright? I want to be able to remember the rest of the night." I laughed lightly, with those guys there getting plastered didn't seem like such a good idea. "You know what, get me whatever you think is good, okay?"

I sighed, well lovely she didn't know where they were either... But a sign was better than nothing. "Where'd you see the sign?" I needed to get these records for jane, she deserve the best after what she went through with my parents. I looked back at the girl and then followed her quickly as she lead me to the sign.
Ali9910<3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  hrs2.0 on Tue May 06, 2014 1:03 pm

Hm let's see. *paced quickly over down the hall way and looked up and down until she spotted the sign* Right over there~
hrs2.0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 on Tue May 06, 2014 1:08 pm

When she pointed over to the sign I smiled, thank god. "This place is way too hard to navigate. Thanks though." I went over, grabbed both of the record she wanted and when I got to the front counter I asked them to get me a pair of the headphones she wanted, in lime green of course, because that was her favorite color. I looked back at the girl I had asked for directions, curious about what she was picking out.
Ali9910<3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  hrs2.0 on Tue May 06, 2014 1:10 pm

*looked up and paced over to the check out behind him, looking down at a jazz record she was about to buy, pretty much walking straight into him. She got bumped back and looked up at him* Oops! Sorry!
hrs2.0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 on Tue May 06, 2014 1:15 pm

Quickly, I steadied the girl, more worried about her falling or getting hurt. I was solid rock so either way I'd be fine. "It's alright. Are you okay? Wouldn't want you hurt by walking into me. I'd feel bad." I ran a hand through my hair and laughed lightly, well Themis was one way to meet someone. "I'm zak." I held out a hand for her to shake
Ali9910<3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  hrs2.0 on Tue May 06, 2014 1:16 pm

*blinked and beamed, reaching out to shake his hand* I'm Tuesday. ^-^
hrs2.0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 on Tue May 06, 2014 1:20 pm

"Hmmm interesting name Tuesday. I like it Smile well it's a pleasure to meet you Tuesday. But, you have to be more careful about bumping into people." Of course I was only kidding. "But really it's fine. So what kind of CD are you getting? Something good I hope."
Ali9910<3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top