House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+7
L is for Lindsey
-Wolf-Girl-
Evαlissiα .
Ali9910<3
Scampi
Wolfsoul
Britt-21
11 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 39 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Dec 16, 2013 11:17 am

F*** it. Everyone reply! Goodnight!

I had been so tired all week, going to bed early and waking up late, letting Tyler deal of Robyn at nightimes. That meant that it didn't surprise me much when I woke up to see the sun peeking in through the curtains, and my husband still asleep. Poor guy, he must've been exhausted from all the late night baby care. I was starting to feel better now, though, so I'd take some nightime shifts for him. Tyler must've rolled over in his sleep, because he was lying on his stomach, not his back. I trailed my fingers across the heated skin - literally heated, Tyler was using his powers to keep us warm at night - and then I pressed a kiss to the nape of his neck, snuggling into the warmth knowing that the world outside this bed would be freezing.

I think I was awake earlier than anyone else today, because TJ was still asleep and no one was downstairs except for me. I had the music the only song I sing in playing quietly as I used the dining room - which was pretty big once I moved all the tables and chairs to the back of the room - as a dancefloor, kinda. The dining room chair acted as the chair I was gonna use in the dance, though I had to use it sideways because the backs were too high! So yeah, I was singing and dancing in the dining room at stupid-o-clock in the morning. It probably loomed really weird but I just... I wanted a boost of confidence, but more importantly I wanted to impress KJ so that when she's old enough to date, she'll at least keep me in mind. I felt like she'd be able to get all the jocks when she was older, so this performance was really the only thing I could do to compete with all those guys. I couldn't afford to mess up, this song and dance number had to be perfect!

Oh gosh. With Sammi bent over like that, I saw everything and I couldn't even tear my eyes away until she stood up! Damn her! I tried continuing to eat my pancakes but as I finished them off, I heard the clinking of metal... Wait what? I could've sworn I left the handcuffs upstairs! Oh boy, Sammi must've picked them up! She was planning something! C***! PANIC! No, don't panic. If I panicked, she'd know that I was weakening. Instead, I finished off the pancakes, set the plate down and took the controller, nodding towards the handcuffs. "What'cha doing with those, babe? You can't cheat at the game with those, y'know." Oh gosh, I was so glad I hadn't bought the whip that went with the ringleader costume! That would've been 10 times worse than handcuffs!

Perhaps I had taken things too far by comparing Kodi to my mother, but running away without so much as a note saying when or if he'd be coming back was exactly what mom did, and it left me feeling unloved and I... I almost broke down this time, something I'd promise myself I'd never do for Hope's sake and I was just mad that he did that, but still, comparing him to my mom was low. Mom had no real reason for leaving us, she just did, yet Kodi was helping out the only form of family he had... Oh gosh, what had I done? I was such an idiot! Realising how stupid I'd been to yell at Kodi like I did, I started crying more as I sat in the corner of my room. Snowball started whimpering and walked over to comfort me, so I hugged my dog and buried my face into her fur. Sure she was a dumb dog, but she knew that me crying was a rare thing, so she understood how badly I needed a hug right now.

"I know, I know." Galian sighed as they reached the kitchen items, including the bottles. "I just miss playing with him, is all. He's growing up too fast for me, Darkess. I still wanna play with my little boy but he's wanting to do other things and someday he'll be too busy to play with me because he'll be making kissy faces with some girl... I just miss my baby, which is why I'm glad that we're having another baby." Crouching down in front of Darkess, the demon pressed a kiss to his wife's bump, which would one day become a tiny him and Darkess that he could hold in his arms. Galian really wouldn't wait until the baby was born, he was so looking forward to starting playtime all over again.

Hope squinted as Kodi tapped her nose, then blinked a coue times before the grin spread across her face. "Yay! Princess Hope and Prince Kodi are gonna fix things with Princess Kiara! Then Princess Kiara and Prince Kodi can get married and live happily ever after!" All the Princesses got married in her story book and they looked really really appy, so maybe Kiara and Kodi would get married and they'd be really really happy too! A happily ever after was exactly what this family needed right now; they'd had a good beginning, a bad middle and now they needed a happy ending.

I had to admit, I was rather reuctant to hand over Arthur, because I wanted to hold my son for much longer than roughly 15 minutes, especially since I had only really just met him and wanted to act like the father I was meant to be, but then I reasoned with myself that Ryan probably had a better idea of what was wrong - she had known the child for longer, afterall - and also a better idea of how to fix it, so after a kiss to Arthur head, I gave the baby to his mother, turning my attention towards Bentley's question. "Yes, Hope also sleeps in my room so you'll be in good company." I answered the little boy as I sat on the bed beside him. "You must go to sleep, though - no late night chatting - otherwise we'll have to alter the sleeping arrangements." Perhaps that was too harsh for the boy who wasn't even mine. Perhaps I should lighten things slightly. "On the plus side, you get to sleep in a grown-up bed instead of a crib, and there's plenty of room in the bed for Blue and all your other toys." Hopefully that would persuade the boy to swap with me, so that he wasn't woken up by Arthur's crying, and I could snuggle with his mother as much as I pleased.

Christmas! This year christmas was gonna be so much awesomer than last year, since I wasn't alone in this big house. This year I had Dayna, Kara-Jayne, Rascal and I might even invite over Xavier and his girlfriend! To say I was excited was an understatement, and I didn't get excited over much, just the wedding, Dayna's pregnancy and now christmas. I had already put up most of the decorations but I had saved the tree decorations for when KJ and Dayna woke up, which was going to be any minute. Heading upstairs to mine and Dayna's room, I walked in and sat on the edge of the bed next to my wife. Her stomach was getting pretty big for only being 4 months pregnant - oh gosh, 4 months already? -  but I didn't mind if we had a big baby, as long as he or she was healthy. Leaning down, I pressed a kiss to Dayna's lips to wake her up, then shook her gently. "Dayna, wakey wakey, we have a christmas tree to decorate with KJ."

You know, I hadn't been in my wolf form in a long while so I had set myself a challenge: I had to stay in my wolf form all day. So, once I had brushed my teeth, showered and dressed, I transformed into my wolf self. Jumping onto the bed, I tugged on Sam's ear carefully with my teeth in an attempt to wake him up, but I soon felt like I was harming him so I just settled for licking his cheek. "Samuel, wake up! We've gotta get our christmas butts into gear!" Biting the covers and pulling them off slightly, I started licking Sam's chest. It was supposed to be like kissing his cheek, but I guess it didn't work out like that...

My wings might hate the snow - I only just realised that recently - but I loved it! Why? Because there were so many opportunities to get breath-taking pictures when everything was covered in snow. I was taking advantage of that right now, having left Nathalie to sleep alone so that I could capture the snow at dawn. I even got to taking a picture of snow falling down from a tree which was awesome, and I clicked the special button that took several pictures in just a few seconds to capture the snow as it fell! I probably had over 30 pictures already but I was just so excited by all of this! Besides, it'd be great to show people in the future if I ever caught a break from being an angel and was able to pursue my dream career of being a famous photographer! Woo for future-planning! Now if only angel duties would stop getting in the way of my future.

"Indeed we shall, but first we should both go and put some warmer clothes on, so I will meet you back here in about 10 minutes." The coffee had given me enough energy to make the trip to my apartment now and I headed up the many flights of stairs. Once in my room I pulled a jumper on over my shirt and also put on some thermal socks, some snow boots that were perfect for the weather outside, and a coat. By the time I had located the snow boots and put everything on, Daniel was already waiting for me downstairs and I headed to the front door, opening it for him like the gentleman I was. "Shall we, Daniel?" I asked with a grin, rather excited to make a snowman with my new... Perhaps crush? However I did not think that Daniel was ready to move on, nor did I really believe he would be, so I would not mind simply being friends with him.

A death grip and rushed words. Yup, Alix was freaking out, and so was I, kinda, I mean, it was great that Alix's dad was actually calling me Jeremy, but now Alix's parents were fighting, it just didn't seem right... Releasing Alix's hand, I wrapped an arm around her, rubbing soothing circles into her sides through the dress in fhe hopes that it would relax her as I went along with her change of subject. "Yeah, dinner would be nice, we can spend time together as a happy family since this'll probably be the only time you see Alix for a while. Besides, it's christmas." I warned the parents, just so they realised that the needed to stop subtly fighting, because I didn't want mine and Alix's christmas ruined. "But yeah, congrats on being close to finishing school, honey," I grinned, pressing a quick kiss to her cheek. "Geez, I wish I was smart enough to graduate. So, what do you plan on doing once you graduate? Planning to be a games designer or something?" That'd actually be pretty cool, heck, I might even become her unofficial game tester! That'd be so awesome!

"Ohhh, I see." Hayden was right, things got super crazy when I found out I was pregnant! Lots of tears, lots of 'I can't do this, I'm not mom material!' And lots of freaking out from both me and Hayden. Getting married and actually planning a wedding during that time would've been pure chaos, so it was good that Hayden waited. "Well, now that you've said that, I'm glad you didn't propose sooner. We already had enough madness in our lives at that time but now things have calmed down so, yeah, good timing, Haydie!" I kissed my boyfr- fiance's cheek, removing my arm from inside his shirt. As we reached the house I clambered off of Hayden's back and stepped inside, out of the cold weather where Hayden was freezing his balls off and into the warmth created by the amazing, I-would-probably-die-without-it central heating. "So, a movie and snuggling? Or should we just go to bed? Oh! Orrr 'Go to bed'." I put air quotation marks around the words, my voice turning suggestive as I did so. Like i had said - well, thought - earlier, I wasn't really fussed about what we did tonight, but fading was always an option! A good option, at that!

Yes! She liked the brownies! I was gonna have to get the recipe off of Tifa and learn how the heck she made them. For a moment I thought Sierra wasn't gonna give me any thanks and I frowned at that, but within seconds the smile was back as she thanked me. "You're welcome, Sierra, but if you ever want the brownies again, make sure you tell us when it's sunny outside. I am never going animal hunting outside in near-darkness ever again!" I had felt so vulnerable to the night predators, especially with my bad arm, that it kinda freaked me out, and the fact that it had been hard to see towards the end made things even worse, but it was all worth it in the end to see my vampire girlfriend smiling. Leaning down, I pressed several little kisses to her cheek in place of the one big kiss on the lips that I wanted but couldn't give her, then gestured to the brownies again. "Help yourself, no one else in this house is gonna eat brownies with blood in them so they're all yours." One more kiss, this time to her neck, and I returned to my bowl of pasta, finishing it off and washing it in the sink before eating more of the normal brownies; Yeah, I was really hungry. "So, I heard you got a job." I swallowed my mouthful, remembering my manners. "Did you go today? What did you think? Was it any fun? Where are you working, anyway?" So many questions, so little time before bed. I might just stay awake in bed with Sierra all night, though, catching up on the latest news and also catching up on all the hugs and kisses that I missed.

Oh gosh, I thought I had avoided him but apparently Trent had tracked me. Damn it, it was painful enough just waking up next to him! And embarassing since I was drunk the other day. Maybe I should've just left in the first place, but the fact that my brother pretty much abandoned Rose in her time of need made me worried about her. "Nothing much, just something I heard mom play once." I only really knew the stuff mom played, either that or my own songs, because I hadn't had a piano in two years so I didn't get to learn anything else. I thought that he'd leave me alone if I kept quiet, but by the end of the music he was still there, just waiting... I gave in and turned around to the bench to face him then. "Look, if you're here to talk about the other day, I'm sorry, but I'm not changing my mind. Why should I stay here when there's nothing here for me?" Why couldn't he just understand that and leave me alone? I didn't want to see him when he caused feelings that I couldn't have for him!

((So what I hear is that we're gonna be together a looong time. Ugh, over 480-ish with you? I don't think I'd survive  As for your parents... Your parents dying is just life, it's what's meant to happen in everyone's lives, but at least they'll did of old age and not... Something else, right? And at least you've got that reincarnation stuff telling you that they'd come back one day. *Frowns as he thinks about his own parents.* You can pick the song, by the way...))

I had heard of Carpathians from one of grandmother's textbooks - I believe they were simular to vampires - but a Carpathian-Mermaid? What an interesting combination. "Well I'm sure the little girl - who I have not seen, of course - will not want to miss out on the oppurtunity to see her mother." I pretended then to reach down and scratch my leg, but instead started tickling young Addie's neck. As soon as I heard the young girl's laughter, I grinned and lifted my legs slightly to reveal her. "Oh, there she is! And I thought it was a footrest behind my legs! What a surprise!" I laughed, lifting my legs up onto the couch the best I could without showing my underwear in my my favourite black and red dress, not wanting to give either of them a scarring sight, returning the cushion to the space behind me. "Well done, Addie, you hid from your father rather well for someone so young!"

I both loved and hated Kyle's PJs, loved because it completely ruined his manliness - apart from the manly beard he had, which was scratchy but sooo hot! - but hated it because he was wearing a cat! A cat! Dogs ruled and cats drooled, Kyle knew that so why did he buy pink cat PJs... even so, the lack of manliness totally outweighed the fact that they were cat pyjamas! Kyle looked so cute and girly! I giggled and sat up, pressing a kiss to my boyfriend's cheek. "Loving the pyjamas, Kylie Kyle. Very masculine. " I laughed even more before getting up and stretching my limbs, preparing to go downstairs in my pretty normal flannel stars pyjamas, although Kyle should probably put on something else... "Are you gonna change before we go downstairs or not?" I don't think I would've been able to act seductive if he was wearing girly PJs, I'd be laughing too much! But also, maybe I could turn this into an oppurtunity, I mean, part of doing adulty things was, like, undressing each other, right? ... No nononono! I couldn't say that! I could already feel myself blushing at my own thoughts and decided to tweak what I was original gonna say, leaning in close to my future fiance - even that sounded awsome! Just as awesome as 'Future husband'! "If you're too sleepy, I can take off your t-shirt for you. Think of it as returning the favour for when you took my dress off after Dayna's wedding." The wink! Don't forget the wink! I winked flirtatiously at Kyle, although with the blushing and the fact that I reeeeaaaally wanted to start giggling, I doubted it'd work.

"Dilynn, you're not gonna be my old-fashioned housewife, cooking everything for me, and I'm pretty sure my mom knows  that, so she probably wont care if you can't cook." Yeah, I'd  be the one cooking when we had our own place, not that I minded, 'cause I knew how to make a mean chilli! "I don't think you should be worried about it, darlin." I told my girlfriend as I unbutton my shirt and shrugged it off of my shoulders. "I think you should view it as a chance to bond with my mom and Rachel, and maybe pick up a few things about baking christmas cookies for Santa Claus." Dilynn really did worry too much sometimes. He should take this oppurtunity as a good thing, not something to panic over because of some silly worry about my mom thinking Dilynn's no good for me!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Dec 16, 2013 11:26 am

ME EVAY! XD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Mon Dec 16, 2013 11:40 am

Okay! I slept fine last night, how about you guys?

Alix Taken |
I relaxed slightly into Jeremy as he seemed to find a nice way to help me ease out of my frustration that was aimed towards my parents. I listened for a moment and hid my face into his shoulder, I only took my head out of his shoulder when he started talking about me graduating. I smiled and a blush creep'd up my cheeks as he put the spotlight on me, "I uhh-" What did I plan on doing? I did go in it for computer engineering and software development. My dream was to be a game designer when I was younger.. but now that I thought about it. It'd be cool to work for big companies like Apple. My nervousness disappeared as I spoke up about it, "My dream was to be a game designer.. but maybe I could help make plans for new phones and laptops. It'd be cool to make gaming software too.. I heard there was a computer electronics store in town and they're hiring for new programmers." I said this proudly.
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Mon Dec 16, 2013 11:42 am

Dilynn: After slipping my pants off I walked to the dresser, rolling my eyes. "Alright, you're right. I should chill out and stop worrying about your mother liking me. I mean, I'm a likable person and seeing as how Rachel likes me I suppose it's not a far jump to get your mother to like me as well." I reached into the drawer and grabbed a pair of dark jeans, tossing them back onto the bed. "Right?" My hazel eyes didn't look up to meet his, in fear that perhaps he had a doubt about it all, and I continued moving about to avoid looking at him in general as he got dressed. I removed my long sleeved shirt reluctantly and placed it with my jeans in the hamper, freezing with practically my entire body exposed. This wasn't very ideal, dressing in front of somebody, but I figured that he had already seen me before in such a position this couldn't be too humiliating. I grabbed a long sleeved, blue v-neck from the closet and pulled it on, untucking my hair from inside the shirt. 

I'll rp, if you'd like?
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Dec 16, 2013 11:43 am

x3 wonder what arawn did to michelle last night Wink
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Mon Dec 16, 2013 11:45 am

I'll post in a moment:P I have to do something.
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Dec 16, 2013 3:12 pm

So don't wannna go to college today. I'm awake at 3am because my cold is killing me, I'm tired from all the hours of sleep I have missed in the past couple days and I'm in no state to do a psychology test DX
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Dec 16, 2013 3:19 pm

D: oh no..why dont you skip? get better and rest!
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Dec 16, 2013 6:44 pm

Because if I don't go and do the test today then I can't go to the class party on Thursday DXI might try and reschedule it with my teacher though, so that I can do the test before the class party starts.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Dec 16, 2013 6:52 pm

Ugh, the first day iff I've taken since coming back DX I can barely breathe though and I don't have inhalers that are in date to I think takining a day of and just sleeping will be best.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Mon Dec 16, 2013 7:40 pm

TA; "Am i really that terrible to be around?" He asked Abby with a hint of a smirk, leaning down to rest his chin on her shoulder. "I honestly don't understand what's so bad about me... I mean, there obviously bad parts about me... But why does it seem like you hate me? You know that i still love you, and i still really want to be with you. Why don't you just let it happen? And don't give me that 'I'm not your lifemate' bullshit because we both know that there's no way you couldn't be. Seriously..." He paused for a moment to stand up straight and sit on the piano bench, facing Abby instead. "You're all i've wanted since i was fucking right years old. How do you know that i didn't find my lifemate at eight years old? Wha if i did, and i just didn't realize it because i was so young?"
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Dec 16, 2013 8:06 pm

I tensed a little as Trent rested his head on my shoulder, then he started breaking my heart by telling me he still loved me. No, he had to fi- He sas still talking, this time about the possibility of being his lifemate and just being too young and stupid to realise it. He had a point, I mean, even at 16 he might not have realised it, it was probably hard to know when he didn't have the colorblindness which was supposedly cured by seeing the lifemate. And... I had done a little research about it all and it said that the lifemate has to be 'Sexually mature' before the Carpathian realised anything. Was I even 'Sexually mature' at 15 when I left? I doubted it. "I... I don't know, I guess we're both idiots then." Trent for not realising, me for leavi- wait a sec, I was I was 13 when I started dating Trent, and so was he, which meant... "Eight years old?" I asked with a raised eyebrow. I was all he wanted since he was eight, which meant he must've really liked me since he was eight and he waited 5 years for me to realise that I really liked him too... Wow... I was kinda speechless about that...
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Mon Dec 16, 2013 8:49 pm

TA; "What about right years old?" He asked, slightly confused, since he thought that she knew he had a crush on her for as long as he knew what a crush was. Yeah, there was that one time he was crushing on Rose too, but when you have a crush on someone for that long, you kind of want to try someone else to see if it ride you of your other crush. It didn't work. At least now she's happy with Zack. And now Trent was trying to be happy with Abby again, and by the looks of it, it seemed to be slowly working.
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Dec 16, 2013 9:00 pm

Actually Rose broke up with Zack...

Trent seemed confused, whch made me even more confused. Didn't he hear what he said? Did it not register in his mind or was it some random slip of the tongue that he didn't really mean? "You said that I was all you wanted since you were eight." I parroted his words, adding the simple question, "Really?" This was all news to me and if it was true then, well, what kind of person would be crazy enough to pass up a guy who waited 5 years to date you? Ijust hoped I would be doing the right thing; I couldn't afford something else to go wrong in my life, I was already broken enough.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Mon Dec 16, 2013 9:11 pm

really?
yeah -_-
oh... awkward...

TA;
"Oh..." Well... He thought that that little detail would slip by unnoticed, but she had caught on and now he was kind of embarrassed. "Uh... yeah," He began with a shy smile, running his fingers through his hair, "I guess I'm not good at subtly saying things, eh? But yeah... It's been a while, and i think it's actually really creepy and I'm sorry if you think so too, but i wouldn't blame you..."
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Dec 16, 2013 9:22 pm

((It's your fault, you douche -_- I trusted you to look after Rose after all the c*** she went through and what did you do?! COMPLETELY ABANDON HER IN HER TIME OF NEED!!! O.o Trent, hold Abby back a sec.))

"No, it's fine..." But I wasn't. I know I just told myself I'd be crazy to pass up on Trent but it's been two years since I showed anyone any emotion or even willingly hugged someone - I'm not counting when I got drunk with Rose; was I even capable of showing emotions now? I felt like I had forgotten to smile and be happy, and let people in and show affection in any way, shape or form, so how the heck was I meant to be girlfriend material again? "Trent, a lot has happened since I left, I'm not... I've changed, I'm a different Abby..." I was pretty much a robot, an emotionless being that couldn't display any affection, couldn't hug or kiss or smile or cry, the only thing inside this empty shell of a person was anger, and that was only because of my messed up mental disorder...
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Mon Dec 16, 2013 9:29 pm

*rolls eyes* I'm so done with hearing this! i rocked up, okay? can you just leave me alone. -_- *walks away*
o.o *grabs Abby's hand and pulls her into his arms, and he holds her really tight*

TA;
"Abby..." He said before sighing, wrapping his arms around her waist and attempting to pull her closer, though he was almost positive she would push him away as soon as she could. "It's not like i haven't changed either. I have... But that doesn't mean that we're completely different people. I mean... You still seem like the old Abby, just... more mature, i guess... You've calmed down. And so have i. Kind of..."
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Dec 16, 2013 9:40 pm

*Tries wriggling out of Trent's arms.* Get back here so I can kill you, you jerk! *After about five minutes she gives up and just snarls in the direction Zack walked off in.* I swear, next time I see him, I'm gonna knock him out -_-

For once I didn't push Trent away, figuring that the best way to start learning to be affectionate again was to just let him hug me if he wanted to. When he had that I had calmed down, though, I laughed without humor. "I haven't calmed down, I'm worse! A couple months ago I almost destroyed an entire bar, hospitalised one guy and broke the noses and jaws of several others! Sure there's been less to anger me, but my reactions when I do get angry are worse." I hadn't realised how well the therapy had worked until I stopped taking it for two years. And what did Trent mean he had changed? The only things I could see that had changed was that he was wearing that stupid hipster stuff like his mom and he'd finally realised I was his fricking lifemate!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Mon Dec 16, 2013 9:50 pm

no you aren't. he's your brother... besides, i can talk to him later, without killing him, might i add. it'll be fine. i can probably talk some sense into him.

TA;
He chuckled and shook his head, "You bring new meaning to the term 'feisty red-head'. But at least you can defend yourself and you aren't one of those girly girls that cry every time someone says anything relatively bad to you. I'm not sure i could ever handle that, to be honest." Which is why he had stuck with himself after Abby left. The girls were all over the fact that Trent Alcatraz was single after years, but he wasn't about to pick up a random girl from school that had talked crap about his previous girlfriend. and he definitely wasn't one to like the girly girls that were only worried about what everyone was wearing. He found them annoying, and they only wanted to date him because he was cute to them anyways.
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Dec 16, 2013 10:02 pm

I can punch my brother -_- I bet everyone punches their siblings at one point, especially when they deserve it -_-

He made hospitalising someone sound like a good thing, and that annoyed me a little, but I decided to try and let it slide, since the last thing I wanted right now was to go insane and hospitalise Trent too. He was right, though, I wasn't the kind of girl who'd cry when people were mean, I was one of those girls who'd beat them up and throw a table in there direction. Maybe I really needed to go back to therapy again, or maybe I really needed to be around Trent again, since he was the only one who had ever really been able to calm me. Heaving a sigh, I forced my head to rest on Trent's shoulder, managing to do so albeit hesitantly, and breathed in his scent slowly. "Maybe starting over again would be best." I mumbled into his shirt. If I could get my life back to something similar to what it used to be... I mean, sure, my life wasn't great back then, but at least I was more stable and was actually capable of being happy.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Dec 17, 2013 1:05 am

oh dear..Abby has lost it. *Shakes head* Zacks fault. Anyway, morning!
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Dec 17, 2013 1:13 am

Since when has Abby ever had it? XD Still here -_- I'm ill, I insult people when I'm ill, get used to it -_-ugh, I hate today -_-

I should be asleep but I keep needing to blow my nose every 5 minutes.
I should've had a bath but some idiot put the shower thing up and I don't know how to put it back.
I should be eating but it's either cheese sandwich or oranges and I've already had two oranges.

-_-...
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Dec 17, 2013 1:16 am

D: oh gosh...um...try to sleep, and have a sandwich!
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Dec 17, 2013 1:19 am

Mum's chocolate doesn't taste as bad as I thought it would. I migt attempt to make soup in a minute. Or rice pudding. And I'll nap later, hopefully, I tend to be able to nap well around sunset, but whether my nose lets me or not is the question. [color=purple]Where's Rose? -_-
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Dec 17, 2013 1:25 am

And I just figured out the shower thing! It involved risking my life but oh well! Ok, chocolate, then bath, then soup/rice pudding! Brb!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next