House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+6
Blood-Vampire
L is for Lindsey
Wolfsoul
Britt-21
Scampi
midget
10 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 2 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Britt-21 Fri Sep 07, 2012 5:46 am

just listen to the guy thats screaming in the beginning XD

Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Sep 07, 2012 5:49 am

Ok midget!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Sep 07, 2012 5:50 am

*Sighs* Look, if anyone's a slut in this room, it's me, because unlike you, I just do it for fun, you have to do it or something, right? Anyway, I can make Scampi stop, easy. But I dunno about wolfie. Sorry.

Keira: I laughed a bit, unable to help it. "Ya, there's this thing in the mansion and she looks pretty much the same as me. It's called Mika." I said with a smirk. "And as for me, I'm Keira." I said with another grin. "Twin to the most annoying, depressing sister ever." I took a little bow. "I'm joking, she's not depressed or depressing, she's just a little..... Anti social." I decided on the word. "Anyway, stranger, what's your name?" I asked.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Sep 07, 2012 5:53 am

*Suddenly has a great idea for Dayna when she's drunk* Why now?!?! DX
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Sep 07, 2012 5:54 am

*Shakes head.* I used to do it for fun before I was made an incubus, so I'm no better than you. *Sighs.* It's fine, don't worry about the girls, just... Try to cheer me up somehow, Sammi. What's the idea?!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Sep 07, 2012 5:56 am

The House Of Immortality - Page 2 Phone_10
I wish I had seen this before we made Dayna drunk! XD

Hmmm, want me to dress up as Lara again? Pick aaaany outfit you want. I have them all ^_^"
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Fri Sep 07, 2012 5:57 am

Sam: So i was right about the twin thing, that could get confuesing if i ever saw on of them again, or both of them. "I'm Sam, and since you're sister declined my offer of hot chocolate would you like to join me instead?" I might as well be nice, and that was the first thing that came to mind. Besides maybe if we got talking i could find out what was wrong with mika. Just leaving her there had been nagging at me all afternoon.
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Sep 07, 2012 5:59 am

Lol XD I don't mind which outfit you wear, as long as you sit in my lap once you're in it.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Sep 07, 2012 6:03 am

Keira: I instantly licked my lips a little. "Sure! I love hot chocolate!" I grinned again, well, at least I had loved hot chocolate, before we ran off, but that was only a year or something ago, so I should still love it! Who doesn't like hot chocolate? Well, apart from people who are alergic or something, but it's chocolatey and tasty so... Yeah I loved it.

Okay. *Heads upstairs and comes back down a little while later in the union jack one before sitting in Jasons' lap, smirking*
The House Of Immortality - Page 2 Lara_o10
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Sep 07, 2012 6:07 am

I don't like the blue version! I unlocked the blue version and was just like, 'Blah! No!' Hmmm... *Wraps his arms around Sammi in a hug.* Not bad. *Smiles a little.* Got to gi now! Bye!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Fri Sep 07, 2012 6:08 am

Sam: "So do I." I said with a grin before turning and making two hot chocolates. Once they were done i placed one on the side by her and cradled the other between my two hands. After taking a large mouthful, burning my tongue in the process i set it down again.

Brb
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Sep 07, 2012 6:13 am

Keira: I took a long-ish sip and smiled to myself as I did so, hot chocolate tasted so so good! It really did. "Mmm." I said without realising it. A year without it and it still tasted absolutely great! Well, absense makes the heart grow fonder. Right? I set it down, then a moment later, I realised I hadn't wiped my mouth, so there was a bit of a chocolate mustache there, I quickly wiped it off with a little laugh.

*Smiles a bit* Cheered up yet?
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Fri Sep 07, 2012 6:25 am

He might not even want to have anything to do with you if you chose to be friends with benefits.
Whatever, he'd have to get over it. It's her decision anyway.
But that doesn't mean he wouldn't be torn up about it. I mean, he's actually a person ya know Mel. You can be such a bi..
*Covers Henry's mouth* You can be such a big beautiful person. That's what he was going to say.

Tyler- "I missed you so much." It had slipped out, just as he started to relax beside her. He had missed her voice, missed her presence. Just missed all of her. "Could you keep from leaving me alone for so long? Everything went wrong without you. I got fired from my job, and a few others. Not to mention the fights." He didn't wan to go into detail, but he never realized how much he needed her. How did he get along by himself before he met her?

Dexter- Hesitating a moment, he just shook his head and shook it off. He couldn't get mad at her. She might have heard him play or something. Maybe he'd just have to investigate? Make sure it was his song and not somebody else's. "It's alright, I just thought... Nevermind."

Sam- He shook his head and sat down, examining her. He was worried, but that is what Sam does. He worries about Reyna, simply because she's the only person he can worry about. He shifted human and looked the bite over, touching the area around it gently. It was evident that the muscle in his jaw was clenched, seen through his cheek. He shouldve killed the raccoon, just out of spite. That wasn't who he was though. When he looked up at her and away from her bite, he let one hand rub behind her ear. "I think you'll be alright, but I'll make sure and keep a close eye on it."
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Sep 07, 2012 6:29 am

Nikita: "Okay, anyway, I have to go, nice meeting you." I said before heading back upstairs to my room, I didn't know if he had followed me or not, meh, I didn't really care, I guess I would just have to be careful in future. I smiled as I ate the food I had as I looked at my guitar. Afte eating and a nice cold drink of water, I headed over to it and played a few songs, before strumming the chords I had seen him playing, once I got the ryhthm right I started to play.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Sep 07, 2012 6:36 am

FML I BROKE ANOTHER STRING AND I HURT MY HAND THIS TIME! DX
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Sep 07, 2012 6:37 am

((I will do in a minute, after huggling a Lara Croft for a little bit. *Smirks and nuzzles Sammi's neck a little, but not much since he knows that she's not single.* It looks really good on you, and I think it'll look cooler if you died your hairbrown like Lara's. Are you going to get brown contacts too?))

"You worry too much, Sammy." I complained, leaning my head into his hand as he scratched my ear because it felt nice. "I'll be fine, it was just a stupid raccoon and it didn't have rabies or anything and, if it did have some sort of disease, I'll just battle through it." I licked my paw a little and then looked down at the dead raccoon, wondering if it was disease too. Cautiously, I started eating it, still stayong in my wolf forn. "You should go and hunt somrthing else down, I'd feel better if you ate something too."
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Sep 07, 2012 6:39 am

Maybe, probably, I dunno. It would look weird with green eyes. *Laughs*
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Sep 07, 2012 6:43 am

Mhmm. It might look weird. I mean, it would be a shame to hide those beautiful eyes, but if you really wanna look like Lara, you need brown contacts.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Sep 07, 2012 6:43 am

Yeah, might as well. UGGH! -_-
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Sep 07, 2012 6:46 am

*Sleepily huggles Scampi and mumbles,* Poor Scampi broke the guitar string. And the British accent, don't forget the British accent. *Chuckles.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Sep 07, 2012 6:49 am

It was the new one I got recently as well DX I don't know if there's any music shops near where I live -_- Okie doke, I'll pick it up, I'm stuck with scampi allllll day, and then you, and wolfie so... Yeah.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Fri Sep 07, 2012 6:52 am

Sam: I laughed a little as well, before quickly checking whether i had a mustach as well. Luckily i didn't. "So, do you know whats wrong with your sister? She wanted to be left alone, but i still feel bad for just leaving her on her own."

Tonks: I sighed and pulled my hand away from his head to wrap it around my own chest. I hated the guilty feeling that had overcome me. I never meant to because such a big part in his life, i never meant to have that big of an effect of him. And hearing everything that went wrong because of me reminded me of how much of a screw up i was. It made me wonder why he even stuck around, but he was here and i needed him as well. Maybe not as much as he needed me but the feeling was still there. I didn't answer him because i couldn't. Disappearing and isolating myself was my way of dealing with stuff. I refused to let someone else try to help. So i couldn't say it wouldn't happen again, because it probably would. I rolled over till i was facing him and inspected him closely. The fights he mentioned didn't reallt worry me because he could take care of himself, but i still wanted to check. I took in all the bruises on his face, and lightly traced them with my fingertips. "I hope you got some good hits in too."
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Sep 07, 2012 6:55 am

Keira: I thought for a moment, "She was reading you say?" When he nodded I thought some more. "Do you have any idea what book or stroy she was reading?" I asked him, if he did then I may be able to find out what was up with her, maybe something in the book she was reading had upset her...
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Sep 07, 2012 6:56 am

Oh, I'm sure there is. Mhmm. And you've got two months to master it, too! Well, just under two months. *Shrugs and starts playing with Sammi's hair.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Fri Sep 07, 2012 7:00 am

Sam: I shrugged apologetically. "No, I didn't get a good look at it. She did end up throwing it though." That was probably.the thing that intriqued me the most. Something in the book must of triggered that reaction, and i kinda wante to.know what it was.
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next