House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House of Immortality

+4
LeFeuDeMort
Wolfsoul
Shadowhunter
Tony
8 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

The House of Immortality - Page 40 Empty Re: The House of Immortality

Post  LeFeuDeMort Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:53 pm

Ya... They make me sleepy XD 'specially when it's this late and I'm only watching repeats anyways XD
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:54 pm

"Umm... its a long story. One that's really depressing, and boring, and long story short, some guy cornered me into an alley, and changed me. He promised something different, and this is what I got..." She rolled her eyes and sighed. Her life sucked. Everyone knew it too.

Patrick sighed, knowing that Jenna was disappointed. He knew that in the morning, she would be glad that he didn't take advantage of her, though. He did make the right choice... it was hard, but he made the right choice. He walked over to his bed, and layed next to her. He planned on staying there until she fell asleep. He looked down at her and cleared some hair from her forehead. He kissed it, and smiled a bit. "Night beautiful."

Bye Scampers (:
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:54 pm

Bye scampi!

"Yeah, that was." It certainly didn't sound like he had said Rex, it deffinately sounded like Bex. "Now I'm just confuzzled." I shrugged it off and then turned back to Jet. "So, do you want to go do something other than playing tagging in the kitchen?" I think my hyperness was starting to wear of, and my flirty-ness too, I think. Shame, I was actually going to miss the hyperness and flirty-ness.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Tony Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:58 pm

Michael: "What did he promise you?" I wonder about how enticing the deal must have been for her to accept it from a stranger in an alley. But how bad could it be? Fading as a lifesource? Being one of the hottest beings on the planet? Sounds pretty good to me.
Tony
Tony

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:01 pm

"Well, I was popular, and stuff, until rumors were spread. People stopped talking to me, and I was lonely. Well, the guy promised me that he would make my life less lonely, and it made my life worse. I had to move away from my school, and I lived on the streets until I found this place..." She sighed, her life was a mess. And she was only fourteen.

rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:02 pm

*Sneaks up behind Suzie and wraps his arms around her waist, resting his head on her shoulder.* Hey there Smile *Kisses her cheek lightly* Logan's copying me -_- I'm not happy anymore.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tony Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:05 pm

Michael: "Whats so bad about being a succubus?"
Tony
Tony

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:06 pm

Jenna- I smile a bit as he calls me beautiful and snuggle up into him. If we weren't gonna fade at least I got to cuddle up with him in his room. You know, he was really warm and comfy :3 But in a couple minuted I was out.

Jet- I don't know.. I do owe you one fully clothed swim though don't I? And what's a better time to swim than late at night?
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:09 pm

My smiled widened upon remembering when we had jumped into the pool with our clothes on. That was my first day at the mansion, the day we first met :3 "Ok, but new rule, for you only: You're only allowed to keep your shirt on for 15 seconds when in the water." My smile turned into a flirtatious smirk. Ok, maybe my flirty-ness hadn't gone then! Yay! Now things might be more fun! XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:11 pm

Hey Mort... Can I do something in OOC as long as it does't affect the RP?
XDD This'll be FUNNY! Go ahead!
Hey Yuffie! *smile-smirks at her.*

Jet- That's kinda against the point isn't it? Well, I should go get a shirt, shouldn't I? Meet you out there! I head upstairs, grabbing a shirt and putting it on before going downstairs again and put to the pool.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:13 pm

Logan! Very Happy I missed you! Like a lot!
Don't fret my little Jer-bear :3 I got this. *walks to him, placing one hand on the back of his neck, and the other on his chest. She kisses him, long and passionately... before pulling away* Better? *smirk*

"I can't control when I have to 'feed', I killed the one I love, I had to run from my life, I just hate it... I'm always afraid to get close to guys, because my eyes might change. So, trust me, if my eyes ever turn blue, no matter what I say, run."

Patrick sighed, but smiled slightly. Well now he couldn't leave. She was snuggling with him. He might as well sleep here... he closed his eyes, and leaned his head back on the wall. And even though he was in an uncomfortable position, and he was in his regular clothes, he fell asleep.
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Tony Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:15 pm

Michael: "Ok." I said ok but I wasn't totally sure that if the time came I really would "Aren't there guy succubus's?"
Tony
Tony

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:18 pm

((Yeah? *A little worried about the smirk-smile but just returns it with a smirk, hiding the worry behind bravery*
I missed you too Very Happy So, how're you this morning?
A lot better *returns the smirk* But I think the kiss was a bit too short Wink))

I frowned a little but then just shrugged it off. Jet was right, there'd be no point if he took his top off after 15 seconds. Oh well, maybe he'll take his top off after the swim :3 With that thought in my mind, I rushed out to the pool, immediately jumping in. Once I surfaced, I bursted into laughter. "Come on Jet! Jump in!"
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:24 pm

"Yeah, incubus. Male version of a succubus..." She shrugged and closed her eyes, leaning into the couch again. "Why?"

:3 pretty good, now that you're right next to me! Very Happy
Good Smile And I'll gladly kiss you longer. Wink *plants another long kiss on his lips, and then follows that one up with another long kiss.*
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:26 pm

If I poof, I fell asleep. My eyes are kinda burning, so I have to close my eyes between posts. So I might fall asleep...

rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:26 pm

Jenna- The next day I slowly woke up in a room I didn't know. Where was I? I felt an arm around me and my eyes went wide as I looked behind me and saw Patrick. W- was this his room? Oh my god it was! And I wouldn't be able to get up without waking him... And the clothes I had been wearing lay on the floor at the end of the bed. Oh my god.. I looked down at what I was wearing. Not my clothes... Ok, I was officially scared now. I had gotten drunk! And I think something had happened and I didn't know what!

Jet- I took a half step back, running and jumping into the pool with a large splash. I surface after a second and shake out my hair. There you go. I'm in!

*Took a step closer to her, putting a hand on her cheek and kissing her.*

-------

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=23
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down