House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+5
Britt-21
Scampi
Wolfsoul
Shadowhunter
Ali9910<3
9 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 3 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Britt-21 Thu Mar 13, 2014 8:15 am

Lilly sat there, taking in the information "Okay im going to pick 1 to 2 things. One: We're going to teach you how to play some instrements. and 2: For feeling free, why dont you take her to a field of flowers or something and have a picnic? That would be for a date really. But first, we're starting with instrements. What do you know how to play, Justin? If you dont know piano, Jessie can teach you."
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Mar 13, 2014 8:24 am

Mhmm Very HappyJust do whatever you feel would be best, Scampi Smile*Shrugs and shifts into a lying down position on the couch.*

"I can already play piano, actually." Not that I had told anyone, that was my little secret. "And I guess the kind of music I'm into... It can feel rather freeing, I guess.. But what does playing an instrument have to do with..." Oh no. Ohhh no! Oh gosh! "Lilly, I can't play in front of her! I'll get nervous and mess it up and- and what if she doesn't like it? What if I make a fool of myself?" Could I really risk looking stupid when I was already so far behind in the race for Elsa's heart?

Mum's discovering Youtube! XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowhunter Thu Mar 13, 2014 8:33 am

Hello
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Mar 13, 2014 8:41 am

Hi Shadow! Hi Shadow Smile Mother's using youtube to listen to country music. I'm so proud of her Smile
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Mar 13, 2014 8:41 am

Lilly giggled "Thas why im going to teach you, Justin." She stated "Teach you to play more then enough songs and then i'll teach you to do it in front of others." she smiled "okay? When you play, close your eyes and think about the music until you're done. I'm sure she'll love it."
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Mar 13, 2014 8:46 am

*walks in and flops into the armchair* Still no sign of linz or Elsa! DX By the way, Justin can play the piano. *groans* I don't stand a chance DX
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowhunter Thu Mar 13, 2014 8:54 am

It's ok Jack we will teach you to sing and play guitar!! Hello Anna
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Mar 13, 2014 8:57 am

*gasps* That's a brilliant idea! Come on Jack! I'll teach you and you're already alright at singing! *pulls at jacks arm and drags him into a music room*
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Mar 13, 2014 8:59 am

"But I can play just fine, Lilly, and I know plenty of songs, I just can't play in front of others." I tried to explain, but I doubted that Lilly would get it - she rarely did get anything I tried to explain - so I tried a different approach, changing the subject a little. "What about that other thing you suggested? Something about flowers and a date?" A date might be a step too far, since we were exactly dating yet but it'd be a chance for Elsa to get to know me better, as well as a chance for her to tell me about herself without me cheating and hearing it in her thouhts and memories. It'd be much better than playing piano for her, anyway. Maybe one day I'd play for her, though, when I felt less pressure to impress her.

Justin's not brave enough to play in front of her, yet, though - he'd require practice first. Hey Jack, *Sits up.* You sung a duet with me once, remember? And you were actually pretty good :)But I'm not sure Elsa would appreciate being serenaded anyway so... Just don't think that playing an instrument gives Justin the advantage, ok? For all we know, Elsa might hate piano music. *Shrugs, then spots Matio and grins.* Hey there Smile *Moves her legs and pats the seat next to her, inviting him to sit with her.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Mar 13, 2014 9:02 am

But wait! I just said-! *Sighs and facepalms.* I sure hope Elsa likes being serenaded with a cheesey romantic song. *Raises an eyebrow.* Your song with Hans was incredibly cheesey, y'know. Details details. *Waves a dismissive hand.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowhunter Thu Mar 13, 2014 9:11 am

*grinned back and sat next to Anna* How're you? *raises an eyebrow* Hans..? I feel like Elsa would like a more modern song than being serenaded...
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Mar 13, 2014 9:17 am

Je ne sais pas. Elsa, thanks to 13 years of isolation, is a mystery. Even Justin struggles with her mental barriers sometimes :/ According to many fanfics, however, she's a bookworm who is pretty damn good at chess (Whereas Anna sucks because chess requires logic and thinking things through and Anna doesn't think things through, she just acts on impulse XD) The ex-fiancé. *Waves her hand dismissively yet again, adding a quick grimace, before smiling at Matio again.* I'm good, I really enjoyed last night and I've been in a good mood all day because of it so... Yeah :)And how are you? Still full from all the food we ate? Razz
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowhunter Thu Mar 13, 2014 9:38 am

*Wants to question Anna but decides not to* Uh.... I'm actually a bit hungry. I burn food so quickly...
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Mar 13, 2014 9:40 am

Great! Then lets get some more food! Very Happy *Stands up and takes Matio's hands, trying to pull him up off of the couch.* Even when watching Frozen cosplay I get emotional! Especial when Elsa kissed Anna's forehead! Oh the sisterly feels! X3
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowhunter Thu Mar 13, 2014 9:54 am

I'm going to die my hair and cosplay Elsa. I'm gunna do it. I SWEAR *stands up so Anna can drag him to the kitchen* What do you want to eat?
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Mar 13, 2014 10:00 am

I wont dye my hair? But I am tempted to cosplay as Anna. It'll be expensive, though, and tough for a newbie like me :/ I'm not sure, actually. Anything. *Leads Matio ito the kitchen, then hops up onto the counter, swinging her legs back and forth a little* How anout we just make some sandwiches, unless you want to cook something. Caius owes me a three course meal, though, so we could hunt him down and ask him to do that if you're really hungry Smile
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Mar 13, 2014 10:11 am

Lilly blinked and shrugged and then spoke "Going to a field of flowers and having a small date. A picnic really." she leaned back in the couch "If thats what you want to do, then go for it." she smiled "You deserve love, Justin. I know this is gonna sound weird but if I wasnt your sister and if I wasnt married, I would date you." she giggled "You arent a bad man. You're quite the gentleman."

(omg imagine if vincent overheard and thought lilly was cheating on him, only to embarass himself? XD)
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Mar 13, 2014 10:20 am

But Vincent knows Justin is Lilly's half-brother...

"Yeeeaah, that sounded really weird, Lilly. Seriously. But... Thanks, anyway." I smiled, trying to imagine Elsa and I in a field of flowers. Where would I find a field of flowers with Washington's current snowy weather though, huh? Dare I say it, the oiano seemed more logical. Maybe... I don't know, maybe we could just walk and talk, maybe even go to a cafe and get some hot chocolate and a bite to eat? That actually sounded pretty good, but there was still one thing on my mind. "How do I... Show that I like her? I mean, I can't just kiss her because of the other guy and the complications with that, and she's not really a hugger unless she's with her sister, so how do I... I guess what I'm trying to say is how do I flirt?" i asked, feeling embarassed at the fact that I didn't even know how to flirt, when most men did.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Mar 13, 2014 10:26 am

I know, but im talking about like..since its been so long, vincent wouldnt remember his voice well .-.

Lilly rubbed the back of her head "Oh boy..um...I just let it flow really." she giggled nervously, a light blush on her cheeks "Make her laugh, tease her, joke around." she looked off to the side "I really dont think about it as flirting, just..I think of making the person happy. So..make her happy. Get her things she'll really love. Lets say if she says 'Wow..look at this necklace, its so beautiful. But its so expencive...' thats pretty much saying she likes and/or loves it. So you could get it for her."
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowhunter Thu Mar 13, 2014 10:27 am

Ahaha, I'm not THAT hungry. I wish you would have told me that before though. I could have done that instead of cooking ^^"
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Mar 13, 2014 10:39 am

Meh, I can't be bothered to involve Vincent :/ well we could always have the three course meal tomorrow. My treat or, well, Caius' treat really. We'll have a meal fit for royalty. *Smirks a little before deciding to tease Matio.* Royalty and a commoner, that is Razz *Tries to hold back her laughter, finding it hard to believe that she actually called Matio a commoner, since she didn't even refer to the people of Arendelle as commoners, and Matio was far from common.*

Somehow I couldn't imagine Elsa saying that something was too expensive, I mean, she was a Queen so she must be rich, right? Even so I'd probably end up buying her a few things, but only if we actually started dating - why waste money on a girl before I even knew whether or not I'd end up dating her? As for the making peoe happy, thing, that was basically my job as an angel, and what my life was centred around, so I guess Lilly was just telling me to be myself. Making a mental note about joking and teasing Elsa, as well as trying to make her laugh, I nodded my head and smiled at Lilly. "Ok, thanks. I'll go e ot a go and let you know what happens afterwards." My gaze shifted to the time then and I frowned, realising that I had to go back to work. Rising to my feet, I started to make my way towards the front door. "Thanks, Lilly, I owe you." I said as I walked.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowhunter Thu Mar 13, 2014 10:42 am

*Rolls eyes* Hey, have you ever heard of the story of the Princess who fell in love with a commoner? *smirks slightly, turning a bit red*
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Mar 13, 2014 10:49 am

and I got nothing for lil >.<
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Mar 13, 2014 10:54 am

*Blushes bright red, Matio's response being completely unexpected, and looks down at her clasped hands.* M-Maybe but, uh, *Takes a deep breath, peering out at Matio from under her eyelashes.* I can't remember how it ends. Can you, you know- can you, uh, *Bites her lip, mentally kicking herself, but eventually manages to finish the sentence.* C-Can you remind me? *Mentally kicks herself again for the cheesiness and tries to fix it.* You don't have to, if you don't want to though, I- I'll probably remember the ending over time. *Shrugs and tucks some loose hair behind her ear.*

Fair enough, I'm going to bed in 5 mins anywho.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowhunter Thu Mar 13, 2014 11:00 am

*Leaned in and kissed Anna on the forehead* Alright Wolfie.

HOLY I slipped in the mud, and my dogs first reaction was to lay down on me and try to nom my arm O.o
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next