~Centrum Permanebit~
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Wolfsoul on Mon Feb 24, 2014 2:07 pm

I'm not rping, but if you reply I'll reply back later, when I'm nothalf dead.

"Yeah, sure, syrup's cool. Syrup's a bit basic, but it's still ok to eat British pancakes with syrup." I could've made her the most awesomest pancakes ever, but oh well! I headed downstairs with my girlfriend, letting go of her once we were in the kitchen so that I could gather up the ingredients, and a mixing bowl and whisk and all that jazz - ugh, I just sounded like my sister! Shaking my head at myself, I turned around to look at the beautiful redhead in the kitchen and asked with a smile, "Would you like me to show you how to make them, honey?"

She still liked me! She wasn't disappointed that I wasn't a vampire! Heck, Siena seemed to like me more because I was a witch! "My brothers bring me to the mansion, actually, but I'm thinking about staying now." I answered, leaning against the door frame as I thought about all the years I had missed out on. "Apparently they both have families now and I'm an aunt, and I want to stick around and be a part of my nieces' and nephews' life, even if they don't really know me."

Kjærlighet Vil Tine
~Love Will Thaw~

~Centrum Permanebit~
Wolfsoul
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . on Mon Feb 24, 2014 2:10 pm

Yay something to do! Thanks Wolfy! *Huggles*

replying~
Evαlissiα .

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul on Mon Feb 24, 2014 2:12 pm

Mhmm... *Flops onto the couch and groans.* It's 2am! Why does my brain keep doing this to me?! DX

Kjærlighet Vil Tine
~Love Will Thaw~

~Centrum Permanebit~
Wolfsoul
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . on Mon Feb 24, 2014 2:14 pm

I wake up at 5 am and immediately text people... it gets on their nerves a lot. c:

Maybe your sleep patterns all messed up? You could try taking pills or something to sleep longer, we made my sister do that.
Evαlissiα .

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey on Mon Feb 24, 2014 2:17 pm

*now put in a position of defending her sister and taking her age into consideration, she straightened and spoke confidently* Anna's right, I've kept things under control. I'm doing much better, and I'm not keeping myself locked away from others. I'd rather not discuss my mixed feelings on the subject of how my childhood went, but instead just enjoy your company if you'd allow it. *squeezes Anna's hand reassuringly and smiles* Anna and I would both love to be in your company...
*looks to his wife, raising an eyebrow as if to question whether things were believable to her, and shrugged his shoulders* I suppose there's no point in bringing up things that have no relevance here. I'm just glad to see the both of you, together.
L is for Lindsey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul on Mon Feb 24, 2014 2:34 pm

Yeaj my sleep patterns are definitely messed up since I can only sleep for 2 hours at a time, but I don't like the thought of pills so... I don't know, it'll fix itself eventually. It just sucks that it ha to be stupid on mock exam week -_-

*Is a little taken aback by Elsa speaking up, considering the fact that she was just stuttering and nervous, but the confidence just causes her grin to return, thankful that both Justin and Elsa had helped steer the conversation away from a bad subject. At her Papa's comment, her grin becomes chesire cat-like.* I'm glad to see us both together too, really, this is... More than I could ever ask for; having Elsa back and seeing you and Mama again. This is by far the best day of my life so far... Wait, actually no, I don't think anything could compare to this in the future Very Happy*Takes in Anna's grin and the way the sister's held each other's hand and realises that they're right, Elsa seemed in control and they both seemed happier - although she wouldn't necessarily admit that seperating Anna and Elsa for 13 years was wrong, either. Smiling at the sight of her children happy together for the first time in years, the former Queen outstretches her arms and looks to Elsa with hopeful eyes.* If you really are in control, would it be too much to ask for a hug? You haven't let us come close enough to hug you in so long, Elsa. And perhaps afterwards we can all go inside to discuss things SmileIf you guys are going inside, should I go? I don't want to intrude on a family reunion that I have no place in. *Rubs the back of his neck awkwardly.*

Last edited by Wolfsoul on Mon Feb 24, 2014 2:44 pm; edited 2 times in total

Kjærlighet Vil Tine
~Love Will Thaw~

~Centrum Permanebit~
Wolfsoul
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . on Mon Feb 24, 2014 2:40 pm

If Eve decides to change her things one more time. -_- I'm done. Cool it Izzy. ^ - ^

Alix |
She watched him curiously, her mind pushing a memory to the surface of when her mom had taught her how to bake. That day wasn't the best, but her mom made her happy by spending time her. It was when she was seven years old, and on that day she was pushed around the beach by her cousins - when she went inside to cry about it - her aunt had scoffed at her childish actions, yet her mother picked her up and brought her to the kitchen.

When Jeremy spoke, he brought her out of her thoughts and she was glad for it, considering she probably had a stupid far away look on her face from getting stuck in her own short memory. But now she had a grin on her face as she walked towards him and took her place beside him; pushing up the fake imaginary sleeves on her arm she gave him a thumbs up. "Alright, bring on the learning Jerbear."

Siena |
She knew the life of an Aunt, heck her nephew was half angel and that wasn't anything new anymore. Despite the majority of her family being human, none of them knew that Siena was even alive. Her parents were already long gone and she wasn't gonna get a chance to let them see their only daughter, alive and healthy.

So her head nodded in understand, her hands crossing over her chest as she assessed the woman in front of her. She was a witch - which was cool - she never even met one before. But she loved the unknown, and Thorn was an unknown object to the petite Puerto Rican woman. "I understand, my own nieces and nephews are already parents and it's sad how fast time can fly." She shook her head, remembering the email she had gotten the other day, declaring her a great-grandmother. "But at least you care now and are in their life, even if they don't know you. As you had said before." A grin switched the smirk on her lips, "But if you're thinking about staying here... then that's great. It gives me a chance to know you better hermosa." She winked, giving a suggestion that the Spanish word she had spoken was somewhat flirtatious. And it was, considering the word was the feminine form of Beautiful in spanish.
Evαlissiα .

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey on Mon Feb 24, 2014 2:48 pm

*hesitates a moment but let's go of her sister and steps forward, accepting her mothers embrace and wrapping her shaky arms around her* I can't even believe this is actually happening. I mean, I never thought I'd ever be able to speak a word to either of you, or show you what I've grown into. This is amazing... *releases her mother and hugs her Papa before turning her head towards Justin* You can't leave, you're the one who brought us here and you're every bit a part of this as we are. *smiles and shoves her hands into her pockets* I'd hug you too, but I'm not much of a hugger...
L is for Lindsey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul on Mon Feb 24, 2014 2:48 pm

Yeah, stop changing it Razz And please bring me an adorable redhead, please. Since Wolfie's not rping I would at least like to see Alix in OOC. But I should really think about going back to sleep DX Tough s***, you're awake now Razz

Kjærlighet Vil Tine
~Love Will Thaw~

~Centrum Permanebit~
Wolfsoul
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul on Mon Feb 24, 2014 3:02 pm

*Hugs Elsa back while she can, giving her oldest daugter a firm squeeze as she blinks back happy tears, and then watches as Elsa hugs her father instead.*Awww, and I was so hoping for a hug. *Pouts a little but then his eyes widen.* That was a joke. I-I mean, it wasn't a joke, I wouldn't mind a hug from you, I- Uh- I just- *Glances and Elsa's parents nervously for a moment before finally explaining,* I'm not much of a hugger either so... Yeah... But, yeah, I-I didn't mean it in a flirty way or anything, if it came across like that. *Mentally kicks himself and runs a hand through his hair.* Lets just get inside, I'll make hot chocolates for everyone. As long as you don't give them too much, Justin. I know for a fact that, if we don't keep an eye on Elsa and Anna, they will consume our entire supply. *Laughs a little and heads inside.* *Links arms with Elsa, still beaming a smile.* This is probably going to sound like what a parent would say, but I'm proud of you :)Oh, and thanks for getting me out of a messy situation. *Gestures to inside the house.* Shall we, dear sister? Razz

Kjærlighet Vil Tine
~Love Will Thaw~

~Centrum Permanebit~
Wolfsoul
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . on Mon Feb 24, 2014 3:18 pm

*Pushes her towards Jeremy.* Here ya go. ^^ It's 10:17 here so I'm a bit sleepy and slow.. -_-"
*Stumbles but rights herself up.* That wasn't very nice.. *She frowned at Eve before smiling at Jeremy.* Hey! Very Happy And I have to try a few more images o.o
Evαlissiα .

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul on Mon Feb 24, 2014 3:22 pm

It's 3:20am here and I'm actually partially awake O.o My nrain's a bit on the slow side but my eyes refuse to shut. Hey there Smile *Huggles Alix, pressing a kiss to her soft lips.* I've missed you so much, honey! I think I missed your hugs most of all, though.

Kjærlighet Vil Tine
~Love Will Thaw~

~Centrum Permanebit~
Wolfsoul
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey on Mon Feb 24, 2014 3:23 pm

*chuckles and follows his wife inside* I don't know if they'd eat it all, by they'd certainly try. I dont know for sure which side of the family they got it from
*smiles and watches Justin go inside* It wasn't a problem Anna, I saw that one turning in an entirely awful direction. *nods her head towards Anna's question and begins to walk inside* What do you suppose got into Justin there? I haven't heard him stutter like that, do you think our parents have gotten to him? Made him eager to please and nervous to make a fool of himself? I mean, it wouldn't be the first time...
L is for Lindsey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . on Mon Feb 24, 2014 3:30 pm

*Hugs him tight and looks up.* I'm not letting go.. just a fair warning. Soo when you go to bed, I am coming with you. *She loosened her grip a little.* But I missed your kisses and hugs - and the fact that your bed is more comfy than mine has nothing to do with it - but I missed you. ^ - ^
Evαlissiα .

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul on Mon Feb 24, 2014 3:39 pm

F***! Lost half of my post!

Summary:

Justin- Went to the kitchen to make hot chocolate
The Queen- Told the king how she thinks Elsa and Anna got their findness of chocolate fro her mother, and that it must have skipped a generation withher but je girls reminded her of her mum.
Maybe. *Shrugs as she heads inside.* I kind of reminded me of when I met... You know who. I sttutered a lot then, but I'm not sure if it's the same sort of thing for Justin. The way he randomly brought up flirting was a bit strange, though. Is it bad that it brings me comfort to know that I'm not the only awkward person? It makes me feel a bit more normal Smile

Hmmm... Kissing, hugging and spending the night together in bed; I think that can be arranged, Miss Taken Wink *Kisses Alix again and then moves the kisses to her jaw.* Just let me know when you get tired and we'll head upstairs :3

Kjærlighet Vil Tine
~Love Will Thaw~

~Centrum Permanebit~
Wolfsoul
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . on Mon Feb 24, 2014 3:57 pm

Well then... let's go to bed now. *She moves her head a little to the side so he can get better access to her jaw. But then she pulled away and wiggled out of his embrace.* Now come on, I'm tireddddd.. *She faked a yawn before walking up the stairs, her feet moving at a brisk pace. Seeming a little eager to go to bed.*

/bedtime g'night!

Last edited by Evαlissiα . on Mon Feb 24, 2014 4:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Evαlissiα .

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey on Mon Feb 24, 2014 3:59 pm

*stares ahead in thought and smiles* He did sorta bring up flirting quite suddenly, and I suppose he was acting a bit like you. I'm sure it's just our parents though, I'd be nervous around them too. *shrugs her shoulders* At least you're feeling normal though, more than one person around to stutter alongside... I thought for sure I was going to be in the same boat as the two of you, as Americans put it.
Thats encouraging, at least I know it's not from my side of the family.
L is for Lindsey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul on Mon Feb 24, 2014 4:16 pm

*Chuckles and follows after Alix.* Really? You don't seem tired to me! O.o Something tells me that they're not actually going to sleep O.o Goodnight Evay.

*A confused expression crosses her face.* Boat? But we don't even have a boat... *Decides to just let the confusing expression pass.* Well, boat or no boat, you're doing well. I told you there'd be nothing to worry about. *Smiles smugly and then is handed a mug of hot chocolate by Justin.* Ooh, great! Thanks Justin SmileYou're welcome, just try not to burn your tongue. *Hands Elsa her mug of hot chocolate.* The same goes for you; you might need your tongue in order to save your sister from more slip-ups Razz*Goes off to get the other mugs.* Hey, it's not my faily that I don't do well under pressure! True. Instead, Anna recieved her climsiness from your side of the family; it certainly didn't come from my side, after all. *Recieves a mug of hot chocolate from Justin, who then also hands one to her husband.* Thank you for the hot beverages, Justin SmileYou're welcome, ma'am. *Takes his own hot chocolate and sits himself down in the armchair.* *Takes a sip of her hot chocolate and addresses Elsa and Anna.* So, I believe we have three years of catching uo to do. How is Arendelle? What have we missed?

Kjærlighet Vil Tine
~Love Will Thaw~

~Centrum Permanebit~
Wolfsoul
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul on Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:38 am

((I don't actually know how to make pancakes, so we're gonna skippy that part for Jeremy and Alix ^_^))

"That's the spirit, bring on the learning!" I laughed as I started showing Alix how to make the pancake batter. I took it slowly so that Alix could understand what to do and hopefully at least attempt to commit it to memory - otherwise, really, what would be the point in giving her lessons in the first place? - and then once I did that, I put a frying pan on the stove, turned on the hear and put some butter in the pan. "You just want to melt the butter so that the batter doesn't stick to the pan, and then you pour a thin layer of the batter into the pan, just enough to coat the surface. Do you want to do that?" I was risking the death of the pancakes, but oh well. As long as my girlfriend felt included in the cooking and as long as it made her happy, it was worth the risk.

I wasn't sure what 'Hermosa' meant - I had never learnt Spanish, but maybe I should now - but I assumed it was a flirtatious comment, or even a compliment, as the wink was clearly a flirty move. Wait, she was flirting with me? Me? Of course, I had been attracted to women before, but I had never had the feelings reciprocated. And now this incredibly hot Latina was flirting with a goth? It even sounded weird in my head, but I wasn't going to pass this incredibly rare oppurtunity up, even if I had very little knowledge on how to flirt. For example: I smirked back, folding my arms under my chest. "Are you sure you want to get to know me, Siena? The things you discover might just surprise you." Ugh, that was bad. I needed to get one of those 'Flirting for dummies' books! No wonder I had never been in a relationship!

Kjærlighet Vil Tine
~Love Will Thaw~

~Centrum Permanebit~
Wolfsoul
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul on Tue Feb 25, 2014 1:00 am

*speaking with her tongue sticking out.* Ah burnd ma tongue an it urts XP

Kjærlighet Vil Tine
~Love Will Thaw~

~Centrum Permanebit~
Wolfsoul
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 on Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:46 am

hai

and hai evay!

R.I.P Cookie.
From when I was 5 - 8/22/14
Britt-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul on Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:52 am

Hi! Doing revision, but I think my brain is starting to die and I'm only halfway through DX

Kjærlighet Vil Tine
~Love Will Thaw~

~Centrum Permanebit~
Wolfsoul
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul on Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:56 am

Omg! I've found Norwegian writing on my packet of stroopwafels! And I did it by only recognising one word, og (and)! XD I'm so proud of my Norwegian skills! XD

Kjærlighet Vil Tine
~Love Will Thaw~

~Centrum Permanebit~
Wolfsoul
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul on Tue Feb 25, 2014 3:08 am

Words I know in Norwegian:

Og - And
Meg - Me
Jeg - I
Frykt - Fear
Kraften - Power
Snømann - Snowman
Dør - Door
Første - First
La - Let
Den - It
Gå - Go
Sove - Sleep

Oh boy, just looked up the translation for the Norwegian title of Fixer-Upper, which is Oppussingsobjekt... It means Restoration. *Facepalms, then starts singing.* So he's a bit of a restoration, but we know what to do! The way to restore this restoration is to restore him with you!

Uhhh... I don't think so!
... That's it. There's a few others but I'm not sure if I've got the right translation.

Kjærlighet Vil Tine
~Love Will Thaw~

~Centrum Permanebit~
Wolfsoul
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down