House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+3
Scampi
Ali9910<3
Britt-21
7 posters

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 4 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Ali9910<3 Tue Apr 29, 2014 7:22 am

"it's really fine Anna. If you ever need someone to talk about any of this just come find me okay? Besides I'd be happy to help in any way I can. But to help with your current issues, couldn't you just tell Mario the truth and that you switched bodies? I mean he has to believe you and if he doesn't he can you give you guys trivia that only one or the other would know about. I mean you don't want to ruin the surprise of what he's wearing and you could wear the charm bracelet. It might be a little weird because they'll have to get used to seeing the other person but if you guys are stuck for a while you might be better off that way. You know what? I'll be right back." Disappears upstairs for a second and comes down with chocolates and some movies. "I know movies and chocolate always make me feel better when I'm upset. Want to try it?"
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Apr 29, 2014 7:25 am

Sierra: I smirked a bit at her reactions. I let out a little laugh, "Sorry but no, no brother, juuuust him." I told her, taking the fizzy drinks out. "Do you want a drink now?" I asked her as I walked towards the kitchen, getting myself a glass and opening the coca-cola. "You want a drink babe?" I called down the small hallway to my boyfriend.

Ebony: I shrugged, "It's better to keep moving. I mean, once you get seen taking things, people find out about you and you risk getting caught." I shrugged again, I wasn't exactly holding back from telling him things, and I was hoping that he wasn't judgemental... "You do what you have to to survive, I guess." I put my hands into the pockets of his leather jacket out of habit more than anything.

Sorry, they seem to be really bad :/
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Tue Apr 29, 2014 7:28 am

Austin::
I nodded, completely understanding where she was coming from. "That makes sense. My brother cayden did something similar for my sister and I when we were younger after we lost out parents." I motioned to the doorway. "You coming inside? We should get you some good and you can warm up. If you want I'm sure my sister won't mind if you wear something of hers if you want to shower or something. That's up to you though."
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Apr 29, 2014 7:39 am

*Smiles a little and nods, sitting up and taking the chocolate from Alex.* Chocolate and movies sounds great right now. No scary movies though; I'd rather not have icy accidents :S As for telling Matio... I kind of want to, but I'm not sure if Elsa wants him to know. I don't see why she'd have an issue with it, but I don't want to do things without consulting her first, just in case :/

Kimmy: I heard Denzel call back, 'Yes please, sweetie-pie!' and I couldn't help but laugh a little at his weird nickname. "I'll have some Coca cola too, please." I added as I pulled the candy out of the shopping bag and ate a handful of it - might as well start the sugar rush now. Denzel came back then and seemed to start working on our dinner, kissing Sierra's cheek as he passed her; awwww, I really needed a man! Hopping up onto the barstool closest to my buddy, I stretched my arms over my head and asked, "So, what's in the agenda tonight? Scary movies? Singing crazy songs? Dancing, like in the good old days?" Yup! Back when we were younger, Sierra and I did a lot of dancing. I was never as good as her, but that didn't mean that I couldn't keep up! And we always had fun dancing so maybe we could do it again, unless we were too old for that now... Oh who was I kidding? You're never to old to dance and have fun!

Last edited by Wolfsoul on Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Tue Apr 29, 2014 7:56 am

"no, don't worry. I don't like scary movies either." I smiled and put the movies down on the coffee table. "Well alright if you want to wait to tell him and ask Elsa about it first go ahead but you should do it soon so Mario won't be upset that you didn't tell him and you won't accidentally ruin any surprises that Mario might be planning." I looked from Anna back to the movies and smirked. "Alright you get to pick the movie, I have the first Harry potter, princess bride, the first pirates of the Caribbean and grease."
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:03 am

The Princess Bride sounds like a fairytale so maybe we should watch that ine :3 Unless you recommend any of the others, of course, because I haven't seen any of these movies ^_^"
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:05 am

I'll reply tomorrw, sorry. Just started playing the Tomb Raider I bought yesterday and I must say, Callum was onto something when he said I only got it because I think Lara's hot ^_^
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:07 am

Lol XD Join the club along with Jason! XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:30 am

"we can watch princess bride, it's one of my favorite movies. It's pretty funny as well as romantic actually."
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:50 am

Started playing and realsed it's the same version I have on the ds, but so much better X3
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:56 am

Ebony: I nearly froze at the word parents, my mind immediately drifting away momenrarily to the scars I had. EB had them too, but more of them. I might have winced at the word too, but I wasn't sure. "Food sounds good, and if she really doesn't mind letting a stranger use her clothes then that would be great." I said as I followed him inside. A hot shower would be really nice right now, as well as a hot drink.

I'll try and find time to make a reply fr Sierra, but I cant seem to get into her head rigjt now :/
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Apr 29, 2014 4:55 pm

*Grumbles.* So tired...
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Apr 29, 2014 6:09 pm

Great. No milk -_- Fuck it I'll have milk-less tea. Again, not a good start :/
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Apr 29, 2014 6:12 pm

Nope, bad idea DX 2 days without my morning tea is not good DX
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Apr 29, 2014 6:13 pm

I think I win. Had to wake up at 6am and I'm already in college even though I don't start until 12:30pm and Jade isn't even here so I've got over an hour of sitting around and doing nothing.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Apr 29, 2014 6:20 pm

Oh wow o.o You could.. Revise? Work on your fanfic? Homework?
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Apr 29, 2014 6:25 pm

I'm too tired to work right now and they don't start selling food and drink yet so I can't get some Coke :/ I'll just read fanfic for a little bit.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Apr 29, 2014 6:41 pm

Alrigh then, have fun ^_^ *comes downstairs, dressed and ready to go. Picks up an apple and bites into it* Ready to go? Yep Smile *starts walking out* Try not to get hurt today in PE Razz *leaves with scampi*
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Apr 29, 2014 6:42 pm

Bye guys!

So Caius has opened up the pool for use again and I just had this funny image in my head of Elsa lying on one of those inflatable beds in the pool and Justin swimming up to her and leaning on the edge of it... Which then results in it flipping over and sending Elsa into the water XD  And Elsa can't swim (I assume) so Justin then has to save her and constantly apologises and she just sends him an unimpressed, 'You're so dead' kind of glare XD

And then Anna's just sitting on the side wih her legs in the water, concerned at first until she sees that Elsa's fine and starts giggling at the look Elsa gives Justin. At which point Matio sneaks up behind her and pushes her into the water too, which is then followed by Anna pulling Matio in as revenge XD I love my imagination sometimes!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Apr 30, 2014 2:03 am

An hour and a half of revision later (Accompanied by an hour of doing my personal statement) and I feel as if my day has been rather productive. Could've been more productive since I also spent 2 and a half hours doing nothing but meh. I didn't get as much done as I hoped but I did do quite a lot, considering the fact that it's me! XD Now to do more revision when I get home or maybe my maths homework and then I'll be done for the day! Woop woop!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Apr 30, 2014 2:15 am

Woo! We got through a whole rounders game without you getting hurt XD She knew since before Christmas *eyetwitch* Okay, you're still annoyed... Imma go make you some tea... 'Kay? Lucy told her. That stupid bitch can't keep her mouth shut. Okay, chill, you heard what she said, she was a bit meh about it at first but now she's fine with it... But still! That is a complete betrayal of my trust! I had entrusted her with a secret and she broke the promise of not telling Kirsten! -_- Okay, definitely time for tea! *Goes into the kitchen to make scampi's tea* *Flops on the couch* At least she's okay with it now...
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Apr 30, 2014 2:17 am

Wait, she knew what? Is this about who stole your box with the money and letters to Jack?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Apr 30, 2014 2:20 am

No, about being bisexual. *hides* I know I said I'd tell her in January but I forgot 'kay?
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Apr 30, 2014 2:21 am

Ah, I see. I dislike Lucy. You don't tell secrets like that. Those kinda secrets should be left until the person is ready to tell people themselves, for crying out loud!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Apr 30, 2014 2:25 am

To Biology! Me no wanna go! DX *Sighs.* I'll be back in about an hour and 30mins!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next