House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+4
Scampi
Britt-21
rae
Wolfsoul
8 posters

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 38 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Evαlissiα . Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:03 pm

Danielle Eastlake |
Her eyes widened as she spotted him and he mentioned that pink just might be her color, immediately her gaze hardened. "Pink!? My color!? I swear Trevor you are just aching to be punched, I hate pink with a passion!" Her tough girl bravo turned into a small whine as she looked towards the pink monstrosity of a shirt. "I mean seriously.. this? On me?" She held it up against her torso to show him, but then she place it back down inside the box. Not wanting to even touch or be near it, as she looked back up towards him, she noticed how much closer he had gotten and she smiled softly as he spoke. Hearing his voice always calmed her down and took her mind of 'things' that usually bothered her and so far she liked his idea.. although she didn't want to take a calm approach to this. She'll show the shipment company how angry she was with this package and they'd know to get it right next time, "I actually love your plan of action, let's tape this baby up and write on it with a red sharpie... or black.. wait, which one screams angry to you? 'RETURN TO SENDER' in caps written with red or black?" She asked as she placed her hands on his chest, one eyebrow raised to show that she was serious about her question.
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:30 pm

Trevor: Fuming mad, and still sexy as hell. Dani Eastlake, everyone. I pressed in closer to her smaller frame and grinned, quite happy that I wasn't responsible for this mess because she was a force to be reckoned with. "Red, trust me. Black says serious, but elegant. Red just screams urgent, important, and angry. A real problem among all the black marker written on other boxes, it'll be noticed quickly." The sooner the better, really. She would let them know exactly how pissed off she is though, and has every right to be. "How about I, in the meantime, take you shopping around here though? We can pick up all the blue you'd like or any color you'd prefer to have. Just so you won't have to dwell on the idea of the pink shirts here." It seemed like a rather fitting suggestion, and I haven't taken Dani shopping yet anyway out of all the time I've known her and you can't really begin thinking about gifts too early. If she mentions something she likes, I'll make a mental note and get it whenever a birthday or Christmas rolls around, simple as that. "And perhaps we can discuss Valentines day plans as well?" Our real first valentines day together, and I wanted it to be rather special. Perhaps I'd go the whole nine yards, get chocolate and seduce her with rose petals... I don't think so. I needed a more humble approach to my least favorite holiday. I never knew how to do anything valentines day oriented, maybe she'd hint to something she wanted to do for that as well? It would really be my luck if she did, because I doubt it. 
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:46 pm

Danielle Eastlake |
Her head gave a slight nod, "Red it is! And shopping we shall go!!" Despite her tough ego, she was like a lot of girls and enjoyed shopping and getting herself little things. It's just that usually she'd go online for her own stuff instead of bothering others to bring her to a store or mall, she didn't really want to put the person who drover her there through the torture of her going store to store. But considering Trevor offered... that was a whole different thing. "And then when we get back, we can send back that box for good and be done with that pink monster." Speaking of pink monsters, he mentioned the one holiday that reminded her of pink, but usually she associated Valentine's day with red and white. Two very good looking colors, but put together made pink, which sucked. "Huh," she muttered almost to herself as she looked down then back at him, a little lost. "Valentine's day hmm? I almost forgot that it was coming up, but still... if you wanna discuss Valentine's day plans, I have loads of ideas to put out there! I'm actually excited about it this year!" So excited that she couldn't contain the kiss that she delivered to his lips, and when she pulled back, she also pulled out of his arms and away from his body. "Alright! So shower, get dress, and then shopping... I got that right, right?" She asked as she moved around the room looking for a towel.
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:57 pm

Trevor: She made it sound as if pink was the absolute worst thing on earth. Like world hunger had no real sizable evidence it was worse than the color. I guess, in a way, it was worse for her. "I'm happy you have ideas, because I've never celebrated this holiday and I'm relying on what you think would be best for us." My shoulders raised into a shrug just about the time her lips connected with mine, catching me a bit off guard but still eager to return the surprise kiss. I didn't want her to move away from me though, but I couldn't exactly keep her in my embrace forever either. "Mhm, shower and then get dressed, then shopping. It sounds like you got it right." I picked up a towel from the chair, a couple I had cleaned yesterday but had been too lazy to put away. "I'll tidy up while you shower, you'll take longer than I will anyway." Offering her both the towel and a smile, I thought over m gameplan for actually cleaning this bedroom. 
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Feb 03, 2014 6:41 pm

I don't wanna go to college. My bed is warm and the outside world is cold -_-
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Feb 03, 2014 9:14 pm

So I'm meant to be helping a friend with her work and she's too busy playing games -_- Why do I bother?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Feb 04, 2014 2:23 am

I just realised that unless I get homework in my final lesson today, I'll have no homework tonight! Which means I might be able to go fanfic crazy and write up chapter 5: Anna teaching Elsa to dance! Woop woop!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Feb 04, 2014 2:44 am

nice Very Happy
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Feb 04, 2014 2:49 am

Mhmm. Some people think that Elsa would be a great dancer but I don't know, I doubt she would've learnt to dance since she was isolated in her room for 13 years, and it's already been established that Anna can dance pretty well, so it's a chance for some sisterly bonding :3 Sisterly bonding! Yes! *Does a little happy dance.* O.o You're up early, considering you normally wake up 2 hours. *Stops dancing.* Yeah, the sky's already awake so... *Shrugs and clasps her hands behind her back.* I see.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:12 am

Sean is just so sexy x3 (aka Beau in another world with me and linz XD)
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:15 am

Who? Sexy? O.O Anna, don't say sexy! You're too innocent! Oh come on, I'm the same age as you. But your mind is yet to be corrupted DX
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:18 am

Sean Faris
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:18 am

Is that why Jason hasn't been around lately? XD
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:21 am

Yes, I'm trying to keep Anna non-corrupted. And Elsa too, actually, but especially Anna.

Gah, coughing fit in the library! DX Anna this is all your fault! O.O What did I do?! You said sexy! DX -_-... It's like a 5 year old saying sexy! It's just not right! DX
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:26 am

Off to lesson, we'll be back in 1hr 30mins. Bye!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:28 am

I'll be here... On tumblr...
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:36 am

Ed Sheeran's coming to the UK in October on tour o.O I wanna go! DX
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Feb 04, 2014 4:54 am

Ugh, I feel ill DX Something's wrong with my stomach DX Maybe you ate something bad :/ I dunno, I just hope this weird feeling stops soon DX
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Feb 04, 2014 6:02 am

O.O Holy... This looks sooo good!!!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Feb 04, 2014 7:37 am

Gah! I can't do this chapter of the fanfic! Why am I failing?! DX I'm gonna have to do most of it tomorrow DX
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Feb 04, 2014 8:07 am

Ugh. Went out for a meal, not impressed by the lack of hospitality and how unprofessional it was, and I seriously need to tidy my room... Btw, happy birthday, Immy! Razz Thanks Smile ... I was half expecting some form of comeback or... Something... Nope! My birthday represents freedom to me Smile
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Feb 04, 2014 8:08 am

*Is hugging her knees to her chest on the couch, crying her eyes out. *Also has tears in her eyes.* Oh gosh! I shouldn't have let you watch the beginng of Frozen! I'm sorry Anna! DX *Huggles Anna, trying not to cry as well.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Feb 04, 2014 8:19 am

*is about to say something* *presses a finger to scampi's lips to stop her before she speaks. Sits besides Anna and pulls her close to his chest, stroking her hair silently* ... *decides to stay quiet*
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Feb 04, 2014 8:23 am

*Cries into Jack's hoodie, unable to speak.* *Blinks back her own tears.* it slipped my mind that they'd show her parents' death. I really didn't mean for her to watch it D: And then Elsa crying in her room afterwards... I feel terrible D:
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Feb 04, 2014 8:32 am

Shh shh, it's okay, *keeps his voice soft as he strokes her hair* You're not alone Anna, you've got me, Elsa, and everybody else who's here...
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next