House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+7
-Wolf-Girl-
Britt-21
Scampi
L is for Lindsey
Evαlissiα .
Ali9910<3
Wolfsoul
11 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 20 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Evαlissiα . Sat Jan 04, 2014 4:26 pm

*Slips off her own sweatshirts and gets out of the sweat pants so she was now comfortably in her black shorts.* Agreed, I love sweatpants.. but now while I'm in a hot room and sleeping. *Plops down on the bed comfortably.* I thought I would never say this, but I am actually tired for once. It's been a while since I last slept. *Gestured towards the other side of the bed as she laid face down on the bed.* Come on and join me, don't be shy, I don't bite.

Plus Vampires suck. ;P And Kennedy rather have a sexy Werewolf instead.. right? Wink *Winks although he has a raging head ache.*
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Jan 04, 2014 4:30 pm

Only 10? That's awful Sad

And sorries. Scampi promises to reply asap. Probably tomorrow if that's ok?
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Sat Jan 04, 2014 4:33 pm

Very. :/ Oh well rest in peace to her, I kind of wish she was still alive. I wonder what other movies she could've voiced over. You know she was in All Dogs Go To Heaven!? Very Happy

I'm trying to decide between Aryc or Tristian..
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Jan 04, 2014 4:37 pm

She was? No way! I freaking love that movie. Omg I'm crying I wanna watch it again. So badly now!

*chants* aryc aryc aryc aryc aryc.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Sat Jan 04, 2014 4:43 pm

Okay that's fine
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sat Jan 04, 2014 4:45 pm

Oh! He planned on taking her to laser tag after dinner at this little Greek place in town.

Sexy werewolf? Sure, have you seen one around here? *smirks and sits on the arm of the couch* You never gave me that run you said you would. Is now a good time?

*watches her undress and rubs his jaw, trying his best to make it unknown to her. Once she offers for him to lay down he smiles and climbs onto the bed and pulls the covers up around himself* Biting would scare me away anyway... *wraps an arm around her waist and moves closer.* Rough isn't always bad
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Sat Jan 04, 2014 4:50 pm

I wish I had the Land Before Time Movies. Sad

And Aryc it is :3 But I'm deciding on a positive FC... it might be just Sean O'Donnell
The House Of Immortality - Page 20 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT2Nh5UmH2qj5WHLj-HPXLprStospZpurP7FcAOTzymIhbC7Yfu

Because I can't find the FC for that pic. D;

Are you hitting that you like it rough Henry Newlin? *She asked as she moved closer to him, slightly wrapping her arms around his chest and looking up at him through a few strands of hair.*
*Raises his hand.* I happen to be a very sexy werewolf I hope you know.. and that run doesn't sound to bad. Shifting might even help with the head ache. *Sits up, pulling his face out of the pillow with a yawn.*
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Sat Jan 04, 2014 5:02 pm

Or Matt Lanter :3
The House Of Immortality - Page 20 Tumblr_myub1qURE91sl1iyio1_400

Last edited by Evαy . on Sat Jan 04, 2014 5:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Sat Jan 04, 2014 5:04 pm

I still wanna rp...
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sat Jan 04, 2014 5:08 pm

I am, actually. *gives her a wink and tucks her hair behind her ear* When it's required, anyway.
Yeah, okay. Whatever gets you to sleep at night. *stands and chugs the rest of her beer* Let's get this going then, shall we?
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Sat Jan 04, 2014 5:12 pm

And if I may ask... when is it actually required? *She leaned up, her eyes meeting his dead on. She has a smirk on her face as she cuddled more into his body, enjoying the warmth he gave off.* You know, I believe this is the first time I have ever 'cuddled', and may I add that Shifters seem warmer.
This'll make me sleep very well tonight. *Stands up.* And I'm not even going to bother with shoes and a coat. Ready to go? *He walked off towards the door.*
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Jan 04, 2014 5:17 pm

Leah: I was freaking out about this date. Going through different scenarios of how it could to wrong while I was in the shower. I let my hair dry naturally as I tried to pick out somethingto wear, which was proving quite difficult. I eventually just threw on the Simple Plan shirt Ryker got me for Christmas - it was my favourite! - and some dark jeans, pulling on my red converse to go with the top, the look was complete. Now... What to do with my hair... I brushed through it until it was nice and soft and dry. After neatening the parting, I applied a little bit of make up, eye liner, a bit of mascara and a natural coloured lipstick only a bit lighter than my own lips. Okay, I could do this. It was just a dinner date then lasertag on a Friday night. I took a deep breath and gave myself a final once over before leaving the bedroom with my coat to meet Ryker since I was already running late.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sat Jan 04, 2014 5:23 pm

Its required...*Tries to find the right words as she moves in closer, eyes on hers* When things are too heated to be treated with a gentle hand. *blushes and tightens his arm around her* It's a common trait in shifters, and your's whenever you need to be warmed up
*flicks her tank top strap and smirks* I'm not goin to bother with a coat either, clothing just gets in the way when shifting anyway. *walks to the front door, undoing the ties of her sweatpants*

Replying now!
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Jan 04, 2014 5:24 pm

We can rp if you want, ali, but so far, the best thing I've come up for Jack is this.

Jack: When Alex hugged me I returned to reality before hugging her back gently, as if she was fragile in a way. I looked down at the bowl, but I decided I didn't want any and politely gave her it back. "That sounds nice." I forced out a smile.

:/ But if you don't mind horrid posts like that then sure we can rp.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Jan 04, 2014 5:24 pm

Evαy . wrote:SEVEN!? O.O *Her eyes widen like saucers and she looks down at her stomach.* In here!? *Points at her stomach.* You expect Seven!? Maybe even more... out of this!? o.O Someone fix Jeremy's brain! >_< *Places her hand on Jeremy's forehead.* Can Vampires get sick? Are you sick baby?

Imma take a break from roleplaying ^^"

*She leans forward and gives a peck to his lips.* You're the first person to concern yourself with me that way, not many people care to even try to be there for me when I talk about Zabriel. I always say I'm okay, but when you lose your partner, your pet, and someone who was like a father figure to me. Strange enough as that sounds. *She giggled a little and smiled at Henry, her forehead still pressed to his.* He's been with me for 13 million years. God I sound old.

Nope! I just love messing with you XD *Bursts into fits of laughter.* Sorry for the poof, I fell asleep ^_^" Seriously, who'd want seven kids?! XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Jan 04, 2014 5:27 pm

You fell asleep because you're normal, now it's too early to wake up, back to bed with you Razz
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Sat Jan 04, 2014 5:33 pm

Alexandra::
I frowned and set the bowl back on the nightstand gently. I turned to him and sat, my legs cross crossed, my body facing him. "Jack... I didn't mean to..." I wasn't really sure what to say I wasn't really that good with these things... I guess sometimes I was I just never felt like I did a good enough job helping people. "I'm sorry jack. I didn't mean to make you upset. I can't even fathom how sad that must be for you. But, just know that there are people here that believe in you. People that believe and accept you for who you are just as I have. You don't have to be lonely anymore Jack. I'm sure you'll be able to come close with many people in the mansion. You're kind, kinder than most people in the messed up world. You shouldn't have to go through this... I'm sorry I even brought it up." I sighed and looked down at my hands that were laid gently in my lap. I could be so dumb sometimes. I didn't even think about how my questions would effect him, how they might make him feel sad and depressed. My hands clenched to fists, my knuckles turning white and my palms turning red from my nails digging in. "I'm sorry jack..."
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Jan 04, 2014 5:35 pm

You're not my mother!!!! DX

I'm gonna have to go in, like half-an-hour anyway, my battery's low.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Sat Jan 04, 2014 5:37 pm

Apparently you! D; *Shivers.* I wouldn't be able to handle any of that. I admit, a nice mini Jeremy would be adorable, but seven of them would drive me crazy. Promise we're not having any kids in the next whoever long we say so?!

*Presses her body against his and grins.* Right now I can't really bother with trying to adjust my body heat, so I guess I'm lucky that I have you next to me hm? *She brushes her fingers lightly against his skin, hiding her smile a little.* So... care to explain by what you mean when you say heated?
Undressing already? It's not even our first date. *He teases a little as he opens the door and strips off his shirt, laying it down on the porch before going for his pants and pushing them down. Deciding to shift in his underwear rather than let Kennedy get a few of his whole back side. He stood on his paws, taking off to the area that was closest that held the trees.*
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Jan 04, 2014 5:42 pm

Alix, I was joking, I'd never put you through seven pregnancies, I don't even think I'd be able to handle 7 kids! But fine, if you want me to promise things. *Draws a cross over his heart with his finger.* I promise that we wont have any kids until we both want th and are both ready for them, however long that takes, and I promise to only get Alix pregnant once... Maybe twice if she wants two kids. *Smirks and huggles Alix, kissing her nose.* Happy now, little miss freak-out-easily? Razz
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Sat Jan 04, 2014 5:46 pm

Very happy! *Grins and wraps her arms around him and kisses him lightly.* Plus. When and if we ever do have kids... *Shakes her head.* We'll think about that another time, for now it's better to not focus on things like kids. ^_^ Right now you're more important.
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Jan 04, 2014 5:50 pm

Correction: We're more important :3 *Returns the kiss, the pulls nack with a smirk.* I'm surprised you're not mad at me for almost giving you a heart attack Razz I was expecting some sort of dramatic, 'I'm gonna kill you with my electric powers!' thing.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Sat Jan 04, 2014 5:54 pm

Oh no. I actually was saving that for later, you know... bring it up when I'm in a less lovey dovey mood. ^_^ And more in a playful feisty mood. *Lightly brings her hand up and pushes her hand through the front of his hair to push it back in a funky way.* On another note that hair style is a little cute.
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sat Jan 04, 2014 5:58 pm

Show you? Miss Lewellyn, it would be my pleasure... *sits up and pulls her onto his lap, his lips climbing up her neck though his hands descended down to her thighs, recalling her reaction in the car. Upon reaching her jaw he squeezed her mid thighs in his hands and gave her a gentle nip*
*rolls her eyes and drops her sweatpants, kicking of her shoes as well. After watching him shift she removed her tank top and leapt off the porch, landing on her paws. As soon as she hit the ground she took off after him, heading towards the trees*

Ryker: Was it okay to be nervous? To have applied more than enough deodorant because you were worried about sweating too much? After my shower I practically convinced myself over and over this was a bad idea, but the good outweighed the bad and I couldn't just ignore the fact I really liked Leah. I dressed into a long sleeved, v-neck black shirt and a pair of jeans. It was casual enough, wasn't it? I thought it was Leah's job to be the nervous one? I'm supposed to be the calm and relaxed guy, confident in my ways. I grabbed my wallet and a sweater, along with my car keys before heading downstairs to meet with Leah. I entered the living room and checked my watch, obviously a little earlier than I initially thought. It was only a few moments before she did show up, dressed in the shirt I bought her and looking much like I imagined, nervous. "And there she is... Looking great, as always."
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Jan 04, 2014 5:59 pm

Ohhh... Really? You think? *Flattens his hair.* I still prefer it like this, but having it spiked up makes a nice change. *Makes his hair stick up again, then messes up Alix's hair.* Your hair, as always, is a mess Razz I think you look hot with or without messy hair though so it's all good Smile
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next