The House Of Immortality

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Scampi on Mon Jan 06, 2014 9:28 pm

*snuggles into Jack* Why have you suddenly become all clingy? Because as soon as you meet Elsa you're bound to stop hanging out with me and I'll miss your hugs... Oh come on, I'll still hang out with you! Promise? *Puts hand on his heart* I promise. Good. *snuggles into him more*
Scampi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey on Mon Jan 06, 2014 9:31 pm

It's four thirty in the morning, I must force myself to sleep. This is what I've got though

Spoiler:
Who Are You?

Full Name: Elsa, Queen of Arendale
Called by?: I'd just prefer Elsa, no need to call me queen or "your highness", please.
Birthday: (Her birthday is uncertain, so I'll just go for something cold. Perhaps December 15th?)
Mom: Queen of Arendale, deceased
Dad: King of Arendale, deceased
Siblings: Anna (18)
Where did you grow up?: Arendale, Norway

What Are You Like?

Personality:
Favorite/theme song: Let It Go (naturally, it fits)
What are you?: Controls ice, snow, and all things cold.
Talents: She's a great singer, she dabbles in art, and Elsa is great at building things. ((With such talents she's looking for a job as an architectural draftsman))
Flaws: Elsa is dangerous when she's stressed or angered because her magic becomes harder to control. 
History: Under her elegant and poised mask, Elsa is a troubled young woman. She was born with the power to control all things cold, and it's always been a heavy gift to bear. Though it may be beautiful, it can be dangerous. As a child she was playful, attached to her younger sister Anna by the hip. There wasn't anything she wouldn't do for Anna, ever. When woke up one night by her younger sibling she decided using her powers would be okay, just to see the joy it brought Anna, but it all turned suddenly wrong and almost took her sisters life when Elsa accidentally struck her. After taking Anna to the trolls with her parents and having her memories altered, she was isolated from everyone. She never left her room and lost all contact with the outside world besides her parents. As she grew older her powers became more difficult to control, and she was given gloves to hide what she could do. Still, she refused contact with her sister and the outside world. Even when her parents were killed she didn't attend the funeral, afraid of what might happen and following what her parents had told her to do. The day of her Coronation brought along the need for her appearance, naturally, and she went through with what was expected of her. Nervous of course, she tried to control her powers and made it through with a small amount of struggle. It was the first time in forever (see what I did there, eh XD ) that she had actually seen her sister and other people without a window separating herself from them. Her enjoyment of being with other people was cut short when her sister came to her and asked for her blessing in marriage, to which she declined and demanded that she was not to be married. After arguing she tried to storm away and her glove was taken by her sister, which she begged her sister to give back. Under pressure, she accidentally revealed her powers to everyone and was deemed a monster. She fled Norway, and went to the states, trying to get as far away as possible. As Elsa traveled she became an entirely different person on her own, and everything about her changed. She grew to embrace her powers, and the first thing she did when she came to Washington was build a castle in the mountains, where she could stay hidden but still travel into town to get what she needed. It was said there was a mansion around someplace anyway, filled with people who could accept her. She figured perhaps, someday, she'd be able to join them. 

Love Life?

Married To: NA
Children: NA
Past Boyfriend/Girlfriend: NA
Current Boyfriend or Girlfriend: NA
Your type: Somebody understanding, patient, and kind. Somebody who can look at me and see I'm not a monster.
Fiancé(e): NA
Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual

What Do You Look Like?

Hair color: Platinum Blonde
Eye color: Bright Blue
Nationality: Nordic
How Tall are you: 5'7
Tattoos: NA
Piercings: NA
Style: Usually, just things to keep her warm. Hoodies and jeans, long sleeves t-shirts. While presenting herself as more than just Elsa but as Queen, she throws on a dress and a pair of gloves for safety.  Her hair is down in a large braid when she's alone, her bangs slicked back with just a comb through of her hands. When she's expecting company she goes for a bun in the back, trying to look more presentable. 
What you look like:

Aaron Tyree:

Elsa:

L is for Lindsey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul on Mon Jan 06, 2014 9:32 pm

In the mountains! I know the feeling... *Sighs.* You're right, I can do it by myself, just being around you makes me feel better so all you have to do is stand there and look pretty, ok? You don't have to do anything else to drain yourself. And if you need me to take the weight of whatever's draining you, you can, I'll do whatever it takes to make you feel... Well, not like this, not stressed out and drained.

Kjærlighet Vil Tine
~Love Will Thaw~

~Centrum Permanebit~
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi on Mon Jan 06, 2014 9:37 pm

Okie doke Smile

I've made it to 6 before XD but yes, sleep. T'is very important Smile
Scampi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul on Mon Jan 06, 2014 9:37 pm

YAAAAY ELSA!

Kjærlighet Vil Tine
~Love Will Thaw~

~Centrum Permanebit~
Wolfsoul
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi on Mon Jan 06, 2014 9:39 pm

Oh it's Arendale? I thought it wzas Arendelle XD
Scampi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey on Mon Jan 06, 2014 9:40 pm

One thing though, before I sleep, what color should I use? I was hoping to go for something along the cold color pattern. Like white, or aliceblue, or something like that.

Wait, is it Arendale? Did I get that wrong?
L is for Lindsey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi on Mon Jan 06, 2014 9:43 pm

I'm just going from what I've heard, I'm seeing it today X3

And I also thought the cold didn't bother her?
Scampi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul on Mon Jan 06, 2014 9:47 pm

White will do, and it's Arendale and no, Elsa can't get cold, her powers protect her against it.

Kjærlighet Vil Tine
~Love Will Thaw~

~Centrum Permanebit~
Wolfsoul
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey on Mon Jan 06, 2014 9:48 pm

It doesn't... Shiitake. I just realized... I'll fix the style thing. I hate those the most out of the entire thing.
L is for Lindsey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi on Mon Jan 06, 2014 9:50 pm

Meh I got 1 out of 2 right XD
Scampi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul on Mon Jan 06, 2014 9:54 pm

Well done Scampi! Gold star! XD But yeah, why else would someone wear an off-the-shoulde, thin dress in the middle of winter when everyone else is freezing their butt off! XD

GTG bye!

Kjærlighet Vil Tine
~Love Will Thaw~

~Centrum Permanebit~
Wolfsoul
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey on Mon Jan 06, 2014 9:55 pm

I'll post the form when I'm done, I've fixed the style thing. I was worried about the history being wrong but I guess not? It'll probably be finished within the next fifteen minutes, because my moms woken up and I can't even begin to sleep. Tonight's not my night, I swear.
L is for Lindsey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul on Mon Jan 06, 2014 9:59 pm

Okies Linz ^_^

Kjærlighet Vil Tine
~Love Will Thaw~

~Centrum Permanebit~
Wolfsoul
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi on Mon Jan 06, 2014 9:59 pm

Well I'll be here for another hour before I have to leave, so if you wanna rp to take a break then let me know Smile
Scampi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey on Mon Jan 06, 2014 10:16 pm

Who Are You?

Full Name: Elsa, Queen of Arendelle
Called by?: I'd just prefer Elsa, no need to call me queen or "your highness", please.
Birthday: (Her birthday is uncertain, so I'll just go for something cold. Perhaps December 15th?)
Mom: Queen of Arendelle, deceased
Dad: King of Arendelle, deceased
Siblings: Anna (18)
Where did you grow up?: Arendelle, Norway

What Are You Like?

Personality: Elsa of Arendale is a polite young woman, of very proper upbringing. Though she is magically gifted she isn't boastful about it, it doesn't fit her fancy if you will. She's the type of woman who prefers to make others happy, and always has everyone else's safety in mind above her own. She's a confident woman, strong in her beliefs and quite happy with who she is beyond what others think of her. She dropped her shy ways and goes for what she wants, though on occasion she can regain some shy characteristics. Only when the situation requires it. Elsa is very protective of the people and the things she loves, and she's a very interesting conversationalist. The Queen of Arendale loves chocolate, and becomes like a child whenever it's offered or available. Though she is quite family oriented and responsible, she strives to be herself above all else and wants to be free. 
Favorite/theme song: Let It Go (naturally, it fits)
What are you?: Controls ice, snow, and all things cold.
Talents: She's a great singer, she dabbles in art, and Elsa is great at building things. ((With such talents she's looking for a job as an architectural draftsman))
Flaws: Elsa is dangerous when she's stressed or angered because her magic becomes harder to control. 
History: Under her elegant and poised mask, Elsa is a troubled young woman. She was born with the power to control all things cold, and it's always been a heavy gift to bear. Though it may be beautiful, it can be dangerous. As a child she was playful, attached to her younger sister Anna by the hip. There wasn't anything she wouldn't do for Anna, ever. When woke up one night by her younger sibling she decided using her powers would be okay, just to see the joy it brought Anna, but it all turned suddenly wrong and almost took her sisters life when Elsa accidentally struck her. After taking Anna to the trolls with her parents and having her memories altered, she was isolated from everyone. She never left her room and lost all contact with the outside world besides her parents. As she grew older her powers became more difficult to control, and she was given gloves to hide what she could do. Still, she refused contact with her sister and the outside world. Even when her parents were killed she didn't attend the funeral, afraid of what might happen and following what her parents had told her to do. The day of her Coronation brought along the need for her appearance, naturally, and she went through with what was expected of her. Nervous of course, she tried to control her powers and made it through with a small amount of struggle. It was the first time in forever (see what I did there, eh XD ) that she had actually seen her sister and other people without a window separating herself from them. Her enjoyment of being with other people was cut short when her sister came to her and asked for her blessing in marriage, to which she declined and demanded that she was not to be married. After arguing she tried to storm away and her glove was taken by her sister, which she begged her sister to give back. Under pressure, she accidentally revealed her powers to everyone and was deemed a monster. She fled Norway, and went to the states, trying to get as far away as possible. As Elsa traveled she became an entirely different person on her own, and everything about her changed. She grew to embrace her powers, and the first thing she did when she came to Washington was build a castle in the mountains, where she could stay hidden but still travel into town to get what she needed. It was said there was a mansion around someplace anyway, filled with people who could accept her. She figured perhaps, someday, she'd be able to join them. 

Love Life?

Married To: NA
Children: NA
Past Boyfriend/Girlfriend: NA
Current Boyfriend or Girlfriend: NA
Your type: Somebody understanding, patient, and kind. Somebody who can look at me and see I'm not a monster.
Fiancé(e): NA
Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual

What Do You Look Like?

Hair color: Platinum Blonde
Eye color: Bright Blue
Nationality: Nordic
How Tall are you: 5'7
Tattoos: NA
Piercings: NA
Style: Usually, just things to keep comfortable. After living a life of dresses and being expected to always look presentable, she just wants to be herself and express it through her clothing. Hoodies and jeans, long sleeves t-shirts, just exactly what normal twenty or so year olds would wear around Washington. While presenting herself as more than just Elsa but as Queen, she throws on a dress and a pair of gloves for safety.  Her hair is down in a large braid when she's alone, her bangs slicked back with just a comb through of her hands. When she's expecting company she goes for a bun in the back, trying to look more presentable. 
What you look like:

Aaron Tyree:

Elsa:

And now I'll rp, who and who?
L is for Lindsey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi on Mon Jan 06, 2014 10:21 pm

Jack: I couldn't resist going to see Hiccup, but I regretted it. I couldn't get the guy out of my head, but he didn't even believe in me. It broke my heart when he walked through me. Well, ran. He was playing with his daughter and she was chasing him. Shoving my left hand into the according pocket, I took off. Flying around, I found a mountain that was covered in snow. I treaded the soft texture, not feeling how cold it was. The cold never bothered me. I didn't feel it, my body was as cold as ice so of course I couldn't feel it? I flew up to the peak. Sometimes I don't know where I went wrong, I don't know why I was chosen. Sometimes I just want to be normal, to feel warmth, to be seen by everyone, to not feel the- Wait what was that? It was like... A palace of some sorts but... As I flew over, my predictions were proved correct. It was made of ice! Upon finding a window I looked inside, sitting on the little ledge outside of it. There was a girl, with hair tied in a braid. Wait... Did she make the palace? I thought I was the only one who could do stuff like that! Then she looked my way. Could she see me?

Leah: It was this exact reason that I didn't need any blusher. I could tell from the slight heat from my cheeks that I was already radiating a soft, rosy pink. I messed with my jacket a little bit to distract myself. "Thanks." I finally managed. Clearing my throat quietly, I added. "You look good too." That sounded so stupid! Gah! Why was I cursed with the horridness of being awkward? I walked towards him as I crossed my arms under my chest, covering the shirt with the jacket a little bit.

Take your pick Razz
Scampi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey on Mon Jan 06, 2014 10:47 pm

Elsa: Washington wasn't so bad, with the cold weather in the winter and the quiet, I could get used to this. It felt like home to me, more so than Arendelle ever did. Don't get me wrong, I miss my sister more than ever being more than a door away from her, but I can't be there anymore. Everyone thinks I'm a monster there and I need to let Anna live her life without me in the way. So, sitting in the castle I had crafted myself, I looked over a magazine in an effort to see what women my age were meant to be doing. A job seemed to be natural, and friends. How was I supposed to obtain friendships around here? Head into town and see if somebody would like a nice chat with me? "This is hopeless..." I set the magazine down and walked to the door, just about to leave before it crossed my mind a hoodie would look more natural than walking out clad in a t-shirt. This part would take getting used to. I grabbed my sweater from the bedroom and pulled it in as I walked back to the front door, removing my hair from my sweater once it was on. Where was I to go though? I wasn't ready for town, not even a little bit. What would the townspeople here say when I accidentally let my power go? I pulled the door shut again and breathed out a sigh of frustration.
L is for Lindsey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi on Mon Jan 06, 2014 10:53 pm

Jack: Okay, so either she didn't believe in me or she hadn't actually seen me. Okay, let's see how she reacts to a bit of snow. I mad snow begin to fall, but only on her, so when she moved, it moved with her. I started following her curiously. If she was like me it eant that I didn't have to be alone anymore. If there was someone else like me, then it meant someone knew hw I felt, to a certain extent, that is.

Sorry it's so bad. I gtg. Reply anyway if you want Smile
Scampi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey on Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:17 pm

Elsa: As soon as I inhaled snow touched the tip of my nose, and I raised an eyebrow at the odd change within my home. I hadn't done this, so how had snow come about? I backed up slowly and looked down at my hands, confused. "What the..." Out of the corner of my vision I saw him, and I snapped my eyes towards the curious boy. Who was that outside? Was he the cause of the snow? Was he... He was like me! If he was doing this, anyhow. I approached the window cautiously and opened it, looking up at him as I crossed my arms over my chest. Naturally, I wanted to play it cool and remain calm, though I was bursting inside to know if he was like me. How was I supposed to get rid of this snow though? I raised one hand and waved the snow in his direction, smirking as it pelted against him and stopped. "May I help you find something?" This boy, he had hair much like my own, and... Well, he looked like me really. Such bright hair and eyes, as well as the pale skin and... I shook of the thought as a blush crept onto my cheeks, my hand brushing my bangs back before I crossed my arm over my chest again.

Ryker: It may be mean, but I liked to see her blush. I liked knowing I caused it. It was a sure tell sign that she really did like me, and it was a promise that sooner or later the blushing would stop and shed feel comfortable around me, maybe. I smiled and looked down to her shirt, my hands sliding into my pockets. "Thanks, I just threw some clothing on. I figured laser tag and Greek food doesn't really require anything special. Besides a special date, that's all." I rubbed the back of my neck and smiled down at the floor. "That was pretty cheesy huh? I guess I'm just nervous, that's all." Nervousness wasn't natural of me, like I've said before, but I couldn't help it. She was so different from the other girls and I... I didn't want to screw it up. I really liked her, and that doesn't happen very often, and never like this. "Are you ready to go?"
L is for Lindsey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul on Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:58 pm

Hehe! Elsa X3 Sorry, I'll calm down. I need to stop being so addicted to Frozen!

Kjærlighet Vil Tine
~Love Will Thaw~

~Centrum Permanebit~
Wolfsoul
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul on Tue Jan 07, 2014 2:39 am

Here for 50mins, then psychology with a new teacher :S Not looking forward to it.

Kjærlighet Vil Tine
~Love Will Thaw~

~Centrum Permanebit~
Wolfsoul
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 on Tue Jan 07, 2014 2:44 am

oh dear..

I cant even get into class T^T

R.I.P Cookie.
From when I was 5 - 8/22/14
Britt-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul on Tue Jan 07, 2014 2:50 am

Scampi's back, prepare for excitement! XD

Why not, Britt?

Kjærlighet Vil Tine
~Love Will Thaw~

~Centrum Permanebit~
Wolfsoul
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul on Tue Jan 07, 2014 2:53 am

Headphones in - Frozen soundtrack at a volume of which I'm afraid people will hear.

Headphones out (While still playing the music) - Dead silence in the library O.o

Makes me wanna test out Skillet at a loud volume XD

Kjærlighet Vil Tine
~Love Will Thaw~

~Centrum Permanebit~
Wolfsoul
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content