House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+7
Ali9910<3
midget
-Wolf-Girl-
Britt-21
L is for Lindsey
Scampi
Wolfsoul
11 posters

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 4 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Nov 26, 2013 8:25 am

Ok, so I was pretty sure I had tracked down Joe now. I had spotted him earlier but he seemed to be with a woman, and he seemed kinda emotional which was extremely rare for him so I had decided to leave him alone - perhaps tomorrow would be a better day. Now to track down Vincent, but I had run out of a few important ingredients for the spell! It seemed like walking in a dress and high heels instead I put on a black, long-sleeved t-shirt, a black and red cloak and a pair of black jeans, as well as boots more suited to the weather, my red sash that acted as a belt and my bat necklace. Grabbing my wallet and my spell book, I gave my black and red hair a final brush, then headed out into the weather. I was going to just head straight into town, but there was this girl who seemed to be doing nothing, except spending some time with her dog on the ground in freezing cold weather which was by no means normal. Deciding to make sure that she wasn't freezing her butt off, I slowly walked over to the girl. "Hey, are you ok?" I asked, raising an eyebrow at her.
((So hard playing a goth! I honestly don't know what they wear! DX))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Nov 26, 2013 8:27 am

F***, I only have a couple pairs of jeans! Gah! DX I'll get them later. For now I'll just stay like this. *Shrugs and gestures to himself.* Like the view, Chloe? I've started hitting the gym again Wink
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Nov 26, 2013 8:29 am

The House Of Immortality - Page 4 Thorn_10
Thorn's cloak (Only Thorn's is just above her ankles in length and she doesn't have the hood up right now).
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Tue Nov 26, 2013 8:32 am

Yeah, sure, I understand. I guess I just feel like... I don't know. I'm really conflicted right now. You got pretty agitated with me and then just left without even talking to me about it. I'm not sure where I am on your list of priorities. *brushes his fingers through his hair with a sigh* I'm probably just thinking too deeply into this. I mean, my anxiety about being in a relationship was really turned upside down and I thought I was going to be the one to do something like this. With my track record, I stopped drinking throughout the weekdays just to keep control over myself.

Stupid school, I missed Finn -_-
Oh well *shrug* How's it going guys?
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Nov 26, 2013 8:34 am

Chloe: Last time I checked there was nobody else out there, so the voice speaking out had to be directed at me. "Yup yup yup." I said, aha! I was like Ducky off the land before time! Wow I loved that film! "Neeeeever been better." I answered agaon, this time turning my head to give whoever it was a small smile, before stroking Lottie again. Awh she was so adorabubble!

Gah, so much for being goof at rpingChloe DX

Hmm... Not bad Wink
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Nov 26, 2013 8:34 am

It's going good, Linz Smile Hi Linz and co! How's life?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Nov 26, 2013 8:39 am

Ryker... *presses a kiss to his neck* It won't ever happen again, I know that... *sighs* Is there anything I can do to make you feel any better?
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Nov 26, 2013 8:42 am

Why thank you Smile *Flexes his muscles.* Didn't want to get out of shape. Not that I could, really, since Sammi's been working me to the bone at nighttimes, if you know what I mean Wink Oh hey, Collin! *Chuckles.*

Somehow I wasn't convinced. The way she spoke was... Strange, and it certainly didn't match the tiny smile she gave me. Crouching down, not fussing about the cloak getting dirty, I asked, "Really? Are you sure? Because you're acting rather weird. Unless that's normal for you, there has to be something up." Although I doubted she'd tell a stranger her problems, so I didn't even bother asking what was up. Still, I would feel bad if I left someone alone when they were acting like this. What to do, what to do? "Look, I know you don't know me, but I can tell something's wrong and, well, I'm heading into town to buy a few things. Maybe town would be a good distraction for you. And your dog." I hoped I was doing the right thing. I knew that my grandmother helped out her community a lot, but did that mean that I would have to offer to hang out with strangers in town like this?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Tue Nov 26, 2013 8:45 am

Bleh, it's life. Schools a pain, but I can't really do anything about that. Thanks for asking Smile
*rolls his eyes and heads into the kitchen*

*rests his forehead against her shoulder and wraps his arms around her* No, just forget about it. I'm sorry about making it such a big deal.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Nov 26, 2013 8:48 am

... Geez, touchy :/ School sucks!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Tue Nov 26, 2013 8:57 am

I don't think he's really touchy, just a bit grumpy. Finn was here, now she isn't, and he hasn't seen her in a few months.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Nov 26, 2013 8:58 am

Ohhh, I see. I was getting worried there, I thought he was touchy about me f***ing Sammi, which would imply that he, like, still has feelings for her :/
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Nov 26, 2013 9:02 am

Aww, I'm jealous Wink

Chloe: I thought about it for a moment, I guess it could take my mind off of Charlie for a little while. I had my purse with me anyway, since you never know when you might need a bit of extra money, I gave into the stranger's kindness, "I guess a distraction could be alright..." I stood up, gripping Lottie's lead, she was still young so I thought it would be best if she stayed on her leash for a while. "What do ypu need from town?" I asked her curiously.

It's perfectly understandable, but you should know that I wouldn't ever do something like that if I was sober, you know that, right?
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Nov 26, 2013 9:18 am

You could get some too, if you want Wink You'd need permission from Sammi to steal me though and getting permission will be hard because, well, let's face it, I'm her b****. *Laughs.*

Standing up as well, I started walking down the path which led out of the forest. "Well for a start I need new candles - I can't do anything without candles-" Opening my book, I searched for the seeker spell and started listing the things a had and didn't have in my mind. "I also need lavender incense, rosemary, uhhh, I think I'm missing my amethyst gemstone, so I might have to buy another... Oh gosh, where am I supposed to find all of this?" The town seemed so small, and so full of, I don't know, normal things... I realised then that I didn't introduce myself, so I snapped the book shut, tucked the book under one arm, and held a hand out to the girl with her dog. "I'm Thorn, by the way, Thorn Valentine."
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Tue Nov 26, 2013 9:20 am

I don't think he really minds, considering he wants to settle down with Finn, and he has one on you. He kinda had relations with Sammi first... I've heard, not that I want to be involved in this. We had a conversation about it, the last time Finn was around.

Yeah, of course... *lifts his head and cups her face in his hands* Don't worry about it, it's not as if you did it to hurt me or even on purpose at all. Plus, it wasn't any random person and I guess I'm happy about that. Chloe being your friend and all I mean.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Nov 26, 2013 9:25 am

Wait, what do you mean by 'Relations'? I know he dated her...
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Tue Nov 26, 2013 9:29 am

Yeah, he dated her. I mean, apparently their relationship was short lived because of his absence and his immature need for alcohol, but they had intimate relations the first night they were together and many times after. Which I didn't want to get into that much detail over, so I just said "relations". When Collin went off to New York we met and I suppose I learned a bit about this ordeal.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Nov 26, 2013 9:36 am

Ohhh, I see. I don't mind the fact that he f***ed her, I mean, I guess I'm a little mad that he f***ed her and then was really absent but... Yeah... But yeah, even I like to get drunk every now and then, but even I'd choose cutting back on alcohol than risk losing Sammi :/
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Tue Nov 26, 2013 9:41 am

I do believe it was a rather stupid move, but he admitted that between the two of them it was only lust and not an actual relationship. I guess it's good for you that he was gone, because now you're in a relationship with her and that works out. He wants a family and he gets that with Finn, whereas it seems you two are focussed on other things.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Nov 26, 2013 9:47 am

Yeah, I guess, I guess I'm luky that Collin screwed up because now I've been given a chance to be with her, but I dunno about being us being focussed on other things :/ I mean, I am, but Sammi wants a family too once she's finished law school and has got a job :/ She's great around kids, but I... I don't know, maybe I just need practice or something... Wow, this conversation's turned depressing. Sorry.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Tue Nov 26, 2013 9:59 am

I know what you mean, I really do. I was in your position once, though it was rather short lived. *shrugs and crosses her arms over her chest* Maverick wanted kids and I wanted to have Maverick to myself a bit longer, though I'm not sure if that's what your worried about. Of course, now I really wish I'd have listened to him but not everything always works out. If Sammi's great with kids, and your worried about not being a great father, just take some time and spend it with a baby or something. Kids older than one are how you make them out to be. If your not a good set as parents your child may turn out to be pretty awful to handle. But if you're a caring father who looks out for his child's best interest that's really all a child needs besides affection and your basic care.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Nov 26, 2013 10:07 am

Ok, so you're basically saying soend time with someone else's baby kid and mess up their lives? I mean, I'm pretty sure I could learn to look after them properly, I'm just more worried about being a bad influence. I've already started turning my little brother bad :/
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Tue Nov 26, 2013 10:10 am

I'm not saying that you should borrow a baby and ruin its life. Not that you really could, because babies aren't influenced exactly. I'm sure that if you and Sammi ever decide to have children you'll be mature enough to be a great father. Though, I don't know you very well.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Nov 26, 2013 10:16 am

Maybe, I dunno... I just don't wanna screw the kid up, is all :/

Looking through Linz's charries and I notice Dilynn's wearing a flannel-ish shirt in her new pic Smile Wait a sec... Is that my shirt? I believe so Razz O.o Since when did she get her hands on my shirt O.o
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Nov 26, 2013 10:20 am

OMG WHO SEEN/PLAYED MAD FATHER!? I FOUND SOMETHING AWESOME!
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next