The House Of Immortality

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Ali9910<3 on Mon Apr 28, 2014 6:53 am

Austin::
I smirked as she started walking after me. After all, if she wanted to make it out of here alive she didn't really have a choice if she followed me, it didn't matter if she trusted me or not. When she said her name I shrugged, it didn't seem very important that she knew mine. "Alright ebony. I have a question for you. What the hell possessed you to run into the woods?" I turned to face her and started walking backwards, still able to weave through the trees without any problem at all. "What were you up to?" I raised an eye brow at her
Ali9910<3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi on Mon Apr 28, 2014 7:00 am

Ebony: Show off. Exactly what I was thinking. Must have been the first thing that we agreed on despite being in my head for years now. I couldn't exactly tell him that the voice inside my head persuaded me to go and have a look to settle my curiousity. "I..." I paused to think of a suitable excuse. "I thought I saw someone." Oh yeah, that's a really good answer. I'd like to see you come up with a better explanation! "Now do I get to know your name?" I copied him in raising my own eyebrow.
Scampi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 on Mon Apr 28, 2014 7:05 am

"No." I smirked at her trying to copy me. She wasn't doing a very good job at it. "Ah well that makes sense I suppose. After all you didn't really strike me as intelligent. You tried running from a vampire." I laughed again and ran a hand through my hair. "But for future reference you should probably know that if you see someone in a dark forest, it's better to run away from them. Not go after them." I shook my head at her. "Now, since you don't really seem like you'd be able to take care of yourself on your own, considering you wandered into a forest with no idea where you were going, where and who am I supposed to drop you off with?"
Ali9910<3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey on Mon Apr 28, 2014 7:10 am

Elsa: As I figured, I was doomed to wear dresses for who knows how long. After being stuck in a room full of dresses for so many years, having absolutely nothing else, I didn't want to force myself back into one. Then again, this was Anna and Anna didn't wear sweatshirts and comfortable clothing. She wore dresses that were difficult to breathe in and shoes that constricted one's feet. Ugh, I'd have to endure. I retreated back to the bed, absolutely mentally exhausted. I don't want to be stuck like this, we're two very different people and I'll probably go insane. 

Once I climbed under the covers I buried my head into the pillow, seeking silence. I needed an explanation and a solution. Anna may enjoy being me, but the only up to being her is being normal, and this normal isn't normal for me. I don't even know what to do with myself now that I don't have the same responsibilities, I can't think straight about it all. "What do we do if we never change back...?"

*smirks and tucks her blonde hair behind her ear* Good, I'll expect you prepared for the test next class. *stands and offers his hand to her* I could give you a private tutor session... *leans forward, his lips to her ear and his voice low in a whisper* In any subject you'd prefer.

Actually, now that you mention it, I'd like to have a tiara please. I feel like fitting in with the cool crowd here, alongside little Sora.
L is for Lindsey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi on Mon Apr 28, 2014 7:16 am

Ebony: I narrowed my eyes at him, taking a disliking to the male. I shouldn't have trusted him. I was sure I could get out of here myself. He called you stupid, Ebony! Are you really going to take that? I mean, he doesn't know you and what you've been thro- "Shut up." I muttered under my breath. I looked up at the male. "I can take care of myself, so don't you even assume that I can't. As for intelligence? I may not know much math or science but I do know other things." I said before walking ahead of him. I found the end of the forest and I wasn't where I was meant to be. Left, I think. "You better be right." I murmured to myself before heading left, keeping on the edge of the forest.
Scampi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi on Mon Apr 28, 2014 7:21 am

*is turning redder by the actions, takes a breath and tries to copy his actions again, feeling surprisingly comfortable. Whispers back* I think a private tutor session sounds very intriguing.
Scampi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul on Mon Apr 28, 2014 7:27 am

((And now I've finished reading fanfic so it's time to snuggle with my favourite angel, Uncle Justin. *Grins and sits down in the armchair.* I'm in such a good mood, I'll take you up on that snuggling offer. Yay! *Jumps into Justin's lap and snuggles into him.* You're gonna be such an awesome uncle X3 I'll probably spoil the poor kid with toys - when I can afford it, that is - and play with him/her whenever I've got the time :3 If I'm still with Elsa in, like, 7-8 months, she might have to get used to sharing me. *Chuckles.* The 'Cool' crowd. Was that pun intended? Razz *Forms an ice tiara for Henry, passing it to him, then makes two crowns for her and Yuffie.* And since we're the rulers, we get royal ice crowns Very Happy Do I have to? :/ Yup! *Puts on her crown and then hands the other to Yuffie.* *Sighs and puts the crown on.* *Grins.* All hail the royalty of Arendelle and Wutai, and Henry! Very Happy Yay! *Claps her hands.*))

It seemed as if Elsa had already given up for the day and retreated to my bed. Was being me really that bad to her? Was wearing dresses so terrible when she had been wearing them all her life until she came here? Seriously, what was bothering her so much? Sighing slightly, I closed the wardrobe and approached the bed slowly, sitting on the edge of it since I wasn't sure whether or not my sister was still in the mood with me. When I heard her voice, muffled slightly by my pillow, I realised what was worrying her. I hadn't thought about that; I had been so caught up on 'Lets switch lives for a week' that I hadn't even thought about what would happen if we couldn't go back to our own bodies. In fact, I still couldn't think about it; I didn't want to. "We'll change back, don't worry." I tried to remain optimistic, but now I realised that I had no idea how to fix this. At all. "Maybe if we think about what happened last night, it'll help us come up with a way to fix this? I mean, something must've triggered it, right? And it couldn't have been the argument, because otherwise we would've swapped the morning after your coronation so... What was different this time?"
((*Coughcough.*YuffieandSorawerethere.*Coughcough.*))

Kjærlighet Vil Tine
~Love Will Thaw~

~Centrum Permanebit~
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 on Mon Apr 28, 2014 7:29 am

..anyone wanna rp?

R.I.P Cookie.
From when I was 5 - 8/22/14
Britt-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 on Mon Apr 28, 2014 7:30 am

I rolled my eyes. "Oh calm down I'm only kidding around." I quickly caught up to her. "Alright alright I'm sorry okay? It's just funny." I rolled my eyes. "Atleast let me help you get to where you need to be okay? I don't want you getting hurt." I looked back at her and smiled. "I promise I'll stop bugging you. And I'll even let you know my name."
Ali9910<3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 on Mon Apr 28, 2014 7:30 am

I will britt
Ali9910<3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 on Mon Apr 28, 2014 7:32 am

yay :3

R.I.P Cookie.
Britt-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 on Mon Apr 28, 2014 7:35 am

Cayden and Elena? And you wanna start or me?
Ali9910<3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 on Mon Apr 28, 2014 7:40 am

I can start if you want

R.I.P Cookie.
Britt-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 on Mon Apr 28, 2014 7:40 am

Okie dokie
Ali9910<3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul on Mon Apr 28, 2014 7:42 am

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqfiDLTRX6s
OMG! The kids in the background! XD

Kjærlighet Vil Tine
~Love Will Thaw~

~Centrum Permanebit~
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey on Mon Apr 28, 2014 7:47 am

Elsa: What was different? We hadn't done anything different at all, but there had to be something that had given us this great deal of confusion and trouble. She had woken me up, that wasn't different. I was tired, of course but this wasn't something I had caused with my powers. She had informed me on the ordeal with Matio and then Yuffie and Sora. Wait... That was new, Yuffie and Sora. They couldn't have anything to do with it though, they had been downstairs and we had been fine until we went to sleep. We argued, and that's it. Nothin happened between us that caused this, that I can think of. "I don't know Anna, something's off but I can't figure what it is." I sighed and raised up, touching Anna's coppery hair. "Wanna help me deal with this? You're the expert anyway..." How was I supposed to function daily? I'd have to brush Anna's hair, which is much more difficult than you think, and I'd have to deal with dressing my sisters body, which was just plain weird. 

Actually, that was intended. *smiles and touches his tiara* I think I'll claim Sora part of the Henry kingdom though, I need a smart successor. *scoops Sora up and sets her on his knee* Wutai will have to do without. *smiles and begins to tickle Sora, remembering that she was ticklish*
Fantastic... *smiles and tugs Leah to her feet, intertwining their fingers* Come along then, Miss Farrow. *heads towards the steps*

-------

http://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=481
L is for Lindsey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

View previous topic View next topic Back to top