House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House of Immortality

+3
rae
Wolfsoul
LeFeuDeMort
7 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House of Immortality Empty Re: The House of Immortality

Post  LeFeuDeMort Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:41 am

Meh, whatever. She wasn't rping me so I took matters into my own hands. Now! In the rp I have to go buy your gifts
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:43 am

Ok!... Are you going to tell me what these gifts are? :3

Ok, now I'm completely and totally here! And because Mort's knocked out, I'm lonely. I'll talk to you! Ok! Very Happy So, I hear you're cosplaying as me... **Conversation**
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:46 am

Jet- I had decided I wanted to get Bex something special. I had to find a good moment to give it to her though... So I went into town and to a jewelry store, searching for what I wanted to give her. When I found it I paid for it and but it in a little velvet box. (Well, not little but a 4-5 inches long) And went back to the mansion.

When I give it to you :3 Just one but I might also give you a chocolate bar or something...
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:49 am

((Awwww. *sighs* Fine, I'll be patient))

I was kind of bored, but when in doubt, I could always play my guitar! I pulled it out of it's case and began to strum and gentle tune - Use somebody by Kings of leon, to be exact, but an acoustic version - and sang along to it quietly.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:55 am

If it were still night.. *glares at Mort* I might be able to give you it now. But it's not =(

Jet- I headed back to the mansion and walked in, slipping the box into the back pocket on my jeans. Then I walked in and heard the guitar so I went upstairs, following the music and found my way to Bex's room. I stood in the doorway, watching her.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:59 am

((Nooo! That means I have to wait! And there goes the patience, apparently. Mmhmm.))

Out of the corner of my eye I noticed someone at the door. I looked up and saw Jet. His prescence made me blush a little and I focused my attention back on the guitar. Once the song was finished, I rested the guitar on my bed and gave Jet a small, slightly embarassed smile - I wasn't used to people actually listening to me play. "Hey Jet." I greeted my boyfriend.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:06 am

Jet- I smiled a bit, seeing her blush. Hey Bex. I walk in, kissing her cheek then taking a seat next to her on the bed. You're good at playing. I couldn't play almost anything so to hear her play was pretty cool.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:08 am

"Thanks." I kissed Jet's cheek back, smiling a bit more. "My dad gave me and my brother lessons when we were younger." And he had given me piano lessons too, but I wasn't one to brag my musical talents. "So anyway, how're you?"
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:15 am

Jet- I see her smile widen and notice mine does as well. I'm fine. How are you? I take her hand gently, twining our fingers.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:20 am

"I'm good." I replied, resting my head on Jet's shoulder. "A little bored, but now that you're here the boredom should quickly disappear." A little giggle escaped my lips and I snuggled into Jet a bit more, looking down at our hands and wondering how I had gotten so lucky to meet someone like Jet. Ok, that sounded really cheesey, but it was true. He was a great guy who really cared for me and, honestly, I didn't realise that such guys existed - Ok, thats an exageration... What I meant was, I didn't realise such guys existed for me.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:36 am

Jet- Ok, good. Cause being bored isn't fun. And I wouldn't want my Bex feeling bored would I? I smile down at the top of her head.
Sorry, a friend called then I started eating
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:42 am

((It's ok ^_^))

'My Bex'. He called me his Bex! Hee hee! That made me feel really special and kind of fuzzy inside :3 Yay for fuzziness! Oh yeah! Jet had asked a semi-question, better answer it before he thinks I've fallen alseep. "Nope, because a bored Bex means a grumpy Bex which also means the end of the world." I laughed again at my exaggeration and then calmed down a bit. "In all seriousness though, a grumpy Bex is bad, but it's impossible to be grumpy around you so you're safe... for now."

((Hmmm... I wonder when Bex is going to be in a flirtatious mood in the RP... O///O Not for a while, me thinks. OOC, sure, whenever, but RP, not for a while.))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:50 am

Jet- I smirk a bit. I'll just have to watch my back then, won't I? Cause the end of the world doesn't sound like to much fun. But you said I'm safe so awesome! Do I really make you happy Bex? Like, really happy? I wanted to know because I could never be sure. And she made my heart soar and I just needed to make sure I did make her happy.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:56 am

My face twisted into one of confusement. I thought Jet would have known the answer to this, it seemed pretty obvious to me. "Well, yeah." I replied, sitting up so that I was able to look him in the eyes and prove my seriousness. "Really really happy, like..." This was real hard for me to explain. "Like a ray of sunshine, kind of. I mean, I'm usually always happy anyway, but you make me happier and when I'm sad -" And I have actually had moments of sadness, like the time when we found the girl's body, Jet just hadn't been able to notice... I don't think. "You make me happy again." I gave Jet a small smile, ending the serious, sappy moment with that smile.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:00 am

Jet- I smile. A genuine, wide, full of happiness, smile. Ok then.. Well.. In that case. I reach onto my back pocket and pull out the velvet necklace box. I open it for her, revealing a deer necklace. Ok, it might seem weird I got you this but the deer represents love, gentleness, kindness, gracefulness, sensitivity, purity of purpose, and walking in the light. And.. that's what you are.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:03 am

Oh, and here's the actual necklace lol
The House of Immortality Celt04017
I forgot to put it up *facepalm*
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:07 am

Woah! I was really all those things? When I thought about who I was, I just saw a nice, average looking girl who's pretty good at playing the piano and guitar... But Jet saw all the stuff a deer represents?! He made me sound awesome! I beamed a huge smile and took the box from Jet, removing the necklace before putting it on. "Thanks Jet. It's... Amazing." To show my thanks even more, I wrapped my arms around Jet's neck, leaning in and pressing my lips to his. I swear I was never going to take this necklace off, not even when I go to bed... Though I might take it off when I shower a shower, just in case the water damaged it :S But apart from that, it was never coming off.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:13 am

Jet- I smile as she thanked me and when she wrapped her arms around my neck my smile widened and I kissed her back, wrapping my own arms around her back and pulling her to me. She may not think she was all those things but she really was. I saw ghosts all the times. I wouldn't have given the little girl any thought if it hadn't been for Bex. She was a caring, beautiful, kind, amazing girl who I loved.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:19 am

((:3 :3 :3 Gah! Jet, stop complementing me! You're making me go bright red! XD Tomato face! XD))

I kissed Jet back with a bit more passion, but not too much, as my hands moved up to tangle in his hair. I loved him so much, but I really struggled with words sometimes. I mean, sure I could say some stuff, but it either sounded like an understatement or I missed out vital things that I loved about him! Maybe I could show him... No! No no no, that would mean... Mental shudder! Meh, I'll think of some way to tell Jet how much he means to me, but right now I was A-ok just kissing him a lot XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:28 am

XDDD You make me laugh Bex!
Hey, I don't have a problem with you showing me!
*shudder then shoves Jet off*
Hey!
tongue

Jet- As her hands tangled in my hair my heart skipped a beat. It still did that.. And it may have been weird but I liked how her hands felt in my hair. I kept kissing her passionately, wanting the rest of life to be like this because this was perfect.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:35 am

((Jet, behave! XD))

Hee hee hee :3 This was amazing! And the kisses were passionate which meant that my heart was beating like crazy, as if it was trying to break free of my rib cage or something - that would be really messy, not to mention it would ruin the moment... And I would die... Anywho, I was in a kind of playful mood so I broke the passionate kiss just to kiss Jet on the nose. I don't know why, but it sent me into a giggling fit. Oh well.

((Your punishment for thinking bad things ^^^: No more passionate kissing. >:3))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:40 am

Aw... :(
:P ha ha!

Jet- I chuckle a bit and shake my head, not yet pulling back my arms. If anything, I wanted her close to me. I smirked a little bit, looking into her eyes. I love you, Bex
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:44 am

((Razz You only have yourself to blame.))

My giggling calmed down enough to reply and sound like I meant it - which I really did. "And I love you too, Jet." I said him with a smile. I looked back into Jet's eyes, getting kind of lost in them. Gah! I should have said that I loved him more than anything! But the pause had been too long now, it would sound weird -_-... This is what I hated about myself!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:52 am

Jet- My smirk turns to a smile and grows as she says that. She's said it before and it makes me smile every time. Good to hear. After another few seconds of staring into her eyes, I had gotten lost in them and hadn't really been able to think much. So maybe we should do more than sit on your bed all day, huh? Actually... Didn't sound so bad! But there was other stuff we could do I'm sure.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:56 am

"Actually, I kind of like hanging out here." I put on a seductive voice to make it sound like I meant something, but my giggles returned, ruining the little joke. "I'm kidding, lets go find something to do." I stood up, stretching slightly and then waited for Jet to stand up too. "Ooh! Idea! We could take the little girl back to her parents!"
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next