The House Of Immortality

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Wolfsoul on Wed Dec 11, 2013 5:23 am

Turning it off and on? Ok, I'll give that a go.

Kjærlighet Vil Tine
~Love Will Thaw~

~Centrum Permanebit~
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 on Wed Dec 11, 2013 5:25 am

i just got my iphone last night

R.I.P Cookie.
From when I was 5 - 8/22/14
Britt-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 on Wed Dec 11, 2013 5:26 am

it might not do anything wolf but its worth a shot and nice britt, which one did you get?
Ali9910<3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul on Wed Dec 11, 2013 5:27 am

Well I've tried it anyway Very Happy

Kjærlighet Vil Tine
~Love Will Thaw~

~Centrum Permanebit~
Wolfsoul
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 on Wed Dec 11, 2013 5:31 am

Alright ^.^ i wish I could help more but idk what to do, you may be able to strength the signal somehow but im not sure how you'd be able to do that
Ali9910<3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi on Wed Dec 11, 2013 5:31 am

Sorry I poofed ^_^
Scampi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 on Wed Dec 11, 2013 5:32 am

hey scampi Smile
Ali9910<3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul on Wed Dec 11, 2013 5:34 am

It'll be fine, I think. *Shrugs.* Welcome back Scampi! Now brb, dinner! I'll rp afterwards.

Kjærlighet Vil Tine
~Love Will Thaw~

~Centrum Permanebit~
Wolfsoul
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi on Wed Dec 11, 2013 5:35 am

Hey! Wanna rp? I was quite enjoying Jack Smile

Wolfie rp? Nevermind ^_^
Scampi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 on Wed Dec 11, 2013 5:38 am

yea sure sounds good! Smile do youremember where we left off?
Ali9910<3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 on Wed Dec 11, 2013 5:41 am

i got the 4s

I didnt want the 5

R.I.P Cookie.
Britt-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi on Wed Dec 11, 2013 5:42 am

No :/ I was hoping you would have a repost or something :/
Scampi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 on Wed Dec 11, 2013 5:45 am

i like the 4s its definitely stronger tan the five Smile i had one and it got run over by a truck and went swimming and its still fine Smile and i'll go find it scampi
Ali9910<3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 on Wed Dec 11, 2013 5:49 am

XD

R.I.P Cookie.
Britt-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 on Wed Dec 11, 2013 5:53 am

yea im not very good with phones ^.^" I also threw it down some stairs...

Alexandra::
"Yea I think so too, that's why I have so many nicknames." I shake my hair of the snow and laugh. "Yea, I love the winter, it's my favorite season, the snow and frost make everything so beautiful, and you can go sledding, or build forts. Plus, there's christmas and you can stay warm by the fire indoors and drink hot chocolate. I love everything about winter!" I stop, blushing realizing I'd been rambling... "Oh sorry, I didn't mean to ramble, but yea i like the cold, i'd rather be cold than hot any day." I laugh lightly

there ya go scampi
Ali9910<3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 on Wed Dec 11, 2013 5:56 am

oh gosh poor phone XD

R.I.P Cookie.
Britt-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul on Wed Dec 11, 2013 5:59 am

Woo! Internet upstairs! Reposties for everyone!

Wolfsoul wrote:I had been so tired all week, going to bed early and waking up late, letting Tyler deal of Robyn at nightimes. That meant that it didn't surprise me much when I woke up to see the sun peeking in through the curtains, and my husband still asleep. Poor guy, he must've been exhausted from all the late night baby care. I was starting to feel better now, though, so I'd take some nightime shifts for him. Tyler must've rolled over in his sleep, because he was lying on his stomach, not his back. I trailed my fingers across the heated skin - literally heated, Tyler was using his powers to keep us warm at night - and then I pressed a kiss to the nape of his neck, snuggling into the warmth knowing that the world outside this bed would be freezing.

I think I was awake earlier than anyone else today, because TJ was still asleep and no one was downstairs except for me. I had the music the only song I sing in playing quietly as I used the dining room - which was pretty big once I moved all the tables and chairs to the back of the room - as a dancefloor, kinda. The dining room chair acted as the chair I was gonna use in the dance, though I had to use it sideways because the backs were too high! So yeah, I was singing and dancing in the dining room at stupid-o-clock in the morning. It probably loomed really weird but I just... I wanted a boost of confidence, but more importantly I wanted to impress KJ so that when she's old enough to date, she'll at least keep me in mind. I felt like she'd be able to get all the jocks when she was older, so this performance was really the only thing I could do to compete with all those guys. I couldn't afford to mess up, this song and dance number had to be perfect!

Oh gosh. With Sammi bent over like that, I saw everything and I couldn't even tear my eyes away until she stood up! Damn her! I tried continuing to eat my pancakes but as I finished them off, I heard the clinking of metal... Wait what? I could've sworn I left the handcuffs upstairs! Oh boy, Sammi must've picked them up! She was planning something! C***! PANIC! No, don't panic. If I panicked, she'd know that I was weakening. Instead, I finished off the pancakes, set the plate down and took the controller, nodding towards the handcuffs. "What'cha doing with those, babe? You can't cheat at the game with those, y'know." Oh gosh, I was so glad I hadn't bought the whip that went with the ringleader costume! That would've been 10 times worse than handcuffs!

And now he was getting snappy at me! While I had a headache! You jerk! "Maybe I could very well be your lifemate, Trent, and I could very well not be your lifemate too, and if I'm not then we're both just wasting our time! You were supposed to figure it out, something should've clicked and clearly it hasn't so I'm not your lifemate!" Ow, my head! I winced again and stood up, trying to ignore the dizziness as I stumbled towards the door. I was done with this coversation, it was just going to go around in circles because neither Trent nor I knew if I was his lifemate and, to be honest, right now I'd rather just not bother than waste my life go around in circles. I was just tired of all this drama. If I wasn't Trent's lifemate then there wasn't any point in sticking around and suffering through the drama.

'What? It's natural!' I was blushing a little bit too, but I had already accidentally walked in on them once so the wasn't as if he was giving away some big secret about their relationship. I, on the other hand, "Xavier, can I please steal Nathalie away for a girly talk?" I wanted to talk to Nathalie about... You know, because I was too nervous to confront Kyle about it yet, but Nathalie might be able to give me tips on how to approach him about it, I mean, she must've approached Xie about it before she faded with him... Right?...

"Awww! Aren't I girly enough for a girly talk?" I joked a little but, in all seriousness, I just didn't want to have to get out of bed just yet, especially when I was so comfy with Nathalie beside me. 'Nope!' Damn it. Heaving a sigh, I gave Nathalie a long drawn out kiss on the lips, then started pushing her gently. "Go and have fun, Nat, I'll be waiting here for you when you get back." Compromise! Instead of me having to leave the room, Nathalie and Taylor did, and then when Nathalie came back I'd shower her with kisses and stuff to make up for stealing her bed. Yup, that sounded like a great plan!

Usually I would've made a noise of disgust at the name 'Lady Yuffie', but I was in too good of a mood to care about stupid names right now. Shifting a little on Hayden's back to get comfier, I leaned my head forward a little to nibble on his ear. I could just make out the black ink on Hayden's tattoo as I looked down the collar of his shirt and, diracted by the permanent reminder of his proposal promise, I dipped my hand in and tried tracing it with a finger, even though I had made it even hadder to see it. "So, how long have you actually been planning this?" I asked curiously. I mean, it had been 11 fricking months since he made the promise to propose to me, and he had basically said he'd propose sometime before christmas 2013 which was only a couple of weeks away! He had cut it pretty damn close to breaking his promise. What had been the hold up? Why didn't he propose sooner? I mean, I was completely drop dead gorgeous and super awesome in every single way, so why wouldn't he want to propose to this sexy piece of *ss sooner? Gah! So many questions! My brain was going into overload with all this proposal stuff!

Perhaps I had taken things too far by comparing Kodi to my mother, but running away without so much as a note saying when or if he'd be coming back was exactly what mom did, and it left me feeling unloved and I... I almost broke down this time, something I'd promise myself I'd never do for Hope's sake and I was just mad that he did that, but still, comparing him to my mom was low. Mom had no real reason for leaving us, she just did, yet Kodi was helping out the only form of family he had... Oh gosh, what had I done? I was such an idiot! Realising how stupid I'd been to yell at Kodi like I did, I started crying more as I sat in the corner of my room. Snowball started whimpering and walked over to comfort me, so I hugged my dog and buried my face into her fur. Sure she was a dumb dog, but she knew that me crying was a rare thing, so she understood how badly I needed a hug right now.

"Don't worry, Tifa, I'm not stupid, I'll do all the blood draining out in the forest!" It was going to be pretty tricky to figure out the best technique anyway, so it'd be better to test it outside, just in case blood splattered everywhere. "Just make a seperate batch up for Sierra or something. Uhhh... Do you have some sort of container I can borrow?" Once I was done getting the 'Special ingredient' for Sierra's brownies, I'd start making the pasta, just so that Tifa wasn't doing too much at once. Haha! Sierra was gonna love me for this! And she'll forget all about the fact that I was injured!

Well it was pretty obvious that the older kid, Lucius, wasn't Vincent's, with orange eyes like that, but baby Theo had his father's - and my father's - red eyes. I smiled a little as I glanced over at them, but I still felt bad. "I just, if Vincent had bothered to call sooner, I could've been a bigger part of their lives, been here when they all were babies, I dunno, I just feel like I've missed out on a lot." 'I didn't know how to contact you, Thorn, you were on tour a lot.' "I wasn't on tour all the time, Vincent. It would've been nice to have known that you were alive and well, mom would've liked to have known before she-" That was a low blow and I saw it in his pain-filled eyes. "I'm sorry, Vincent, I just-" 'No, I'm sorry. To some extent you're right, and I apologise for that.' To some extent? And what had happened, anyway? Why did he disappear on us?

"I know, I know." Galian sighed as they reached the kitchen items, including the bottles. "I just miss playing with him, is all. He's growing up too fast for me, Darkess. I still wanna play with my little boy but he's wanting to do other things and someday he'll be too busy to play with me because he'll be making kissy faces with some girl... I just miss my baby, which is why I'm glad that we're having another baby." Crouching down in front of Darkess, the demon pressed a kiss to his wife's bump, which would one day become a tiny him and Darkess that he could hold in his arms. Galian really wouldn't wait until the baby was born, he was so looking forward to starting playtime all over again.

My nice features in the back area? My grin turned into a smug smirk and I bumped hips with Alix playfully. "If it makes you feel any better, I was admiring your in the back area too, and I think it's much better than mine." We headed downstairs, making our way to the kitchen when I added, "I'll have soft toast please. Not too toasted because from what I remember of my food-eating days, I really didn't like the burnt bits." And then I would Help Alix move into the room next to mine. Haha, we'd be neighbours! And Alix would be able to come to my room whenever she wanted because she didn't have to walk too far! This was gonna be so epic!

Hope squinted as Kodi tapped her nose, then blinked a coue times before the grin spread across her face. "Yay! Princess Hope and Prince Kodi are gonna fix things with Princess Kiara! Then Princess Kiara and Prince Kodi can get married and live happily ever after!" All the Princesses got married in her story book and they looked really really appy, so maybe Kiara and Kodi would get married and they'd be really really happy too! A happily ever after was exactly what this family needed right now; they'd had a good beginning, a bad middle and now they needed a happy ending.

I had to admit, I was rather reuctant to hand over Arthur, because I wanted to hold my son for much longer than roughly 15 minutes, especially since I had only really just met him and wanted to act like the father I was meant to be, but then I reasoned with myself that Ryan probably had a better idea of what was wrong - she had known the child for longer, afterall - and also a better idea of how to fix it, so after a kiss to Arthur head, I gave the baby to his mother, turning my attention towards Bentley's question. "Yes, Hope also sleeps in my room so you'll be in good company." I answered the little boy as I sat on the bed beside him. "You must go to sleep, though - no late night chatting - otherwise we'll have to alter the sleeping arrangements." Perhaps that was too harsh for the boy who wasn't even mine. Perhaps I should lighten things slightly. "On the plus side, you get to sleep in a grown-up bed instead of a crib, and there's plenty of room in the bed for Blue and all your other toys." Hopefully that would persuade the boy to swap with me, so that he wasn't woken up by Arthur's crying, and I could snuggle with his mother as much as I pleased.

A Bloodhound or a Bluetick Hound... I left it pretty lately, but I'd try to find Dilynn's christmas present before christmas. "I see. Fair enough." I replied as we walked back towards the house. "But, y'know, a puppy's more hard work than a baby at times. Puppies chew and tear up everything, and they pee on the furniture and I don't know if all dogs do it, but when Spencer was a pup he'd bring in dead rats and stuff, like he was a real hunting dog. You sure you'd be able to put up with all that, Darlin'?" I doubted I'm be able to deal with that for a second time but oh well. Anyway, the question was kinda rhetorical since I wanted Dilynn to think about it, so I didn't really give her time to answer as we headed inside with Spencer, who shook all of the snow off of him in the hallway. "Hey y'all, we're back. Spencer was going a bit crazy so we decided it'd be best to come back in." My mom came to greet us, took one look at our kinda wet clothes and rolled her eyes, trying not to smile. 'You two best be getting out of those wet clothes and into some clean ones because you both have jobs to do. Brody, you've got to help your dad put lights on the roof and Dilynn, you're gonna do some baking with me and Rachel.' "Wait a sec, so if we're doing all that, what's Jesse doing?" Mom glanced down at Spencer, his tongue sticking out and tail wagging happily. 'Bathing Spencer.' Within seconds the wagging stopped. Spencer whimpered and then ran off, leaving me to chuckle, knowing how hard it was to drag Spencer into the bathtub, let alone bath him. "Well tell Jesse I wish him good luck, he'll need it." Looking to Dilynn, I pressed a kiss to her cheek and started leading her upstairs. "C'mon, Dilynn, you heard the boss, lets get out of these wet clothes."

Christmas! This year christmas was gonna be so much awesomer than last year, since I wasn't alone in this big house. This year I had Dayna, Kara-Jayne, Rascal and I might even invite over Xavier and his girlfriend! To say I was excited was an understatement, and I didn't get excited over much, just the wedding, Dayna's pregnancy and now christmas. I had already put up most of the decorations but I had saved the tree decorations for when KJ and Dayna woke up, which was going to be any minute. Heading upstairs to mine and Dayna's room, I walked in and sat on the edge of the bed next to my wife. Her stomach was getting pretty big for only being 4 months pregnant - oh gosh, 4 months already? -  but I didn't mind if we had a big baby, as long as he or she was healthy. Leaning down, I pressed a kiss to Dayna's lips to wake her up, then shook her gently. "Dayna, wakey wakey, we have a christmas tree to decorate with KJ."

Only 3 people to decorate an entire mansion in a 24 hour period. It seemed like an impossible feat but somehow we managed it. I had allowed Jamie to go to bed at roughly 10pm, and dismissed Moira at 2am. I stayed up the entire night finishing the job, finally putting up the christmas tree at about 7am. Boxes of decorations surrounded the bare tree, as I decided to let residents each put a decoration on the tree - perhaps it was to bring a sense of family to this mansion, of perhaps I was simply lazy right now. Despite my job being finished, I could not sleep, as I still had to oversee the construction of the school, as well as do the normal daily things around the mansion. All of this was so much easier when James was here... Heaving a sigh, I headed into the kitchen and began to make the coffee I so desperately needed.

You know, I hadn't been in my wolf form in a long while so I had set myself a challenge: I had to stay in my wolf form all day. So, once I had brushed my teeth, showered and dressed, I transformed into my wolf self. Jumping onto the bed, I tugged on Sam's ear carefully with my teeth in an attempt to wake him up, but I soon felt like I was harming him so I just settled for licking his cheek. "Samuel, wake up! We've gotta get our christmas butts into gear!" Biting the covers and pulling them off slightly, I started licking Sam's chest. It was supposed to be like kissing his cheek, but I guess it didn't work out like that...

Kjærlighet Vil Tine
~Love Will Thaw~

~Centrum Permanebit~
Wolfsoul
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 on Wed Dec 11, 2013 6:00 am

yea..... haha i abuse them, thats why i hav an otterbox for mine now, and you got it to work wolf? what'd you do? and thats a long post ._.
Ali9910<3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul on Wed Dec 11, 2013 6:02 am

Just turned it on and off. And yeah, it's pretty much an all charrie post, and I have a lot of characters XD

Kjærlighet Vil Tine
~Love Will Thaw~

~Centrum Permanebit~
Wolfsoul
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi on Wed Dec 11, 2013 6:11 am

Jack: I smiled and leant against the crooked staff as she began to ramble, "It's fine, it's actually kinda cute how you ramble." I smirked, a bit of playful flirtation never hurt anyone, right? "And I like all those things too! But I think that's because I'm a winter spirit, y'know? I guess it's kind of in my nature to love winter." I shrugged slightly.
Scampi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul on Wed Dec 11, 2013 6:13 am

Scampi rp? I put reposties up, just pick one ^_^

Kjærlighet Vil Tine
~Love Will Thaw~

~Centrum Permanebit~
Wolfsoul
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul on Wed Dec 11, 2013 6:15 am

*Is dancing to Want U Back by Cher Lloyd.* Taylor, turn that c*** off! No! It's good to dance to! -_- Hate Cher Lloyd -_- Hate this song -_-

Kjærlighet Vil Tine
~Love Will Thaw~

~Centrum Permanebit~
Wolfsoul
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 on Wed Dec 11, 2013 6:18 am

Alexandra::
I blushed slightly when he said I had been cute, although I was unsure how. "Well, i don't know you don't have to like them, no one has to like anything, even if they may be a winter spirit. It's not like you have a choice to be a winter spirit, you could hate winter and still be one." I shrug a little. "I mean I can't stand blood and violence and I'm stilla vampire, it's not like I have a choice in it." I look away. "Oh well I guess. It's good you like those things though because you probably have to be around them all the time."
Ali9910<3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi on Wed Dec 11, 2013 6:33 am

I'll reply soon, just had dinner so I'm gonna let it settle by chilling first ^_^
Scampi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul on Wed Dec 11, 2013 6:37 am

I should be letting my dinner settle, but I has homework >_< Then do your homework and stop complaining about the music! Razz It's hard to concentrate when you're blasting the music at top volume DX Tough toughies Razz *Keeps dancing.* -_-...

Kjærlighet Vil Tine
~Love Will Thaw~

~Centrum Permanebit~
Wolfsoul
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down