~Centrum Permanebit~
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Wolfsoul on Wed Dec 04, 2013 7:46 pm

I waited until my medication had kicked in and Kyle had gone to work before I ran to Nathalie's room still in my pyjamas, dodge a shirtless Xavier who was sleeping on the floor - how'd he even get down there? Didn't he usually sleep on the top bunk with Natty? - then climbed onto the top bunk and shook my older sister. "Natty. Natty! Guess what? Kyle said he wants to marry me when we're older! He wants to marry me!!! How awesome is that?!" I didn't care if I was waking Nathalie up, I had been dying to tell her this!

Stirring from my sleep, I could hear a muffled voice, but as my vision got clearer I heard the word 'Marry' and shot right up, wincing as pain shot through my back and neck. "Who's getting married?" I murmured before I realised exactly where I was, and where I wasn't. "Nat, why am I on the floor?"

"Probably not." I admitted with a sigh. "But that changes nothing. Whether she likes you or not, it wont change the fact that, from now on, we are staying together. She will just have to accept that." I returned the kiss to Ryan's lips, greatful to be able to do such a thing again. I thought that I would never be able to kiss her again, and that I would never see my beloved son, yet here we all were, finally back together as it should be. Hoping to lighten the mood, I turned my attention to Bentley and gave him a small smile. "Did you make sure to tell Arthur who his father was when he was born? I don't want him growing up calling Kodi 'Daddy'."

She might have had the gift of understanding, but one thing Hope didn't understand was why, instead of trying to fix things, Kodi had stormed off and Kiara was in the bathroom crying! They loved each other, just like daddy and Ryan loved each other, so why weren't they fixing things? Hmmm... Maybe she should fix things! Hope wasn't exactly sure how to, but since Kiara was beyond listening to her right now, Hope decided to act like a real vampire kid and track down Kodi using his scent. She picked up the scent pretty easily, but wasn't used to running at vampire speed through the forest so she fell over every now and then, getting a couple scrapes, cuts and bruises. Eventually she found Kodi lying down by a cliff and, deciding to try something she found funny, hoping it would cheer him up, she practically jumped onto Kodi's stomach, then giggled and waved. "Hiii!" Act happy and other people would be happy. Happiness was infectious, right? Just like laughter and yawning. Yeah, she'll make Kodi catch the happiness bug and then he wouldn't be mad at Kiara! Such a clever little 7 year old.

The hug felt gently, warm, comforting, and I had to admit that I was disappointed when it finished, but I nodded my head. "Yes, I suppose it has made me feel a tad better." I still had the worries, of course, but to know that Daniel was there to comfort me like that helped. "Perhaps we should both focus on clearing our minds for today. You are rather new here, so there must be lots of places you have yet to visit, is that not correct?" I was supposed to be working on the school, but I was sure that the builders could cope without me for a couple of hours at least.

Even though it was a week ago, I felt as if I was still recovering from the sugar rush from Dayna's party! I had been so tired all week, going to bed early and waking up late, letting Tyler deal of Robyn at nightimes. That meant that it didn't surprise me much when I woke up to see the sun peeking in through the curtains, and my husband still asleep. Poor guy, he must've been exhausted from all the late night baby care. I was starting to feel better now, though, so I'd take some nightime shifts for him. Tyler must've rolled over in his sleep, because he was lying on his stomach, not his back. I trailed my fingers across the heated skin - literally heated, Tyler was using his powers to keep us warm at night - and then I pressed a kiss to the nape of his neck, snuggling into the warmth knowing that the world outside this bed would be freezing.

I think I was awake earlier than anyone else today, because TJ was still asleep and no one was downstairs except for me. I had the music the only song I sing in playing quietly as I used the dining room - which was pretty big once I moved all the tables and chairs to the back of the room - as a dancefloor, kinda. The dining room chair acted as the chair I was gonna use in the dance, though I had to use it sideways because the backs were too high! So yeah, I was singing and dancing in the dining room at stupid-o-clock in the morning. It probably loomed really weird but I just... I wanted a boost of confidence, but more importantly I wanted to impress KJ so that when she's old enough to date, she'll at least keep me in mind. I felt like she'd be able to get all the jocks when she was older, so this performance was really the only thing I could do to compete with all those guys. I couldn't afford to mess up, this song and dance number had to be perfect!

Once we had gotten home, Chloe and I said goodbye and went out seperate ways. I went up to my room and set up the spell, making a pentegram and placing the candles on each point. Into a bowl of water went the rosemary and a few drops of lavender incense. That went in the center of the pentegram, along with the amethyst. Lighting the canes, I began chanting the spell and images appeared in the bowl. Clouds, golden gates, people with win- Oh gosh. This had to be a joke, right? Was Vincent dead?! As an image of another mansion - not this one - appeared in the bowl, I decided that I needed to see what the heck was going on. I pretty much jumped out of the window, still in the same clothes as earlier, then levitated to Heaven's golden gates. It took a moment to get in, because I wasn't an angel and I hadn't recently died, but when I mentioned that I was looking for Vincent Valentine and that I was his sister, they let me through. Rather than wandering around aimlessly for my brother, I decided to track down the mansion to see if that gave me some answers. Eventually I managed to track it down and I hesitantly knocked on the door, hoping that an alive and well Vincent would open the door.

"Bye!" Dayna hung up then and I sighed. Nutella, dark chocolate, white chocolate, peanut butter aaaand apples. Red apples. Oh boy, what had I gotten myself into? Still, it'd be worth it when Dayna gave birth to my son or daughter in about seven months. My own mini me with my blood in it's veins and Dayna's hair. Smiling a little, I continued my shopping, keeping an image of my future child in my head.

Well... That could've gone better... I sighed a little and banged my head gently against the tiles for a moment. Yup, needed to think before I spoke, but even if I thought about it Sierra would've heard it... Damn... Doing what Sierra said, I finished up my shower by washing my hair with nice smelling shampoo - What? When you had a girlfriend who could smell something from a mile away, you had to make sure you hair smelled nice too, even if that meant it smelt like flowers... Aaanyway, I finished off my shower and got out, drying off before throwing my clothes into the laundry basket. Putting the replica Buster Sword in the corner of the bedroom, I dressed in some clean, casual clothes and headed back down into the kitchen to be ambushed by even more hugs.

Oh gosh. With Sammi bent over like that, I saw everything and I couldn't even tear my eyes away until she stood up! Damn her! I tried continuing to eat my pancakes but as I finished them off, I heard the clinking of metal... Wait what? I could've sworn I left the handcuffs upstairs! Oh boy, Sammi must've picked them up! She was planning something! C***! PANIC! No, don't panic. If I panicked, she'd know that I was weakening. Instead, I finished off the pancakes, set the plate down and took the controller, nodding towards the handcuffs. "What'cha doing with those, babe? You can't cheat at the game with those, y'know." Oh gosh, I was so glad I hadn't bought the whip that went with the ringleader costume! That would've been 10 times worse than handcuffs!

And now he was getting snappy at me! While I had a headache! You jerk! "Maybe I could very well be your lifemate, Trent, and I could very well not be your lifemate too, and if I'm not then we're both just wasting our time! You were supposed to figure it out, something should've clicked and clearly it hasn't so I'm not your lifemate!" Ow, my head! I winced again and stood up, trying to ignore the dizziness as I stumbled towards the door. I was done with this coversation, it was just going to go around in circles because neither Trent nor I knew if I was his lifemate and, to be honest, right now I'd rather just not bother than waste my life go around in circles. I was just tired of all this drama. If I wasn't Trent's lifemate then there wasn't any point in sticking around and suffering through the drama.

"A baby? In our room?" I couldn't help but smile softly at that and leaned down to press a kiss to Sam's forehead. "You were dreaming about our future, that's so sweet." To think that having children with Sam seemed like an impossibility a year ago, and now he was dreaming about it and smiling and... Wow, it was happening so fast! It was so exciting. "It's a shame you didn't see what our baby looked like, though. Regardless of whether it was some form of vision into the future or otherwise, it would've been nice to see what our child looked like." Looking down into Sam's eyes, I gave an affectionate look. "Hopefully they'll have your eyes. I love the chocolate-brown color of your eyes, even if you don't see anything special in them. Oh! And I really hope they have your goofy smile, too. It's so adorable." I laughed a little, then massaged my fingers through Sam's scalp, having heard from some trivial conversation in my past that it was a rather soothing action, especially for the one being massaged (and that was why getting our hair washed by someone else at a hair salon felt rather relaxing to most people, but that was even more trivial and unecessary to know).

We had arrived in Tennessee the day before Thanksgiving. Thanksgiving was great and I had felt stuffed, but, I had to admit, I think I kinda preferred the couple days after, which involved sneaking into the horse barn with Dilynn to get some quiet time, having a couple little picnics and a whole lot of kisses. We couldn't escape today, though, because today was the day we put up the decorations. We had started with the christmas tree first, putting on lights and tinsel and different little things to dangle from the branches. When it came to the star, I looked to the little angel in the family who, as tradition went, always put the star on the tree with my help. "Want me to help you put the star up, Rachel?" I asked my little sister as she played with the star in her hands. Why did I bother to ask? Of course she wanted my help! I reached out towards her, but she jumped back and shook her head. 'I want Dilynn to lift me!' Even my parents looked shocked at that. I guess I should've expected it, since Dilynn was an older girl and younger girls seemed to look up to older girls as role models but still-! I guess I just wasn't the favourite anymore. "Alrighty then." I sighed a little, a bit jealous of my girlfriend, but oh well. "Dilynn, wanna do the honours?"

"Yeah, it was totally worth it." I grinned, burying my head into Hayden's shoulder. "But now I think we should head back before you turn into an icicle." I tiptoed to kiss Hayden's nose and grinned. "Maybe we can tea some tea and snuggle up with a movie to keep us warm." Ok, maybe that was a little romantic, but Hayden needed to warm up, and take a moment to relax after popping the question! But first... I moved around to Hayden's back and jumped onto it, my legs wrapped around his waist and one arm around his neck while the other pointed to the house in the distance. "Onwards to home! That's an order from the Empress, Mr Davies!" I laughed.

Me? Smart? Well that was the first time I ever heard that! It minda made me feel a bit better about myself, but only a little. Still, it was enough to brighten my smile. "Y'know, I think the room next to mine is free." I murmured into Alix's ear my hand absent-mindedly running up and down her sides. "If not, I know for a fact that there some rooms on my floor free anywho so maybe you should move there so you can be closer to me." Not that she had to be closer to me, it'd just be a bit more convenient. Although, I had to admit I was gonna miss the oppurtunity to freak Jonathan out by making loud sex noises by the door when he was on his way back here, even if me and Alix weren't even fading. Damn, that would've been hilarious. Hopefully he'd just visit Alix's future room and I could play the trick then. "If you need help carrying stuff to your new room, I'd be happy to help, I mean, I could probably carry an elephant, y'know, if they were found in American forests, which they're not so... Yah..." And I was rambling, but at least I wasn't rambling as much as Alix did!

Kjærlighet Vil Tine
~Love Will Thaw~

~Centrum Permanebit~
Wolfsoul
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- on Wed Dec 04, 2013 11:53 pm

*Throws his hands up in the aor* You've got to be kidding me! *Sighs*
Are you upset because you missed Tate?
*Nods* It is every time.
I'll just write up a post for you, Curtis, and that way, you'll see Tate in the rp! Smile
-Wolf-Girl-

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul on Thu Dec 05, 2013 12:02 am

Write up replies for me too!

Kjærlighet Vil Tine
~Love Will Thaw~

~Centrum Permanebit~
Wolfsoul
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- on Thu Dec 05, 2013 12:09 am

Does anyone already have the FC Emily Rudd? I'm making a new character since I'm not even with my characters Razz
-Wolf-Girl-

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul on Thu Dec 05, 2013 12:24 am

Ugh, I can't do maths! I wanna go home! DX

Kjærlighet Vil Tine
~Love Will Thaw~

~Centrum Permanebit~
Wolfsoul
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul on Thu Dec 05, 2013 12:26 am

I recognise Emily Rudd from here... One sec...

Kjærlighet Vil Tine
~Love Will Thaw~

~Centrum Permanebit~
Wolfsoul
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul on Thu Dec 05, 2013 12:28 am

Gah! Fudge, it wont let me check, but I think it was Cassidy (Midget's character) unless it's been changed...

Now reply to my posties! I'll be home in 2 hours.

Oh, and Kodi missed his birthday the other day so his birthday present's gonna become a christmas present Smile

Kjærlighet Vil Tine
~Love Will Thaw~

~Centrum Permanebit~
Wolfsoul
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- on Thu Dec 05, 2013 12:34 am

It is Midget's character... :/ now I don't know who to use for my FC... :/
And alright! Chill out.
-Wolf-Girl-

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul on Thu Dec 05, 2013 12:36 am

I can't chill! Maths is killing me! DX

And I'll try helping when I get home. Any particular criteria for this girl?

Kjærlighet Vil Tine
~Love Will Thaw~

~Centrum Permanebit~
Wolfsoul
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- on Thu Dec 05, 2013 12:44 am

I think I might use this one:
Natalia Sage Perret:

I couldn't find her actual name, so I just put the new characters name there Razz

Last edited by -Wolf-Girl- on Thu Dec 05, 2013 12:57 am; edited 1 time in total
-Wolf-Girl-

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul on Thu Dec 05, 2013 12:46 am

Nice Smile Hot! Indeed, she is quite attractive.

Kjærlighet Vil Tine
~Love Will Thaw~

~Centrum Permanebit~
Wolfsoul
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- on Thu Dec 05, 2013 12:48 am

Alright yay Smile) I found her :3
Now off to figuring out what immortal she will be Surprised
-Wolf-Girl-

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul on Thu Dec 05, 2013 12:49 am

Monkey! XD Monkey girl with a monkey tail! Such a child. *Rolls eyes.*

Kjærlighet Vil Tine
~Love Will Thaw~

~Centrum Permanebit~
Wolfsoul
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- on Thu Dec 05, 2013 12:52 am

Lol Wolfie! Where do you come up with these ideas?? XDD
A Monkey? *squints face in slight discust*
I'm also trying to figure out her color Razz
Speaking of colors!! We need one for Arthur :3
-Wolf-Girl-

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul on Thu Dec 05, 2013 1:00 am

I'm ahead of the class right now XD Uhhh... Purple? I dunno, something between green and whatever colour Ryan's is!

Kjærlighet Vil Tine
~Love Will Thaw~

~Centrum Permanebit~
Wolfsoul
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul on Thu Dec 05, 2013 1:01 am

And I come up with these ideas through FFIX! XD

Kjærlighet Vil Tine
~Love Will Thaw~

~Centrum Permanebit~
Wolfsoul
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- on Thu Dec 05, 2013 1:02 am

Like This?
Orrr this?
Or this one?
Everyone that I pick, and then look at just looks even more girls. *laughs*
Also still trying to find Natalia's color Razz

Last edited by -Wolf-Girl- on Thu Dec 05, 2013 1:23 am; edited 5 times in total
-Wolf-Girl-

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- on Thu Dec 05, 2013 1:13 am

Did a color mixer thingy using Ryan's color and the closest I could find to Joe's. Came out with his one. Not sure what its gonna look like though. Or even if it shows up right... *nervous*
-Wolf-Girl-

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- on Thu Dec 05, 2013 1:17 am

This is a screenshot of what they gave me Razz
Spoiler:
-Wolf-Girl-

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul on Thu Dec 05, 2013 1:27 am

Walking home, I'll be back in about 50mins. Replies appreciated ^_^

Kjærlighet Vil Tine
~Love Will Thaw~

~Centrum Permanebit~
Wolfsoul
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul on Thu Dec 05, 2013 2:02 am

Back!

Kjærlighet Vil Tine
~Love Will Thaw~

~Centrum Permanebit~
Wolfsoul
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 on Thu Dec 05, 2013 2:09 am

hai

R.I.P Cookie.
From when I was 5 - 8/22/14
Britt-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul on Thu Dec 05, 2013 2:15 am

Howdy! I walked home on a practicaly empty stomach DX I'mma eat now. Is Michelle available? I need to discuss some things.

Kjærlighet Vil Tine
~Love Will Thaw~

~Centrum Permanebit~
Wolfsoul
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down