House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House of Immortality

+7
midget
DeathToll
Shadowhunter
Wolfsoul
Britt-21
lilJVBM4evea
LeFeuDeMort
11 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

The House of Immortality - Page 39 Empty Re: The House of Immortality

Post  midget Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:46 am

Cassidy: The pup whimpered again, and scrambled to it's feet backing away. I hesitantly took a step forward. I couldn't smell, or hear another wolf in these whole woods. I relaxed a little, and carried on walking forward. I could tell the wolf was scared, so I walked slow. Once I was a couple of feet away, I stopped and laid down.
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowhunter Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:46 am

I think it was mostly just Zack though..
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:47 am

IM different than her yuffie! dont try to compare me to someone else

I <3 You belong with me,Taylor Swift ^_^

Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:49 am

Actually, it was mostly Zack and Cloud! XD Meh, details detail, it was still talking at guys and looking at guys and stuff. And sorry Teef but seriously! You're, like, too grown up and boring and it's freaking annoying! Lighten up!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  DeathToll Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:52 am

I froze, barely breathing. I'd leave this to Cassidy. What if the pup had parents in the area? I'd always heard that you weren't supposed to approach baby wildlife, no matter how cute and harmless it seemed. But Cassidy was far from harmless herself, and I hoped she'd be able to defend herself. And she probably knew the rule, too, and was proceeding with due caution. I'd have to trust her on this one.
DeathToll
DeathToll

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:52 am

sorry i poofed! Matt dragged me out to eat XD haha

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:53 am

It's ok ^_^
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:54 am

*left* *looks at what lilj says.. and goes in corner* Mat...
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:56 am

Sure, go ahead!

James- I nodded as reponse to her asking if I watched over the place then frowned a bit when she asked for my real name. "I don't go by a human name. I haven't for a long time." If she wanted an explanation I might provide one but maybe not. It was sort of a long story.

Jenna- "Ya, lets," I said with a smile as we walked back outside.
(Fail posts for Jenna, sorry DX)
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:57 am

Grrrr!!! *Stomps her foot and storms into her room, slamming her door behind her.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:58 am

Wolfsoul wrote:"We were on our way to buy a few things." Vincent smiled slightly as he answered and then noticed that Lucy's stomach was slightly rounded. "I see you're expecting another child." He commented, gesturing to the stomach. "In which case, I'm supposing that this child will be part human, correct?"

My eyes widened a little at my brothers words. "What?" The child? Part human? But... I was a warlock! How was that possible?! But it made sense, because only one of us had become a warlock, so the same should happen to my children.

Britt-21 wrote:Lilly: she was quiet,had nothing to really say.Then she looked at joe "It could be possible.I had a human sister,then a demon one and im the angel one.My dad was a angel,my mom was a demon so.Yeah" she acually never mentoned this ever

Lucy:
i touch a hand to the bottom of my slightly rounded stomach i guess we'll just have to wait to find out i guess i shrug and smile so what are you going to go shopping for? anything special?

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:59 am

*Steals Jenna and leads her over to Jason.* Jenna, I'd like you to meet Jason. He's my friend from England. Jason: Hey there pretty little lady Wink *Cough.*Layoffthecharm.*Cough.* Oh! I mean, hey Smile
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:00 am

Cassidy: I observed the wolf from where I was. Still being caution incase there was a parent in the area. But I could see the wolves ribs, and it had matted fur, and a few cuts. It looked like it had been abandoned, like it had to fend for itself. By it's appearance it looked like it hadn't had a parent around for at least a week. No parent would be gone that long if it was planning on returning. I shuffled forward, inching closer. The pup whimpered again but lent forward and sniffed me. I knew you could smell the human edge to my scent. Which would be a scent it wasn't used to. But it took a couple of steps towards me, sensing I wasn't there to harm it.

Last edited by midget on Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:01 am; edited 1 time in total
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:01 am

Erm.. Ok.. Hi! I'm Jenna! Sorry about my sister earlier. She's a bit.. Weird. In a good way though!
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowhunter Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:01 am

*hugs Britt*

It's ok.
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:01 am

Vincent posted after that about why the kid would be part human part vampire ^_^
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:02 am

Alex: he walks back with her,opening the door and letting her go first then took rose out of his shirt and put her down "Go find the room girl" he chuckled as she climbed the stairs.

Lilly: "Not really"
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  DeathToll Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:05 am

"I understand," I said to the Caretaker. "You're a legend, then? I'm legendary myself. Most people don't think I'm a real person. I'm kind of a vigilante, fighting evil and all that. Any battle you've heard of, I've fought in, on whichever side my master, the moon goddess, specifies. I can usually turn the tide of the war... that was really hard in the American's revolutionary war, though. Suckers. Thought they could actually win that thing with their numbers and supplies... Washington didn't know what he was doing half the time. The Battle of Trenton - that was all me. Ol' Georgie was going to party on Christmas... didn't understand the tactical advantages of attacking on a holiday. Sorry, I'm bragging, aren't I?" I noticed the blank look on his face. He probably had no idea what I was talking about.
DeathToll
DeathToll

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:07 am

Jason: *Shrugs.* It's ok. At least she didn't punch me. *Rubs his cheek a little and winces.* But you wont hurt me right, gorgeous? *Sighs and mutter's.* You'll never learn, wont'cha Jason. -_-

How're we gonna gonna annoy Lilly and Lucy?! Because I've got to go in 20 mins!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:08 am

midget wrote:Cassidy: I observed the wolf from where I was. Still being caution incase there was a parent in the area. But I could see the wolves ribs, and it had matted fur, and a few cuts. It looked like it had been abandoned, like it had to fend for itself. By it's appearance it looked like it hadn't had a parent around for at least a week. No parent would be gone that long if it was planning on returning. I shuffled forward, inching closer. The pup whimpered again but lent forward and sniffed me. I knew you could smell the human edge to my scent. Which would be a scent it wasn't used to. But it took a couple of steps towards me, sensing I wasn't there to harm it.
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:08 am

HOW?! DX
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  DeathToll Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:10 am

I held my breath as she sniffed the wolf, suddenly noticing how thin it was, almost skeletal. My heart went out to the poor pup, and I knew that we had to do something to help it. Cassidy would be able to talk to it. I leaned against a tree, and started to scan the surrounding forest in case its mother came back. If she was still alive, which, judging by the pup's appearance, was not likely. No mother would let a pup starve like that.

sry for late response DX
DeathToll
DeathToll

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:12 am

Wolfsoul wrote:My eyes widened a little at my brothers words. "What?" The child? Part human? But... I was a warlock! How was that possible?! But it made sense, because only one of us had become a warlock, so the same should happen to my children.

Vincent nodded his head in agreement. "The sorcerors gene is only handed on to one sibling." He explain. "Usually it's the older sibling, however in our case you inherited the gene instead of me. Kiara is the older sibling and inherited the gene, becoming part vampire, part witch. The baby wouldn't have inherited the gene and, therefore will become part vampire, part human."

Britt-21 wrote:Lilly: she was quiet,had nothing to really say.Then she looked at joe "It could be possible.I had a human sister,then a demon one and im the angel one.My dad was a angel,my mom was a demon so.Yeah" she acually never mentoned this ever

Lucy:
i touch a hand to the bottom of my slightly rounded stomach i guess that makes scence. he or she must be half human then i shrug and smile so what are you going to go shopping for? anything special?

TADA! fixed XD haha

Lilly can be like do you know what you did to him blah blah blah XD haha just a theory

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:16 am

Yeah! LilJVBM's idea's good.

"Not really." Vincent answered, wrapping an arm around Lilly's waist.

Half human, huh? Maybe that explained Lucy's sudden taste for human food. Smiling at the fact that this meant that both the baby abd Lucy were fine, I hugged Lucy from behind, gently placing my hands on her stomach.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:17 am

but how do I make lil respond when they didnt say anything that would make her say that
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next