House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+6
L is for Lindsey
Ali9910<3
Evαlissiα .
Scampi
Wolfsoul
Britt-21
10 posters

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 4 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Dec 17, 2013 9:31 am

MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Tue Dec 17, 2013 9:33 am

Yes pleasse!! (: By the way, can someone help Adeline out? This is her 3rd Christmas(Even though she was technically born two months ago Wink And I want her to try to get a gift together for her dad. Razz

And I do Linz.(:
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Dec 17, 2013 9:33 am

I think I was awake earlier than anyone else today, because TJ was still asleep and no one was downstairs except for me. I had the music the only song I sing in playing quietly as I used the dining room - which was pretty big once I moved all the tables and chairs to the back of the room - as a dancefloor, kinda. The dining room chair acted as the chair I was gonna use in the dance, though I had to use it sideways because the backs were too high! So yeah, I was singing and dancing in the dining room at stupid-o-clock in the morning. It probably loomed really weird but I just... I wanted a boost of confidence, but more importantly I wanted to impress KJ so that when she's old enough to date, she'll at least keep me in mind. I felt like she'd be able to get all the jocks when she was older, so this performance was really the only thing I could do to compete with all those guys. I couldn't afford to mess up, this song and dance number had to be perfect!

Oh gosh. With Sammi bent over like that, I saw everything and I couldn't even tear my eyes away until she stood up! Damn her! I tried continuing to eat my pancakes but as I finished them off, I heard the clinking of metal... Wait what? I could've sworn I left the handcuffs upstairs! Oh boy, Sammi must've picked them up! She was planning something! C***! PANIC! No, don't panic. If I panicked, she'd know that I was weakening. Instead, I finished off the pancakes, set the plate down and took the controller, nodding towards the handcuffs. "What'cha doing with those, babe? You can't cheat at the game with those, y'know." Oh gosh, I was so glad I hadn't bought the whip that went with the ringleader costume! That would've been 10 times worse than handcuffs!

Perhaps I had taken things too far by comparing Kodi to my mother, but running away without so much as a note saying when or if he'd be coming back was exactly what mom did, and it left me feeling unloved and I... I almost broke down this time, something I'd promise myself I'd never do for Hope's sake and I was just mad that he did that, but still, comparing him to my mom was low. Mom had no real reason for leaving us, she just did, yet Kodi was helping out the only form of family he had... Oh gosh, what had I done? I was such an idiot! Realising how stupid I'd been to yell at Kodi like I did, I started crying more as I sat in the corner of my room. Snowball started whimpering and walked over to comfort me, so I hugged my dog and buried my face into her fur. Sure she was a dumb dog, but she knew that me crying was a rare thing, so she understood how badly I needed a hug right now.

"I know, I know." Galian sighed as they reached the kitchen items, including the bottles. "I just miss playing with him, is all. He's growing up too fast for me, Darkess. I still wanna play with my little boy but he's wanting to do other things and someday he'll be too busy to play with me because he'll be making kissy faces with some girl... I just miss my baby, which is why I'm glad that we're having another baby." Crouching down in front of Darkess, the demon pressed a kiss to his wife's bump, which would one day become a tiny him and Darkess that he could hold in his arms. Galian really wouldn't wait until the baby was born, he was so looking forward to starting playtime all over again.

Hope squinted as Kodi tapped her nose, then blinked a coue times before the grin spread across her face. "Yay! Princess Hope and Prince Kodi are gonna fix things with Princess Kiara! Then Princess Kiara and Prince Kodi can get married and live happily ever after!" All the Princesses got married in her story book and they looked really really appy, so maybe Kiara and Kodi would get married and they'd be really really happy too! A happily ever after was exactly what this family needed right now; they'd had a good beginning, a bad middle and now they needed a happy ending.

I had to admit, I was rather reuctant to hand over Arthur, because I wanted to hold my son for much longer than roughly 15 minutes, especially since I had only really just met him and wanted to act like the father I was meant to be, but then I reasoned with myself that Ryan probably had a better idea of what was wrong - she had known the child for longer, afterall - and also a better idea of how to fix it, so after a kiss to Arthur head, I gave the baby to his mother, turning my attention towards Bentley's question. "Yes, Hope also sleeps in my room so you'll be in good company." I answered the little boy as I sat on the bed beside him. "You must go to sleep, though - no late night chatting - otherwise we'll have to alter the sleeping arrangements." Perhaps that was too harsh for the boy who wasn't even mine. Perhaps I should lighten things slightly. "On the plus side, you get to sleep in a grown-up bed instead of a crib, and there's plenty of room in the bed for Blue and all your other toys." Hopefully that would persuade the boy to swap with me, so that he wasn't woken up by Arthur's crying, and I could snuggle with his mother as much as I pleased.

Christmas! This year christmas was gonna be so much awesomer than last year, since I wasn't alone in this big house. This year I had Dayna, Kara-Jayne, Rascal and I might even invite over Xavier and his girlfriend! To say I was excited was an understatement, and I didn't get excited over much, just the wedding, Dayna's pregnancy and now christmas. I had already put up most of the decorations but I had saved the tree decorations for when KJ and Dayna woke up, which was going to be any minute. Heading upstairs to mine and Dayna's room, I walked in and sat on the edge of the bed next to my wife. Her stomach was getting pretty big for only being 4 months pregnant - oh gosh, 4 months already? -  but I didn't mind if we had a big baby, as long as he or she was healthy. Leaning down, I pressed a kiss to Dayna's lips to wake her up, then shook her gently. "Dayna, wakey wakey, we have a christmas tree to decorate with KJ."

You know, I hadn't been in my wolf form in a long while so I had set myself a challenge: I had to stay in my wolf form all day. So, once I had brushed my teeth, showered and dressed, I transformed into my wolf self. Jumping onto the bed, I tugged on Sam's ear carefully with my teeth in an attempt to wake him up, but I soon felt like I was harming him so I just settled for licking his cheek. "Samuel, wake up! We've gotta get our christmas butts into gear!" Biting the covers and pulling them off slightly, I started licking Sam's chest. It was supposed to be like kissing his cheek, but I guess it didn't work out like that...

My wings might hate the snow - I only just realised that recently - but I loved it! Why? Because there were so many opportunities to get breath-taking pictures when everything was covered in snow. I was taking advantage of that right now, having left Nathalie to sleep alone so that I could capture the snow at dawn. I even got to taking a picture of snow falling down from a tree which was awesome, and I clicked the special button that took several pictures in just a few seconds to capture the snow as it fell! I probably had over 30 pictures already but I was just so excited by all of this! Besides, it'd be great to show people in the future if I ever caught a break from being an angel and was able to pursue my dream career of being a famous photographer! Woo for future-planning! Now if only angel duties would stop getting in the way of my future.

"Indeed we shall, but first we should both go and put some warmer clothes on, so I will meet you back here in about 10 minutes." The coffee had given me enough energy to make the trip to my apartment now and I headed up the many flights of stairs. Once in my room I pulled a jumper on over my shirt and also put on some thermal socks, some snow boots that were perfect for the weather outside, and a coat. By the time I had located the snow boots and put everything on, Daniel was already waiting for me downstairs and I headed to the front door, opening it for him like the gentleman I was. "Shall we, Daniel?" I asked with a grin, rather excited to make a snowman with my new... Perhaps crush? However I did not think that Daniel was ready to move on, nor did I really believe he would be, so I would not mind simply being friends with him.

"Ohhh, I see." Hayden was right, things got super crazy when I found out I was pregnant! Lots of tears, lots of 'I can't do this, I'm not mom material!' And lots of freaking out from both me and Hayden. Getting married and actually planning a wedding during that time would've been pure chaos, so it was good that Hayden waited. "Well, now that you've said that, I'm glad you didn't propose sooner. We already had enough madness in our lives at that time but now things have calmed down so, yeah, good timing, Haydie!" I kissed my boyfr- fiance's cheek, removing my arm from inside his shirt. As we reached the house I clambered off of Hayden's back and stepped inside, out of the cold weather where Hayden was freezing his balls off and into the warmth created by the amazing, I-would-probably-die-without-it central heating. "So, a movie and snuggling? Or should we just go to bed? Oh! Orrr 'Go to bed'." I put air quotation marks around the words, my voice turning suggestive as I did so. Like i had said - well, thought - earlier, I wasn't really fussed about what we did tonight, but fading was always an option! A good option, at that!

Yes! She liked the brownies! I was gonna have to get the recipe off of Tifa and learn how the heck she made them. For a moment I thought Sierra wasn't gonna give me any thanks and I frowned at that, but within seconds the smile was back as she thanked me. "You're welcome, Sierra, but if you ever want the brownies again, make sure you tell us when it's sunny outside. I am never going animal hunting outside in near-darkness ever again!" I had felt so vulnerable to the night predators, especially with my bad arm, that it kinda freaked me out, and the fact that it had been hard to see towards the end made things even worse, but it was all worth it in the end to see my vampire girlfriend smiling. Leaning down, I pressed several little kisses to her cheek in place of the one big kiss on the lips that I wanted but couldn't give her, then gestured to the brownies again. "Help yourself, no one else in this house is gonna eat brownies with blood in them so they're all yours." One more kiss, this time to her neck, and I returned to my bowl of pasta, finishing it off and washing it in the sink before eating more of the normal brownies; Yeah, I was really hungry. "So, I heard you got a job." I swallowed my mouthful, remembering my manners. "Did you go today? What did you think? Was it any fun? Where are you working, anyway?" So many questions, so little time before bed. I might just stay awake in bed with Sierra all night, though, catching up on the latest news and also catching up on all the hugs and kisses that I missed.

I had heard of Carpathians from one of grandmother's textbooks - I believe they were simular to vampires - but a Carpathian-Mermaid? What an interesting combination. "Well I'm sure the little girl - who I have not seen, of course - will not want to miss out on the oppurtunity to see her mother." I pretended then to reach down and scratch my leg, but instead started tickling young Addie's neck. As soon as I heard the young girl's laughter, I grinned and lifted my legs slightly to reveal her. "Oh, there she is! And I thought it was a footrest behind my legs! What a surprise!" I laughed, lifting my legs up onto the couch the best I could without showing my underwear in my my favourite black and red dress, not wanting to give either of them a scarring sight, returning the cushion to the space behind me. "Well done, Addie, you hid from your father rather well for someone so young!"

I both loved and hated Kyle's PJs, loved because it completely ruined his manliness - apart from the manly beard he had, which was scratchy but sooo hot! - but hated it because he was wearing a cat! A cat! Dogs ruled and cats drooled, Kyle knew that so why did he buy pink cat PJs... even so, the lack of manliness totally outweighed the fact that they were cat pyjamas! Kyle looked so cute and girly! I giggled and sat up, pressing a kiss to my boyfriend's cheek. "Loving the pyjamas, Kylie Kyle. Very masculine. " I laughed even more before getting up and stretching my limbs, preparing to go downstairs in my pretty normal flannel stars pyjamas, although Kyle should probably put on something else... "Are you gonna change before we go downstairs or not?" I don't think I would've been able to act seductive if he was wearing girly PJs, I'd be laughing too much! But also, maybe I could turn this into an oppurtunity, I mean, part of doing adulty things was, like, undressing each other, right? ... No nononono! I couldn't say that! I could already feel myself blushing at my own thoughts and decided to tweak what I was original gonna say, leaning in close to my future fiance - even that sounded awsome! Just as awesome as 'Future husband'! "If you're too sleepy, I can take off your t-shirt for you. Think of it as returning the favour for when you took my dress off after Dayna's wedding." The wink! Don't forget the wink! I winked flirtatiously at Kyle, although with the blushing and the fact that I reeeeaaaally wanted to start giggling, I doubted it'd work.

A phone and laptop maker? Sure it was as awesome as a game designer, but everyone wanted the latest phone or tablet or whatever so it was still a great career choice for Alix! And she had a chance to get a job too! "That sounds like a great oppurtunity, I don't think you should pass it up... As long as it doesn't interfere with your studying though, because grtting good grades before you graduate is still more important than a job." I smiled down at my girlfriend, giving her a quick kiss on the nose before trying to involve Alix's parents in the conversation again. "I'm gonna start lookig for a job in January too. I figured that if I worked and saved up some money we'd be able to come and visit you guys in California." Lies. Well, not lies, it's just that a trip to California was low on my list of priorities, especially since I actually wanted to avoid Blake as much as possible. Nope, my hard eared money was going to go towards providing for my kids, and taking Alix out on dates, and getting a car like I had been wanting to since I was a teen... And maybe getting a PS4 and the new Final Fantasy games.

"Right." I answered with a smile, unbuckling my belt before removing my wet jeans. I took the belt out of the jeans before throwing everything but the belt into the laundry basket. "Besides, I think she likes you already just because you're dating me." Wait, bad wording! "Well, not just because, 'cause there's a lot of things to like about you, Dilynn, I just mean like... Like as she found out that I had a gilfriend she was like, 'Someone's dating my baby, I like her already!' Trying to mimic my mom's voice did not work with such a deep manly voice, but oh well, hopefully the comedy would cheer Dilynn up - everyone always found it funny when I acted weirdc it seemed. Anyway, once my little speech was over I headed to the drawers and pulled out a long-sleeved flannel and a clean pair of jeans, then I headed to the closet and pulled out a fleece-lined jacket, perfect for the winter weather. I pulled my clothes on, trying not to glance over at Dilynn while she was dressing because it wasn't gentlemanly to watch a woman dress and invade her privacy... And I was afraid I might stare at her body, which would be a real bad thing to do.

He made hospitalising someone sound like a good thing, and that annoyed me a little, but I decided to try and let it slide, since the last thing I wanted right now was to go insane and hospitalise Trent too. He was right, though, I wasn't the kind of girl who'd cry when people were mean, I was one of those girls who'd beat them up and throw a table in there direction. Maybe I really needed to go back to therapy again, or maybe I really needed to be around Trent again, since he was the only one who had ever really been able to calm me. Heaving a sigh, I forced my head to rest on Trent's shoulder, managing to do so albeit hesitantly, and breathed in his scent slowly. "Maybe starting over again would be best." I mumbled into his shirt. If I could get my life back to something similar to what it used to be... I mean, sure, my life wasn't great back then, but at least I was more stable and was actually capable of being happy.

Was he awake already or did I wake him up? If I woke him up, woopsies, although I doubted a guy could shudder like that when he was half asleep... He did sound tired, though, and I mentally kicked myself for being tired every day since last Sunday. Ok, today I was gonna make it up to him, I didn't know how but I was gonna make it happen! "Good morning sleepy head." I smiled, leaning over him just so that I could kiss his cheek and sing, "9 more sleeps to go, 9 more sleeps 'til Santa, 9 more more sleeps don't know therestofthesong 'cause it's reallyreally long and I'll prob'lygetit wrong, 9 more sleep 'til Santa!" I had to take a moment to get my breath back, then laughed at my epic fail rendition of the song, lying on my back again and tracing Tyler's spine with my fingertips again. "And it's 9 more sleeps 'til your birthday, too, but no one really cares about that." That was a joke, by the way, I am not and will never be so mean as to not care about my husband's birthday. "So, what've you got me for your birthday?" I hated surprises, I just wanted to know what I was gonna get! Besides, if Tyler got me something really nice, I still had time to exchange his presents for nicer ones!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Dec 17, 2013 9:38 am

*Drags Jeremy in.* Heeey! I was playing Just Dance! DX Hey Addie with a present for Klain. Out of all my characters you know him the best. I do? Ok, well... He likes Pokémon, right? So we can get some Pokémon merchandise online or something...
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Tue Dec 17, 2013 9:52 am

Klain Dubrinsky |
All I could do was smirk knowingly as my daughters laughter rang out clearly from behind the woman's legs, and once she brought her legs up I swooped down and grabbed my daughter from under her arms and brought her up high. Doing a small spin as she continued to laugh before bringing her to my chest and holding her easily. "Daddy I won!!" She said defensively, her cheeks red from her laughter and her eyes smiling up at me. "Yes, yes you did sweetheart." Then I watched as Addie looked towards the woman and said, "She helped me. Now down." I placed a fake pained expression on my face as I put her down, but then resumed smiling. "Thanks for helping her hide, I guess we really are going to see Jennaveive today." I chuckle and run my fingers through my hair. "My names Klain, and you are?" I asked her and then all of a sudden Adeline butted in. Her arms curling around my left leg. "I'm Adeline!!" She smiled at the woman and I couldn't help but smile as well, that look on Adeline's face was contagious.

*Cheers for himself enthusiastically.* My birthday was yesterday, happy birthday to me.. .-. Don't worry uncle. Me and Adeline threw a present together for you.. *Chuckles.* And I appreciate it, I just wonder if Mandie or Trent even remembered. :/

Mommy needs to help too!! *Looks at Jeremy and clings onto his leg.* Pokemon? Hmmm.. oh yeah I remember that. XD That was a thing between Klain and Joshua. :3 Oh memories. Now Joshua just sulks too much. Hey! *Waves Joshua away.* But Pokemon sounds good. Mommy helps too. *Sends a glare at Eve.*

Alix Taken |
This talk about getting a job and stuff was exciting me and I smiled ever more as I looked over to my dad who seemed more interested in the conversation now. "A job? What kind of job were you looking for?" My eyes widened only 1/4th of a way as I heard my dad ask that question, hopefully he'd just accept whatever answer Jeremy was going to give. Because I wasn't interested in another dispute between anyone, lightly I leaned into Jeremy, giving him a encouraging glance to answers my dad's question truthfully.
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Dec 17, 2013 9:58 am

*Appears behind Wolfsoul.* I'm pretty sure Trent forgot, sir.* *Jumps.* Gah! Don't do that! DX *Ignores her.* Either that or he's just being quiet about it, because he never mentioned it when I saw him today. Then again, he was kind of busy making sure I didn't murder my brother. Ok, ok. I don't think hospitals will let me use the internet so I don't know how we're gonna do Christmas shopping from there, but we can run through the ideas with your mum if you want Smile

I'll reply in a min, gotta sneak on
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Tue Dec 17, 2013 10:00 am

Mommy doesn't talk!! But she does squeeze. *Grins widely.* As in squeezes your hand. XD Jennaveive's still in the coma, but she hears what they're saying still. ^^ (I miss her.. :/) Oh well. It's not like birthday's even matter anymore. *His frown deepens on his face.* Thank you for telling me Abby.
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Tue Dec 17, 2013 10:09 am

Who and who Wolfie?

Henry: Maybe she was better at races than I thought, because she found the idea quite comical. I guess I'd just have to prove her wrong and push myself to beat her. The kiss on my nose was unexpected, and I actually thought maybe she was going to engage in lip lock, but she didn't. I wasn't disappointed, because any affection from her was wonderful affection. Upon arriving at the car she seemed giddy, and I suppose you could say that was definitely a turn on for me. I liked a woman who liked cars, one more thing we had in common. Following her lead, I slipped into my seat and shut the door. "Buckle up, and instructions if needed. Yes ma'am miss Lewellyn." I nodded my head and pulled the seatbelt across my chest, my eyes glued to her. "I'm ready if you're ready." I felt different not in contact with her anymore though. Our hands weren't interlocked anymore and my arm wasn't around her to give her warmth. What else was I supposed to do to relieve the need to remain physically touching her? I'd have to figure something out. 
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Dec 17, 2013 10:26 am

Well then, she can squeeze your hand if she doesn't like a gift idea Very Happy *Picks Addie up, heading towards the front door.* Klain, I'm stealing your daughter for a couple hours. Well you are pretty old, and you're not gonna die for a long while, so these birthdays must seem insignificant, right? I can only assume they do...

I had to admit, I was already rather fond of the two. They had such a strong, loving connection, something that I believed many families neglected nowadays what with technology taking over and people being fussed about work and money. To me, this was a rare and beautiful sight that I was glad to witness. As the father and daughter - Klain and Adeline - approached me, I grinned, flashing fake fangs as I did so. "My name's Thorn. It's a pleasure to meet you, Klain and Adeline." I greeted them as I rose to my feet? Extending a hand to Klain first and then Addie. "I wouldn't say I helped much, though, your daughter is an expert hider. Not many people would suspect a child to be behind a sitting person's legs; it was a very clever hiding spot."

Oh c***! I walked right into that one! And now Blake was going to make a mean comment on my epic fail of a job idea! Squeezing Alix a little as leaned into me, I bit my lip as I tried to think of what to say. "Uhhh... Well... I'm not very smart, so I'll never get a really good job that pays a lot, so I'm really just looking for a a job that pays well enough to provide for my family and then a little extra cash that I can save up and use on special things." I could feel my palms getting sweaty from the nerves and wiped the hand that wasn't wrapped around Alix onto my jeans as casually as I could. "Preferably I'd like to work in a games store or music store so that I can at least enjoy my job a little and so that I put my knowledge of games and music into good use, and I actually think the games store is hiring, so I might try and get the job there." Well, they always said that honestly was the best policy, but I felt like being honest this time was just gonna cause a lot of insults. At least I expected it and, therefore, was an incy wincy bit metally prepared.

Uhhh... Sam and Reyna for a change? Need a repost?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Tue Dec 17, 2013 11:05 am

I'll reply in a moment, I'm using the WI-FI at work and there's a party going on so they want me to help whenever I can. -_-

*Rushes over and holds out Adeline's thick purple winter coat, large hat, & gloves.* Don't forget to put these on her.. I mean she can survive fine.. but ya know! You can't be too careful!!

Birthday's are meaningless considering how old I am.. but last year I was practically locked up for my birthday and tortured. To be able to have a simple day to spend with my family would have been enough.
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Dec 17, 2013 11:10 am

im here
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Tue Dec 17, 2013 11:11 am

Sam: In the beginning, I thought it was all another dream. Reyna nibbling on my ear and licking my chest... Which sounds like an odd dream, but after having a dream about our children that weren't even conceived yet I guess I figured it wasn't too far a stretch. However, when I opened my eyes I was blessed with the sight of two big blue eyes and a black wolf nose. "Christmas?" The holiday had grown close and I wasn't exactly sure what to buy her. Perhaps she'd like some winter clothing? Nah, that was to detached for me. Maybe she'd like a bracelet? Nah, I got her one last year. "Alright, alright. I'm up..." I reached a hand up and brushed my fingers through her fur on the top of her head. "What's up with the wolf getup?"
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Dec 17, 2013 11:14 am

Wow, I actually found a debate about Yuffie not being a princess O.o She's still a princess to me though because of 5 reasons:

1) Her dad is in charge of the only town in the country of Wutai, so he's pretty much the king and therefore Yuffie'd be the princess
2) My friend agreed with me and she's an FF Einstein
3) LOADS of fanfics agree with me
4) She'd be the most anti-princess ever (As in doesn't act all girly like a stereotypical princess) and I salute that!
5) Going by what they debated, Rufus Shinra (And his dad beforehe died) would've been king O.o Not Good.

Ok, ok Razz *Sets Addie down to help her out in the winter clothes, then picks her up again, leaving the mansion to go and see Jennaveive.* Oh, I see... Well if Trent's on tomorrow, I'll try to drag him to your room for some family time. A chance to be in my own tomorrow might be good, anyway.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Tue Dec 17, 2013 11:25 am

*Raises an eyebrow.* Are you sure Abby? You and Trent seem to be getting along better now, I don't want to take a day away from you guys. *Shrugs.* But if you want that one day break then I hope Trent doesn't reject the idea when you tell him about it..

Yay mommy time! *Grins as they leave. Barely able to move in the large winter coat.*
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Dec 17, 2013 11:25 am

Oh gosh, I had forgotten how nice it felt to have someone running their fingers through my fur! Lying down on top of Sam's chest with my head on my paws, my cyan eyes drifted shut as I completely relaxed. "I feel like I've been neglecting this form for a while-" If I was a cat I'd be purring right no. "So I figured I'd be a wolf for as much of the day as possible. Unfortunately that means not many hugs and kisses for you." Wasn't I supposed to be doing something right now? Oh, rolling over to get my belly rubbed... Wait, no, tree! I was supposed to be dealing with the tree! Snapoing out of it, I hopped off of the bed before Sam could stroke me again, walking towards our small yet efficiently-sized tree. "Come on, sleepy, there's no way I'm gonna be able to do this by myself."
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Dec 17, 2013 11:30 am

He wont reject it, I wont let him. But I don't mind being on my own for one day, sir, it's ok. You guys have fun with family time. Mhmm! Mummy time and 'Ideas for daddy's present' time! Hey Addie, do you know much about your mum? Has your daddy told you all about her?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Tue Dec 17, 2013 11:35 am

Hey Abby, I have question for you. She's pretty! And nice, and and.. *she stops for a moment.* And she has pretty eyes, like me! Daddy said she can be mean, but that's because she loves him. :3
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Dec 17, 2013 11:40 am

hai evay!

hai rae!
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Tue Dec 17, 2013 11:45 am

Ohh rae's on!?

And one minuto Britt. :3 I have a post for you.(; I have a post for her. All you did was type. *Buries Eve under blankets.*
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Dec 17, 2013 11:46 am

XD okies Smile

arawn what did you do with michelle the other night? Wink
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Dec 17, 2013 11:46 am

Really? What's your question? Yeah I've witnessed that mean side of your mum a couple times :S She's good, though, I mean, she makes your dad happy.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Tue Dec 17, 2013 11:55 am

Next christmas I'm going to ask Santa for mommy to talk to me. (: *She says excitedly.* Daddy talks about mommy in his sleep.. *She adds quietly.*
Is it odd that I don't strive to be with my family all the time.. that I enjoy being alone at times. I mean I love my family, don't get me wrong. But still. Maybe it's my panther genes talking.
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Tue Dec 17, 2013 12:00 pm

We slept Britt, if you really must know. And I slept pretty peacefully. Ask Michelle how it went. I heard you slept in your underwear. *Says from under the covers.*

Arawn McNamara |
I sat up in the bed, suddenly feeling too hot for comfort as I got out from the embrace I held Michelle in. Embrace? I looked back down on the bed at Michelle, a grimace on my face. I did dream all of that.. right? Nope. Sighing I ran my fingers through my blonde hair, moving it backwards away from my forehead as my eyes darted around the room. The clothes I had on felt restricting and all at once I started walking towards the bathroom, stripping my clothes off as I walked. And the shirt was even more trickier to take off then my pants, I just got the boxers off when I reached the bathroom door and shut it behind me.
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Dec 17, 2013 12:03 pm

Really? Cool, but I think you better stop listening to daddy's sleep-talking unless he starts saying naughty stuff ^_^" I don't think it's weird, but then again I don't strive to be with my family at all. *Shrugs.* Some people are just like that, Mr Alcatraz, they prefer their quiet time with a good book or something. Sure it's a little weird from a Carpathian view since - no offence - they seem a little obsessive and clingy but from a normal person's view it's pretty normal - not odd at all... Then again you're asking a teenager so... I dunno...
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Dec 17, 2013 12:07 pm

ooooooo He wanted her ass on his little partner there, didnt ya Arawn? *Laughs* MINX! XDDD

Michelle felt her master's arms remove from her and she opened her eyes. Now, she wasnt sleeping. Which was funny. SHe sat up, hearing the door close. She blinked and got out of bed, walking to the door and speaking "Master? I didnt expect you to wake up this early." she told him, her golden eyes looking at the door
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next